How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• 41 Replies

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
Good choice. ;) :lol:

My Mama didn't raise no fool. :lol:

It's Her, did you ever get that 600 year old clock a-tickin' again?

:D I hear tell. Good to know, TimesRemembered777!  Maybe not a fool, but...how about a Joker? ;)

Naw, I know you are fakin' us out. You got some  suspicious// moves, though.  8-)   :o  :lol:

Er... about that clock...

I WISH that was my clock  :D and it was up to me!!!  

I wish I lived in a clock tower!

I don't know when they will restart it :(  maybe after repairs or a good cleaning...

:o   lolol/ A lot of things require their "clocks cleaned", here in the world...Is THIS what MJ is doing with this Hoax :?: omigosh, is he undercover for Interpol or something bigger than the FBI  pale/  ???

That's why this July is too soon, eh?  suspicious// Or is this more Hoax Intrigue from his crankable hoax machine?  bounce/  :)

BTW, I am happy we have entertained you and the others who said so. You are not too bad yourself. :P  mj_dance/  Good will and a good laugh :)  everyday keeps the doctor away.  beerchug  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
:lol:  lolol/ :lol:  lolol/ :lol:  lolol/

I agree with whoever said it's fun to watch this friendly banter. I could listen to MJHasSpoken and It'sHer all day! You guys are very entertaining. LOL And I mean that in the BEST of ways. Sure, you can count me in......... BUT ........... expect to get WET 'cause I'll be brangin' them super soakers. SOMEone's gotta cool you 2 off when the witty competition gets too heated! ;)

I already gave you a score card. Mind showing me what it says so far? (leaning over VERY casually, acting like I'm streching, trying to see the score)

Super soakers?? I am old school. I'll get the hose! I may get damp, but once you're out of ammo, you'll be laid out on the lawn like a sorry car wash towel. :lol: bounce/

(Next, me drying your tears, gently, and nodding, understandingly, while you protest that it is just game water.)

As far as the scorecard,  who says we have to keep score?  I think we are just good naturedly mentally sparring, for exercise.  mj_dance/ MJhasSpoken is very quick. Keeps me on my toes.

DK, as far as I'm concerned, we are both BIG winners, because we are both making each other laugh, while some people are fighting in the other threads, and on other sites. errrr  errrr  

Are  suspicious// you one of those guys who likes to see girls fight and pull hair??? :o  

:lol: I do TOO, in a fictional setting :!:  :lol: With a kindred spirit and popcorn. bounce/

:lol:  But I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. mj_dance/

If there IS a real score, I think it is 1 / 1. Keep Watchin' :!:  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

If the planet is destroyed you just go by Spaceship...duh 8-)

Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes...but I thought you would of know how to spell it since in my post I capitalized CHEEP and CHEAP, as in the context CHEEP was the wrong word to use...I really think you need to step up your game, I did warn you didn't I, don't say I never did. ;)  :lol:

Yes Batman is gifted because he doesn't have superpowers but he still get's the bad guy, but if you wanna see GENIUS this is the guy people call the CHAMELEON (sound familiar) or THE PRETENDER.

Here is info on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pretender_(TV_series)
Here is the trailer.
[youtube:74n66tdm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70qpAt9fAiM&feature=fvsr[/youtube:74n66tdm]

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  :lol:  ;)

But how do I get a spaceship down a rabbit hole, when I am too deep to surface, in time to fly away IN it and escape, on a planet which was destroyed already??  Just asking...

I think a Time Machine in my backpack, would work better, maybe----but it didn't even come to me until now, FOUR days later :roll: , so I guess I would have been a ghost---or at least, toast. :?

And I DID use the correct phonetic cheep SOUND---like Shemp when he's gagging on something. It's the sound I made for weeks over my cable bill, until I pulled the plug.

And all birds don't "cheep". My boy swears like a sailor loud and clear, calling strange men to my house!  :shock:  :lol:

I also spelled it CHEEP, :) to make you feel like you know someone here, who speaks your language, and also, because I'm tired and it expends less energy to lean a bit longer on the "e" key, than to reach for the "a"... :P Ha ha , if you believe that...YOU must be tired! beerchug

You really peak my curiosity about this Pretender, and I may have to watch these shows somehow--rent, maybe, or online somewhere by now? I'll chase down your links tomorrow, Thanks!  :D  But no one can tear me away from the Batman. He has no fantasy powers, it's all real, Heart and Will. 8-)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water. :?  :twisted: Are you encouraging him?  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Under cover for INterpol or FBI....... or something BIGGER you say? Oh yeah..... it's BIGGER than that...

I THINK...... "we got 4 years" (i.e. TII) was not referring to the actual return date but POSSIBLY to something else........ Ever witnessed a caterpillar emerging from it's cacoon? There are 4 stages of butterfly metaMORPHasis --- egg, larva, pupa ------> butterfly.

Gotta be patient........ gives more time to PERFECT the plan............ right?

What is bigger than Interpol? Something like THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :o

http://theitis.tumblr.com/post/10825946 ... n-building

The new Interpol Global Center AND U.N. buildings in Singapore, ought to be completed by 2013-15, as the rumors fly. Is THIS what he is waiting for? What did he do------take a position in the U.N. Department of Peacekeeping Operations :shock: ???????????????????????????????????????

Is THAT     :o  :o  :o   why President Obama was smirking with pride, like the cat who ate the canary, while he gave public comment on MJ's death ????????????????????????????????

Put that Soaker down  :lol: and TELL the TRUTH :!:  :shock:
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "Love4MJ"
THe tRUth WiLl aLL bE reVeaLED In THe enD.
'

What's with all the capitals, I don't get it. confused/

Yeah, me either. Someone else used to do that, but the caps formed other words of their own, in a phrase. Is there a code in these? :? Or are you playing with us TOO?  geek/  :lol:
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
:o

Now......... what's this about TAG teamin'? You and MJHasSpoken have CONFUUUUUUUSED me so much I don't even KNOW who's on who's team.

But it's still fun being in the company of such wonderfully humorous people ..........guess what? I ain't complaining!   party/  

Tell you what........ whoever has the higher score on that score card......... THAT'S the person's team I want to be on. And yes it's TOTALLY FAIR.  :D

She has a team--doing great by herself, and I have a team, doing alright, myself, too. I, being suspicious,  suspicious// thought she had tagged you. She, having the same Hoaxanoia,  suspicious// thought I had tagged you.

I think you are very easily tickled and that makes you a good sport.  :D

bearhug  Thank you for the compliments, too. (whispering: I think we are just riding a patch of serendipity, as long as it lasts, before they lock the thread for going so off topic, we're off the planet!)

But, hey! Speaking of which, WHAT planet do THOSE "Totally Fair" rules you made up, come from??   confused/

Man RRR Us???  errrr  Is that a war planet, cuz those are fighting words... :o

What are you, a status seeker, latching on to the brightest star of the moment? Then what, jump ship/ switch sides, when I or she starts to fall behind, all by herself?  :o  suspicious//  

Who died and made YOU the prize???  pale/  (kidding, kidding :P )

Oh, I get it, you confuuuuusedly thought you were bettin' the horsies?  ha ha ha  :lol:  These are reindeer games, Billy.

MJhasSpoken, do you want this :arrow: playa?  :P  

Tell you what, TR777, you can be the Waterboy. ;)

(what?  bow/ --it was your original idea!)   mj_dance/  :lol:

:lol:  You know I'm teasing. ;)
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

You shrink the spaceship...anyway Jor-el got Kal-el out of there before the planet was destroyed, so how hard can it be...if a planet was getting destroyed, I think we would notice, wouldn't you? so don't play dumb with me...or if you really are dumb, then I apologize.  :lol:   :D  (fake smile is back)

Now your making me worried, a time machine in your backpack, I thought time machine don't fit in backpacks...well if you need help making one, just watch "Minutemen".  ;)

Really, it's no extra energy required to just press the letter a, it takes more energy to explain it to me then to just click on the 'a' key...so I'm not buying it, not for a dollar and not for 2 cents that you wouldn't waste your energy just to press the 'a' key, but if that's so, it's truly very sad. :lol:  :lol:

About The Pretender, that was one of my fav shows and still is, I don't know where to get it though, but I am sure if you just type it in google you will find it.

Me encouraging TR, I don't know, what do you think? If you can't handle extra competition, than QUIT, like I know you want to. :lol:  :)

By the way, how long are you prepared to wait for MJ, what if he doesn't come back July?
I have read your possible dates...they are interesting, I think you said before August 1st, why did you chose that date?

Also anything new on that less-than-holy site?

Yeah, but, they weren't deeply lost in a rabbit hole, either. And, it couldn't have been that easy or he would have built one for ole Mama Lara and himself.

Dum, dee, dumb, dumb, dumb. I'm not telling. :P

I'm sure that someone who can make a Time Machine, can make me a teeny tiny one. Wasn't there a little bitty one in Kandor, or whatever that little city in a jug was called, back in the 70s?? Maybe in someone's attic? No, I guess I'm thinking of some enemy who shrunk himself and got inside; a shrinking machine, not a Time Machine---but hey---ALL is possible in fiction...I can have one in my backpack if I say so. (sticking my tongue out)

Speaking of spaceships, did you ever see When worlds Collide"? Hokey 50's special effects, but such DRAMA!! omg!!! I am drooling right now, recalling it.  :D  8-)  :lol: It has a countdown to the collision and everything. I'm going to buy that one. I hope it's on dvd.... bounce/

That Pretender plot looks really interesting! It's ten years old! I don't know how I missed it. It should be rentable by now. I'll look. Maybe for sale on Ebay, too!

I caught a couple of episodes of a show called The Mentalist (I think) last year or year before. Nothing supernatural or science fictiony, but a whole lot of clever observation and intellect. 8-)  And smiles. Not a sourpuss cop show. I like that  :D calm, cool intelligence, ending the show with a "tap dance" on the outfoxed criminals.

I don't want to quit. pale/  Even if I did, I wouldn't. I am unable to quit, unless my lights are punched out for good. Bring it on. Tell him to bring all those kung foo guys from Rush Hour if YOU can take it. I already told him something to the effect that we're not playing "footsies" here. ha ha ha ha ha (I crack myself up) :lol:

Seriously? How long would I wait for MJ to return? Probably, forever. I never knew anyone like him. I never knew anyone who wrote symphonies ANYwhere, let alone in the backgrounds of his Pop music. I never knew anyone who thought like Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr., and placed their TIMELESS words in most of his songs. I never knew anyone who appeared to live exactly what he says he believes. I would like to be able to pinch him to see if I'm really near him, and pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming the whole guy up. NO one is that wonderful. I just want to see for myself...no hurry, I guess. Just sometime before I die. I have some weird theories about him. They come every day, like birds, nesting in my hair :!:  typing/  Some of them will make even people here CRAZY, Mad. I may post an eyeopener, but, tamer one later, if we are all still here after the 21st this month!!!!!  :shock:  :?  :?  :?

Why? how long will YOU wait?

Oh, btw, my August date is Aug.11, ONLY because someone counted up to that date from June 25 2009, 777 days. I think the starting day is wrong, because if you count 777 days back from Dec 21 2012, it was last November 5. There is something there, but I haven't figured out what. I'm trying to match up something MJ would honor and PRIZE historically---something important enough to use as his TAKEOVER date, NOT just those tricks they are doing with numbers. I bet you if the day is Historically MAGIC for MJ, even :geek: I could  :ugeek: voodoo some quick numbers for the number crunchers. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Don't worry about that TR777 misdirection. 2014 is 2 years after the big build up of the end of the world.

Why would he want to come back AFTER, if, either, everything his boy TS said proves to be crap, or if the world is just a burnt out crusty smoking ball, because it's all true??  Er... :? No one comes back after that, but the  :twisted: Antichrist, sometime, there, and then seven years later on the dot, Jesus :D .

Of course...remember The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, where the spook-infested organ refused to play, at the time it said it would, and

AFTER THE WHOLE TOWN HAD GIVEN UP AND GONE HOME,  :?

THE GOOFBALL THING STARTED afraid/  PLAYING THIS MANIACAL DIRGE, afraid/  and some stragglers heard it and came back?? Did you see that?

It would be JUST LIKE that Joker to pull something like that. It's HIS THRILLER; he can scare the crap out of us any way he likes.  mj_bad/

I think the only thing he's working on STILL, the last thing to be accomplished, is to get all the crying fans out of their funk and turn them into hoaxer/BeLIEvers.

Just my humble opinion, but, I THINK he is amazed and perplexed that EVERYONE who ever enjoyed him, and says they loved him, doesn't  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

recognize that prankster,

HIMself

ALL OVER this Adventure :!:  :!:  :!:  :o .

Really, how can it be The Greatest Show on Earth, if only a few hundred thousand show up?????

We discussed this before on another thread, and decided, I think, that even unbelievers, and the indifferent (never fans or anything), WERE in the Game, anyway, playing parts on the other side of BeLIEf, but maybe: not so fast...If it's ALL for love, it is going to be more inclusive than exclusive---right?  EVERYBODY has to play. No sitting THIS one out!

Everyone has their part to play, and don't think MJ told ANY of them when he really IS coming back. Not even hoaxing TR777. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaah(breathe) ha ha ha
ha ha  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  geek/

I'm sorry, I seem to have written a thesis. :oops: (I told you I am not a quitter! ;)  One more thing. (Un) godlike productions lolol/  sure has some real folks on there, but I can't find ANYTHING!!!  crash/ It is chaos! I can't even find what I read there last week or weeks ago, about the 2012 /777 thing!!!

I'm gonna see if it's any better organized tonight.

Sweet  michael-jackson/ Dreams.  bounce/

:)

ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes

I think she meant to spell SHEEP...... as in the sound a SHEEP makes.......... BAAHH ..... as in malicious laughter........... BAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAA! Better watch out.  afraid/

Don't worry, I got your back. (holding a super soaker in my left hand, pointing it at her) And her back. (holding a super soaker in my right hand and pointing it at you)  rr/

Damn.......... who's got MY back?   suspicious//

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  

:lol:  geek/ Maaaaaaybe yes, maybe no. You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

0 points? EXCUSE ME but I think I need to clean my computer screen cause I KNOW you did not just say that!  mj_bad/

If there IS a real score, I think it is 1 / 1. Keep Watchin'  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The score just went up ---- you get another point just for saying that. You'll get TWO points if you can figure out the magic formula to get that clock tickin' and tockin' again. ;)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water.   Are you encouraging him?  

Spectator? Who said I was spectator? For NOW....... it may SEEM that way....... but that's only because I am observing.............. SOMEtimes the eyes deceive us...... and umm........... (notices my super soakers are empty).................... (clears my throat)............ BRB...........

Um, yeah, darnit, you got me! I am a closet sheep shifter, secretly manipulating the simple minded. That's why I tried to divert attention to MJhasSpoken...I inadvertently left a blaring mating call on another thread,  afraid/ waiting for it to bite me in the butt...  :P (Actually, that was the sound I anticipate my wildly LOUD  cousin emitting, if she sees that post there. She "baaaaas" a LOT. :oops: Something I  said?? :?  ;) )

Unless you are MJ, I'm not worried about that soaker in your left hand. Presuming you're not a lefty, and not too many folks are ambidextrous, especially from behind their backs, sooo, I should be safe....

Er... :? what do you mean, who's got YOUR back? :shock:

Tell me, my pretty, did you come HERE, alone?   :twisted: (smacking lips) heh heh heh... Er, I mean, Dear? I have some warm cookies and some cold milk in the house...are you hungry, my dear?

Come with me, sweety...(reaching out to TR777) come on. :)  :)  :) (TR777 following, trustingly, over the stone threshhold, drawn by the warm glow of a fire inside. Big, thick old wooden door closes slowly...and LOCKS... afraid/ )
 Aha! Gotcha! bearhug  mj_dance/

I actually DO have a theory...about the REAL clock that stopped, not the one in Prague. Are you certain you want to get serious? We hardly know each other. :o  mj_dance/

Seriously??? For 2 points??  :)

Let's be clear. Are you referring to God's Timepiece, a stopwatch, which stopped when the Jewish Temple curtain was torn in two and a Nations "matinee" began, for about two days worth, in God-Time?????? :shock: This is a very deep secret.

I am not aware of a magic formula to restart this. I believe it starts by itself, "in the  twinkling of an eye"...right about the Time a strong delusion is sent, explaining the disappearance of billions, by ALIENS. A new Temple is built and the original ways are reinstated. Omigosh! bounce/ I'll give you 7 points, for THIS being the clock you refer to in your verse!!!!!!!!!

All of this is a Great Mystery---- suspicious//
have you been reading the Book  :?:  8-)  bounce/  

P.S. I like your saucer. Mine doesn't do anything but hang on the artificial Yuletide tree. :|

mj_dance/
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes

I think she meant to spell SHEEP...... as in the sound a SHEEP makes.......... BAAHH ..... as in malicious laughter........... BAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAA! Better watch out.  afraid/

Don't worry, I got your back. (holding a super soaker in my left hand, pointing it at her) And her back. (holding a super soaker in my right hand and pointing it at you)  rr/

Damn.......... who's got MY back?   suspicious//

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  

:lol:  geek/ Maaaaaaybe yes, maybe no. You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

0 points? EXCUSE ME but I think I need to clean my computer screen cause I KNOW you did not just say that!  mj_bad/

If there IS a real score, I think it is 1 / 1. Keep Watchin'  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The score just went up ---- you get another point just for saying that. You'll get TWO points if you can figure out the magic formula to get that clock tickin' and tockin' again. ;)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water.   Are you encouraging him?  

Spectator? Who said I was spectator? For NOW....... it may SEEM that way....... but that's only because I am observing.............. SOMEtimes the eyes deceive us...... and umm........... (notices my super soakers are empty).................... (clears my throat)............ BRB...........

At first when I read your post, I thought we were on the same team, and then I find out you are betraying me?   argue/ (by the way are you sure your name isn't Judas  :lol:  :evil: )

Since you've shown that you are a no good for nothing backstabber, it's safe to say NO ONE has your back and I am sure its her will agree with me  beerchug  we both are secret drinking buddies by the way...oops that was supposed to be a secret  afraid/

Once I'm done with you, you will need to do more than just clean your computer... mj_bad/

Recap:

So the tally now stands at; 1 point for you, I am on 2 points and itsher is on 1 point.

What? Fix a clock!, your definitely  cheating, how am I supposed to know how to fix a clock, I'm not Sylar... confused/

Also I guess it's GAME OVER, cause you and its her just got abducted by your own spaceship...SUCKAS  geek/ ...or unless that's your face in your avatar  pale/ ...then I don't want any trouble.  :shock:

I don't like the idea of waiting so long either and that's the REAL truth. Maybe you're right..... maybe he WILL come back in one the Cirque shows........ maybe he is practicing really hard to become a trapeze artist and he will be disguised as one of the Cirque people. :lol: I wouldn't put it past him. With the Joker you just neveeeerrrrrr know!

I think that if MJ comes back at one of the CDS, I think it will be in LV and that the MJ hologram will be really MJ in the flesh.  afraid/ ...that would be a cool comeback.

Oops, TR777 knows you're either lying or deceived, now, MJhasSpoken. :oops:  He knows we aren't REAL drinking buddies. It slipped out, that I was a Sheepshifter. Everyone knows we------er...THEY don't consume liquids, hence the delightfully orange, crunchy Dorito-like Lizard hide, adorning their true appearances. SORRY----he bribed me by dangling two points in my face! I was weak! :oops:  :cry:

I'll understand if you no longer can stand to look at me. Go! You know you want to. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!  :( sniff.

I'm ok, now.  :|

Say, uh...I don't know what stage of the MORPH we/he are in, and I know this is how "Curley" came back to HIS loved ones in the movie, Once Upon A Time...but, if MJ comes back as a big butterfly, that will shock the world. afraid/ Yes sir. What---Is he planning to FLY in from space in a rocket (cocoon), and land at the Cirque du Soleil??  Or...

OmiGOSH!!

is the name of the FBI sting  "Operation michael-jackson/  Butterfly"  :o  :o  :o  :?:

I think TR777 is a clever fabricator(albeit bearing gifts of tantilizing verse). Lots of fabric inside that Saucer of his. He may as well be a Spider for all the web (and butterfly suit) he's weaving us and MJ in this thread. This is why he needed to clean his monitor--he accidentally had a tantrum and spit-webbed his own computer screen. :roll:   :lol: Tsk Tsk. :lol: Loose cannon! Stand clear!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN!

2014 is a misdirection. 2+1+4= 7.

Maybe we are still on for July 7th, after ALL!  bounce/  party/
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
:lol: :lol: :lol: Y'all are NUTS! But in a goofy corny funny WONderful way!  bearhug

What did you say about a spider huh? Oh you mean this one?....................

^^^ This Is.............. (It?)

Don't know about you all but I'm anticipating the journey until Michael's return cause it will be a Thriiiiilleeeerrrrrr..................   michael-jackson/

Can't stay long. The Mothership awaits.............

Until next time, go easy on the DRANKS, MJhasSpoken and Its Her. Yeah don't deny it girl, I KNOW you get hammered together, the FORUM has EYES! heehee whooooooooooo!  beerchug

TimesRemembered777, you done good. "If you want to live and thrive, let a spider run ALIVE."

Oh, yeah, we get hammered  crash/  crash/ alright. ON HOAX  crash/ FUMES :!:  :lol:  I can tell you are blitzed, yourself. You are whooping, hee hee-ing and slurring the word, THRILLA.

It happens. albino/  mj_dance/
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

...I think that if MJ comes back at one of the CDS, I think it will be in LV and that the MJ hologram will be really MJ in the flesh.  afraid/ ...that would be a cool comeback.

Oops, TR777 knows you're either lying or deceived, now, MJhasSpoken. :oops:  He knows we aren't REAL drinking buddies. It slipped out, that I was a Sheepshifter. Everyone knows we------er...THEY don't consume liquids, hence the delightfully orange, crunchy Dorito-like Lizard hide, adorning their true appearances. SORRY----he bribed me by dangling two points in my face! I was weak! :oops:  :cry:

I'll understand if you no longer can stand to look at me. Go! You know you want to. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!  :( sniff.

I'm ok, now.  :|

Say, uh...I don't know what stage of the MORPH we/he are in, and I know this is how "Curley" came back to HIS loved ones in the movie, Once Upon A Time...but, if MJ comes back as a big butterfly, that will shock the world. afraid/ Yes sir. What---Is he planning to FLY in from space in a rocket (cocoon), and land at the Cirque du Soleil??  Or...

OmiGOSH!!

is the name of the FBI sting...  "Operation michael-jackson/  Butterfly"  :o  :o  :o  :?:

I think TR777 is a clever fabricator(albeit bearing gifts of tantilizing verse). Lots of fabric inside that Saucer of his. He may as well be a Spider for all the web (and butterfly suit) he's weaving us and MJ in this thread. This is why he needed to clean his monitor--he accidentally had a tantrum and spit-webbed his own computer screen. :roll:   :lol: Tsk Tsk. :lol: Loose cannon! Stand clear!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN!

2014 is a misdirection. 2+1+4= 7.

Maybe we are still on for July 7th, after ALL!  bounce/  party/

Its her, your avoiding my other post on the other page...is there a reason behind it, you too scared I KNOW  :o
You can't steal my two points away...how dare you  :lol:  :evil:
You better watch yourself, and what's this, handing out huge points...7 is a big number...but maybe it has BONUS points, because it is a hoax number  :o

@ TR...oh on he didn't....you did not just call me NUTS, I'd say your KING  ;) ....wait for it...when it comes to being the NUTcracker  :lol:  :evil:
By the way, its her and I are no longer drinking buddies, I swapped her for someone else  :lol:  ;) ...she was getting all in my head and I was like she aint gettin all up in here...na ah...then I found out she left me with the bill, so I had to pay for her drinks too...she what she does...

P.S: Its her if your looking for your knife, it's still in my back.  :evil:  :lol:

Remember, you gave me lots of extra points when you decided you should be nicer to me?  ;)  ;)  ;) (It was worth a try... geek/ )

And I KNOW you did not just say you 'swapped me', like property, fool.  :o  :P

YOU are the one getting in MY head, with your "Hologram".  suspicious// HOW do you even know about that??  :o  Anyway MJ's brother Tito said, way over a year ago he 's NOT doing that.  :lol: Ha ha old plan, scrapped. Try to keep up. ;)  :P  :lol:

Btw...that's not MY knife in your back. 8-)  I am sharpening MINE as we speak...Are you quite certain you haven't FAKE-stuck yourself, to win back my attention, copying that Bad boy MJ?  Or, could it be, you've TICKed off a war-bent human, lolligaggin' with their "property". :roll:

Sheesh, I let you off the leash, and you pick up bad human habits, and I gotta mercifully reset the scales on your back, when I SHOULD spank you!! Tsk Tsk. You KNOW we have to stay away from PEOPLE,  there's no future in it. They will stab you in the back and break your heart.  :evil:

I'm NOT avoiding your old post, I just scrolled passed it. FYI, I'm only "scared" of (more accurately,  avoid) one thing and nothing you can think up is IT. (wagging tongue at you)

Aren't YOU the arrogant one with a sharp pointy thing in your back.  mj_dance/  lolol/

Aw, ok, I'll take a quick look-see, later, just for old Times' sake. ;)  Hmmm, WHAT burning thoughts could you have for someone you've "swapped" like a ratty baseball card? I saw the signs. I could tell the Thrill of the game was gone. Didn't I let you go? What more is there?

And you know what?  I told you I AM DELICATE. Why  crash/ don't crash/  you  crash/  GET  crash/ THAT crash/  :twisted:  :?:

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... pale/ Scared you, huh?  :lol:  :lol:
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "heartphantom"
What;s this cryptical messages between tha happy group: MJhasSpoken - Itsher and TR? like he is MJ and you know it.  Make it less obvious. You are doing it in every thread where TR is present. What is this really? Fun?

Those two troublemakers are having fun---at MY expense! They are using me for Ping-Pong! afraid/

TR777 THINKS he is MJ. Almost convincing...but, suspicious//  I saw the seams on his lifelike MASK, :lol:  Though... I can't say I know Who Is It?,  Behind The Mask...

Cryptic is right. Like someone about to come out of a crypt! ;) I THOUGHT I smelled mummy dust. Eeeewwww.
mj_dance/  :lol:
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
What;s this cryptical messages between tha happy group: MJhasSpoken - Itsher and TR? like he is MJ and you know it.  Make it less obvious. You are doing it in every thread where TR is present. What is this really? Fun?

don't try to figure it out . your head will explode  :?  :shock: i am pretty sure they are just experiencing a little episode  of spring fever . ;) this really isn't all that unusual for it's her. she like to keep it interesting. :lol:  penguin/ @it's her :i am glad you are here more often these days  .bearhug
Hi, Suspicious mind! I see you are watching the carnage, here. Welcome!  bearhug  ha ha ha, I don't know WHAT it is, Spring Fever or HOAX fumes... I think, additionally, TR brought something intoxicating from space. :?  :P  He's NOT MJ, but must be REAL close to him, because he  suspicious// copies some :lol: of his moves, like that sneaky Moonwalk...:mrgreen:

Say, what do YOU think--this July or next July, or what?

TR777 suspicious//  seems to have inside info that this is almost the downslide or FREEFALL afraid/ (depending upon which ride you are on), of the Adventure, and said to just enjoy it with popcorn, as if it is going to last awhile. :shock:  :lol:  :lol: I think he is trying to divert us from it being a "BAM" kind of Summer ;)  
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "Its her"

Remember, you gave me lots of extra points when you decided you should be nicer to me?  ;)  ;)  ;) (It was worth a try... geek/ )

And I KNOW you did not just say you 'swapped me', like property, fool.  :o  :P

YOU are the one getting in MY head, with your "Hologram".  suspicious// HOW do you even know about that??  :o  Anyway MJ's brother Tito said, way over a year ago he 's NOT doing that.  :lol: Ha ha old plan, scrapped. Try to keep up. ;)  :P  :lol:

Btw...that's not MY knife in your back. 8-)  I am sharpening MINE as we speak...Are you quite certain you haven't FAKE-stuck yourself, to win back my attention, copying that Bad boy MJ?  Or, could it be, you've TICKed off a war-bent human, lolligaggin' with their "property". :roll:

Sheesh, I let you off the leash, and you pick up bad human habits, and I gotta mercifully reset the scales on your back, when I SHOULD spank you!! Tsk Tsk. You KNOW we have to stay away from PEOPLE,  there's no future in it. They will stab you in the back and break your heart.  :evil:

I'm NOT avoiding your old post, I just scrolled passed it. FYI, I'm only "scared" of (more accurately,  avoid) one thing and nothing you can think up is IT. (wagging tongue at you)

Aren't YOU the arrogant one with a sharp pointy thing in your back.  mj_dance/  lolol/

Aw, ok, I'll take a quick look-see, later, just for old Times' sake. ;)  Hmmm, WHAT burning thoughts could you have for someone you've "swapped" like a ratty baseball card? I saw the signs. I could tell the Thrill of the game was gone. Didn't I let you go? What more is there?

And you know what?  I told you I AM DELICATE. Why  crash/ don't crash/  you  crash/  GET  crash/ THAT crash/  :twisted:  :?:

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... pale/ Scared you, huh?  :lol:  :lol:

Oh I am keeping up...were both on the treadmill and only one of us are running.

Haha, how do you fake stick a knife in your own back...that's a bit of a stretch its her.

Fine I won't swap you, I guess we can be coffee friends instead.

Treadmill, yeah, you got the "mill" part right...more like a man-powered MILLstone. You're right. One of us is running, one of us is being carried like a Princess with no shoes. ;)  :lol:

About the self inflicted backstabbing...not relinquishing trade secrets, I may need some day mj_dance/ .  :P

OK, coffee. Cool.  :)  
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Gema"
same style-> viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&p=311340&hilit=supervision#p311332

I don't understand.

Me neither  :?

Come to think of it now, heart probably thinks its her is supervision  :? ...is that right heart?

Its Her's and Supervisions posting style look the same. I'm not saying she's her though. I hope not.

I guess we can ask her when she comes on this thread.

Would she say that she's supervision even if she is really her? SP was banned long ago. I'M NOT SAYING ITS HER IS SP. Hope she doesn't get it thay way. Just the same type of posting.

Actually, not even. Not at all.  :o

There is NO filth or homo(or hetero, OR, ALIEN) sexual fantasy in any of my posts. respect/

Just CLEAN  :D fun.

And I don't seek & receive guidance from disembodied spooks (familiar spirits) in my dreams, to lead my life, and deceive others. :shock:  :?

And you NEVER  :( saw me disrespect Michael Jackson, EVER.

The difference should be STARK. :roll:  geek/  mj_dance/

So...back on topic, what is it, this July, or which July, or when? bounce/
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "supervision"
........................................................etc.

Ohh God, this person is not delusional?  :roll: I can see how "revealing" her posts were! I'm so so glad that she was banned. And hopefully she didn't come back again with another username.
You say you don't like her graphic posts and YET you repeat the filth, here. Just FYI, if you MUST share, a link would have done. :|

All kinds and ages of people---even MJ's family may be and will be reading these threads, and wondering WHAT errrr  kind of "Army of Love" IS this, anyway?????? afraid/  
Just a word.... :)
ONLY Believe...

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i am thinking in terms of an October surprise myself, but there will most likely be some amazing fire works in July. ;)
I was thinking October, too, until I realized Halloween is on a Monday...For some  ;)  :lol: reason, I think MJ likes Thursdays, to SHOCK the world...But Halloween is supposedly his favorite holiday. It WOULD be a HOWLING of a bash, if he hosted a "Masks Off At Midnight " thang, at his place...candy, spooks, monsters, finger food(not real fingers!), you know--- a mixer, to meet ALL the humans you never knew--just talked and fought with all this time HERE.  mj_dance/  penguin/  :lol:  :lol:    

Aug 11 is a Thursday. It is also 777 days from the Thursday MJ "died". But I can't find any OTHER significance for that to be the date. I THINK it would have to be meaningful for MJ. The numerology of it will please TS, but the ONLY thing I could find on August 11 was a comet in the sky that night. Maybe he's riding in on it in his spaceship. mj_bad/

Nov.5, a Saturday, on the other hand, has a few things going for it. In the V for Vendetta movie, V says to REMEMBER  the date TWICE. (look at all the other things MJ said to do twice: "...kiss me baby, and tell me TWICE..." "...take a message to my brother and tell him TWICE...") It could be significant. :)   Someone said it was his parents' wedding anniversary---I don't know which one. Maybe MJ is going to MAKE the day significant, by having HIS wedding that day. That way, he's covering his bases, if all his crying unbeLIEving fans are insulted and angry, there will still be a HUGE Celebration and a Happy, Fairy Tale Day,
bearhug
anyway, complete with fireworks :!: , if he lands in the UK.  :mrgreen:

At THIS event, MJ can say............................... michael-jackson/ (ready? bounce/)

"Let them eat CAKE" :!:  (a buttercream white, covered in grapes, pineapples, strawberries, apples and blueberries.  bounce/ ) (Sorry. :oops: Got carried away. 'tis the Season...)

No one EVER did explain all those flying bride zombie puppets in This Is It....

Then, there is Christmas Eve, also a Saturday, this year...I already posted about that somewhere, though. :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:45:34 PM by Its her »
ONLY Believe...