mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Just wanted to say that I have been enjoying the playful banter going on and I must say I am quite enjoying it! Thanks for the chuckles you guys!! I really Love you all so much. There are some really beautiful spirits on this forum and for that, I am very thankful. Blessings to you all. Have a beautiful weekend family! :) <3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
:lol: :lol: :lol: you wanna be starting something too don't ya. :lol: ...I got my eyes on you, even in my sleep.

Between you and Her? Noooooooo WAY! I have witnessed it and I am staying OUT of it! :lol: Too vicious for me, I will kindly provide the scorecard ..............and maybe some popcorn. Y'all are ----->  mj_bad/

Happy Friday, Everybody!  beerchug

Good choice.  ;)  :lol:
Wait! :mrgreen: We could always use another Silly-Billy in the Toy Box here, couldn't we? I mean,  if he plays nice...and doesn't try to make us think he is any dead guys we know?  ;) We can take turns Watchin' each other :o  :!:

beerchug  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"
Sorry, MJhasSpoken. I heard you both times. I was stalling. :roll:  After attempting to read your maze of a mind for two days, I'm going back to my corner, ears down, totally stumped!!  bow/  

Are you suggesting he's had his face done, in New Jersey to lose any resemblance to the Icon, or just that he likes very flexible girls??  :P  :lol: :lol:  

I knew it!  mj_dance/  mj_dance/ mj_dance/

Or, is this a ruse, a lesson in the art of deception?  :shock:  (I'll say it again, you're GOOD! 8-) )

P.S. I think you are totally correct about his coming back hard. It was discussed last year, the probability of him starting a new career...no one liked my missionary idea. But, a teacher?  He did say once that he prefers NOT to talk, he'd rather entertain, but I have seen him, over and over, mentor people, with a lesson here and there... And I HAVE seen this already in the movies.  :D

I don't know how he does it, unless he is a closet pseudonymed scriptwriter (my thought), or, unless the producers are friends who just allow him to interject wisdom and  :geek: common horse sense into all of these unrelated movies!!

Not to stray too far off topic, but check out the movie, Get Low, and just listen to the wisdom, tucked into the vest pockets of this curmudgeon holding a funeral for himself, and other obvious MJ parallels...Now, THAT would be a TAKEOVER, tentacles in everything!! I've seen it as far back as Batman Begins!   :o  8-)

Of course I'm good, I'm the best...joke.

Yes, by teacher, I mean't kinda like an educator, but I don't know what exactly. Yes he mentored a lot of people such as Kobe Bryant and such.

I will check it out, thanks...but if you think we will sidetrack me, think again.  ;)  :lol:

I mean what's your game, you take off all the heat from yourself, by putting it on me and then you offer movies to me.  :lol:  :lol:

You say MJ goes hard, but I would not discount you either...by the way I'm kinda lost of what you meant by New Jersey but I got the rest of it  :lol:  :lol:  :? , yes 1 point to its her, 0 points to MJhasSpoken...you win this round.

Aaaahh ha ha ha. Now THAT is FUNNY! Here, I thought you stumped me, and you think I scored a point, here??  :lol:  :lol: A FINE pair of Investigators we are! beerchug

At first, I wondered why you spelled "Mona", with two "O"s. Coulda been a typo, because you then said you had Googled her name for a picture, so more than likely Google would have corrected you, so the second time you would have known to spell it correctly...and YET, you spelled it with 2 "O"s again.  :?  I thought you were saying, "O2", or "Oh-oh" . ha ha ha  :lol:

But.......about what???? suspicious//  :ugeek: ha ha ha  

What a dorkette. YOU not only got me, but I got myself!  mj_bad/  :oops:  :lol: You should go into counter-espionage, just for having me chase my tail this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, understand that I am not  suspicious// REALLY nuts, I just have that virus "Hoaxanoia", that is running rampant (through this Board, anyway), which makes one extremely paranoid and suspicious, reading clues into EVERYTHING short of alphabet soup (I stop there, anyway!).  Very prolific. SOME people infected with this go completely ballistic over nothing, as the hysteria meter is higher than any fever. But another symptom is this weird kind of joy, discovering something on the path---even if it is NOT Hoax related...(like about MLK Jr., NEVER EVER taught in my schools :evil: .)

Any way :roll: , I finally searched FOR "MonO" Lisa, and came up with a bounce/ modern ballerina, who can touch the far East and far West with each foot, respectively, at the same instant; errrr  , a game called Ruse, and a plastic surgery clinic in NJ, NAMED "Mono Lisa"!! I am not lying! Forget Twilight Zone. This was a rabbit hole in the planet Krypton. :shock:  :lol: That's why I gave in.  :P

I HAVE to shake the heat off myself, (your username is PERFECT!!) otherwise people write to me asking me who I am. I know I am someone, but not the one they apparently are hoping. It is SOOO darn SWEET, I hate to disappoint. Some people here are sooo sweet. But, I won't play with hearts. (other twisted brains, YES :!:  mj_dance/  mj_dance/ , but hearts, never.) I also am concerned about TELLING people I am "nobody" too many times. :?  It gets in, you know.  :(

That and also, a certain nameless Goofball who used to be here TOLD everyone that I was a BOY, and now I feel that prejudice...but, no whining. Just that I am "Heat-Sensitive" now. ha ha ha  lolol/

Omigosh, this hoax has been a ride, and not just a rollercoaster, with climbs and dips, but sideways through the Fun House, House of Horrors AND the Tunnel of Love :!:  :!:

I offer movies to you because movies are the next best thing to books, and great books are gifts from God through others, to feed and grow the soul. Movies are miracles, enabling us to actually see and feel exactly what someone else does. I think, anyway.

I've seen The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Disney's and the BBC's) at least eighty times. I know what you are thinking: "oh-oh, darn it, :roll: she really is nuts.  . :x   "  But I still can't quite put my finger on what it is that draws me to it and calms my soul! Layers and layers of stuff there. A true Mystic wrote that story. 8-)  

Well, if we really DO have another July to wait for (aw, man! 2012??), we may as well unwind from changing ourselves (and consequently, the world) by the light of a great movie!  :D

I think I will post something about MJ's possible "new" job, when I find that thread, & I'll let you know, if you want. Regarding surgery, I didn't really think so, but I think he is going to surprise us, somehow.

That was a typo... embarrassing...so what are you saying I can't spell. What, are you trying to get yourself some CHEEP points...oh sorry I meant CHEAP points, you thought you'd get that one too,THINK AGAIN :lol:  :lol: ...your on 1 point, so be greatful.  :evil:  :lol:

By the way Krypton was destroyed...ha, I guess I get you back  8-)  :lol:
That reminds me, I watched the Finale of Smallville, EPIC. It is one of my favourite shows on planet earth...not on Krypton though, cause like I said its her, it doesn't exist anymore, you following  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Oh maybe I should be a bit easier on you, hug  bearhug

Oh my gosh please don't say House of Horrors, that place freaks me out, but I kept going back in for some reason, and that Frankenstin dude...he was mean.  :(  Anyway scary things would be my Kryptonite if I was Clark Kent or since I am a girl, I will say if I was Kara.

Yes please post the thread link when you get to post your ideas. :) ( By the way it is not the fake smile I gave you before, this one is genuine)

Another point its her, you can associate MJ with golf, but it depends which MJ your talking about  ;) ...The Great Michael Jordan perhaps.

If TR works for your little plan its her, than go ahead, but you know I will step up my game too, I KEEP WATCHING both of you.  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "heartphantom"
JentleTouch, and when is your deadline? :D
Well, he said 4 years.  fresse/  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  lolol/ :lol:  lolol/ :lol:  lolol/

I agree with whoever said it's fun to watch this friendly banter. I could listen to MJHasSpoken and It'sHer all day! You guys are very entertaining. LOL And I mean that in the BEST of ways. Sure, you can count me in......... BUT ........... expect to get WET 'cause I'll be brangin' them super soakers. SOMEone's gotta cool you 2 off when the witty competition gets too heated! ;)

I already gave you a score card. Mind showing me what it says so far? (leaning over VERY casually, acting like I'm streching, trying to see the score)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

Oooh, I love super soakers! They're so fun! They're great for playing pranks and stuff like that! It's magical, I love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

Its her

Sorry, MJhasSpoken. I heard you both times. I was stalling. :roll:  After attempting to read your maze of a mind for two days, I'm going back to my corner, ears down, totally stumped!!  bow/  

Are you suggesting he's had his face done, in New Jersey to lose any resemblance to the Icon, or just that he likes very flexible girls??  :P  :lol: :lol:  

Or, is this a ruse, a lesson in the art of deception?  :shock:  (I'll say it again, you're GOOD! 8-) )

P.S. I think you are totally correct about his coming back hard. It was discussed last year, the probability of him starting a new career...no one liked my missionary idea. But, a teacher?  He did say once that he prefers NOT to talk, he'd rather entertain, but I have seen him, over and over, mentor people, with a lesson here and there... And I HAVE seen this already in the movies.  :D

I don't know how he does it, unless he is a closet pseudonymed scriptwriter (my thought), or, unless the producers are friends who just allow him to interject wisdom and  :geek: common horse sense into all of these unrelated movies!!

Not to stray too far off topic, but check out the movie, Get Low, and just listen to the wisdom, tucked into the vest pockets of this curmudgeon holding a funeral for himself, and other obvious MJ parallels...Now, THAT would be a TAKEOVER, tentacles in everything!! I've seen it as far back as Batman Begins!   :o  8-)

Yes, by teacher, I mean't kinda like an educator, but I don't know what exactly. Yes he mentored a lot of people such as Kobe Bryant and such.

I will check it out, thanks...but if you think we will sidetrack me, think again.  ;)  :lol:

I mean what's your game, you take off all the heat from yourself, by putting it on me and then you offer movies to me.  :lol:  :lol:

You say MJ goes hard, but I would not discount you either...by the way I'm kinda lost of what you meant by New Jersey but I got the rest of it  :lol:  :lol:  :? , yes 1 point to its her, 0 points to MJhasSpoken...you win this round.

Aaaahh ha ha ha. Now THAT is FUNNY! Here, I thought you stumped me, and you think I scored a point, here??  :lol:  :lol: A FINE pair of Investigators we are! beerchug

At first, I wondered why you spelled "Mona", with two "O"s. Coulda been a typo, because you then said you had Googled her name for a picture, so more than likely Google would have corrected you, so the second time you would have known to spell it correctly...and YET, you spelled it with 2 "O"s again.  :?  I thought you were saying, "O2", or "Oh-oh" . ha ha ha  :lol:

What a dorkette. YOU not only got me, but I got myself!  mj_bad/  :oops:  :lol: You should go into counter-espionage, just for having me chase my tail this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, understand that I am not  suspicious// REALLY nuts, I just have that virus "Hoaxanoia", that is running rampant (through this Board, anyway), which makes one extremely paranoid and suspicious, reading clues into EVERYTHING short of alphabet soup (I stop there, anyway!).  Very prolific. SOME people infected with this go completely ballistic over nothing, as the hysteria meter is higher than any fever. But another symptom is this weird kind of joy, discovering something on the path---even if it is NOT Hoax related...(like about MLK Jr., NEVER EVER taught in my schools :evil: .)

Any way :roll: , I finally searched FOR "MonO" Lisa, and came up with a bounce/ modern ballerina, who can touch the far East and far West with each foot, respectively, at the same instant; errrr  , a game called Ruse, and a plastic surgery clinic in NJ, NAMED "Mono Lisa"!! I am not lying! Forget Twilight Zone. This was a rabbit hole in the planet Krypton. :shock:  :lol: That's why I gave in.  :P

I HAVE to shake the heat off myself, (your username is PERFECT!!) otherwise people write to me asking me who I am. I know I am someone, but not the one they apparently are hoping. It is SOOO darn SWEET, I hate to disappoint. Some people here are sooo sweet. But, I won't play with hearts. (other twisted brains, YES :!:  mj_dance/  mj_dance/ , but hearts, never.) I also am concerned about TELLING people I am "nobody" too many times. :?  It gets in, you know.  :(

That and also, a certain nameless Goofball who used to be here TOLD everyone that I was a BOY, and now I feel that prejudice...but, no whining. Just that I am "Heat-Sensitive" now. ha ha ha  lolol/

Omigosh, this hoax has been a ride, and not just a rollercoaster, with climbs and dips, but sideways through the Fun House, House of Horrors AND the Tunnel of Love :!:  :!:

I offer movies to you because movies are the next best thing to books, and great books are gifts from God through others, to feed and grow the soul. Movies are miracles, enabling us to actually see and feel exactly what someone else does. I think, anyway.

I've seen The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Disney's and the BBC's) at least eighty times. I know what you are thinking: "oh-oh, darn it, :roll: she really is nuts.  . :x   "  But I still can't quite put my finger on what it is that draws me to it and calms my soul! Layers and layers of stuff there. A true Mystic wrote that story. 8-)  

Well, if we really DO have another July to wait for (aw, man! 2012??), we may as well unwind from changing ourselves (and consequently, the world) by the light of a great movie!  :D

I think I will post something about MJ's possible "new" job, when I find that thread, & I'll let you know, if you want. Regarding surgery, I didn't really think so, but I think he is going to surprise us, somehow.

That was a typo... embarrassing...so what are you saying I can't spell. What, are you trying to get yourself some CHEEP points...oh sorry I meant CHEAP points, you thought you'd get that one too,THINK AGAIN :lol:  :lol: ...your on 1 point, so be greatful.  :evil:  :lol:

That reminds me, I watched the Finale of Smallville, EPIC. It is one of my favourite shows on planet earth...not on Krypton though, cause like I said its her, it doesn't exist anymore, you following  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Oh maybe I should be a bit easier on you, hug bearhug

Oh my gosh please don't say House of Horrors, that place freaks me out, but I kept going back in for some reason, and that Frankenstin dude...he was mean.  :(  Anyway scary things would be my Kryptonite if I was Clark Kent or since I am a girl, I will say if I was Kara.

Yes please post the thread link when you get to post your ideas. :) ( By the way it is not the fake smile I gave you before, this one is genuine)

Another point its her, you can associate MJ with golf, but it depends which MJ your talking about  ;) ...The Great Michael Jordan perhaps.

If TR works for your little plan its her, than go ahead, but you know I will step up my game too, I KEEP WATCHING both of you.  ;)  :lol:

Yeah, you be easier on me, I am delicate.  :)  bearhug (Hugs back)

And I know the planet Krypton was destroyed...that's what was freaking me out!! How do I get back to earth from a rabbit hole on a destroyed planet???? :shock: I thought about adding that in THAT post, but, everyone knows about the planet Krypton, so...

Superboy (Superman) used to be my BOY, when I was a child. He has many talents, but he is gifted by accident of nature--or maybe Providence, if you believe his dad chose Earth for a deeper reason, than similar atmospheric conditions... If I need a very trustworthy man who can fly, I know who to call. :lol:   I don't have cable (too cheep to pay for it any more!) so I don't watch much TV. I didn't know this was even on. :oops: I will look this EPIC up! (Thanks for the tip!!)

The Batman is my BOY now. As a child, I was moved by the sparkle of independent flight, and xray vision, but as a grown gal, I SEE that there is NOTHING like a self-made man. The Batman is uniquely gifted too, as we all are, but he realized early, like McGyver ( bounce/  :lol:  :lol:  8-) ),that ALL the "gifts" , intellect, fortune, power of influence, tools and favor found within his reach,  are FOR something IMPORTANT, not just incidental, extraneous junk laying around in his brain, heart and life, to amuse himself with. He TAKES hold and shows every spectator, especially criminals, HOW it is going to be, on HIS watch. Very, very hot. :)

I saw something in The Dark Knight, which I NEVER got from the comics!! ( 8-) it stunned me--I wonder if it was the director, writer, or the actor's interpretation, this time. Man!)

LOVE.

And NOT of that goofy, two timing, "I'm not waitin'! :( ",  Rachel! :x  :roll:

The Batman loves the people of Gotham city....it is his only "Kryptonite" but it is a doozie!
 bearhug

About the golf, I seem to remember The Donald saying he and MJ spent some time golfing, the  times they spent together. Not marathon golf--- :lol: just a game or two. Trump supposedly has built some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, and he is intelligent, witty company.
The Donald relates to everyone over golf. I bet you, MJ was never as sun-sensitive as we were :geek: led to beLIEve. :o  :o   :lol:  :lol:

At the time I thought he was spewing hoax statements :P , because of all the "fooling around" he said MJ and Mrs.LMP-Jackson were doing out in the open, on his estate, trying too hard to convince us HE believed the romance was genuine. Trump is a good sport. I think he is an MJ Player for this hoax, but not lying about the golf.

Besides, if TR777 didn't mean GOLF, why not give us a Yatzee scorecard or something? HE is another one who knows more than he is telling.  :lol:  I EVEN, reluctantly, checked out some of the numbers on the card to see if he had placed a clue there, but it appears, he just copied and pasted it from its original site.  errrr oooOOOooooh, I am compelled to look again.  :?

I say 'reluctantly', as in the original Vincent Price FLY movie, wherein the fly brain is overtaking the human brainparts which were left in the scientist, after the molecules got scrambled, and he struggles with  "Fly Impulses"  countermanding his rational thought, and this big floundering fly claw of an arm, clumsily interrupting his letter writing... because the Hoaxanoia is out of control now, afraid/  and I struggle to fight the impulses to regard EVERY odd thing as a clue... mj_dance/  errrr  errrr  :P

Hey, I wasn't knocking your spelling skill.  :lol: If you could see how I spell without Spellcheck, you'd be hitting the "Translate" button all the time, thinking it was a foreign (to Earth--ha ha ha !) language. I'm not legalistic about spelling. I have "Hoaxanoia" !! I'm just tickled that I am not being blasted lately.
 party/  lolol/  

Anyway, :geek: I thought you were slipping me deep clues :oops:  :lol: ---you  :ugeek: SAID you had the Hoax figured out, before, and I believed you!!!  :roll: (My sister is right, I am too trusting to be on the internet!)  :|

You are fun. :)   But still dangerous. You must have Hoaxanoia, too. bow/  I thought YOU and TR777 were tag teaming ME :!:   You think he and I got a plan?   Ok. I'll 'fess up. Sign me off as, Miss   elvis_/

cheers. beerchug   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Good choice. ;) :lol:

My Mama didn't raise no fool. :lol:

It's Her, did you ever get that 600 year old clock a-tickin' again?

:D I hear tell. Good to know, TimesRemembered777!  Maybe not a fool, but...how about a Joker? ;)

Naw, I know you are fakin' us out. You got some  suspicious// moves, though.  8-)   :o  :lol:

Er... about that clock...

I WISH that was my clock  :D and it was up to me!!!  

I wish I lived in a clock tower!

I don't know when they will restart it :(  maybe after repairs or a good cleaning...

:o   lolol/ A lot of things require their "clocks cleaned", here in the world...Is THIS what MJ is doing with this Hoax :?: omigosh, is he undercover for Interpol or something bigger than the FBI  pale/  ???

That's why this July is too soon, eh?  suspicious// Or is this more Hoax Intrigue from his crankable hoax machine?  bounce/  :)

BTW, I am happy we have entertained you and the others who said so. You are not too bad yourself. :P  mj_dance/  Good will and a good laugh :)  everyday keeps the doctor away.  beerchug  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

lolol/  @ It's Her

Don't worry, when that clock starts a-tickin' again I have a feeling it will chime VERY LOUDLY. I hope you don't have sensitive ears.  afraid/

Under cover for INterpol or FBI....... or something BIGGER you say? Oh yeah..... it's BIGGER than that. He's working at the local Kay Effin' SEE! Original or crispy? What? WHAT DID YOU SAY? You want FRIES with that? Macdonald's is that way! -----------> Get out........ CLAP CLAP!!! :lol:

Now......... what's this about TAG teamin'? You and MJHasSpoken have CONFUUUUUUUSED me so much I don't even KNOW who's on who's team.

But it's still fun being in the company of such wonderfully humorous people ..........guess what? I ain't complaining!   party/  

Tell you what........ whoever has the higher score on that score card......... THAT'S the person's team I want to be on. And yes it's TOTALLY FAIR.  :D

Birth --- August 29
9 - 2 = 7

"Death" (REbirth..... that goodbye kiss.... kiss of "death"...... freedom of that first breath ) --- June 25
2 + 5 = 7

7 + 7 = 14

Resurrection --- 2014

Too simple? Probably. :lol: But sometimes the simplest things in the Universe are the MOST complex. Read between the lines. Math logic. The same math problem --- or shall I say "solution" TO the "problem" (the demons know who they are!) can be solved MORE than 1 way. The complex way......... or the simple way. Solve it for Y or solve it for X ---- you get the SAME ANSWER!

I THINK...... "we got 4 years" (i.e. TII) was not referring to the actual return date but POSSIBLY to something else........ Ever witnessed a caterpillar emerging from it's cacoon? There are 4 stages of butterfly metaMORPHasis --- egg, larva, pupa ------> butterfly.

Gotta be patient........ gives more time to PERFECT the plan............ right?

So if you come a-knockin' on Michael's door, you will SEE the following sign on the nob...............

TWEET TWEET!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

In ThE eND, all tHE pieces will fIT toGETheR.  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
lolol/  @ It's Her

Don't worry, when that clock starts a-tickin' again I have a feeling it will chime VERY LOUDLY. I hope you don't have sensitive ears.  afraid/

Under cover for INterpol or FBI....... or something BIGGER you say? Oh yeah..... it's BIGGER than that. He's working at the local Kay Effin' SEE! Original or crispy? What? WHAT DID YOU SAY? You want FRIES with that? Macdonald's is that way! -----------> Get out........ CLAP CLAP!!! :lol:

Now......... what's this about TAG teamin'? You and MJHasSpoken have CONFUUUUUUUSED me so much I don't even KNOW who's on who's team.

But it's still fun being in the company of such wonderfully humorous people ..........guess what? I ain't complaining!   party/  

Tell you what........ whoever has the higher score on that score card......... THAT'S the person's team I want to be on. And yes it's TOTALLY FAIR.  :D

Birth --- August 29
9 - 2 = 7

"Death" (REbirth..... that goodbye kiss.... kiss of "death"...... freedom of that first breath ) --- June 25
2 + 5 = 7

7 + 7 = 14

Resurrection --- 2014

Too simple? Probably. :lol: But sometimes the simplest things in the Universe are the MOST complex. Read between the lines. Math logic. The same math problem --- or shall I say "solution" TO the "problem" (the demons know who they are!) can be solved MORE than 1 way. The complex way......... or the simple way. Solve it for Y or solve it for X ---- you get the SAME ANSWER!

I THINK...... "we got 4 years" (i.e. TII) was not referring to the actual return date but POSSIBLY to something else........ Ever witnessed a caterpillar emerging from it's cacoon? There are 4 stages of butterfly metaMORPHasis --- egg, larva, pupa ------> butterfly.

Gotta be patient........ gives more time to PERFECT the plan............ right?

So if you come a-knockin' on Michael's door, you will SEE the following sign on the nob...............

TWEET TWEET!!!

So you think he will be back in 2014. Sounds plausible to me. After Jermaine's tweets, I thought that his return was cancelled or postponed by the FBI. Some people still think that this hoax is a game which I don't believe. Yes, there's absolutely a show part of the hoax but the serious part of the hoax is so much BIGGER than we can imagine. So probably the TAKE OVER can take more than 2 years. I also remember Teddy Riley said that even if he is going to come back, it is not going to be soon. So what you wrote sounds plausible to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

That reminds me, I watched the Finale of Smallville, EPIC. It is one of my favourite shows on planet earth...not on Krypton though, cause like I said its her, it doesn't exist anymore, you following  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Oh maybe I should be a bit easier on you, hug bearhug

Yeah, you be easier on me, I am delicate.  :)  bearhug (Hugs back)

And I know the planet Krypton was destroyed...that's what was freaking me out!! How do I get back to earth from a rabbit hole on a destroyed planet???? :shock: I thought about adding that in THAT post, but, everyone knows about the planet Krypton, so...

Superboy (Superman) used to be my BOY, when I was a child. He has many talents, but he is gifted by accident of nature--or maybe Providence, if you believe his dad chose Earth for a deeper reason, than similar atmospheric conditions... If I need a very trustworthy man who can fly, I know who to call. :lol:   I don't have cable (too cheep to pay for it any more!) so I don't watch much TV. I didn't know this was even on. :oops: I will look this EPIC up! (Thanks for the tip!!)

The Batman is my BOY now. As a child, I was moved by the sparkle of independent flight, and xray vision, but as a grown gal, I SEE that there is NOTHING like a self-made man. The Batman is uniquely gifted too, as we all are, but he realized early, like McGyver ( bounce/  :lol:  :lol:  8-) ),that ALL the "gifts" , intellect, fortune, power of influence, tools and favor found within his reach,  are FOR something IMPORTANT, not just incidental, extraneous junk laying around in his brain, heart and life, to amuse himself with. He TAKES hold and shows every spectator, especially criminals, HOW it is going to be, on HIS watch. Very, very hot. :)

I saw something in The Dark Knight, which I NEVER got from the comics!! ( 8-) it stunned me--I wonder if it was the director, writer, or the actor's interpretation, this time. Man!)

LOVE.

And NOT of that goofy, two timing, "I'm not waitin'! :( ",  Rachel! :x  :roll:

The Batman loves the people of Gotham city....it is his only "Kryptonite" but it is a doozie!
 bearhug

About the golf, I seem to remember The Donald saying he and MJ spent some time golfing, the  times they spent together. Not marathon golf--- :lol: just a game or two. Trump supposedly has built some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, and he is intelligent, witty company.
The Donald relates to everyone over golf. I bet you, MJ was never as sun-sensitive as we were :geek: led to beLIEve. :o  :o   :lol:  :lol:

At the time I thought he was spewing hoax statements :P , because of all the "fooling around" he said MJ and Mrs.LMP-Jackson were doing out in the open, on his estate, trying too hard to convince us HE believed the romance was genuine. Trump is a good sport. I think he is an MJ Player for this hoax, but not lying about the golf.

Besides, if TR777 didn't mean GOLF, why not give us a Yatzee scorecard or something? HE is another one who knows more than he is telling.  :lol:  I EVEN, reluctantly, checked out some of the numbers on the card to see if he had placed a clue there, but it appears, he just copied and pasted it from its original site.  errrr oooOOOooooh, I am compelled to look again.  :?

I say 'reluctantly', as in the original Vincent Price FLY movie, wherein the fly brain is overtaking the human brainparts which were left in the scientist, after the molecules got scrambled, and he struggles with  "Fly Impulses"  countermanding his rational thought, and this big floundering fly claw of an arm, clumsily interrupting his letter writing... because the Hoaxanoia is out of control now, afraid/  and I struggle to fight the impulses to regard EVERY odd thing as a clue... mj_dance/  errrr  errrr  :P

Hey, I wasn't knocking your spelling skill.  :lol: If you could see how I spell without Spellcheck, you'd be hitting the "Translate" button all the time, thinking it was a foreign (to Earth--ha ha ha !) language. I'm not legalistic about spelling. I have "Hoaxanoia" !! I'm just tickled that I am not being blasted lately.
 party/  lolol/  

Anyway, :geek: I thought you were slipping me deep clues :oops:  :lol: ---you  :ugeek: SAID you had the Hoax figured out, before, and I believed you!!!  :roll: (My sister is right, I am too trusting to be on the internet!)  :|

You are fun. :)   But still dangerous. You must have Hoaxanoia, too. bow/  I thought YOU and TR777 were tag teaming ME :!:   You think he and I got a plan?   Ok. I'll 'fess up. Sign me off as, Miss   elvis_/

cheers. beerchug   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If the planet is destroyed you just go by Spaceship...duh 8-)

Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes...but I thought you would of know how to spell it since in my post I capitalized CHEEP and CHEAP, as in the context CHEEP was the wrong word to use...I really think you need to step up your game, I did warn you didn't I, don't say I never did. ;)  :lol:

Yes Batman is gifted because he doesn't have superpowers but he still get's the bad guy, but if you wanna see GENIUS this is the guy people call the CHAMELEON (sound familiar) or THE PRETENDER.

Here is info on it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Here is the trailer.
[youtube:3pp9qa58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70qpAt9fAiM&feature=fvsr[/youtube:3pp9qa58]

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

:lol:  lolol/ :lol:  lolol/ :lol:  lolol/

I agree with whoever said it's fun to watch this friendly banter. I could listen to MJHasSpoken and It'sHer all day! You guys are very entertaining. LOL And I mean that in the BEST of ways. Sure, you can count me in......... BUT ........... expect to get WET 'cause I'll be brangin' them super soakers. SOMEone's gotta cool you 2 off when the witty competition gets too heated! ;)

I already gave you a score card. Mind showing me what it says so far? (leaning over VERY casually, acting like I'm streching, trying to see the score)

Super soakers?? I am old school. I'll get the hose! I may get damp, but once you're out of ammo, you'll be laid out on the lawn like a sorry car wash towel. :lol: bounce/

(Next, me drying your tears, gently, and nodding, understandingly, while you protest that it is just game water.)

As far as the scorecard,  who says we have to keep score?  I think we are just good naturedly mentally sparring, for exercise.  mj_dance/ MJhasSpoken is very quick. Keeps me on my toes.

DK, as far as I'm concerned, we are both BIG winners, because we are both making each other laugh, while some people are fighting in the other threads, and on other sites. errrr  errrr  

Are  suspicious// you one of those guys who likes to see girls fight and pull hair??? :o  

:lol: I do TOO, in a fictional setting :!:  :lol: With a kindred spirit and popcorn. bounce/

:lol:  But I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. mj_dance/

If there IS a real score, I think it is 1 / 1. Keep Watchin' :!:  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

If the planet is destroyed you just go by Spaceship...duh 8-)

Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes...but I thought you would of know how to spell it since in my post I capitalized CHEEP and CHEAP, as in the context CHEEP was the wrong word to use...I really think you need to step up your game, I did warn you didn't I, don't say I never did. ;)  :lol:

Yes Batman is gifted because he doesn't have superpowers but he still get's the bad guy, but if you wanna see GENIUS this is the guy people call the CHAMELEON (sound familiar) or THE PRETENDER.

Here is info on it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Here is the trailer.
[youtube:74n66tdm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70qpAt9fAiM&feature=fvsr[/youtube:74n66tdm]

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  :lol:  ;)

But how do I get a spaceship down a rabbit hole, when I am too deep to surface, in time to fly away IN it and escape, on a planet which was destroyed already??  Just asking...

I think a Time Machine in my backpack, would work better, maybe----but it didn't even come to me until now, FOUR days later :roll: , so I guess I would have been a ghost---or at least, toast. :?

And I DID use the correct phonetic cheep SOUND---like Shemp when he's gagging on something. It's the sound I made for weeks over my cable bill, until I pulled the plug.

And all birds don't "cheep". My boy swears like a sailor loud and clear, calling strange men to my house!  :shock:  :lol:

I also spelled it CHEEP, :) to make you feel like you know someone here, who speaks your language, and also, because I'm tired and it expends less energy to lean a bit longer on the "e" key, than to reach for the "a"... :P Ha ha , if you believe that...YOU must be tired! beerchug

You really peak my curiosity about this Pretender, and I may have to watch these shows somehow--rent, maybe, or online somewhere by now? I'll chase down your links tomorrow, Thanks!  :D  But no one can tear me away from the Batman. He has no fantasy powers, it's all real, Heart and Will. 8-)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water. :?  :twisted: Are you encouraging him?  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

50/50.

If not then, sometime next year. If not 2012, then quite possibly never.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions