son

Quote from: "Billie J"
I agree with you.who need this negativity,especially NOW!
 it almost like I feel  it would be forbidden, for people who write any negativity  like" I don't believe he is coming back"..., this  only belong in the thread: for those having an off-day.

Why is it considered negative to think he won't come back? Can we not be satisfied knowing he's alive in the first place?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "son"
I agree with you.who need this negativity,especially NOW!
 it almost like I feel  it would be forbidden, for people who write any negativity  like" I don't believe he is coming back"..., this  only belong in the thread: for those having an off-day.

Why is it considered negative to think he won't come back? Can we not be satisfied knowing he's alive in the first place?

it was just an example of negativity.sure we can be satisfied knowing he is alive.BUT!because we all believe this is a hoax,and believe he left clues to us fans to find.why leave clues,if you not comeing back!Or do you believe the clues is there to hurt us and make us crazy?No,right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

son

because we all believe this is a hoax,and believe he left clues to us fans to find.why leave clues,if you not comeing back!Or do you believe the clues is there to hurt us and make us crazy? No,right?

I'd say we should be satisfied, and grateful, knowing he's alive because it's ultimately not about us. He was kind enough to give info to those who he knew would be concerned about him (e.g. his fans), but he didn't have to do it.

If others don't want to believe and think we're crazy then it's their loss. I'd be more worried if he came back honestly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You think he'll still love his fans always even if they're angry? Trust me, they'll forgive him. <.>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'd say we should be satisfied, and grateful, knowing he's alive because it's ultimately not about us. He was kind enough to give info to those who he knew would be concerned about him (e.g. his fans), but he didn't have to do it.

If others don't want to believe and think we're crazy then it's their loss. I'd be more worried if he came back honestly.

That´s my opinion as well. I know it´s hard to wait, but let´s exercise some patience...
It´s all for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

I hope so much he will come back in July or maybe even sooner. :P  I'm about 80% convinced he will,the other 20% is for protecting myself against to much disappointment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

because we all believe this is a hoax,and believe he left clues to us fans to find.why leave clues,if you not comeing back!Or do you believe the clues is there to hurt us and make us crazy? No,right?

I know Michael didn't have to give us clue or anybody else, like jermaine.but don't you think if he is not coming back.why leave clues?
Why do you worry about his comback?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'm sure that he will be coming back. Unless he wouldn't have given us all the clues and wouldn't involve an innocent person into this. I'm not sure about July though. There's a trial process that he can not control and arrange everything about. Not everyone is in on the hoax. There's a reality side of the hoax too. We need to remember that. I bet he decided July 2011 for the return like he wrote it but it may change according to the trial process. Whenever it is right for him, he will be coming back and I'll be there for him. :)
Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 04:24:06 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Because of how angry the fans will be. Don't you want Michael back too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sure the Judge and that is involved but maybe not the Jury. Look, toys in courtroom: [youtube:iyd164e1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFbovqzaMg&feature=related[/youtube:iyd164e1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

son

why leave clues?

-To let us know he is alive, nothing more than just that.

Why do you worry about his comback?

It really depends on the nature of his "comeback" but in anycase:

-More people would be angry with him, and it would set his vindication process back a lot.

-People would doubt it was really him (sort of like the "paul is dead" theory).

-Possible assassination attempts from "devout" crazy haters or scorned crazy (previously non-believing) fans.

Quote from: "hachiman"
Don't you want Michael back too?

I'd like that, but mostly for gloating "I told you so" purposes  :lol: . Otherwise I'm satisfied knowing he's alive and willing to see how this process develops (how many more clues will we see, how can they be analyzed etc.).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:

So there are 5 possible dates for his comeback this year:

May 21 (count down clock, and my birthday :D)

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

July (Murray's court end date)

October (Cirque Du Soleil)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

Quote from: "PureLove"
I'm sure that he will be coming back. Unless he wouldn't have given us all the clues and wouldn't involve an innocent person into this.

-Perhaps Murray isn't innocent. I think a double died in MJ's place, so while Murray isn't guilty of involuntary manslaughter of MJ he is guilty of involuntary manslaughter of "some one".

I'm not sure about July though. There's a trial process that he can not control and arrange everything about. Not everyone is in on the hoax. There's a reality side of the hoax too. We need to remember that.

I whole heartedly agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "reveron1958"
Quote from: "hachiman"
If you're really convinced he's dead, why be here?

Is there a rule that I have to beLIEve 100% before I can participate here?  :shock:

And how does 'not 100% convinced he is alive ' = 'convinced he's dead' ?  :?

Thanks for making me feel welcome  :lol:

LOL - we'll take you even if you are a .5% believer. Give it some time and you won't be able to deny that this was all set up. There absolutely cannot be this many coincidences. And I'm not just talking about the strange things like the fake ambulance photo or Dave Dave on LKL. Those are all icing on the cake for me.

The latest for me in the long list of "can't be a coincidence" is that the Mann Act was enacted on June 25, 1910.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal