omg, thank you so much for this video allforlove. I think I just fell in love with him all over again  :oops: His smile, his laughter, his whole attitude. *sigh*

But sorry, I'm off topic here. I still believe there will be a comback. Now I know this might just be wishful thinking on my part. I don't want to think of a life in which I will never see this sweet man again. There is enough evidence that he will come back. Why would he leave so many clues and then not return? If he really was intending to never return he would have never left clues and just left everybody believe he is really dead. Why would he go through so much trouble? Do you think that he just did this so that his fans would know he is still there? That's nonsense imo. If he really wanted to be left alone he would have just been gone without any clues.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

Quote from: "Steph22"
omg, thank you so much for this video allforlove. I think I just fell in love with him all over again  :oops: His smile, his laughter, his whole attitude. *sigh*

But sorry, I'm off topic here. I still believe there will be a comback. Now I know this might just be wishful thinking on my part. I don't want to think of a life in which I will never see this sweet man again. There is enough evidence that he will come back. Why would he leave so many clues and then not return? If he really was intending to never return he would have never left clues and just left everybody believe he is really dead. Why would he go through so much trouble? Do you think that he just did this so that his fans would know he is still there? That's nonsense imo. If he really wanted to be left alone he would have just been gone without any clues.

Hi steph22, just for you this pic, so you can keep on watching him. bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

awwww thank you honey. That's sweet. I really love this guy. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Steph22"
awwww thank you honey. That's sweet. I really love this guy. :)

You're not the only one. I sure can't get enough of him. moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know. :) we all love him so much and that's the reason why he needs to come back. There are so many people out here that love him dearly. I hope he knows that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

For you Do  bearhug  that's so sweet what you have said Bless you....being positive and keeping the faith with others helps me as well, my love to you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "bec"
Good point allforlove, MJ states very clearly, in his own words, in the midst of a child molestation accusation trial, that he is, and I quote, "having a lot of fun".

He plans to return. Have no doubt.

Very interesting observation Bec.
Someone said that Michael hoaxed his entire life. It's not that difficult to imagine this, after all if we are to believe what others say, he wanted his life to be some kind of show. Well and this is what his life is.

I can't imagine no return, I know it's the craziest thing in the world to be done  ....but after all it's Michael Jackson we are talking about  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lets hope you guys are right!! You are bringing my spirits back up for hope for a return.
Unless well, like Do said, he might have changed his mind.....It is a huge puzzle!!

I was sitting here thinking that IF perhaps Michael was trying to 'retire' as the King of Pop, than
maybe it could be a good reason for all of the smiles and laughs from his family. Also Jermaine
laughing in that interview...saying he knows who is responsible could mean that he knows who is
responsible for helping Michael escape the limelight (so he chuckles to himself) Same for the
memorial when his family is smiling and laughing. Maybe they are happy that Michael got his
freedom finally and the memorial was kind of like a party...THATS one of the reasons I say that
he could have retired.

What doesnt make sense is what Do and Bec was stating. WHY go through all of the hard stuff
just to disappear AND also, why leave that kind of legacy. A drugged out pop-star who died of
an overdose. Yea, doesn't make sense.  Man , this just gets more puzzling as time goes on!!!  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

maybe it could be a good reason for all of the smiles and laughs from his family. Also Jermaine
laughing in that interview...saying he knows who is responsible could mean that he knows who is
responsible for helping Michael escape the limelight (so he chuckles to himself

To me all the laughing seems to be of someone who knows there's gonna be a big surprise. Also almost like a child who knows a secret and having a hard time to hide it. geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Lets hope you guys are right!! You are bringing my spirits back up for hope for a return.
Unless well, like Do said, he might have changed his mind.....It is a huge puzzle!!

I was sitting here thinking that IF perhaps Michael was trying to 'retire' as the King of Pop, than
responsible for helping Michael escape the limelight (so he chuckles to himself) Same for the
memorial when his family is smiling and laughing. Maybe they are happy that Michael got his
freedom finally and the memorial was kind of like a party...THATS one of the reasons I say that
he could have retired.

What doesnt make sense is what Do and Bec was stating. WHY go through all of the hard stuff
just to disappear AND also, why leave that kind of legacy. A drugged out pop-star who died of
an overdose. Yea, doesn't make sense.  Man , this just gets more puzzling as time goes on!!!  crash/

This can be the answer maybe.

Quote from: "PureLove"

I always believed in a come back. And I'm 100% sure that Michael planned a come back. Because without it, this would not be Thriller II and how would he "shock the world" like he says? I still believe that he wants to come back but after Jermaine's tweets, I started to think that the return might have cancelled by the FBI because of protection issues OR it might have been pushed back. I personally do not believe that Michael is pulling the strings all himself in the hoax. FBI is definitely helping him out and they can change things when it comes to protection and privacy issues. So what I believe for now is, even if he is going to come back, it is not going to happen soon but in a couple of years. I'm not expecting a sudden BAM for this summer or for this year. But of course, these are just theories and any of us know this as a fact. So we'll wait and see all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's all so confusing. I think Michael really had plans to return to the stage. I read comments about it since 2006. Have you read these articles?
I still hope to see him perform at least once more, but sometimes gives a discouragement!

Caption: May 30, 2007 - Las Vegas, Nevada....

Jackson Moving To Europe To Resume Career

LATEST: Pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON, who has been living in Bahrain since he was acquitted of child molestation charges, is moving to Europe. Jackson has fired his business managers and has hired a New York City-based firm to oversee his business affairs. RAYMONE K BAIN released a statement on Tuesday (27JUN06), announcing she has been named general manager of the new Michael Jackson Company, which will replace Jackson's MJJ Productions. She said Jackson is planning public appearances and will begin performing again. Bain said in the statement, "He is reviewing numerous offers to tour musically, which he plans to embark upon within the next several months. "Mr Jackson has previously announced plans to record an album, which he predicts will be released in 2007." Bain says Jackson has severed times with his Bahraini lawyers, longtime accountants and business managers and has hired a firm "known for restructurings and turnarounds." The revamping is "the first of a sweeping restructuring of his personal and business affairs" and Bain says "he is continuing to build his management team and other appointments will be forthcoming." Jackson is currently in Ireland on "personal business" and proceeding with plans to relocate.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And this:

Caption: May 30, 2007 - Las Vegas, Nevada....

Jackson Returns To Us

MICHAEL JACKSON has ended his self-imposed exile and set up a new home in America - 19 months after he left following his acquittal on child molestation charges. The superstar has lived a mythical existence since departing the US, spending time in Bahrain, Japan, England and Ireland. Jackson returned to the US to attend JAMES BROWN's funeral earlier this month (JAN07) - and his spokeswoman RAYMONE K BAIN has confirmed the star is sticking around and planning a comeback. In a conference call with Jackson, Bain said, "I can confirm that he is in the United States. We don't give out information regarding our client's whereabouts because of safety, and this is just an ongoing policy." The singer also revealed plans to begin his music comeback at two fan appreciation events in Tokyo, Japan. He said, "My friends and fans in Japan have been so supportive of me and my family for many, many years. My fans in Japan helped me achieve historic milestones in the music industry."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

*reminder
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

bec

Quote from: "Do"
Michael could have changed his mind. But on the other hand, why start all this and don't finish it??

That's it right there. If anyone has any doubts at all, just read this and think about it.

This is his life's work. This is Thriller II.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

50th_State_Believer2

I've come to a point where I will always have hope. Sometimes things don't go as planned, no matter how well you plan it - if we could all have total control of fate, then the word fate would not exist. It would simply be control.  I have hope that there will be some big ground breaking news about Michael this summer. Whether or not he is actually going to reveal himself in person, I don't know...but I have hope. But that hope will not be shattered if he does not show up in person to the world...maybe things have to be shifted, like how when Chess is played - the strategy has to be sometimes recalculated and new plans have to be immediately realized...for the final outcome to surface. I am very hopeful! Yet I will not be shot down should it not happen the way we want the time we want!! beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if there's a poll for this one, i'd vote YES. MJ said history books lie. he wouldn't add to that lie, methinks. he'll set it straight - for the record...and make sure his biography is written factually, for a change.  plus, if he merely wanted a private life, there are much simpler ways of going. of course they won't generate as much hoopla as the method he used, but i think the truths can only be told in this context - when he comes back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions