I read...hope i understand it right...that was the temperatur at 18:15 at the 25. June....that means short before the helicopter transfair to the coroner.
At the house they reported it was hot...in the ER i thing it was warm, i hope so, because when you has an accident and be shocked, you froze....68 F are not enough.
From the time of death, 14:26 untill 18:15 i thing they bring the body in a separate cool room.
When that is all like it is usual praktice. But temperature notice from there is weird. They took the temp from the body when they make CPR or directly after pronounced dead makes more sense to find the right time of death...if they thought he was dead for hours.
But then the missing Rigor mortis signs and the full bladder. Nothing makes sense.... :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "jill"
I think they were talking about the temperature of the room the autopsy was done in.  Not the room in Michael's house.

No they're talking about Carrolwood. If they are recording room temp, it's room temp where the "body" was found. A coroner's office and autopsy room would be temp controlled, rendering recording room temp during autopsy unnecessary (why would they do that anyway, for what?). Temp at the scene is always recorded to help determine time of death.

Which in itself makes no sense, as Carrolwood is not where the "body" was said to have died, considering they "worked on him" for almost 2 hrs.

Contradictions abound.

The only logical conclusion fro mall this is as we already know, MJ is alive and this is all a giant hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@Bec
Please take a look at page 3 :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The temperatur in the hospital room was 68 degrees F at 18:15. At 18:11 no signs of rigor mortis...and so on.
It don't make sense to me, but who knows....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yep hosp. room temp is 68
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Rigor Mortis not present throughout the body doesn't mean it's not there at all, it means it's not fully in rigor yet. There was also lividity, so that means clear sign that the patient is dead.

I would have expected them to at least state how far rigor was, yet they didn't. Also no room temp (carolwood) or of the body (liver) which makes it very hard to determine death later on by reading the report. I know a doctor pronounced, but that same doctor is saying that MJ was DOA, so in that case, with the propofol involved, you would expect that the coroner would note more details. That alone tells me the report is fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Ok sorry my bad.

Makes no sense to record the temp of the room @autopsy. It's climate controlled. Unless it's Katrina or the apocalypse why should it be anything other then 68*?

Weird but it is what it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Yes no mention of his scar on his scalp?
No mention on his dark spots on his legs?
No mention of his mini face-lift ?
No mention of his nose bridge (It collapsed and he was being injected to have the form of his nose back) This is confirmed by a doctor who he was going to to fix this... Not sure what kind of product that was injected
No mention of his arthritis? )Visible in his fingers)
No mention of black fingernails?
So many things that were not mentioned
For me this autopsy is FAKE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if michael knew he was goin to have propofol he wouldnt of eaten or drank prior to bein put to sleep the brown matter may of been stomach acid!(chef said food wasnt taken to rehersals) also i heard about the full bladder even they said that was srange after death but if your bein treated for dehydration via a drip you do produce more urine than the average person you pee more,has anyone put all three photos up along one another the ambulance face the death bed face and the new autopsy face side by side would be good to compare.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CM said that MJ had an enlarged prostrate and had problems urinating and it took him a long time to expell.  But he prescribed Flozamax (I think that's the name) and that would have made urination possible with a better flow. I know that when one passes, you expell the bowels and bladder. So, why would the "body" have a full bladder? Unless the "stand in" also had enlarged prostrate problems.

Sorry to be so graphic but this doesn't make sense.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL...
The Light of GOD Surrounds You
The Love of GOD Enfolds You
The Power of GOD Protects You
Amen

November

You're right, there is a spot marked there. It's not very big, but doctors did do reconstructive surgeries on his scalp to remove scar tissue, so maybe the scar wasn't AS big. Not sure what to think and I can't read what it says either.  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Dr. Klein admits he rebuilt Michael Jackson’s nose with injectable fillers

In a 2003 article in Vanity Fair, Tim Russert’s widow Maureen Orth wrote that Michael Jackson’s nose was prosthetic and that “his face is caked with white makeup, which conceals a prosthesis that serves as the tip of his nose. One person who has seen him without the device says he resembles a mummy with two nostril holes.” (Orth lays out a very compelling case against Jackson, and sadly after reading her series of articles about him, written around the time of his trial, I’m not as sure he was innocent of the charges. I almost dismissed this passage as untrue as it sounds too sensational, but I believe it now.)

Given the urban legends about how Michael’s nose has fallen off during concerts I was a little reluctant to believe his puppet-like nose wasn’t real. It just seemed like stories that kids made up to make fun of him. According to Jackson’s dermatologist Dr. Klein, his nose wasn’t prosthetic exactly, but was made up of injectable fillers. Dr. Klein helped Jackson rebuild his nose after other doctors whittled it away to nothing. Klein told this to Larry King last night, and he also discussed the sad state of Michael’s health after he lost his hair in 1984 when his scalp was burnt during that Pepsi commercial:

DR. ARNIE KLEIN, MICHAEL JACKSON’S DERMATOLOGIST: I met Michael because someone had brought him into my office. And they walked into the room with Michael. And I looked one — took one look at him and I said you have lupus erythematosus. Now, this was a long word…

KING: Lupus?

KLEIN: Lupus, yes. I mean, because he had red — a butterfly rash and he also had severe crusting you could see on the anterior portion of his scalp. I mean I always am very visual. I’m a person who would look at the lips of Mona Lisa and not see her smile. I would see the lips.

KING: Was he there because of that condition?

KLEIN: He was there only because a very close friend of his had told him to come see me about the problems he had with his skin. Because he was — he had severe acne, which many people…

KING: Oh, he did? KLEIN: Yes, he did. And many people made fun of him. He used to remember trying to clean it off and he’d gone to these doctors that really hurt him very much. And he was exquisitely sensitive to pain.

So he walked into my office. He had several things wrong with his skin. So I said — and you have thick crusting of your scalp and you have some hair loss.

He says, well, how do you know this?

I said, because it’s the natural course of lupus. So I then did a biopsy. I diagnosed lupus. And then our relationship went from there.

KING: Grew from there.

You — let’s fast forward. You saw him the Monday before he died.

KLEIN: Absolutely. Yes, sir.

KING: What was the purpose of the visit?

KLEIN: He came to me because, basically, I was sort of rebuilding his face, because he had severe acne and scarring. He had scarring from having a lot of cosmetic surgery. And my expertise is — like it is with every one of my patients. My patients are my treasures. And I was rebuilding his face so he looked much more normal. And contrary to what people said, he could not take off his nose. His nose was attached. But it looked too small. And I just was trying to get him ready to do the concert, because in the way he looked in his face, he wanted it to be absolutely as perfect as it could be.

KING: Did he consult you when he was doing his plastic surgery?

KLEIN: No. I mean I came onto the scene long after he’d begun plastic surgery. In fact, what I wanted to do is, you know, stop it, because I felt that, you know, we were losing body parts in the situation…

The subject is Michael Jackson — the changes to his nose.

Why did he do that?

And is it true that he wanted to look like Peter Pan? KLEIN: I don’t think he wanted to look like Peter Pan. I didn’t see him implanting wings on the back of his back or doing anything like that, right?

KING: All right, what about the nose?

KLEIN: The nose was a very special thing, because his father and his brothers supposedly, from what I’ve read, made fun of his nose all the time. So he was very sensitive to the nose. And…

KING: What was wrong with his nose?

KLEIN: I originally didn’t think there was much wrong with his nose.

KING: Yes.

KLEIN: I thought he had a nice-looking nose. But in the beginning, it was never able to come off his body. But it got to the point where it was far too thin. It didn’t look natural to me.

KING: Now, you helped him rebuild it?

KLEIN: I rebuilt it, yes.

KING: How?

KLEIN: Using fillers. I used Rezulin. I used hydronic acids because — and they worked very well. And it’s not — it’s an arduous procedure, because you don’t want to put too much in. And you have to do it exactly, so you can flow the material so it’s perfectly smooth.

So we rebuilt them. And I’m telling you that he was beginning to look like the nose was normal again. And that’s all I wanted — and regain the breathing, you know, passages of his nose, because there was a total collapse of the cartilage.

KING: In the last photos that we’ve seen, his nose has been built up, right?

He’s looking better?

KLEIN: Yes.

KING: Was he still working at that?

KLEIN: No, because I think we got to the point where he was very happy with the way he looked and he filled in the cheeks a little bit and did a lot of little things.

But I mean what I do to an individual patient is what I do. And what I do is just restoration work, because I don’t think people should look, again, like anything has been altered.

KING: Well, you’re — you’re not a plastic surgeon.

KLEIN: No, but…

KING: So are you extending yourself when you’re doing a nose like that?

KLEIN: No, I invented all this. I mean it’s — I’m not a — I invented injectable esthetics, I mean, for better or for worse, it’s what I’ve been doing since 1979. So I’m not extending myself whatsoever.

[From Transcripts.CNN.com]

Dr. Klein also talked about how Jackson coped with his hair loss after his scalp was badly burnt. He was using something called a tissue expander to try and get rid of the scarring but it just made him more bald. It sounds painful:

KING: Did he have hair?

KLEIN: He had lost a great deal of it. You forget this first fire…

KING: That was the Pepsi fire, right?

KLEIN: Yes. But then what happened is he used a great deal of what are called tissue expanders in his scalp, which are balloons that grow up — blow up the scalp. And then what they do is they try to cut out the scar.

Well, because he had lupus, what happened is every time they would do it, the bald spot would keep enlarging.

So, I mean, he went through a lot of painful procedures with these tissue expanders until I put a stop to it. I said no more tissue expanders, because he had to wear a hat all the time and it was really painful for him.

KING: So what would his — without the hat, what would he look like?

KLEIN: Well, he had a big raised ball on the top of his head because of this device. It would expand the tissue, which you cut out.

But (INAUDIBLE) would you — (INAUDIBLE) too much stretch back in the scar, you understand?

KING: Did you see him one other time?

KLEIN: Of course I did. But he would have a stretch back on the scar. I mean the scar would get worse after they removed it. And I had to put a stop to it. So I told Michael, we have to stop this. And that’s when I fired this plastic surgeon altogether. And I said I can’t deal with this anymore. We’re going to deal with me as your doctor or you’re going to have to find another doctor if you want to work with him.

[From Transcripts.CNN.com]

When Jackson came to Dr. Klein, he said that “he had done a decent bit of surgery by then,” and that it wasn’t “done poorly, but I think that there’s a time — the magic is not knowing when to begin the big game. The secret is knowing when to end it.” He also said the surgery was at Michael’s request but the plastic surgeon didn’t know when to stop.

Jackson went to excess in just about every facet of his life. He was a phenomenal performer and entertainer because he gave everything for his fans and didn’t let up. He couldn’t turn off that tendency though, and he sadly went way overboard with his spending and with the drug use that took his life. Regular sleeping pills weren’t good enough for Jackson - he had to have the best anesthesia drugs. Klein says he wasn’t involved with any of that, though, and that he knew that Jackson was using Diprivan (the drug which is thought to have killed him) “when he was on tour in Germany… with an anesthesiologist, to go to sleep at night. And I told him he was absolutely insane. I said you have to understand that this drug, you can’t repeatedly take. Because what happens with narcotics, no matter what you do, you build a tolerance to them.”

Then you need more, I guess, and eventually your body can’t take it.

Photos are from 3/6/09, 5/15/09, and 5/21/09. Credit: WENN.com. You can see how his nose appears fuller in the pictures from May.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Strange, but if there was a condom catheter in place, why was their any urine in the bladder at all? Why wasn't it already drained out of the bladder?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Strange, but if there was a condom catheter in place, why was their any urine in the bladder at all? Why wasn't it already drained out of the bladder?

No, urine would still be there same as it would be without the catheter, until the person had the need to urinate. Same as you or I- we go when we feel the need.The condom catheter simply sits over the end of the penis (sorry) and then the urine drains into a bag. They are normally used for short periods of time if the male patient is briefly immobilised but not incontinent.

On the other hand, an indwelling catheter would have kept the bladder drained, as this is actually inserted into the urethra, up to the bladder. With this you feel no urge to urinate and the urine is constantly drained away without you being aware of it. More often used for incontinence (male and female) or immobile adult female patients.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

No, urine would still be there same as it would be without the catheter, until the person had the need to urinate. Same as you or I- we go when we feel the need.The condom catheter simply sits over the end of the penis (sorry) and then the urine drains into a bag. They are normally used for short periods of time if the male patient is briefly immobilised but not incontinent.

On the other hand, an indwelling catheter would have kept the bladder drained, as this is actually inserted into the urethra, up to the bladder. With this you feel no urge to urinate and the urine is constantly drained away without you being aware of it. More often used for incontinence (male and female) or immobile adult female patients.

Ahhh.. I gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up for me! Don't know why I thought about that last night - should've looked it up before speaking! Sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I always got the impression, Michael wore a tiny bandaid across the tip of his nose, to prevent it from expanding, when he wasn't performing. Most plastic surgeons out here would make your nose a bit smaller if you're under 50, because you'd "grow" into your nose, as you get older. Take a look at older people, who never had surgery - ears and noses are larger, than when they were younger.

I don't trust 90% of what comes out of Arnie's mouth! He's a dermatologist, and here he's speaking about doing plastic surgeon stuff, without a license!? Acne, some fillers, sure. But NOT rebuilding a face! You need to have a lattice under the skin to hold the Restalin and such, or it won't hold - just drip down to the CHIN, and create JOWLS.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal