PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:

I made this post elsewhere but I think it fits here too. :)

Quote from: "PureLove"
Nobody knows when Michael is coming except Michael. We created several theories about when he might be coming back but they are just theories not facts. I do believe that Michael decided to come back in July 2011 BUT circumstances can change according to the trial. I do believe that FBI is helping him out to pull this thing, so he can not decide his comeback time on his own. There's a trial procedure going on and NOT everyone is in on the hoax. So this means that not everyone in that courtroom knows about the hoax. It may take longer than we expect. So, there is no rule or no fact about the time he's coming back. If he doesn't come back this July, you guys shouldn't lose your hope and faith for the comeback.

I never believed that he will be coming with a cirque. This is NOT a game. This is a very serious situation. So the ones who are expecting him to appear with the CDS can forget about that because that would never happen. I'm sure that, with the help of FBI Michael will be chosing the best time for him to appear.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sometimes, my hopes goes down by those kind of posts you wrote. <.>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Sometimes I Think that Michael never come back, but sometimes I think that is all possible!
He really can returns in July. Chance of 50%, perhaps!
Gosh, AnaMarcia, that "crying smiley face" really gets to you. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:

Nobody knows when Michael is coming except Michael. We created several theories about when he might be coming back but they are just theories not facts. I do believe that Michael decided to come back in July 2011 BUT circumstances can change according to the trial. I do believe that FBI is helping him out to pull this thing, so he can not decide his comeback time on his own. There's a trial procedure going on and NOT everyone is in on the hoax. So this means that not everyone in that courtroom knows about the hoax. It may take longer than we expect. So, there is no rule or no fact about the time he's coming back. If he doesn't come back this July, you guys shouldn't lose your hope and faith for the comeback.

I never believed that he will be coming with a cirque. This is NOT a game. This is a very serious situation. So the ones who are expecting him to appear with the CDS can forget about that because that would never happen. I'm sure that, with the help of FBI Michael will be chosing the best time for him to appear.

Hmm, why are you so sure he won't come back with CDS? I know it's not a game.. but you don't think Michael still wants to perform? He said the stage is his home, and even if he's going to movie-making too, I still think he will perform. I can't imagine him not dancing and singing, it's what he was born to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Hmm, why are you so sure he won't come back with CDS? I know it's not a game.. but you don't think Michael still wants to perform? He said the stage is his home, and even if he's going to movie-making too, I still think he will perform. I can't imagine him not dancing and singing, it's what he was born to do.
We can't decide whether it's going to be a game or not. We have to spot the clues, - and I'm sure some of the new albums are going to have clues and so will the music video for Behind the Mask.

You should know by now (I mean everyone) that Michael is the sorta guy, as a genious, who'd like to fool us a bit and make things difficult. Like a game! We're on a second level here.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "angranity"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "son"

So there are 5 possible dates for his comeback this year:

May 21 (count down clock, and my birthday :D)

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

July (Murray's court end date)

October (Cirque Du Soleil)

Or CDS December Las Vegas.

I also think about the contrast of Elvis...
Elvis left clues in the beginning and then stopped and he still hasn't come back.
MJ left clues and is still leaving clues which means he is probably coming back.

All those are some pretty interesting dates, especially July with the court ending, I didn't know that until now :shock: the "See you in July 2011" autograph was what really pulled me to believing July '11.
& that's also why I have no doubt that he will come back; the clues and the flaws in his death. Michael's a perfectionist, and if he faked his death to get out of the public's eye, then I really believe that he would've perfected this death to every last detail. We wouldn't of had a "weird list" with over 100 items, etc.

Yeah, but I'm also scared that Michael will pick a date we haven't listed so that we'll be surprised. So shh! no more talking of dates!! :lol:
True. He might just as well come back tomorrow, - or the day after tomorrow.

Too bad I said it now, it's no longer a surprise. And he won't come back 'cus he is probably browsing through these forums! And he saw my predictions! :evil:

Nawh, just kidding. :lol:

:lol:  :lol: Shh ! Michael you didn't see that! :shock: :lol:

But then again, I don't think Michael would change the date because we predict it, maybe he wants us to predict it that way we'll be ready for it. :? :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "son"

So there are 5 possible dates for his comeback this year:

May 21 (count down clock, and my birthday :D)

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

July (Murray's court end date)

October (Cirque Du Soleil)

Or CDS December Las Vegas.

I also think about the contrast of Elvis...
Elvis left clues in the beginning and then stopped and he still hasn't come back.
MJ left clues and is still leaving clues which means he is probably coming back.

All those are some pretty interesting dates, especially July with the court ending, I didn't know that until now :shock: the "See you in July 2011" autograph was what really pulled me to believing July '11.
& that's also why I have no doubt that he will come back; the clues and the flaws in his death. Michael's a perfectionist, and if he faked his death to get out of the public's eye, then I really believe that he would've perfected this death to every last detail. We wouldn't of had a "weird list" with over 100 items, etc.

Yeah, but I'm also scared that Michael will pick a date we haven't listed so that we'll be surprised. So shh! no more talking of dates!! :lol:
True. He might just as well come back tomorrow, - or the day after tomorrow.

Too bad I said it now, it's no longer a surprise. And he won't come back 'cus he is probably browsing through these forums! And he saw my predictions! :evil:

Nawh, just kidding. :lol:

:lol:  :lol: Shh ! Michael you didn't see that! :shock: :lol:

But then again, I don't think Michael would change the date because we predict it, maybe he wants us to predict it that way we'll be ready for it. :? :P
Hope you're true. :I
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

It feels like a game. :)

A familiar Joker has been plotting this P.T.Barnum set up since the early eighties, seriously, and probably toying with something like it, WAY before that, in his kaleidoscopic child mind, where everything is believable and possible.

This is WAAAY before any allegations of misconduct with kids; way before he went intergalactic with his power of influence, and had NWO & political authorities shaking in their boots; and way before anyone deadly evil began to lean on him. This was to be the BIGGEST TRICK EVER, never to be topped. (IDK about everything which came after this.)

His subsequent "comeback", which some have termed a "TAKEOVER" or a "BAM", completely goes along with the idea of a major, MAJOR, riveting, spectacular, surprise EVENT. A production. A SHOW. And, further thinking on this, CdS is a perfect transport "vehicle", back to life, back to reality. Not July. Nov. 5. Cirque de Soleil. 8-)  

Yes, there is a huge event, at the end of all this which is PURELY entertainment, NO MATTER HOW  :o REALISTIC OR FRIGHTENING :shock:  THINGS GET!! If there are other, serious elements to be resolved, they are not part of the program of the

"BAM :!: " (unless .... :P ).

In fact, TS said a year ago that MJ was ready to return, THEN, so those things must have been resolved then (This includes any legal or FBI things, any "stings", and any undercover operations involving police work.) The only thing which remained then was the prosecution of MJ's "killer"...

All this time has been to really tweak this adventure to the point of feverish insanity, and add more scary chapters to his book/movie. I can hear him saying to his team, like the turtle to the eagle in a cartoon, once, "Higher, Higher" , whispering, (let's take it up another level... wait! just one more... wait! really, one more... wait! last one, honest!!)

He wants to entertain the crap out of us!

He IS and he WILL, too :!:  :!:  8-)

I think this is BIG. Bigger than the biggest “really big shew” EVER.

The scariest thing I can think of, he probably will not attempt, because some real people might really actually die of deep frozen shock. But, remember, MJ always has FIRST AID staff at his events, so... :shock:  he might...

Just keep repeating,   :)  "It's only a movie,   :)  It's only a movie."

Really. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I do not believe he will be coming back with a cirque because this is a serious situation like I wrote and the FBI is involved. I believe that his return will be a formal one and the explanation will be made with the FBI and the LAPD etc. He can not pop up on the stage after 2 years. Faking your death is a crime if you earn money from it. And his return should be a formal one, not something like a cirque. Will he perform after he BAMS? I do not think that he will be touring again. And I do not believe not even a second that he will get on the stage on that cirque. He would definitely be going to watch it but on stage to perform as a part of the CDS? No way.
Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:18:01 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

We can't decide whether it's going to be a game or not. We have to spot the clues, - and I'm sure some of the new albums are going to have clues and so will the music video for Behind the Mask.

You should know by now (I mean everyone) that Michael is the sorta guy, as a genious, who'd like to fool us a bit and make things difficult. Like a game! We're on a second level here.. :lol:

Just to make something clear, I wasn't talking about the future but I was talking about the fake death when I stated that this is not a game. There's a show part of it yes but even in it, there's seriousness. The FBI is involved in this which makes it serious enough. Hope I'm clear about what I'm trying to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do not believe he will be coming back with a cirque because this is a serious situation like I wrote and the FBI is involved. I believe that his return will be a formal one and the explanation will be made with the FBI and the LAPD etc. He can not pop up on the stage after 2 years. Faking your death is a crime if you earn money from it. And his return should be a formal one, not something like a cirque. Will he perform after he BAMS? I do not think that he will be touring again. And I do not believe not even a second that he will get on the stage on that cirque. He would definitely be going to watch it but on stage to perform as a part of the CDS? No way.

I understand, but I didn't technically mean coming back with cirque du soleil, i meant i hope he'll perform with them on the tour after he comes back, I think he'll come back in July, but I also think he's performing with CDS on the Immortal Tour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I understand, but I didn't technically mean coming back with cirque du soleil, i meant i hope he'll perform with them on the tour after he comes back, I think he'll come back in July, but I also think he's performing with CDS on the Immortal Tour.

Ahhh ok. This post of yours made me think that you were expecting him to come back with the CDS. Many people still think that way. I do not have any predictions about the come back actually. July sounds plausible to me too but it can be delayed. I still do not believe that he will be performing with the CDS though but who knows. We'll wait and see. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Cirque de Soleil is the perfect vehicle for the return! People won't expect it, because the Immortal Tour is ABOUT him, showcasing his talent, right? When CdS did a show incorporating The Beatles, they weren't in it, performing live, right? And not just because some of them had died.

This may be off the wall, but I keep thinking about the show MJ was working on for the O2, and how everyone thought we would never get to see that show in its entirety. There was some banter about the aerialists performing either over a bed or on a bed, and someone asked MJ where HE's gonna be during all this, and he said, "In the bed with the gurls!, where else? heh heh heh"

Well, what if he wasn't kidding?  What if ONE of the CdS shows, "he" gets into bed with them, as an actor playing his part, and pulls a "Billie Jean" disappearance from the bed, just as in his short film?  Then, what if he reappears somewhere else, in Houdini-like fashion---say, that famous Houdini switcheroo done with the coffin, "MetaMORPHosis"---no spiders---and this time, it is really MJ, not the actor!

Someone IN the show, would have to introduce /announce his presence "as if" this is someone more than the dancer playing his part, "the One the ONLY",  Michael Jackson, because people are people and would never expect the real one to come back from the dead!!

After thunderous applause, people will STILL be shaking their heads and wondering why the others THOUGHT they were clapping for a REAL MJ. Some will convince each other it was just a REALLY great ("YOU almost GOT me with that !" :o ) show. In fact, this is what the press reviews will actually say. 8-)  But, some fans will KNOW who they saw! It will light up this board :!:  :!:  :D

Ok---it is not much of a BAM or :shock:  :o SHOCK, because NO one will believe it the next day, as even some who WERE half convinced will be talked out of it, themselves, in 24 hours... But, it generates more "is he or isn't he" mystery...people starting to see things again, setting people up for THE BIG ONE, whatever that will be. And more people will go to the show to see this REALISTIC MJ, but it will not repeat, so the others will look like they have been seeing things. It will be great "push me-pull you", while the rest of us expect the OTHER shoe to drop, for the real BAM, any day after that... I mean, wouldn't he tell his friends FIRST with some kind of a heads up???

I don't think it can be in July because this show won't be on yet. Also, we don't have any surety that the Murray trial will be all done by then. Things happen.  MJ won't show himself alive, before the trial reaches a verdict.

But, here is something, for those who are hell bent on July: I threw this out in PM, and no one was impressed, but the more I consider it, it COULD HAPPEN. Years ago, on July 7th, Houdini performed an elaborate ESCAPE FROM JAIL trick. Perhaps Murray will be convicted and MJ coming back is his only "Get out of jail free" card.  

Two other things came to mind, that a card such as that does exist in the Monopoly Game. "Monopoly" is another word for "Takeover", which "Back" referred to in one of his rants. Perhaps MJ has been secretly buying up major interest in EVERYTHING--(and people laughed at me when I suggested last year, he could own AT&T, AND Sony...) because he is SICK and TIRED of all the godforsaken greed, by which some companies are manipulated. IDK, just brainstorming.  :roll:

Perhaps one day soon, his calm  :ugeek: face will appear on everyone's TV screen, every possible channel at once, all day, and say, in a loop, with a subtle crotch grab :o : "I  GOT YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER"! 8-)

:mrgreen:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Cirque de Soleil is the perfect vehicle for the return if this hoax is for entertainment. If FBI is in or the reason of the hoax is not entertainment related i doubt we will see a second Thriller show. I see it more like a conference, because i think the reason of the hoax is highly serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Cirque de Soleil is the perfect vehicle for the return if this hoax is for entertainment. If FBI is in or the reason of the hoax is not entertainment related i doubt we will see a second Thriller show. I see it more like a conference, because i think the reason of the hoax is highly serious.

Exactly! People still see this hoax like a game but it is NOT. The return will be a formal one like a conference with the FBI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions