I have no idea when Michael will return but this is how I see it happening:

President Obama (or whoever the US President is at the time) releases a statement saying a very important press conference will be held the next day at the White House. It will be live on television in every country, there will be translators if necessary.

President Obama hands over to an FBI member involved in the hoax and he explains that there was a huge FBI sting and he explains why it needed to happen.

President comes back and announces that Michael Jackson is alive. Michael walks out...

What happens next or how do you think it will happen?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I would be more likely to believe Obama will want to be connected with it publicly if this was his second term. Right now it's all about reelection and I can't imagine he'd be involved with anything publicly that the opposition could somehow use against him in 2012. This death hoax is not certain to be received positively yet. It would be a huge risk for Obama to have his face anywhere near this thing until the dust settles and it is clearly well received.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

What;s this cryptical messages between tha happy group: MJhasSpoken - Itsher and TR? like he is MJ and you know it.  Make it less obvious. You are doing it in every thread where TR is present. What is this really? Fun?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

suspicious mind

Quote from: "heartphantom"
What;s this cryptical messages between tha happy group: MJhasSpoken - Itsher and TR? like he is MJ and you know it.  Make it less obvious. You are doing it in every thread where TR is present. What is this really? Fun?

don't try to figure it out . your head will explode  :?  :shock: i am pretty sure they are just experiencing a little episode  of spring fever . ;) this really isn't all that unusual for it's her. she like to keep it interesting. :lol:  penguin/ @it's her :i am glad you are here more often these days  .bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJhasSpoken

@TR...I am a she so u better take that back...lol...wat made u think I was a he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:18:40 AM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJhasSpoken

Not in every thread just this one...we r just having fun, anyone is welcome to join in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Fun? In this forum? I'm too busy defending myself, but thanks. Have fun then!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Fun? In this forum? I'm too busy defending myself, but thanks. Have fun then!
I saw ur last post u edited...what did u mean by it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a mistake. Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

...I think that if MJ comes back at one of the CDS, I think it will be in LV and that the MJ hologram will be really MJ in the flesh.  afraid/ ...that would be a cool comeback.

Oops, TR777 knows you're either lying or deceived, now, MJhasSpoken. :oops:  He knows we aren't REAL drinking buddies. It slipped out, that I was a Sheepshifter. Everyone knows we------er...THEY don't consume liquids, hence the delightfully orange, crunchy Dorito-like Lizard hide, adorning their true appearances. SORRY----he bribed me by dangling two points in my face! I was weak! :oops:  :cry:

I'll understand if you no longer can stand to look at me. Go! You know you want to. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!  :( sniff.

I'm ok, now.  :|

Say, uh...I don't know what stage of the MORPH we/he are in, and I know this is how "Curley" came back to HIS loved ones in the movie, Once Upon A Time...but, if MJ comes back as a big butterfly, that will shock the world. afraid/ Yes sir. What---Is he planning to FLY in from space in a rocket (cocoon), and land at the Cirque du Soleil??  Or...

OmiGOSH!!

is the name of the FBI sting...  "Operation michael-jackson/  Butterfly"  :o  :o  :o  :?:

I think TR777 is a clever fabricator(albeit bearing gifts of tantilizing verse). Lots of fabric inside that Saucer of his. He may as well be a Spider for all the web (and butterfly suit) he's weaving us and MJ in this thread. This is why he needed to clean his monitor--he accidentally had a tantrum and spit-webbed his own computer screen. :roll:   :lol: Tsk Tsk. :lol: Loose cannon! Stand clear!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN!

2014 is a misdirection. 2+1+4= 7.

Maybe we are still on for July 7th, after ALL!  bounce/  party/

Its her, your avoiding my other post on the other page...is there a reason behind it, you too scared I KNOW  :o
You can't steal my two points away...how dare you  :lol:  :evil:
You better watch yourself, and what's this, handing out huge points...7 is a big number...but maybe it has BONUS points, because it is a hoax number  :o

@ TR...oh on he didn't....you did not just call me NUTS, I'd say your KING  ;) ....wait for it...when it comes to being the NUTcracker  :lol:  :evil:
By the way, its her and I are no longer drinking buddies, I swapped her for someone else  :lol:  ;) ...she was getting all in my head and I was like she aint gettin all up in here...na ah...then I found out she left me with the bill, so I had to pay for her drinks too...she what she does...

P.S: Its her if your looking for your knife, it's still in my back.  :evil:  :lol:

Remember, you gave me lots of extra points when you decided you should be nicer to me?  ;)  ;)  ;) (It was worth a try... geek/ )

And I KNOW you did not just say you 'swapped me', like property, fool.  :o  :P

YOU are the one getting in MY head, with your "Hologram".  suspicious// HOW do you even know about that??  :o  Anyway MJ's brother Tito said, way over a year ago he 's NOT doing that.  :lol: Ha ha old plan, scrapped. Try to keep up. ;)  :P  :lol:

Btw...that's not MY knife in your back. 8-)  I am sharpening MINE as we speak...Are you quite certain you haven't FAKE-stuck yourself, to win back my attention, copying that Bad boy MJ?  Or, could it be, you've TICKed off a war-bent human, lolligaggin' with their "property". :roll:

Sheesh, I let you off the leash, and you pick up bad human habits, and I gotta mercifully reset the scales on your back, when I SHOULD spank you!! Tsk Tsk. You KNOW we have to stay away from PEOPLE,  there's no future in it. They will stab you in the back and break your heart.  :evil:

I'm NOT avoiding your old post, I just scrolled passed it. FYI, I'm only "scared" of (more accurately,  avoid) one thing and nothing you can think up is IT. (wagging tongue at you)

Aren't YOU the arrogant one with a sharp pointy thing in your back.  mj_dance/  lolol/

Aw, ok, I'll take a quick look-see, later, just for old Times' sake. ;)  Hmmm, WHAT burning thoughts could you have for someone you've "swapped" like a ratty baseball card? I saw the signs. I could tell the Thrill of the game was gone. Didn't I let you go? What more is there?

And you know what?  I told you I AM DELICATE. Why  crash/ don't crash/  you  crash/  GET  crash/ THAT crash/  :twisted:  :?:

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... pale/ Scared you, huh?  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

same style-> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"

Remember, you gave me lots of extra points when you decided you should be nicer to me?  ;)  ;)  ;) (It was worth a try... geek/ )

And I KNOW you did not just say you 'swapped me', like property, fool.  :o  :P

YOU are the one getting in MY head, with your "Hologram".  suspicious// HOW do you even know about that??  :o  Anyway MJ's brother Tito said, way over a year ago he 's NOT doing that.  :lol: Ha ha old plan, scrapped. Try to keep up. ;)  :P  :lol:

Btw...that's not MY knife in your back. 8-)  I am sharpening MINE as we speak...Are you quite certain you haven't FAKE-stuck yourself, to win back my attention, copying that Bad boy MJ?  Or, could it be, you've TICKed off a war-bent human, lolligaggin' with their "property". :roll:

Sheesh, I let you off the leash, and you pick up bad human habits, and I gotta mercifully reset the scales on your back, when I SHOULD spank you!! Tsk Tsk. You KNOW we have to stay away from PEOPLE,  there's no future in it. They will stab you in the back and break your heart.  :evil:

I'm NOT avoiding your old post, I just scrolled passed it. FYI, I'm only "scared" of (more accurately,  avoid) one thing and nothing you can think up is IT. (wagging tongue at you)

Aren't YOU the arrogant one with a sharp pointy thing in your back.  mj_dance/  lolol/

Aw, ok, I'll take a quick look-see, later, just for old Times' sake. ;)  Hmmm, WHAT burning thoughts could you have for someone you've "swapped" like a ratty baseball card? I saw the signs. I could tell the Thrill of the game was gone. Didn't I let you go? What more is there?

And you know what?  I told you I AM DELICATE. Why  crash/ don't crash/  you  crash/  GET  crash/ THAT crash/  :twisted:  :?:

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... pale/ Scared you, huh?  :lol:  :lol:

Oh I am keeping up...were both on the treadmill and only one of us are running.

Haha, how do you fake stick a knife in your own back...that's a bit of a stretch its her.

Fine I won't swap you, I guess we can be coffee friends instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I don't understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

I don't understand.

Me neither  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal