Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Return in September, and then he'll be just on time for the first CDS show in October michael-jackson/ I hope ...  :shock:

Thinking the same with you MJFAN7.  I have felt this way ever since I bought my tickets last Nov - call it wishful thinking but that's what my gut has been telling me for several months now.  When my VIP package arrives in August I'm hoping there is a little treat in there, maybe some clue, just maybe?  
That said, doesn't mean I think he will be at the CDS shows in physical form, but in some other way...live voice, hologram?  No one knows yet !  even just knowing he is okay all the better to enjoy CDS.  Whatever happens it's going to be emotional.    
Remember when he spoke about touring, he said he didn't like it !!   Was he specific?  I took that as though he didn't like the travelling part of it, NOT the performing and loving his fans bits.
So, I am still okay with no BAM in July.  I am still hanging on tightly and not letting go.  I consider myself a loyal person so Michael, my Dear, no matter what, I will be here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
For some reason I think MJ will come back before July, if the trial does not happen...maybe this month.
IDK...I just can't believe a genius (albeit, fiend) would write a complete THRILLER, and totally drop a major story line, with "fooled Ya!" after two years of watching.

The Murray trial is an important piece of the puzzle which evaporates before our eyes if MJ returns to life prior to verdict. This also means, no real FBI, no sting, no prosecution of anyone. No real purpose. Just a stunt, which he is now bored with. Instead of THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH or THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED, it will simply look like "Game Over, the child is taking his game and going home". Certainly he can demonstrate his power, by dropping it all, but, it will never impress anyone that such a Masterpiece rests for all time unfinished. Do you really think he will disappoint so many people? He's never been like that...

UN acceptable :!:

MJ ALWAYS has a beginning, Middle and End, to all his films. Why would he abandon something which has worked???

Oh, uh huh, I get it.  :oops:

Methinks you are trying to stir up new(doomed) feverish hope and expectation :o , on behalf of the Puppetmaster :!:  Are YOU his secret slave??  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"
For some reason I think MJ will come back before July, if the trial does not happen...maybe this month.
IDK...I just can't believe a genius (albeit, fiend) would write a complete THRILLER, and totally drop a major story line, with "fooled Ya!" after two years of watching.

The Murray trial is an important piece of the puzzle which evaporates before our eyes if MJ returns to life prior to verdict. This also means, no real FBI, no sting, no prosecution of anyone. No real purpose. Just a stunt, which he is now bored with. Instead of THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH or THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED, it will simply look like "Game Over, the child is taking his game and going home". Certainly he can demonstrate his power, by dropping it all, but, it will never impress anyone that such a Masterpiece rests for all time unfinished. Do you really think he will disappoint so many people? He's never been like that...

MJ ALWAYS has a beginning, Middle and End, to all his films. Why would he abandon something which has worked???

Methinks you are trying to stir up new(doomed) feverish hope and expectation :o , on behalf of the Puppetmaster :!:  Are YOU his secret slave??  :lol:

But the FBI could of got what they needed for the sting...like 2good2btrue said...Judge Michael Pastor is under investigation.

So everyone's watching everyone else while NOONE is watching YOU.  :lol:  :lol:

Nice strategy, point the finger out everyone else but yourself  :lol: ...methinks you are playing all of us like a violin...beautiful sound by the way.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
Return in September, and then he'll be just on time for the first CDS show in October michael-jackson/ I hope ...  :shock:

Thinking the same with you MJFAN7.  I have felt this way ever since I bought my tickets last Nov - call it wishful thinking but that's what my gut has been telling me for several months now.  When my VIP package arrives in August I'm hoping there is a little treat in there, maybe some clue, just maybe?  
That said, doesn't mean I think he will be at the CDS shows in physical form, but in some other way...live voice, hologram?  No one knows yet !  even just knowing he is okay all the better to enjoy CDS.  Whatever happens it's going to be emotional.    
Remember when he spoke about touring, he said he didn't like it !!   Was he specific?  I took that as though he didn't like the travelling part of it, NOT the performing and loving his fans bits.
So, I am still okay with no BAM in July.  I am still hanging on tightly and not letting go.  I consider myself a loyal person so Michael, my Dear, no matter what, I will be here.

At first, I wasn't going to go. Because the closest show was a 5 hour drive, and if the show doesn't start until 8, I'd have to get a hotel, and it would be too much. So, then they added new shows in March, and they added one in DC which is only about 30 minutes from me, and of course I beggggggged my Mom to buy them for me, and I would pay her $50 a month until it's paid back, and she finally agreed. I was hoping he would perform with them, but even if he doesn't, I'm sure the show will be fantastic & worth the money. And Michael said he doesn't like the time changes about touring, because he loses sleep, and he can't get to sleep at night when his adrenaline is that high, but Cirque du soleil tour dates are pretty spread apart, there all at least 3 days apart, some even a week apart. Michael's previous tours would have consecutive dates, so I can see why he would lose sleep.

On the first leg of bad tour, he did 3 concerts in Tokyo, straight in a row. Then 5 days later, 3 consecutive concerts in another city, and it was like that pretty much the entire tour.

But there are a few reasons why I think Michael would be performing with CDS, the main reason is the commercial. The one on my TV was like "Bad tour 1987", "Dangerous Tour 1992", "HIStory Tour 1995"... like, why would they be comparing this tour to Michael's previous ones if he's not even going to be on this one? :?
But then again, he might not be performing with them :( I guess we'll find out eventually.

P.S. Are the tickets not going to be delivered until August? Because I ordered mine March 25th, and March 29th I got an email saying my tickets were printed & will be delivered within 10-14 days, and I still haven't gotten them. I had saw somewhere that said they wouldn't be delivered until August, but then I got that email, so it confused me. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Its her

But the FBI could of got what they needed for the sting...like 2good2btrue said...Judge Michael Pastor is under investigation.

Nice strategy, point the finger out everyone else but yourself  :lol: ...methinks you are playing all of us like a violin...beautiful sound by the way.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Oh, I loooooooove the violin! Thank you, thank you, but,  :cry:  I can't play one sour rough squeal, it's ALL faked, alas, fooled ya(and your flattery will not trick me into letting down my guard. har har har).
 :lol:  :lol:

... playing here is so much more fun!

How  suspicious// CLEVER of you to dodge and deflect in the way you have! I NEVER suspected myself :o !  Must be slipping!

(Seriously, you are his slave, aren't you?)  No, seriously, it COULD be significant about Judge Pastor--I'm just not certain if it is enough, you know--BIG BAM enough. MJ couldn't have hoaxed his death for two years to go after one penny-ante thug...but maybe only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

"This month" was a real curve ball!  pale/ I couldn't talk for a whole minute, when I read your post(seriously!!). I can't think of any Houdini significance, or Elvis, or Barnum or anything, in MAY, besides May 1st. confused/ This requires some nailbiting.

So, we just drop Murray like a hot potato, and kick him out of the game??? Wouldn't we rather kick him over a goal post?
party/  

Aha! You are BLUFFING, to rattle my padded cage. 8-)  

I stand firm. NOT before October, now. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Oh, I loooooooove the violin! Thank you, thank you, but,  :cry:  I can't play one sour rough squeal, it's ALL faked, alas, fooled ya(and your flattery will not trick me into letting down my guard. har har har).
 :lol:  :lol:

... playing here is so much more fun!

How  suspicious// CLEVER of you to dodge and deflect in the way you have! I NEVER suspected myself :o !  Must be slipping!

(Seriously, you are his slave, aren't you?)  No, seriously, it COULD be significant about Judge Pastor--I'm just not certain if it is enough, you know--BIG BAM enough. MJ couldn't have hoaxed his death for two years to go after one penny-ante thug...but maybe only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

"This month" was a real curve ball!  pale/ I couldn't talk for a whole minute, when I read your post(seriously!!). I can't think of any Houdini significance, or Elvis, or Barnum or anything, in MAY, besides May 1st. confused/ This requires some nailbiting.

So, we just drop Murray like a hot potato, and kick him out of the game??? Wouldn't we rather kick him over a goal post?
party/  

Aha! You are BLUFFING, to rattle my padded cage. 8-)  

I stand firm. NOT before October, now. :?

He could come May 21st which is JUDGEment Day.

Oh your good but not good enough...joke  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I guess Murray was just a really BIG distraction...kinda like your using me as a distraction...you won't stop playing that violin would you  :lol:  :lol: ....and I don't believe for 1 second that you don't know how to play it, you've had forever to practice...sorry go to go, I am listening to the sounds of a violin playing...wait, a minute...you got me this time Its her...until next time  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe in a return anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

At first, I wasn't going to go. Because the closest show was a 5 hour drive, and if the show doesn't start until 8, I'd have to get a hotel, and it would be too much. So, then they added new shows in March, and they added one in DC which is only about 30 minutes from me, and of course I beggggggged my Mom to buy them for me, and I would pay her $50 a month until it's paid back, and she finally agreed. I was hoping he would perform with them, but even if he doesn't, I'm sure the show will be fantastic & worth the money. And Michael said he doesn't like the time changes about touring, because he loses sleep, and he can't get to sleep at night when his adrenaline is that high, but Cirque du soleil tour dates are pretty spread apart, there all at least 3 days apart, some even a week apart. Michael's previous tours would have consecutive dates, so I can see why he would lose sleep.

On the first leg of bad tour, he did 3 concerts in Tokyo, straight in a row. Then 5 days later, 3 consecutive concerts in another city, and it was like that pretty much the entire tour.

But there are a few reasons why I think Michael would be performing with CDS, the main reason is the commercial. The one on my TV was like "Bad tour 1987", "Dangerous Tour 1992", "HIStory Tour 1995"... like, why would they be comparing this tour to Michael's previous ones if he's not even going to be on this one? :?
But then again, he might not be performing with them :( I guess we'll find out eventually.

P.S. Are the tickets not going to be delivered until August? Because I ordered mine March 25th, and March 29th I got an email saying my tickets were printed & will be delivered within 10-14 days, and I still haven't gotten them. I had saw somewhere that said they wouldn't be delivered until August, but then I got that email, so it confused me. :?

Hi MJFAN7...I haven't seen commercials like that here where I live.  I rarely see any at all.  As for the tickets, I bought them online and then went to a ticketmaster where they print them off and give them to you.  The VIP package I had to get so that is what is suppose to be coming in August.  They didn't give much detail to what was in it but I hope it's something sweet !!   By now you should have received yours, no???  is there ticketmaster in DC?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Hi MJFAN7...I haven't seen commercials like that here where I live.  I rarely see any at all.  As for the tickets, I bought them online and then went to a ticketmaster where they print them off and give them to you.  The VIP package I had to get so that is what is suppose to be coming in August.  They didn't give much detail to what was in it but I hope it's something sweet !!   By now you should have received yours, no???  is there ticketmaster in DC?

I ordered them from ticketmaster, but I don't think there was an option that said to print them. I went to the CDS website for the MJ tour, and it said that if you haven't recieved your tickets, call the arena. So I've called the Verizon Center (the arena) multiple times, and each time they tell me that they are only open from 11am - 5:30pm, and i usually call at about 3pm, so anyway I leave a message, which they say will be returned within 24 hours, and I still haven't got a reply. So I guess I'll just wait, I really hope my tickets aren't lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

I think it's very possible that he'll return this July. July because he said "see you in July", i think that's it, simply,he told us when would he return. And this year because... well, i feel everything's coming to an end. Maybe this year or maybe next, but not more... the trial has been held up a lot of times, it's like it'll never end, and actually it can't end because this is all a big lie, a hoax, they just can't do a trial about this, with fake clues, fake autopsy, and with Michael alive. Moreover, day by day there are more beLIEvers around the world, because day by day this hoax is more obvious and there are evidences everywhere. I think this is really coming to an end, this year or next year i'm totally sure he'll return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "heartphantom"

Unfortunately same here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "heartphantom"

Unfortunately same here.

Sorry to be a sour puss, but I believe he will come back. Not this July but 2012..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Its her

OR, the very last LIVE show, JULY 6 2012, FRIDAY!!! What a way to kick off a weekend: BAM! 8-)

No one be discouraged. Everything is on schedule. Do you guys think The Great  bow/  PuppetMaster, MJ hasn't thought of and anticipated EVERYthing?  Cheer up. :) Here he comes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

OR, the very last LIVE show, JULY 6 2012, FRIDAY!!! What a way to kick off a weekend: BAM! 8-)

That's not the last show, because the show im seeing is Friday, July 13... (friday the 13th  errrr )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

all4loveandbelieve

That's not the last show, because the show im seeing is Friday, July 13... (friday the 13th  errrr )

Yeah THRILLER....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal