No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
:lol:  lolol/ :lol:  lolol/ :lol:  lolol/

I agree with whoever said it's fun to watch this friendly banter. I could listen to MJHasSpoken and It'sHer all day! You guys are very entertaining. LOL And I mean that in the BEST of ways. Sure, you can count me in......... BUT ........... expect to get WET 'cause I'll be brangin' them super soakers. SOMEone's gotta cool you 2 off when the witty competition gets too heated! ;)

I already gave you a score card. Mind showing me what it says so far? (leaning over VERY casually, acting like I'm streching, trying to see the score)

I never get wet, but you better bring a boat because your about to DROWN  :lol:

Well if your bringing the super soakers then you definitely get a point...so the scores are even...so far, but don't count on getting another one.  ;)

So, if you don't think the 4 years meant the return date, what did it mean? What are the four stages of Metamorphosis?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Birth --- August 29
9 - 2 = 7

"Death" (REbirth..... that goodbye kiss.... kiss of "death"...... freedom of that first breath ) --- June 25
2 + 5 = 7

7 + 7 = 14

Resurrection --- 2014

OK....put me in a cryogenic state and wake me up in 2014  crash/  afraid/  crash/  bow/  bow/  bow/

I hope you are very very wrong about the return date.

this hoax will kill me sooner
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

If the planet is destroyed you just go by Spaceship...duh 8-)

Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes...but I thought you would of know how to spell it since in my post I capitalized CHEEP and CHEAP, as in the context CHEEP was the wrong word to use...I really think you need to step up your game, I did warn you didn't I, don't say I never did. ;)  :lol:

Yes Batman is gifted because he doesn't have superpowers but he still get's the bad guy, but if you wanna see GENIUS this is the guy people call the CHAMELEON (sound familiar) or THE PRETENDER.

Here is info on it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Here is the trailer.
[youtube:1sdiof21]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70qpAt9fAiM&feature=fvsr[/youtube:1sdiof21]

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  :lol:  ;)

But how do I get a spaceship down a rabbit hole, when I am too deep to surface, in time to fly away IN it and escape, on a planet which was destroyed already??  Just asking...

I think a Time Machine in my backpack, would work better, maybe----but it didn't even come to me until now, FOUR days later :roll: , so I guess I would have been a ghost---or at least, toast. :?

And I DID use the correct phonetic cheep SOUND---like Shemp when he's gagging on something. It's the sound I made for weeks over my cable bill, until I pulled the plug.

And all birds don't "cheep". My boy swears like a sailor loud and clear, calling strange men to my house!  :shock:  :lol:

I also spelled it CHEEP, :) to make you feel like you know someone here, who speaks your language, and also, because I'm tired and it expends less energy to lean a bit longer on the "e" key, than to reach for the "a"... :P Ha ha , if you believe that...YOU must be tired! beerchug

You really peak my curiosity about this Pretender, and I may have to watch these shows somehow--rent, maybe, or online somewhere by now? I'll chase down your links tomorrow, Thanks!  :D  But no one can tear me away from the Batman. He has no fantasy powers, it's all real, Heart and Will. 8-)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water. :?  :twisted: Are you encouraging him?  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

You shrink the spaceship...anyway Jor-el got Kal-el out of there before the planet was destroyed, so how hard can it be...if a planet was getting destroyed, I think we would notice, wouldn't you? so don't play dumb with me...or if you really are dumb, then I apologize.  :lol:   :D  (fake smile is back)

Now your making me worried, a time machine in your backpack, I thought time machine don't fit in backpacks...well if you need help making one, just watch "Minutemen".  ;)

Really, it's no extra energy required to just press the letter a, it takes more energy to explain it to me then to just click on the 'a' key...so I'm not buying it, not for a dollar and not for 2 cents that you wouldn't waste your energy just to press the 'a' key, but if that's so, it's truly very sad. :lol:  :lol:

About The Pretender, that was one of my fav shows and still is, I don't know where to get it though, but I am sure if you just type it in google you will find it.

Me encouraging TR, I don't know, what do you think? If you can't handle extra competition, than QUIT, like I know you want to. :lol:  :)

By the way, how long are you prepared to wait for MJ, what if he doesn't come back July?
I have read your possible dates...they are interesting, I think you said before August 1st, why did you chose that date?

Also anything new on that less-than-holy site?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes

I think she meant to spell SHEEP...... as in the sound a SHEEP makes.......... BAAHH ..... as in malicious laughter........... BAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAA! Better watch out.  afraid/

Don't worry, I got your back. (holding a super soaker in my left hand, pointing it at her) And her back. (holding a super soaker in my right hand and pointing it at you)  rr/

Damn.......... who's got MY back?   suspicious//

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  

:lol:  geek/ Maaaaaaybe yes, maybe no. You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

0 points? EXCUSE ME but I think I need to clean my computer screen cause I KNOW you did not just say that!  mj_bad/

If there IS a real score, I think it is 1 / 1. Keep Watchin'  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The score just went up ---- you get another point just for saying that. You'll get TWO points if you can figure out the magic formula to get that clock tickin' and tockin' again. ;)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water.   Are you encouraging him?  

Spectator? Who said I was spectator? For NOW....... it may SEEM that way....... but that's only because I am observing.............. SOMEtimes the eyes deceive us...... and umm........... (notices my super soakers are empty).................... (clears my throat)............ BRB...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

lolol/  @ It's Her

Don't worry, when that clock starts a-tickin' again I have a feeling it will chime VERY LOUDLY. I hope you don't have sensitive ears.  afraid/

Under cover for INterpol or FBI....... or something BIGGER you say? Oh yeah..... it's BIGGER than that. He's working at the local Kay Effin' SEE! Original or crispy? What? WHAT DID YOU SAY? You want FRIES with that? Macdonald's is that way! -----------> Get out........ CLAP CLAP!!! :lol:

Now......... what's this about TAG teamin'? You and MJHasSpoken have CONFUUUUUUUSED me so much I don't even KNOW who's on who's team.

But it's still fun being in the company of such wonderfully humorous people ..........guess what? I ain't complaining!   party/  

Tell you what........ whoever has the higher score on that score card......... THAT'S the person's team I want to be on. And yes it's TOTALLY FAIR.  :D

Birth --- August 29
9 - 2 = 7

"Death" (REbirth..... that goodbye kiss.... kiss of "death"...... freedom of that first breath ) --- June 25
2 + 5 = 7

7 + 7 = 14

Resurrection --- 2014

Too simple? Probably. :lol: But sometimes the simplest things in the Universe are the MOST complex. Read between the lines. Math logic. The same math problem --- or shall I say "solution" TO the "problem" (the demons know who they are!) can be solved MORE than 1 way. The complex way......... or the simple way. Solve it for Y or solve it for X ---- you get the SAME ANSWER!

I THINK...... "we got 4 years" (i.e. TII) was not referring to the actual return date but POSSIBLY to something else........ Ever witnessed a caterpillar emerging from it's cacoon? There are 4 stages of butterfly metaMORPHasis --- egg, larva, pupa ------> butterfly.

Gotta be patient........ gives more time to PERFECT the plan............ right?

So if you come a-knockin' on Michael's door, you will SEE the following sign on the nob...............

TWEET TWEET!!!

I can't help it but I don't like the idea of waiting so long, though I doubt it will happen. I think he will come back this year or next year with Cirque de Soleil. But, if you are right about 2014 I wonder how he will hold the attention of his fans. Or is that part of the plan, make everybody convinced he is dead or doesn't come back, so the greater the shock will be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't help it but I don't like the idea of waiting so long, though I doubt it will happen. I think he will come back this year or next year with Cirque de Soleil. But, if you are right about 2014 I wonder how he will hold the attention of his fans. Or is that part of the plan, make everybody convinced he is dead or doesn't come back, so the greater the shock will be?

I don't like the idea of waiting so long either and that's the REAL truth. Maybe you're right..... maybe he WILL come back in one the Cirque shows........ maybe he is practicing really hard to become a trapeze artist and he will be disguised as one of the Cirque people. :lol: I wouldn't put it past him. With the Joker you just neveeeerrrrrr know!

How do I think he will hold the attention of his fans? Not sure...... but he's never had a problem with that before so I'm sure whatever he does it will work. 8-)

Is the shock factor part of the plan? Well, I don't know. But...... pretty sure that whatever his plan is........ it will be INFALLIBLE. I have FAITH.

'Cause Michael is --------->  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THe tRUth WiLl aLL bE reVeaLED In THe enD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

Quote from: "Love4MJ"
THe tRUth WiLl aLL bE reVeaLED In THe enD.
'

What's with all the capitals, I don't get it. confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes

I think she meant to spell SHEEP...... as in the sound a SHEEP makes.......... BAAHH ..... as in malicious laughter........... BAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAA! Better watch out.  afraid/

Don't worry, I got your back. (holding a super soaker in my left hand, pointing it at her) And her back. (holding a super soaker in my right hand and pointing it at you)  rr/

Damn.......... who's got MY back?   suspicious//

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  

:lol:  geek/ Maaaaaaybe yes, maybe no. You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

0 points? EXCUSE ME but I think I need to clean my computer screen cause I KNOW you did not just say that!  mj_bad/

If there IS a real score, I think it is 1 / 1. Keep Watchin'  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The score just went up ---- you get another point just for saying that. You'll get TWO points if you can figure out the magic formula to get that clock tickin' and tockin' again. ;)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water.   Are you encouraging him?  

Spectator? Who said I was spectator? For NOW....... it may SEEM that way....... but that's only because I am observing.............. SOMEtimes the eyes deceive us...... and umm........... (notices my super soakers are empty).................... (clears my throat)............ BRB...........

At first when I read your post, I thought we were on the same team, and then I find out you are betraying me?   argue/ (by the way are you sure your name isn't Judas  :lol:  :evil: )

Since you've shown that you are a no good for nothing backstabber, it's safe to say NO ONE has your back and I am sure its her will agree with me  beerchug  we both are secret drinking buddies by the way...oops that was supposed to be a secret  afraid/

Once I'm done with you, you will need to do more than just clean your computer... mj_bad/

Recap:

So the tally now stands at; 1 point for you, I am on 2 points and itsher is on 1 point.

What? Fix a clock!, your definitely  cheating, how am I supposed to know how to fix a clock, I'm not Sylar... confused/

Also I guess it's GAME OVER, cause you and its her just got abducted by your own spaceship...SUCKAS  geek/ ...or unless that's your face in your avatar  pale/ ...then I don't want any trouble.  :shock:

I don't like the idea of waiting so long either and that's the REAL truth. Maybe you're right..... maybe he WILL come back in one the Cirque shows........ maybe he is practicing really hard to become a trapeze artist and he will be disguised as one of the Cirque people. :lol: I wouldn't put it past him. With the Joker you just neveeeerrrrrr know!

I think that if MJ comes back at one of the CDS, I think it will be in LV and that the MJ hologram will be really MJ in the flesh.  afraid/ ...that would be a cool comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't understand why do we believe Michael would BAM on stage or that this would be cool? Is this hoax serious or not? What should Michael explain after, "ok,  so i has some life and death situation here ,  i really had to do it, sorry for deceiving you, sorry for dissapointing you fans who bough tickets, who were still hurting for my death lie, but BAM, here i am, isn't this awesome?" You can't just come back in an entertainment style after a faked death, it may be funny and thrilling to believers but they are not the only audience. Think about everyone else, and they're not a few...Think about all the fans who are still in pain. It's like your husband/wife fakes his death and after 3 years BAM. What would you say: wow, what a performance, thank you for coming back and wow, actually, you are alive? Applause.
Outside the hoax forums, reality is a bit different than the one we expect and Michael knows the audience better than us. I am convinced he would choose a way for everyone, because believers are not more special to him just because they figured it out. I know believers who are not even fans so why would his nonbelievers fans be forgotten or disrespected in his comeback process just for entertaining believers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "heartphantom"
I don't understand why do we believe Michael would BAM on stage or that this would be cool? Is this hoax serious or not? What should Michael explain after, "ok,  so i has some life and death situation here ,  i really had to do it, sorry for deceiving you, sorry for dissapointing you fans who bough tickets, who were still hurting for my death lie, but BAM, here i am, isn't this awesome?" You can't just come back in an entertainment style after a faked death, it may be funny and thrilling to believers but they are not the only audience. Think about everyone else, and they're not a few...Think about all the fans who are still in pain. It's like your husband/wife fakes his death and after 3 years BAM. What would you say: wow, what a performance, thank you for coming back and wow, actually, you are alive? Applause.
Outside the hoax forums, reality is a bit different than the one we expect and Michael knows the audience better than us. I am convinced he would choose a way for everyone, because believers are not more special to him just because they figured it out. I know believers who are not even fans so why would his nonbelievers fans be forgotten or disrespected in his comeback process just for entertaining believers?

Your right, the hoax is serious, so maybe MJ might just have a press conference via video...no one here knows, I'm just thinking of possibilities, but like you said MJ knows the audience better than us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think all of us believe that Michael will BAM on stage like that.  It's interesting to entertain all possibilities for sure but I think it's going to be a little more serious than that. I don't think there's going to be a performance or a concert or a Cirque show or ANYthing like that where the curtain is going to go up and - BAM! - there he is moonwalkin' across the stage. No I don't think that at all...... because frankly in my humble opinion that would just be stupid and totally disrespectful to his fans that are IN the know or NOT in the know - it doesn't matter because a lot of fans are still grieving and in pain from the loss (whether they beLIEve it's a permanent loss due to REAL death or a temporary loss due to HOAX death). Pain is pain.

As empathetic as Michael is, I think he will not CHOOSE but has ALREADY CHOSEN a way.... a method.... a Grand Plan. He's running the show and his plan will be INfallible, I truly beLIEve that. I think he's calling the shots - for the MOST part - although I DO believe that there are some inevitable circumstances that have already taken place (i.e., court related and "evidence" related <----- and I think this is the focal point that we need to zoom in on for the next few weeks) and will CONTINUE to take place that is beyond his control.

Why? Because every great milestone ever accomplished in the history of humankind has never been achieved without obstacles.... without enemies.... without challenges. And this is no different. But in the end I believe justice will prevail and the world will know a better Truth because of it...... a CLEARER Truth that's not obscured by dark clouds and tarnished by poisoned minds of the world.

I have Faith that his plan will NOT fail us....... to the END. It may not please everyone but what does? I think he has chosen a way that will bring at least SOME level of comfort to everyone....... but it might not be what we expect. As we all know ............ with MJ............. expect the UNexpected.  8-)

God bless you all,
T.R.

P.S. MJhasSpoken.......... drinking buddies huh? Hmmmm.......... Its Her failed to mention that. :lol: So if you 2 on are on the same team....... that's 3 people....... you, her, me. Guess I need to beam back up and find me a team mate.  rr/ Meanwhile......... you and Its Her enjoy, it's on me. --------->  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

because frankly in my humble opinion that would just be stupid and totally disrespectful to his fans that are IN the know or NOT in the know - it doesn't matter because a lot of fans are still grieving and in pain from the loss (whether they beLIEve it's a permanent loss due to REAL death or a temporary loss due to HOAX death). Pain is pain.

THANK YOU, TR bow/  bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Its her

Under cover for INterpol or FBI....... or something BIGGER you say? Oh yeah..... it's BIGGER than that...

I THINK...... "we got 4 years" (i.e. TII) was not referring to the actual return date but POSSIBLY to something else........ Ever witnessed a caterpillar emerging from it's cacoon? There are 4 stages of butterfly metaMORPHasis --- egg, larva, pupa ------> butterfly.

Gotta be patient........ gives more time to PERFECT the plan............ right?

What is bigger than Interpol? Something like THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The new Interpol Global Center AND U.N. buildings in Singapore, ought to be completed by 2013-15, as the rumors fly. Is THIS what he is waiting for? What did he do------take a position in the U.N. Department of Peacekeeping Operations :shock: ???????????????????????????????????????

Is THAT     :o  :o  :o   why President Obama was smirking with pride, like the cat who ate the canary, while he gave public comment on MJ's death ????????????????????????????????

Put that Soaker down  :lol: and TELL the TRUTH :!:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions