diggyon

Re: What if there was no hoax?
April 11, 2011, 03:58:46 PM
Okay, I'll tell you my opinion about this......... may be my opinion can help people understand certain things better!

The hoax cannot be a hoax for several reasons:

1. There are no coincidences in this world.

2. The death circumstances were very suspicious and not logic. That's why many people rushed to the internet to discover the truth about what really happened.

3. The numerology is just perfect..........remember.... there are no coincidences in the world.

4. We discovered so many things during our great adventure: NWO, Mind Control victims, Illuminati, HAARP, the end of the world ,even the music industry was exposed to us!!!!! If the hoax was a hoax we wouldn't have discovered anything at all...... and I'm sure some would have found this whole thing only a waste of time for the main subjest for discussion would have been Michaels golden pants and great shirts. But the number of the users is increasing. This is a sign that knowledge is being spread in a way or another through this hoax. We just discover more stuff day by day. If this was all a hoax I bet we wouldn't have found out anything at all.

5. If the hoax was a hoax the Jackson family members would have been the first ones to complain about this site for creating lies about Michael (death hoax in that case)... Well they never mentioned anything at all..... For me it's a sign of acceptance.

6. Michael loves mystery!!!! This is something he is very good at.

7. We should never loose the faith. Michael's message in "This is it" was very clear. If we really believe him, then we don' t have much time to save the world. And this hoax is about saving the world by spreading awareness and knowledge.

So these are my reasons to believe that the hoax is not a hoax at all.

Hope I helped those who sometimes get confused.

Blessings
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

April 12, 2011, 01:40:38 PM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Okay, I'll tell you my opinion about this......... may be my opinion can help people understand certain things better!

2. The death circumstances were very suspicious and not logic. That's why many people rushed to the internet to discover the truth about what really happened.

3. The numerology is just perfect..........remember.... there are no coincidences in the world.

4. We discovered so many things during our great adventure: NWO, Mind Control victims, Illuminati, HAARP, the end of the world ,even the music industry was exposed to us!!!!! If the hoax was a hoax we wouldn't have discovered anything at all...... and I'm sure some would have found this whole thing only a waste of time for the main subjest for discussion would have been Michaels golden pants and great shirts. But the number of the users is increasing. This is a sign that knowledge is being spread in a way or another through this hoax. We just discover more stuff day by day. If this was all a hoax I bet we wouldn't have found out anything at all.

5. If the hoax was a hoax the Jackson family members would have been the first ones to complain about this site for creating lies about Michael (death hoax in that case)... Well they never mentioned anything at all..... For me it's a sign of acceptance.

7. We should never loose the faith. Michael's message in "This is it" was very clear. If we really believe him, then we don' t have much time to save the world. And this hoax is about saving the world by spreading awareness and knowledge.

Blessings
I really like what you're saying, diggyon. What you just wrote made my day way better than what it is, - because it's very convincing!

Okay, here is one thing I want to share with everyone and I hope at least someone reads it. You know these things that put you down? Reading news 'bout Michael Jackson at TMZ (Conrad Murray, etc) & Michael's Facebook page. Tribute songs and books, - these really put me down and make me think he is dead (but I don't think like that anymore). Because I've discovered something that someone else may have discovered before but that must've been a while ago.

Who is the Mysterious Man behind Murray? (and others)

I have this feeling that Michael Jackson is the one who plans every single word of his children, (other family) - celebrities connected to him & Murray. He is the mystery man behind this all. He wants to keep it going because no one should know about it, yet. The time isn't right! All of this has been scripted.. Which is really weird, and also very fascinating! :shock:

Michael must've been such a genius (genious?)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

April 18, 2011, 03:09:52 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
Quote from: "diggyon"

Blessings
I really like what you're saying, diggyon. What you just wrote made my day way better than what it is, - because it's very convincing!

Okay, here is one thing I want to share with everyone and I hope at least someone reads it. You know these things that put you down? Reading news 'bout Michael Jackson at TMZ (Conrad Murray, etc) & Michael's Facebook page. Tribute songs and books, - these really put me down and make me think he is dead (but I don't think like that anymore). Because I've discovered something that someone else may have discovered before but that must've been a while ago.

Who is the Mysterious Man behind Murray? (and others)

I have this feeling that Michael Jackson is the one who plans every single word of his children, (other family) - celebrities connected to him & Murray. He is the mystery man behind this all. He wants to keep it going because no one should know about it, yet. The time isn't right! All of this has been scripted.. Which is really weird, and also very fascinating! :shock:

Michael must've been such a genius (genious?)

Well, the only thing I can say is: enjoy the adventure..... It's unique...... it's mysterious.......it's just great.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal