PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Joe Jackson is coming out with MJ brand ice-cream and perfume

Guys I can not copy and paste the page here coz it doesn't allow me to but you gotta see this. The ice-cream's name is Mystery! Check this out!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Joe Jackson coming out with MJ brand ice cream and perfume

That's right, Joe Jackson is at it again. First he was cheerfully hawking blu-ray products on the red carpet, mere days after his son's death, and now it seems that Michael Jackson's father (who was left out of the singer's will) is coming out with new Michael Jackson branded perfume and ice cream!

According to a recent press release, Caesars Palace Las Vegas and Pure Private Night Club are hosting "A Night to Remember: Michael Jackson World Launch Party" on June 9th, where Joe will launch his "tribute" perfume line and issue a press conference at the Sky Tower.

(To promote the perfume, Joe is skipping out on the trial of Conrad Murray, and will instead be busy with attending Cannes Film Festival and throwing an exclusive private party -- entitled "Jackson Family Nights" -- at the Cannes Mansion.)

This latest exploitation of Michael Jackson should come as no surprise to fans.

Back in March, the Jackson family patriarch signed a marketing agreement with UD Group International, to create and sell a line of Joe Jackson "Champagne, Ice Cream, Jellys, Lollys, Cosmetique, Jewelry and Fashion (Children and Adult Clothing)."

Included in the line up of potential products is an ice cream bar featuring an M logo, which looks suspiciously similar to Michael Jackson's trademarked M logo.

So far, Joe has been quite adept at squiggling through loop-holes, to avoid the MJ estate coming after him. But this latest move is a little too blatant in using his son's logo and image. It's not hard to image that someone might receive "cease and desist" letter in the mail soon!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
'Yes, I`m sad..Michael was like a son to me..next question" LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

The MJ symbol is exactly the same as the one on the mystery icecream bar. Wouldn't the estate have all exclusive rights for the use of that symbol?
This story and the flowers by Katherine seem similar, but as to what purpose? That I'm still chewing over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Michael Jackson Perfume, Ice Cream Being Created

Joe Jackson is branching out with branding opportunities to help memorialize Michael Jackson. The family patriarch, who struck a deal with UD Group International in March to create lines of Joe Jackson-branded products, is using some of his fallen son's iconography to help push his latest line of ice cream and perfume.

The entrepreneurial dad is set to launch his Mystery ice cream bar as part of the UDGI deal. But the logo hints that he's using some of MJ's trademark symbols to market the product. An advertisement for the ice cream touts the same letter M that the King of Pop used as his signature logo, appearing more than once in the recently released spread.

Jackson is taking a more blatant approach with his latest line of perfume, 'Jackson Legend: Timeless from Neverland. Claimed to be "in memory of Michael by Joe Jackson, the Father of the Jackson Family," the fragrance prominently features pictures of MJ from his adolescence and adulthood. The scent is offered in three bottles, including the Jackson Tribute for men, the Jackson Legend for women and the Jackson Legacy.

The 82-year-old has made questionable decisions since his son's 2009 death. Shortly after his passing, Joe gave an interview to CNN where he skirted questions about Michael and instead spoke lengthily about an upcoming hip-hop project. He is also working on the international entertainment complex Happy Land, a Vietnam spin-off of Neverland Ranch.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"

Oops so who is Michael's real father????  :lol:  What kind of a father says this. OMG. I hope MJ ice cream comes to Canada I will buy it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Hm... Flowers, ice cream, perfume...
First thing that popped into my head was Valentines Day. V- Day... V also standing for Victory.,

Going back to my straightjacket now. :)

The ice-cream and perfume thing has me really baffled...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Oops so who is Michael's real father????  :lol:  What kind of a father says this. OMG. I hope MJ ice cream comes to Canada I will buy it

:lol: I don't think he said such a thing. That webpage made the picture and wrote it because they didn't like Joe using MJ's logo. That was a funny one though. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:o  Guys! Today, I was drinking a Vitamin Water and I was like "what if Michael had a vitamin water named after him, I would drink that 24/7". Seriously I was thinking that just today and now he's got some ice cream with his name on it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "happythoughts"
:o  Guys! Today, I was drinking a Vitamin Water and I was like "what if Michael had a vitamin water named after him, I would drink that 24/7". Seriously I was thinking that just today and now he's got some ice cream with his name on it. :D

And perfume. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Put it this way we should have everything named after Michael, that will be awesome.  :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Put it this way we should have everything named after Michael, that will be awesome.  :lol:  

:D Absolutely agree! :D
The perfume will be similar to what Michael used or it will be another scent?

L.O.V.E to all! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Joe Jackson is coming out with MJ brand ice-cream and perfume

Guys I can not copy and paste the page here coz it doesn't allow me to but you gotta see this. The ice-cream's name is Mystery! Check this out!

Joe Jackson coming out with MJ brand ice cream and perfume

That's right, Joe Jackson is at it again. First he was cheerfully hawking blu-ray products on the red carpet, mere days after his son's death, and now it seems that Michael Jackson's father (who was left out of the singer's will) is coming out with new Michael Jackson branded perfume and ice cream!

According to a recent press release, Caesars Palace Las Vegas and Pure Private Night Club are hosting "A Night to Remember: Michael Jackson World Launch Party" on June 9th, where Joe will launch his "tribute" perfume line and issue a press conference at the Sky Tower.

(To promote the perfume, Joe is skipping out on the trial of Conrad Murray, and will instead be busy with attending Cannes Film Festival and throwing an exclusive private party -- entitled "Jackson Family Nights" -- at the Cannes Mansion.)

This latest exploitation of Michael Jackson should come as no surprise to fans.

Back in March, the Jackson family patriarch signed a marketing agreement with UD Group International, to create and sell a line of Joe Jackson "Champagne, Ice Cream, Jellys, Lollys, Cosmetique, Jewelry and Fashion (Children and Adult Clothing)."

Included in the line up of potential products is an ice cream bar featuring an M logo, which looks suspiciously similar to Michael Jackson's trademarked M logo.

So far, Joe has been quite adept at squiggling through loop-holes, to avoid the MJ estate coming after him. But this latest move is a little too blatant in using his son's logo and image. It's not hard to image that someone might receive "cease and desist" letter in the mail soon!

Thank you so so much to the mod or admin who edited my post. I couldn't copy and paste the article to the forum. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I want a pint of Michael Jackson’s Ice cream :?  doesn’t quite do it for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions