Its her

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Its her"
Return in September, and then he'll be just on time for the first CDS show in October michael-jackson/ I hope ...  :shock:
OR, the very last LIVE show, JULY 6 2012, FRIDAY!!! What a way to kick off a weekend: BAM! 8-)

That's not the last show, because the show im seeing is Friday, July 13... (friday the 13th  errrr )

Yeah THRILLER....  :D

OmiGOSH! EVEN BETTER!! This may be IT!!!! Friday the 13th???  :o  They MUST have ADDED another show, since the list I saw!!!!!!!!!! A SPECIAL michael-jackson/  bounce/  show.... suspicious//  8-)

Thank you for updating me!
 party/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Return in September, and then he'll be just on time for the first CDS show in October michael-jackson/ I hope ...  :shock:
OR, the very last LIVE show, JULY 6 2012, FRIDAY!!! What a way to kick off a weekend: BAM! 8-)

That's not the last show, because the show im seeing is Friday, July 13... (friday the 13th  errrr )

OmiGOSH! EVEN BETTER!! This may be IT!!!! Friday the 13th???  :o  They MUST have ADDED another show, since the list I saw!!!!!!!!!! A SPECIAL michael-jackson/  bounce/  show.... suspicious//  8-)

party/

Sure :) but I think there's still more after my show, I was just saying that the 6th couldn't have been the last one because the show that im seeing is after that. I think mine is the 2nd to last show, the last one is the 17th. Sorry to disappoint. :(

Here are the tour dates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
 He could come May 21st which is JUDGEment Day.

Oh your good but not good enough...joke  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I guess Murray was just a really BIG distraction...kinda like your using me as a distraction...you won't stop playing that violin would you  :lol:  :lol: ....and I don't believe for 1 second that you don't know how to play it, you've had forever to practice...sorry go to go, I am listening to the sounds of a violin playing...wait, a minute...you got me this time Its her...until next time  8-)

:shock: You could be right! JUDGEment day. Not for the BIG bam, but for a sneak peek...And I have a theory, too, which I couldn't post the other day, due to some site crash error...I should place it in the proper thread :? .

But YOU are not off the hook. suspicious// You know too much. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

July? THIS July? 2011? :lol: Not likely....AT ALL. Like I said before, 2 years is nothing on a GRANDER scale. TIme Is relative (read between the lines).  It will be worth the wait, I promise you that.

It's not a comeback...... it's a TakeoveRRRR! <---- remember that!  moonwalk_/

Meantime........sit back, relax, watch the "show"....... and make LOTS of popcorn cause it's gonna be the loooooooongest film in HIStory and it's gonna take a while to get it right.  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

I don't believe he's coming back this year at all. I keep thinking 2012 but even that, I question. I will say that if he never comes back, I will be perfectly fine because this adventure has taught me so much about the media as well as life in general. It has strengthen my spirituality and I truly believe we were all meant to go through this adventure for one reason or another. I don't need a comeback to confirm he is still around. Whether he transcended or not, his spirit is stronger than ever and energy never dies, it only changes form so whether he changed form in one sense or another, he is still here. Love is forever and his love will never die so that's what makes me totally okay with whatever the result may be with this whole thing. I wish for everyone to be able to be at peace with this, however this adventure goes because it's sad when I see people here get so emotionally pulled from one direction to another. I don't think Michael would want his fans to be that way. Unfortunately, Michael can't just openly confirm this and even if he did, we would all question it. lol So I send my love to all of you and I pray that Michael, his family, friends, acquaintances and all his fans (believers and non believers) can make peace with this situation.  bearhug (And I totally wasn't planning on writing a speech.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Its her

Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
July? THIS July? 2011? :lol: Not likely....AT ALL. Like I said before, 2 years is nothing on a GRANDER scale. TIme Is relative (read between the lines).  It will be worth the wait, I promise you that.

Meantime........sit back, relax, watch the "show"....... and make LOTS of popcorn cause it's gonna be the loooooooongest film in HIStory and it's gonna take a while to get it right :shock: .  beerchug

Wow. Excellant! I LIKE it!  8-)  :lol:

Welcome, here, first, but, er...:? YOU promise us?

Are you edifying the troops with hyperbole, or are you inside, somehow?  Just to be clear, :oops: that's all. (Just deciding whether to be cool and smirk, or kick start that POPPER :!:  :o   :lol: )

The longest film in HIS story?  Are we talking literal TII film length, or, the whole marathon duration of the current FEATURE prior to EPIC? (Just for planning's sake... bounce/  )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "looking4truth"
I don't believe he's coming back this year at all. I keep thinking 2012 but even that, I question. I will say that if he never comes back, I will be perfectly fine because this adventure has taught me so much about the media as well as life in general. It has strengthen my spirituality and I truly believe we were all meant to go through this adventure for one reason or another. I don't need a comeback to confirm he is still around. Whether he transcended or not, his spirit is stronger than ever and energy never dies, it only changes form so whether he changed form in one sense or another, he is still here. Love is forever and his love will never die so that's what makes me totally okay with whatever the result may be with this whole thing. I wish for everyone to be able to be at peace with this, however this adventure goes because it's sad when I see people here get so emotionally pulled from one direction to another. I don't think Michael would want his fans to be that way. Unfortunately, Michael can't just openly confirm this and even if he did, we would all question it. lol So I send my love to all of you and I pray that Michael, his family, friends, acquaintances and all his fans (believers and non believers) can make peace with this situation.  bearhug (And I totally wasn't planning on writing a speech.)

looking4truth I LOVE your post. Couldn´t have said it better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Its her

party/

Sure :) but I think there's still more after my show, I was just saying that the 6th couldn't have been the last one because the show that im seeing is after that. I think mine is the 2nd to last show, the last one is the 17th. Sorry to disappoint. :(

Here are the tour dates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NO worries--not disappointed AT ALL! :D  I still like Friday 13th for SOMETHING surprising :!: YAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

I guess Murray was just a really BIG distraction...kinda like your using me as a distraction...you won't stop playing that violin would you  :lol:  :lol: ....and I don't believe for 1 second that you don't know how to play it, you've had forever to practice...sorry go to go, I am listening to the sounds of a violin playing...wait, a minute...you got me this time Its her...until next time  8-)

:shock: You could be right! JUDGEment day. Not for the BIG bam, but for a sneak peek...And I have a theory, too, which I couldn't post the other day, due to some site crash error...I should place it in the proper thread :? .

Can you put a link to where your theory is...I am sure you know I want to read it.  :lol:

I was just thinking about your name that day, the other da... and it sums you up PERFECTLY...its her, is  pretty self explanatory...aint that right  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now if you don't mind I have something to take care of, I 'm sure you know what I mean.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So... 2012 ? :|
Sorry, but I'm tired to wait... I'm tired because it's not easy to wait the comeback when you told all your friends you believe MJ's alive but he doesn't show up...
So one more year...  pale/

And then ? What ?
If he doesn't show up in 2012, what will be the next date ?

Are MJ's fans becoming like Elvis or Tupac fans ? Believing their idol is alive and will be back but he never comeback...  :cry:
I hope we will not become like that.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Cameron"
So... 2012 ? :|
Sorry, but I'm tired to wait... I'm tired because it's not easy to wait the comeback when you told all your friends you believe MJ's alive but he doesn't show up...
So one more year...  pale/

And then ? What ?
If he doesn't show up in 2012, what will be the next date ?

Are MJ's fans becoming like Elvis or Tupac fans ? Believing their idol is alive and will be back but he never comeback...  :cry:
I hope we will not become like that.  :|

I totally agree Cameron, I don't think I can wait another year ( I know that is selfish and I told myself I wouldn't say that, but I am just saying how I feel)

I don't mind if I actually really knew that MJ will come back next year...it's just because we don't know, that's the hard part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We shouldn't lose faith. Trust and believe!!! I'm very certain Mike will come back. When, is up to him. We need to give him his space. He know what's right for him and what not.
I don't believe in making up dates. It just gets dissapointing if the date goes by and nothing happened. BUT I have a gut feeling that it will be this year. Don't know why. It's just a feeling.

Re: How likely is it that MJ will return this July?
 by TimesRemembered777 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:59 am

July? THIS July? 2011?  Not likely....AT ALL. Like I said before, 2 years is nothing on a GRANDER scale. TIme Is relative (read between the lines). It will be worth the wait, I promise you that.

It's not a comeback...... it's a TakeoveRRRR! <---- remember that!  

Meantime........sit back, relax, watch the "show"....... and make LOTS of popcorn cause it's gonna be the loooooooongest film in HIStory and it's gonna take a while to get it right.  

I would like to know how you get to this conclusion? Do you know more than we do?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

The Oxford English Dictionary defines optimism as having "hopefulness and confidence about the future or successful outcome of something; a tendency to take a favourable or hopeful view." The word is originally derived from the Latin optimum, meaning "best." Being optimistic, in the typical sense of the word, ultimately means one expects the best possible outcome from any given situation. This is usually referred to in psychology as dispositional optimism. Researchers sometimes operationalize the term differently depending on their research, however. For example, Martin Seligman and his fellow researchers define it in terms of explanatory style, which is based on the way one explains life events. As for any trait characteristic, there are several ways to evaluate optimism, such as various forms of the Life Orientation Test, for the original definition of optimism, or the Attributional Style Questionnaire designed to test optimism in terms of explanatory style. While the heritability of optimism is largely debatable, most researchers agree that it seems to be a biological trait to some small degree, but it is also thought that optimism has more to do with environmental factors, making it a largely learned trait.[1] It has also been suggested that optimism could appear to be a hereditary trait because it is actually a manifestation of combined traits that are mostly heritable, like intelligence and temperament.[2] Optimism may also be linked to health.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I shall remain 'optimistic' about this situation. I'm just enjoying life, listening to that smooooth flow in MJ's voice, the man is way too 'bad' to not come back. Do you believe that when he does come back, the world will hate and boo and stalk and yell and try and get him again? I think not, I think the hoax was a brilliant move, both professionally and personally. Does Michael seem like the kind of person who gives up on life, hope and God? Not a chance in Hell, and the devil cries himself to sleep every night because he can never get Mike to fall for good. MJ just stands back up everytime. Would Mike take an irresponsible dose of propofol and sedatives? Hell to the naw! (Hell no, for my non American friends). Mike isnt the type of guy who just disappears forever, in such a sad and lonely way. This was a wake up call to the world to realize how frail minded people have become, believing the first story told to them and never questioning anymore. I get it, Mike, and i know you won't leave us hanging with all of this suspense. Whatever your original plans were, Im sure you see the phenomena you have created. The world will rejoice when you return. Things will be a lot different. You have more than celebrity status, you have the heart of a blissful child and the soul of God in you. Amen to you and your family Michael, I love you. And you can come back whenever the hell you want ;)

respect/  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"

Meantime........sit back, relax, watch the "show"....... and make LOTS of popcorn cause it's gonna be the loooooooongest film in HIStory and it's gonna take a while to get it right.  beerchug

So, is the reason of this hoax for entertainment purposes only?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Its her

Can you put a link to where your theory is...I am sure you know I want to read it.  :lol:

I was just thinking about your name that day, the other da... and it sums you up PERFECTLY...its her, is  pretty self explanatory...aint that right  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now if you don't mind I have something to take care of, I 'm sure you know what I mean.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that... when I posted here, I remembered that I hadn't posted there, yet, and when I tried to post there, I couldn't even find the thread!  :oops:  In my brain's defense, the site crashed AS I saved some of the copied and pasted posts I meant to be addressing, and what I thought was the topic title was not. :roll: Here is the link, referring to May 21 2011, JUDGMENT DAY, finally, if interested.  :)  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WhatEVER do you mean about my name? At least it's not "heart-stopping", as a certain someone's could be if it were not simply generally accepted as a statement of historical truth.... :shock:

I don't think mine is all that self explanatory, without the first part included, and properly spoken, under the breath: A jab in the ribs and  :x "Sssshhh!" (it's her)   :P  :lol:

Yeah, uh huh. I'm sure you like to mislead the simple, too. suspicious// Very well. afraid/

Go on, TCB. ;)  But I am WATCHING you, MJhasSpoken. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions