I don't think too much about the return date but if I had to choose I'm really hoping it's for July of this year.

I believe it was Teddy Riley in an interview early on who said that MJ told him he was going to shock the world. Later on he made a comment that it won't be any time soon (in regards to MJ returning). This gives me the impression that this is about vindication and justice on several levels.

I also think about upcoming events. The Cirque show, Jermaine's book, the trial, etc. I'm sure he won't be back before the trial ends. I'm also not sure how the time frame for Cirque, etc., line up with MJ's plans either.

However, we do have the July dates that are quite convincing. in fact, other than the Cirque show date I don't think any dates are stronger than July 2011.

And I think about what has been accomplished and what Michael is trying to accomplish...CONFUSING!!! :)  If I knew the answer to that I could answer with confidence, but I can't. I can say with confidence that a lot of his "fans" are not acting very loving on Twitter and Facebook. They are not displaying the same character of the man they have all grown to love over the years. Very, very disappointing. So, if this is a lesson of some kind I think we have a long way to go before people truly look in the mirror and make a change.

So, I think the BAM will fall in line with his accomplished goals whenever that is. Let's hope it's July 2011.

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "son"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:

So there are 5 possible dates for his comeback this year:

May 21 (count down clock, and my birthday :D)

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

July (Murray's court end date)

October (Cirque Du Soleil)

Or CDS December Las Vegas.

I also think about the contrast of Elvis...
Elvis left clues in the beginning and then stopped and he still hasn't come back.
MJ left clues and is still leaving clues which means he is probably coming back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

Elvis left clues in the beginning and then stopped and he still hasn't come back.
MJ left clues and is still leaving clues which means he is probably coming back.

Good point about Elvis connections. To take it further, MJ liked to study 'the greats' and then do it better, put his own spin on things, take it on a level. Therefore, IMO, he wouldn't 'copy' Elvis by not coming back. If you're going to copy a death hoax, what better way to 'do it better' than to come back!

I've said before, I don't like talk about possible come back dates though. MJ wants jaws on the floor, I want him to surprise me too, along with the rest of the world. Not so much fun being a forum smartie who has it all worked out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

20/80. We won't be shocked if we are expecting him, and I don't like any of the dates I see thrown around for summer. MJ wouldn't come back AFTER Fireworks, would he??...so the 7th and 11th are out. We heard "remember the 5th of November", and this is weird, because he missed the chance to come back in 2010 on Nov.5th, which was 777 days from 12/21/2012, if my source calculated correctly...So, perhaps we should look to the very last day possible? 12/21/2012, and forget July.

777 days from the day he fake-died is still on the table, August 11th, which has NO ties to any Houdini dates that I know of, OR anything else, BAM-worthy. Help. What is significant about August 11, besides the 777 days? If nothing, I'm throwing that one out, too. The 777 MUST need to be counted from some OTHER date...
If it was discussed already, slip me a link?  :)

He COULD come back in July, but as we'll be watching every day, now, how can it even be a surprise, let alone a shock? What could shock the world?? Naaa, July is just a misdirection, to build the frenzy to a fevered pitch. Then, just about the time we are all ROYALLY ticked off, he'll show up in some disguise probably on the internet! and ask us, obliviously, why we are all mad.  :lol:  :lol:

You know, MJ could be planning some really scary Houdini trick for the CdS show. As long as it doesn't actually involve him, it would be ok. I can't take those handcuff underwater things :x  :cry: . I   c  a  n  't   watch. How about the nice dry, open air coffin trick instead? Do you think he is plotting something like THAT, for maybe Halloween??? :?: Does anyone know if CdS has a show around Halloween---the day Houdini died?

I am thinking more and more NOT "July", but, "You Lie :!: ".  He's playing with us.  :P  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

Have you read this Michael?
So you´ll definitely find another date, as tricky as you are! :D  :D

Maybe it´s easier for me to wait, because I´m no fan, I´d rather call myself a supporter.
So the danger of being disappointed or angry is quite small.
But I can understand everyone who slowly becomes nervous and impatient.

I´m quite sure he´s alive and well, and that´s enough for me.

It´s part of L.O.V.E. to reduce your own interests and give the other one the space he needs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Its her

I won't be angry or disappointed, either. I want this thing to BAM hard. No sense in rushing him! it has got to be exactly right. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "Its her"
I won't be angry or disappointed, either. I want this thing to BAM hard. No sense in rushing him! it has got to be exactly right. :D

Totally agree!
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

It really depends on the nature of his "comeback"...

Could you be more specific, please.

Is there a way to come back that would be more acceptable/ less dangerous/ wiser than another kind of comeback ?

Would a comeback not have one and the same effect no matter how it's
done ?

Give me some alternative ways of returning and let's compare their consequences.

Don't get me wrong son, I just want to challenge you a bit here to strengthen your point. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

son

Quote from: "JMseesMJ"

It really depends on the nature of his "comeback"...

Could you be more specific, please.

Is there a way to come back that would be more acceptable/ less dangerous/ wiser than another kind of comeback ?

Would a comeback not have one and the same effect no matter how it's
done ?

Give me some alternative ways of returning and let's compare their consequences.

Don't get me wrong son, I just want to challenge you a bit here to strengthen your point. 

It could either mean coming back to the public eye again and things going "back to normal" (he may return to performing or he could start directing or writing instead). This is what a lot of hoax believers expect to happen. :?  I wouldn't hold my breath.

Or it could mean giving a public message (via satellite perhaps) about him being alive (but remaining in hiding in the process). This would be the safer bet because it most likely would not endanger his life, but coming back in general might hurt his image.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son wrote:
-To let us know he is alive, nothing more than just that
okey,but more clues of Michael Jackson being alive keeps comeing everyday,weeks,months.it never ends.I think it says more than he is alive.

Son wrote:
It really depends on the nature of his "comeback" but in anycase

-More people would be angry with him, and it would set his vindication process back a lot.

-People would doubt it was really him (sort of like the "paul is dead" theory).

-Possible assassination attempts from "devout" crazy haters or scorned crazy (previously non-believing) fans.

sure it's not gonna be easy.not everybody will welcome him.But i also strongly believe that Michael never had no choice,he had to fake his death to save his own life.and make sure his children will have him around for many years to come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

I'd say we should be satisfied, and grateful, knowing he's alive because it's ultimately not about us. He was kind enough to give info to those who he knew would be concerned about him (e.g. his fans), but he didn't have to do it.

If others don't want to believe and think we're crazy then it's their loss. I'd be more worried if he came back honestly.

Knowing he is alive..

Well, I am a believer and I'm against the idea of Michael being dead. With all the clues and other "coindicences" I don't think we can call this all a coincidence anymore. But - we can't say for sure "he is alive". Can we? I am not entirely sure.

To be honest we've collected hundreds of clues and we're no longer crossing between coincidence and truth. This is it, this is the truth. And I know he is alive but we can't say for sure - I mean, it could be just MJ's genious mind playing with us. What I'd like to see is a picture.. although.. photoshop exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

All those are some pretty interesting dates, especially July with the court ending, I didn't know that until now :shock: the "See you in July 2011" autograph was what really pulled me to believing July '11.
& that's also why I have no doubt that he will come back; the clues and the flaws in his death. Michael's a perfectionist, and if he faked his death to get out of the public's eye, then I really believe that he would've perfected this death to every last detail. We wouldn't of had a "weird list" with over 100 items, etc.

Yeah, but I'm also scared that Michael will pick a date we haven't listed so that we'll be surprised. So shh! no more talking of dates!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

All those are some pretty interesting dates, especially July with the court ending, I didn't know that until now :shock: the "See you in July 2011" autograph was what really pulled me to believing July '11.
& that's also why I have no doubt that he will come back; the clues and the flaws in his death. Michael's a perfectionist, and if he faked his death to get out of the public's eye, then I really believe that he would've perfected this death to every last detail. We wouldn't of had a "weird list" with over 100 items, etc.

Yeah, but I'm also scared that Michael will pick a date we haven't listed so that we'll be surprised. So shh! no more talking of dates!! :lol:
True. He might just as well come back tomorrow, - or the day after tomorrow.

Too bad I said it now, it's no longer a surprise. And he won't come back 'cus he is probably browsing through these forums! And he saw my predictions! :evil:

Nawh, just kidding. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have a feeling its about the Pepsi burn. Close friends of his said he was never the same, remember? It was the first time he ever used drugs and had developed a dependancy for them. I, however, know he had overcome his addiction. He wanted the world to believe he was still a drug addict lol just because he knows people will always buy into the most negative story. Michael was burned in the 1984 Pepsi incident 25 years before his 'death' on the 6th take of shooting the commercial. 6/25!! [/i]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sometimes I Think that Michael never come back, but sometimes I think that is all possible!
He really can returns in July. Chance of 50%, perhaps!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal