Autopsie report with the burn scar on the head ?

• 8 Replies

Offline underthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Autopsie report with the burn scar on the head ?

• on: April 26, 2011, 03:06:59 AM
I take a look at Conrad Murray at Wiki and found a 58 page autopsie report. So much i never saw before and on side 22 there is a area marked at the back of the head. I can't read it, but i could be the burn wound ?
Please, if someone can take a look with better english.....thanks so much !

http://documents.nytimes.com/felony-cha ... #document/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline underthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Yes, i agreed with you MJonmind !
On one side i miss the typical signs of death, like the rigor mortis and livor mortis ! Livor mortis are not mentioned and Rigor mortis is not present, they say ! Not present at 18:15 ! Rigor mortis is there 6-12 hours after dead, when the person is in a warm room it goes faster. Here...no Rigor mortis ! Unbelieveable !
Then the body temperatur. Here in germany we have C° and i had do change it in F...
They say his body temeperatur has 68 F at 18:15. That is a normal room temperatur
The normal temperatur of a body is 98,6 F
A dead body needs around 19 hours to lost the temperatur and is at room temperatur.
So why he was so cold but had no Rigor mortis or Livor Mortis ?

At page 17 they say he has a urinary retension. He has 550 !!!!!! ml Urin in his bladder ! Weird ! So much for a dehydrated man ????? And after dead the urin gets out...all relaxed and the bladder gets empty !

What they mentioned from the hospital and before they open the corps it seams like there was a living but hypothermic body with lividity blanched...some ppl get hypothermic to make operations...the heart stops ...

The tubes, they took at the UCLA with blood, urin...are labeled Trauma Gershwin....what does that mean ???
What a trauma ? Who is Gershwin ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gershwin ???

I am sure there is much more...but i have no time...... :cry:

Don't you think that much sides are written on a old type writer ? Havn't they a PC ?

Blessings !

Offline underthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Because he was tooo cold 4 hours after his " death" i surched and found all his symptoms here :

Hypothermia
 life-saving interventions especially in the brain and heart to make surgery order can be patient to be operated by controlled cooling to 16 ° C to 22 ° C placed in a death-like state. This condition is hypothermic cardiac arrest (hypothermia = lower temperature) called.
Here are heart rate, respiration and blood circulation to a standstill and it will not measure brain waves more. In this artificial hibernation come remarkably, however, no internal organs or the brain damage that does not mean that such interventions are risk or complications.

That person could be testify apparently dead !

Offline underthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
If the body has rearly 68 F at 18:15 and he was real dead, it means that he was more then 19 hours dead, but then he must have a complete Rigor mortis and a empty bladder.

If he reaches the hospital with that hypothermie...around 75 F at 15:00 , it was a deep hypothermie and that would explain that noone use a defibrilator...that was not the way to care for a hypothermie patient without heartbeat !
They only has to wait untill the body gets warmer and untill that to make CPR and give warm Infusions.

Here is the motto....nobody is dead untill he is warm and dead ! I am german, so i don't know to say it in the right way...you have to warm a hypothermie patient up to a normal body temperatur and make CPR and all untill the normal temperatur. If then you can't get a heartbeat back, the patient is dead....but that lasts much hours because you can't warm him fast up.

Why havn't i notice that before ?  :shock:

Offline underthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't want to be a party pooper here, but it says in the AR that the temperature of the ROOM was 68 gegrees, not the body. The temperature of the body/liver is nowhere to be found.

Hello Souza,

thank you ! You are right, i had missunderstood this, but all the other thinks are strange. No real sign of death, hours after 14:26.
Weird that they noticed the temperature of the room,but not from the body..

I know not one dead person who don't lost his urin, especially when the bladder contains so much. A dehydrated person has not much urinproduktion and how often they said Michael was dehydrated.

:(

Offline underthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Hi Pepper,

thanks you for the links !

I see that here they had indentify the person with the California Drivers Licence too.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... brown-star

Weird for me, but normal practice in LA ???????????? There are also persons who knew him, but they notice the Drivers Licence....

Offline underthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I read...hope i understand it right...that was the temperatur at 18:15 at the 25. June....that means short before the helicopter transfair to the coroner.
At the house they reported it was hot...in the ER i thing it was warm, i hope so, because when you has an accident and be shocked, you froze....68 F are not enough.
From the time of death, 14:26 untill 18:15 i thing they bring the body in a separate cool room.
When that is all like it is usual praktice. But temperature notice from there is weird. They took the temp from the body when they make CPR or directly after pronounced dead makes more sense to find the right time of death...if they thought he was dead for hours.
But then the missing Rigor mortis signs and the full bladder. Nothing makes sense.... :o

Offline underthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
@Bec
Please take a look at page 3 :

http://documents.nytimes.com/felony-cha ... #document/

The temperatur in the hospital room was 68 degrees F at 18:15. At 18:11 no signs of rigor mortis...and so on.
It don't make sense to me, but who knows....

What's up with the Autopsy Report - Part 2 - "Everything Wrong with Page 1"

Started by ~Souza~

Replies: 1
Views: 208
Last post April 30, 2018, 08:21:53 AM
by iamhere4mj
MJDHI Live - The Autopsy Report discussed with a California doctor

Started by ~Souza~

Replies: 0
Views: 136
Last post June 24, 2019, 06:33:28 AM
by ~Souza~
External Examination of the Decedent in Michael Jackson Autopsy Report!!!

Started by JesusLover05

Replies: 1
Views: 163
Last post July 04, 2019, 04:28:29 PM
by ~Souza~
Full 51 Page Autopsy Report Link

Started by DancingTheDream

Replies: 28
Views: 2095
Last post February 18, 2010, 03:16:41 PM
by ~Souza~
The Official Autopsy Report Thread