I take a look at Conrad Murray at Wiki and found a 58 page autopsie report. So much i never saw before and on side 22 there is a area marked at the back of the head. I can't read it, but i could be the burn wound ?
Please, if someone can take a look with better english.....thanks so much !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this information. Two things puzzles me, why did Michael sleep in another room, if that is not his room. I think you would be more comfortable in  your own room. secondly, Michael did not like needles. This autopsy shows lots of needle marks, it looks like he was a martyr, needles marks on his neck, legs, arms, a condom catheter, this  does not make sense. I had read an article once, and I am trying to find it but I can't sorry .  This was not Michael,it was someone else an impersonator that looked like Michael. Something does not add up. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

hope

You're right, there is a spot marked there. It's not very big, but doctors did do reconstructive surgeries on his scalp to remove scar tissue, so maybe the scar wasn't AS big. Not sure what to think and I can't read what it says either.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I guess I go by the many qualified people who work in the medical field and are very familiar with autopsy reports, who have said that this AR was riddled with errors, inconsistencies and was laughable. So going with the hoax and the strong evidence and my belief that MJ is alive, this AR has to be a completely creative fabrication that mixes known facts and widely accepted media-generated speculation about MJ's body. The writer may also have simply copied details of various AR's on file, in a potpourri of physical ailments. I'm sure as they discuss various aspects of it in the trial, that more and more things won't make sense to us, or will connect to more hoax dots. Genius Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, i agreed with you MJonmind !
On one side i miss the typical signs of death, like the rigor mortis and livor mortis ! Livor mortis are not mentioned and Rigor mortis is not present, they say ! Not present at 18:15 ! Rigor mortis is there 6-12 hours after dead, when the person is in a warm room it goes faster. Here...no Rigor mortis ! Unbelieveable !
Then the body temperatur. Here in germany we have C° and i had do change it in F...
They say his body temeperatur has 68 F at 18:15. That is a normal room temperatur
The normal temperatur of a body is 98,6 F
A dead body needs around 19 hours to lost the temperatur and is at room temperatur.
So why he was so cold but had no Rigor mortis or Livor Mortis ?

At page 17 they say he has a urinary retension. He has 550 !!!!!! ml Urin in his bladder ! Weird ! So much for a dehydrated man ????? And after dead the urin gets out...all relaxed and the bladder gets empty !

What they mentioned from the hospital and before they open the corps it seams like there was a living but hypothermic body with lividity blanched...some ppl get hypothermic to make operations...the heart stops ...

The tubes, they took at the UCLA with blood, urin...are labeled Trauma Gershwin....what does that mean ???
What a trauma ? Who is Gershwin ? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ???

I am sure there is much more...but i have no time...... :cry:

Don't you think that much sides are written on a old type writer ? Havn't they a PC ?

Blessings !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Because he was tooo cold 4 hours after his " death" i surched and found all his symptoms here :

Hypothermia
 life-saving interventions especially in the brain and heart to make surgery order can be patient to be operated by controlled cooling to 16 ° C to 22 ° C placed in a death-like state. This condition is hypothermic cardiac arrest (hypothermia = lower temperature) called.
Here are heart rate, respiration and blood circulation to a standstill and it will not measure brain waves more. In this artificial hibernation come remarkably, however, no internal organs or the brain damage that does not mean that such interventions are risk or complications.

That person could be testify apparently dead !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If the body has rearly 68 F at 18:15 and he was real dead, it means that he was more then 19 hours dead, but then he must have a complete Rigor mortis and a empty bladder.

If he reaches the hospital with that hypothermie...around 75 F at 15:00 , it was a deep hypothermie and that would explain that noone use a defibrilator...that was not the way to care for a hypothermie patient without heartbeat !
They only has to wait untill the body gets warmer and untill that to make CPR and give warm Infusions.

Here is the motto....nobody is dead untill he is warm and dead ! I am german, so i don't know to say it in the right way...you have to warm a hypothermie patient up to a normal body temperatur and make CPR and all untill the normal temperatur. If then you can't get a heartbeat back, the patient is dead....but that lasts much hours because you can't warm him fast up.

Why havn't i notice that before ?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm confused again....On another thread...I thought the consensus is that there was no body.  No body/no autopsy.  None of this matters if it's all fabricated, right?  
Also, it has been pretty much agreed, that Michael is a Joe, not Joseph.  LaToya has said this lately.  So, the AR is not for HIM.
I like at the top of the AR it says, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, Celebrity, Media Interest    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I don't want to be a party pooper here, but it says in the AR that the temperature of the ROOM was 68 gegrees, not the body. The temperature of the body/liver is nowhere to be found.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

For those who need to go over all of this again (or some, perhaps, for the first time) -

This link is to a clearer copy of the autopsy report:

This link is to a very large print pdf copy of the report:

I found this interesting - how "The Smoking Gun" website titles the different autopsy reports of different celebrities. Compare the first three in this list to the last one, Michael Jackson.  For MJ's, why does it state "bizarre, celebrity" when none of the others even say "celebrity" ----  how interesting that they do not list the cause of his "death" in the title, as with the first three, they only say it is "the results of the review of the star's 2009 death".  Is this the website's way of covering themselves in case this isn't a real autopsy report?  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't want to be a party pooper here, but it says in the AR that the temperature of the ROOM was 68 gegrees, not the body. The temperature of the body/liver is nowhere to be found.

Hello Souza,

thank you ! You are right, i had missunderstood this, but all the other thinks are strange. No real sign of death, hours after 14:26.
Weird that they noticed the temperature of the room,but not from the body..

I know not one dead person who don't lost his urin, especially when the bladder contains so much. A dehydrated person has not much urinproduktion and how often they said Michael was dehydrated.

:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Pepper,

thanks you for the links !

I see that here they had indentify the person with the California Drivers Licence too.

Weird for me, but normal practice in LA ???????????? There are also persons who knew him, but they notice the Drivers Licence....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You mean the room that was reportedly stiflingly hot.

The burn in the Pepsi "accident" was directly on top of the head... so says the video. My eyes don't lie, media does... thank you leaked tapes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"

You mean the room that was reportedly stiflingly hot.

The burn in the Pepsi "accident" was directly on top of the head... so says the video. My eyes don't lie, media does... thank you leaked tapes.

CRAZY, BUT, 68 DEGREES  in JUNE is not stiflingly HOT.  Actually, that's summer with an A/C on!!  That is insane.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

I think they were talking about the temperature of the room the autopsy was done in.  Not the room in Michael's house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions