You haven't.  lolol/

Yes I have, see above. And I don't think it's funny at all that a few people were angry or offended. I'm sorry.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

I meant..you haven't posted clues, dates etc. so why did you say you wouldn't anymore. That was my LOL.
Relax!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Sarahli"
I'll tell you in August  :lol:
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
My sincere apologies. I will not say another word about dates, time, info, clues, future, etc. I totally understand where you are coming from. No problem at all.

Peace and love,
TR

P.S. Souza, can you please delete my "Pranksta Gangsta gives birth" thread? I don't want any trouble. Thanx.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this mean that you don't know for sure Michael won't come back in July. Or do you mean you don't want or can't explain why you know so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

means he doesn't want to get a ban.  afraid/  afraid/ i'm a psychic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Delphi

He didn't give any inflection of "I know more than you" from what I read. I think he meant for you guys to not get your hopes up around a rumor. It seems like a couple've posts have been rather snappier than I last remembered coming here... I guess I can understand all these people coming in being fakers, but it's also hard to gather context from written messages online.

I personally don't believe there's going to be a bamsday, let alone a return at all. I joined this forum a little while ago with little to no expectations at all, but I HAVE learned lots...and if it's anything I've learned, it's to not mark my calendar. Last year I joined during the summer, and I waited it out with you guys, the first anniversary of his 'death', his birthday, all the way to Christmas. All the while, I had no expectation of him really returning. Not because I'm a negative person, but because I don't want to be let down when he didn't.

A lot of members seem to hang on to a specific date just to 'prove non-believers wrong'. This isn't quite the way to go. Nobody's out to prove anyone wrong. All the proof you need reveals itself in time...Whether or not Michael returns.

Take care, guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

WOW! Alot has happened since I last checked this thread! Thanks everyone for replying.
I am not going to rely on dates anymore! There is no way to know if and when he will return.
The one thing I am sure about is that he is alive!!!! I guess I will have to learn to just
be happy with that information and not expect anything more. If he does return?? Well, that will be
the most amazing day any one of us can imagine!   bow/  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Do you know or do you guess,  TR?

Do you really want to know heart?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When times's a crime
We have to draw the line
One minute feelin' fine
It's all a dozen for a dime
But when you're trackin'
Just keep backin'
Oh yeah
And one more thing
Keep watchin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Do you know or do you guess,  TR?

Do you really want to know heart?

I don't know :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

I posted this on another thread but it answers your question I think.
Ofcourse I hope I'm wrong.

I've been quiet for some time now, meaning that I was not posting because I didn't feel I've got something important to add, although I'm here almost every single day to read and re-read, and visiting other blogs, sites, youtube and watching old taped tv-programms over and over again, because I felt maybe I was missing something important, something that I had overlooked. The postponing of the trial hit me, because now, again, we have to wait so much longer before we have the chance to learn more about new details, the hoax etc.
And then came the tweets of Jermaine. Although I still believe Michael is alive, first I believed and expected that eventually, Michael would come back to us. I don't know, maybe I had the dream that we, the believers, would get a special treatment from him, for all the love and support he was getting from us during this difficult time. Maybe it's selfish, but as a supporter for over 30 yearts, that would be a dream come true!! But first and foremost, this is about Michael and his safety, his plans and his family, I DO understand that! I only was talking about my DREAM!
This afternoon, I was watching the Schmuley tapes again and part 6 hit me hard!! Don't listen to Schmuley, listen to what Michael has said (listen to the first minute of the vid). Ánd think of it, he said this when he already had his first 2 children and BEFORE the horrible trial he would have to face in the years to come. What has this trial done to his spirit? Think of it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:2jguuzmt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrJ0GAbKag[/youtube:2jguuzmt]
I'm devastated, because (especially after Jermaine's tweets), I really don't think he is coming back. He left us the clues to let us know that he is okay, but the TII-announcement and the movie, was this his final goodbye? I REALLY REALLY don't hope so, I want to see his face again, his HAPPY face, because he has accomplished whatever he was after.
Please Michael, forgive me my selfishness, I REALLY want you to be happy and okay, I just hope I will see you again in the future! Stay strong, I will try doing the same!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Quote from: "Do"
I posted this on another thread but it answers your question I think.
Ofcourse I hope I'm wrong.

I've been quiet for some time now, meaning that I was not posting because I didn't feel I've got something important to add, although I'm here almost every single day to read and re-read, and visiting other blogs, sites, youtube and watching old taped tv-programms over and over again, because I felt maybe I was missing something important, something that I had overlooked. The postponing of the trial hit me, because now, again, we have to wait so much longer before we have the chance to learn more about new details, the hoax etc.
And then came the tweets of Jermaine. Although I still believe Michael is alive, first I believed and expected that eventually, Michael would come back to us. I don't know, maybe I had the dream that we, the believers, would get a special treatment from him, for all the love and support he was getting from us during this difficult time. Maybe it's selfish, but as a supporter for over 30 yearts, that would be a dream come true!! But first and foremost, this is about Michael and his safety, his plans and his family, I DO understand that! I only was talking about my DREAM!
This afternoon, I was watching the Schmuley tapes again and part 6 hit me hard!! Don't listen to Schmuley, listen to what Michael has said (listen to the first minute of the vid). Ánd think of it, he said this when he already had his first 2 children and BEFORE the horrible trial he would have to face in the years to come. What has this trial done to his spirit? Think of it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:2p1e8zap]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrJ0GAbKag[/youtube:2p1e8zap]
I'm devastated, because (especially after Jermaine's tweets), I really don't think he is coming back. He left us the clues to let us know that he is okay, but the TII-announcement and the movie, was this his final goodbye? I REALLY REALLY don't hope so, I want to see his face again, his HAPPY face, because he has accomplished whatever he was after.
Please Michael, forgive me my selfishness, I REALLY want you to be happy and okay, I just hope I will see you again in the future! Stay strong, I will try doing the same!

Do, Thank you for this video. Hearing what Michael says during the first minute, reminds me how badly Michael
wanted to disappear. He needed an escape. If he has finally found the happiness he was looking for by remaining
out of the spotlight, than I am all for him never returning. I would rather him remain happy off in his own little
world than return to the public eye only to be ridiculed again. I don't have much faith in the general public. I really
think that most of them would throw stones. Only a small group of fans would truly understand the reasons for the
hoax death. The media and most people couldn't handle it. It is beyond anything they could ever perceive.  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Do and Lovely One, I was waiting for someone with a realistic assessment of the situation. 

I just hope more people will read your post.

Thank you both ! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sarahli

Don't lose hope, there are goals to achieve in this hoax that's why the return takes so long. We agreed that it was all planned since several years and until these goals are achieved Michael cannot come back...but he will in due time I am sure about that, it's all under God's control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Delphi"
I personally don't believe there's going to be a bamsday, let alone a return at all. I joined this forum a little while ago with little to no expectations at all, but I HAVE learned lots...and if it's anything I've learned, it's to not mark my calendar. Last year I joined during the summer, and I waited it out with you guys, the first anniversary of his 'death', his birthday, all the way to Christmas. All the while, I had no expectation of him really returning. Not because I'm a negative person, but because I don't want to be let down when he didn't.
The phrases I've bolded perfectly express my situation, also. Since joining the forum recently, I have learned A LOT, and my mind has become MUCH more open to the possibulity that Michael may still be with us.  But I, like Delphi, have little to no expectations of a return, because I do not want to be hurt if it never happens.

I'm not going to lie: a part of me does sometimes get caught up in all the speculation on dates, numerological clues, etc.  One very positive thing about this forum for me personally, is that it has inspired me to revisit Michael's music again.  So, even if he's really gone, my finding this place and being here is still absolutely worth something, since it has reignited my passion for the man and his music.

Thanks for your post, Delphi!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions