No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
If he's not coming back nothing makes sense....he's as good as dead for us pale/  :(

and there's no guarantee he's happy or healty or whatever

I still believe he has to come back if he is alive. Or I have a totally wrong idea about who Michael Jackson is  confused/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:v7gypp0z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY0tsKCB4lc&playnext=1&list=PL52FE6A47E932FC33[/youtube:v7gypp0z]

Now, are you all ready?
Are y'all ready?
Now we gonna do it with the fever
Yeah, Come on

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move (yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove
Spice Girls, check it out

There've been so many things that have held us down
But now it looks like things are finally comin' around, yeah
I know we've got a long long way to go, yeah
And where we'll end up
I don't know
But we won't let nothing hold us back
We gonna get ourselves together
We gonna polish up our act, yeah
And if you've ever been held down before
I know that you refuse to be held down any more, yeah yeah
Don't you let nothing, nothing
Nothing stand in your way
And all we gonna do
I want you to listen, listen (That's right)
To every word I say
Every word I say about it

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
(You said it, we've got the groove)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove (Whoo-hoo-oo-oo Whoo-hoo-oo)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
(We've got the groove)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove (Yeah)

Look, Lemme tell you this
I know you know someone who's got a negative vibe (Euhh)
And if you only help it will only keep it alive (Sh-yeah)
They really don't have nowhere to go
Ask 'em where they're going
They don't know
But we won't let nothing hold us back
We gonna get ourselves together, come on
We gonna polish up our act, yeah
And if you've ever been held down before
I know that you refuse to be held down any more, Oh oh oh

Don't you let nothing, nothing
(I won't do it) Stand in your way (No no)
And all we gonna do
I want you to listen, listen
To every word I say
Every word I say about it

Ain't no stoppin' us now (That's right)
We're on the move
(Nothing gonna, nothing gonna)
(Stop us now, stop us now)
Ain't no stoppin' us now, Come on
We've got the groove (Whoo-oo-oo yeah yeah)
Ain't no stoppin' us now (No no no)
We're on the move
(On the move, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove (Yeah)

Now, let's see it
Don't wanna stop
Please don't make me stop (I don't wanna)
Don't wanna stop
Please don't make me stop (No-oh No-oh)
Don't wanna stop
Please don't make me stop (I don't want to)
Don't wanna stop
Please don't make me stop
(Uh, y'all spell it out for me)

S-T-O-P-P-I-N
Ain't no (Doo-oo, Yeah-heh-a)
S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (You got it)
Ain't no (Ain't no, no-no)
S-T-O-P-P-I-N (Go ahead)
Ain't no (Ain't no, no-oh-no, no-oh-no)
S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (Come on)
Ain't no (No, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop (Yeah yeah)
Ain't no stoppin' us now (Yeah)
We've got the groove
Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop
(Whoo-oo, Come around with me)

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Do

Quote from: "Lovely One"
Do, Thank you for this video. Hearing what Michael says during the first minute, reminds me how badly Michael
wanted to disappear. He needed an escape. If he has finally found the happiness he was looking for by remaining
out of the spotlight, than I am all for him never returning. I would rather him remain happy off in his own little
world than return to the public eye only to be ridiculed again. I don't have much faith in the general public. I really
think that most of them would throw stones. Only a small group of fans would truly understand the reasons for the
hoax death. The media and most people couldn't handle it. It is beyond anything they could ever perceive.  :o

Lovely One, I have to agree with you, I don't think many people will understand the possible reasons for his hoaxed death. Maybe because they don't listen what he REALLY has to say about it (didn't we all miss important information Michael was telling us in his lyrics, interviews etc. in the past? I know I did :() Or maybe because the media will feed us (again) with information that isn't correct at all. WE know now that this information does not always match with the truth, buth how many people aren't aware of this? I can understand it if Michael chooses not to come back, but after thinking of it, and IF this really is a hoax, why the 'criminal' part in it? Why all the hoopla with CM, it could have been done easier. I don't know, there has to be something more to it.
What gives me a little bit of hope, is this part in the vid:

Schmuley: You don't want to die young?
Michael: Um...you...you're asking me an interesting question..You sure want my answer?
(YES, YES, I WANT THAT ANSWER!!!)

This is the only quote that can mean a positive or a negative thing to me. That he did make plans back then to withdraw completely in the future (but again, why so BIG and why did we see his children right before he 'disappaered', after wearing a mask all this years?), or did he make plans to reveal (with our help, remember: there's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one) many rotten things in this world (and maybe to protect himself and his family) by hoaxing his death and at the right time, coming back to start a revolution (I hope I explain it well, it's difficult!)
Thank you for your reply!

JMseesMJ wrote: Do and Lovely One, I was waiting for someone with a realistic assessment of the situation.

I just hope more people will read your post.

Thank you both !

JMseesMJ, thank you for your reply, like I wrote above to Lovely One (Oh my, I LOVE that song!!!!), I still have a little bit of hope left, but if Michael chooses not to come back, I truly understand it. I still don't know how he managed all of the sh.t in his life for so long. What a strong man he is!

@Sarahli
Thank you Sarahli, you've been a real sunshine to me on this journey, and you are a real 'keeper of the faith'! I love your optimism and it helped me a lot! Hugs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
If he's not coming back nothing makes sense....he's as good as dead for us pale/  :(

and there's no guarantee he's happy or healty or whatever

I still believe he has to come back if he is alive. Or I have a totally wrong idea about who Michael Jackson is  confused/

Gina, you're right about what you wrote about there's no guarantee he's happy or healty or whatever, and I've been thinking the same for a long time.
But, maybe that's why we were giving the clues. To let us know that he's still here, but not in the public anymore.
The slipups of the familymembers gave me a lot of hope that he would come back ('this is not it', 'the best is yet to come' etc.) but I don't rely on the familymembers too much anymore. They also were giving us lots of 'clues' that he's dead (for instance the book his mother wrote, I felt that was odd). We just have to wait I'm afraid, and not forget to live our own lives also (but I admit, that it's hard, because Michael is in my thoughts most hours of the day!! ;)
I'm here with you, hugs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Quote from: "Do"
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Do, Thank you for this video. Hearing what Michael says during the first minute, reminds me how badly Michael
wanted to disappear. He needed an escape. If he has finally found the happiness he was looking for by remaining
out of the spotlight, than I am all for him never returning. I would rather him remain happy off in his own little
world than return to the public eye only to be ridiculed again. I don't have much faith in the general public. I really
think that most of them would throw stones. Only a small group of fans would truly understand the reasons for the
hoax death. The media and most people couldn't handle it. It is beyond anything they could ever perceive.  :o

Lovely One, I have to agree with you, I don't think many people will understand the possible reasons for his hoaxed death. Maybe because they don't listen what he REALLY has to say about it (didn't we all miss important information Michael was telling us in his lyrics, interviews etc. in the past? I know I did :() Or maybe because the media will feed us (again) with information that isn't correct at all. WE know now that this information does not always match with the truth, buth how many people aren't aware of this? I can understand it if Michael chooses not to come back, but after thinking of it, and IF this really is a hoax, why the 'criminal' part in it? Why all the hoopla with CM, it could have been done easier. I don't know, there has to be something more to it.
What gives me a little bit of hope, is this part in the vid:

Schmuley: You don't want to die young?
Michael: Um...you...you're asking me an interesting question..You sure want my answer?
(YES, YES, I WANT THAT ANSWER!!!)

This is the only quote that can mean a positive or a negative thing to me. That he did make plans back then to withdraw completely in the future (but again, why so BIG and why did we see his children right before he 'disappaered', after wearing a mask all this years?), or did he make plans to reveal (with our help, remember: there's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one) many rotten things in this world (and maybe to protect himself and his family) by hoaxing his death and at the right time, coming back to start a revolution (I hope I explain it well, it's difficult!)
Thank you for your reply!

JMseesMJ wrote: Do and Lovely One, I was waiting for someone with a realistic assessment of the situation.

I just hope more people will read your post.

Thank you both !

JMseesMJ, thank you for your reply, like I wrote above to Lovely One (Oh my, I LOVE that song!!!!), I still have a little bit of hope left, but if Michael chooses not to come back, I truly understand it. I still don't know how he managed all of the sh.t in his life for so long. What a strong man he is!

@Sarahli
Thank you Sarahli, you've been a real sunshine to me on this journey, and you are a real 'keeper of the faith'! I love your optimism and it helped me a lot! Hugs!

@ DO ---I saw that where Michael said..."You sure you want my answer?" That right there says alot!!! His reasons for
this hoax death are becoming very clear to me. I hate to say it, but why would he return? After an elaborate scheme
to drop out of the spotlight...why come back??  I hope more people watch this video. Its very important!!!

@JMseesMJ, Thank you for your reply to our posts. We are putting 2 and 2 together here and I am starting to
see things from a new angle. It may not be the angle we want, but if its for the best for Michael, than so be it.
No wonder Jermaine is speaking like this. I bet Michael wants to be left alone. Its starting to look that way.
Right now my thoughts are that Michael is not dead.....He has retired. I will always welcome a return from him
though!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

bec

If he had no plans to return, why did he "die" in such a way as to leave his children with the stigma of their father having died as a wacked out weirdo drug addict and suspected child molester who had lost control over everything in his life...?

Makes no sense at all... to leave that legacy to his kids forever. *shakes head* I do not accept that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

No wonder Jermaine is speaking like this. I bet Michael wants to be left alone. Its starting to look that way.
Right now my thoughts are that Michael is not dead.....He has retired

What about the interview with Geraldo in 2005? The way he is telling about his new project, he even tells how much fun he has doing it.Doesn't sound to me as someone who wants to be left alone or retire. :lol:

[youtube:37t4o4sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQgDDCTdMoU&feature=related[/youtube:37t4o4sc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Good point allforlove, MJ states very clearly, in his own words, in the midst of a child molestation accusation trial, that he is, and I quote, "having a lot of fun".

He plans to return. Have no doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thank you bec. What about the interview he did in 2008 at his birthday? Esspecially the part at 3.38 min, looks like he had plans to introduce us new stuff. mj_bad/

[youtube:kxiz65tt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVRFS8zcspo[/youtube:kxiz65tt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

mmmhmmm, you can't ignore this evidence. These are good reminders of all the work we have done and all the information we have uncovered. It was all put on the web for us to find, it is not a coincidence that all this media has been put out there. He is coming back. The King will Return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

Hi Bec and Allforlove,

You're both right, there is also a lot of evidence that points in the direction of a 'come back'. That's why I still haven't lost all hope!! And still wanting the answer to the question of Schmuley!!!!
Michael: Um...you...you're asking me an interesting question..You sure you want my answer?

OFCOURSE!!!

But it still could go the other way, after Jermaines tweets. Michael could have changed his mind you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

Hi Bec and Allforlove,

You're both right, there is also a lot of evidence that points in the direction of a 'come back'. That's why I still haven't lost all hope!! And still wanting the answer to the question of Schmuley!!!!
Michael: Um...you...you're asking me an interesting question..You sure you want my answer?

OFCOURSE!!!

But it still could go the other way, after Jermaines tweets. Michael could have changed his mind you know?

Anything is possible but we know how much of a perfectionist Michael is. I'm sure he has considered all possiblilities and problems he could face in time.So, I don't think this made anything different. In fact, it could very well be a part of his plan. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

@ DO ---I saw that where Michael said..."You sure you want my answer?" That right there says alot!!! His reasons for
this hoax death are becoming very clear to me. I hate to say it, but why would he return? After an elaborate scheme
to drop out of the spotlight...why come back?? I hope more people watch this video. Its very important!!!

@JMseesMJ, Thank you for your reply to our posts. We are putting 2 and 2 together here and I am starting to
see things from a new angle. It may not be the angle we want, but if its for the best for Michael, than so be it.
Right now my thoughts are that Michael is not dead.....He has retired. I will always welcome a return from him
though!!!

@Lovely One, again you are making a lot of sense! Although I didn't feel this way untill very recently. What Bec, Allforlove and all other members put up on evidence, we can't ignore that either, but like I said in my previous post, Michael could have changed his mind. But on the other hand, why start all this and don't finish it?? AAAAAARGGHHHH, what a puzzle, it seems like the Da Vinci code, I better start to watch that movie!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Hi Bec and Allforlove,

OFCOURSE!!!

I always believed in a come back. And I'm 100% sure that Michael planned a come back. Because without it, this would not be Thriller II and how would he "shock the world" like he says? I still believe that he wants to come back but after Jermaine's tweets, I started to think that the return might have cancelled by the FBI because of protection issues OR it might have been pushed back. I personally do not believe that Michael is pulling the strings all himself in the hoax. FBI is definitely helping him out and they can change things when it comes to protection and privacy issues. So what I believe for now is, even if he is going to come back, it is not going to happen soon but in a couple of years. I'm not expecting a sudden BAM for this summer or for this year. But of course, these are just theories and any of us know this as a fact. So we'll wait and see all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions