How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• 5 Replies

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• on: April 25, 2011, 04:57:16 PM
I hope so much he will come back in July or maybe even sooner. :P  I'm about 80% convinced he will,the other 20% is for protecting myself against to much disappointment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
The delay of the trial made me confused but it's how you interpret it.If the trial is just a farce then it means there will never be a real trial. That could mean Michael comes back before they have to come up with another delay, so why not in July? Maybe I'm just babbling nonsense but it sounds logical to me. geek/ Okay, time to crawl back to my padded cel.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "allforlove"
The delay of the trial made me confused but it's how you interpret it.If the trial is just a farce then it means there will never be a real trial. That could mean Michael comes back before they have to come up with another delay, so why not in July? Maybe I'm just babbling nonsense but it sounds logical to me. geek/ Okay, time to crawl back to my padded cel.

:lol: that padded cell smiley shows exactly our situation right now. :lol:
I know, it's not far from the truth how I feel. Everytime when I have some date to look forward to this happens.It's the only way I can handle all the bad news because sometimes I just feel like this. crash/

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
lolol/  @ It's Her

Don't worry, when that clock starts a-tickin' again I have a feeling it will chime VERY LOUDLY. I hope you don't have sensitive ears.  afraid/

Under cover for INterpol or FBI....... or something BIGGER you say? Oh yeah..... it's BIGGER than that. He's working at the local Kay Effin' SEE! Original or crispy? What? WHAT DID YOU SAY? You want FRIES with that? Macdonald's is that way! -----------> Get out........ CLAP CLAP!!! :lol:

Now......... what's this about TAG teamin'? You and MJHasSpoken have CONFUUUUUUUSED me so much I don't even KNOW who's on who's team.

But it's still fun being in the company of such wonderfully humorous people ..........guess what? I ain't complaining!   party/  

Tell you what........ whoever has the higher score on that score card......... THAT'S the person's team I want to be on. And yes it's TOTALLY FAIR.  :D

Birth --- August 29
9 - 2 = 7

"Death" (REbirth..... that goodbye kiss.... kiss of "death"...... freedom of that first breath ) --- June 25
2 + 5 = 7

7 + 7 = 14

Resurrection --- 2014

Too simple? Probably. :lol: But sometimes the simplest things in the Universe are the MOST complex. Read between the lines. Math logic. The same math problem --- or shall I say "solution" TO the "problem" (the demons know who they are!) can be solved MORE than 1 way. The complex way......... or the simple way. Solve it for Y or solve it for X ---- you get the SAME ANSWER!

I THINK...... "we got 4 years" (i.e. TII) was not referring to the actual return date but POSSIBLY to something else........ Ever witnessed a caterpillar emerging from it's cacoon? There are 4 stages of butterfly metaMORPHasis --- egg, larva, pupa ------> butterfly.

Gotta be patient........ gives more time to PERFECT the plan............ right?

So if you come a-knockin' on Michael's door, you will SEE the following sign on the nob...............

TWEET TWEET!!!

I can't help it but I don't like the idea of waiting so long, though I doubt it will happen. I think he will come back this year or next year with Cirque de Soleil. But, if you are right about 2014 I wonder how he will hold the attention of his fans. Or is that part of the plan, make everybody convinced he is dead or doesn't come back, so the greater the shock will be?

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "Love4MJ"
THe tRUth WiLl aLL bE reVeaLED In THe enD.
'

What's with all the capitals, I don't get it. confused/