How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• 2 Replies

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• on: April 25, 2011, 10:56:21 PM
Quote from: "reveron1958"
Quote from: "hachiman"
If you're really convinced he's dead, why be here?

Is there a rule that I have to beLIEve 100% before I can participate here?  :shock:

And how does 'not 100% convinced he is alive ' = 'convinced he's dead' ?  :?

Thanks for making me feel welcome  :lol:

LOL - we'll take you even if you are a .5% believer. Give it some time and you won't be able to deny that this was all set up. There absolutely cannot be this many coincidences. And I'm not just talking about the strange things like the fake ambulance photo or Dave Dave on LKL. Those are all icing on the cake for me.

The latest for me in the long list of "can't be a coincidence" is that the Mann Act was enacted on June 25, 1910.

Blessings :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• on: April 25, 2011, 11:32:53 PM
I don't think too much about the return date but if I had to choose I'm really hoping it's for July of this year.

I believe it was Teddy Riley in an interview early on who said that MJ told him he was going to shock the world. Later on he made a comment that it won't be any time soon (in regards to MJ returning). This gives me the impression that this is about vindication and justice on several levels.

I also think about upcoming events. The Cirque show, Jermaine's book, the trial, etc. I'm sure he won't be back before the trial ends. I'm also not sure how the time frame for Cirque, etc., line up with MJ's plans either.

However, we do have the July dates that are quite convincing. in fact, other than the Cirque show date I don't think any dates are stronger than July 2011.

And I think about what has been accomplished and what Michael is trying to accomplish...CONFUSING!!! :)  If I knew the answer to that I could answer with confidence, but I can't. I can say with confidence that a lot of his "fans" are not acting very loving on Twitter and Facebook. They are not displaying the same character of the man they have all grown to love over the years. Very, very disappointing. So, if this is a lesson of some kind I think we have a long way to go before people truly look in the mirror and make a change.

So, I think the BAM will fall in line with his accomplished goals whenever that is. Let's hope it's July 2011.

Blessings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012