How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• 7 Replies

Offline eternalflame

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• on: April 25, 2011, 03:59:26 AM
Quote from: "reveron1958"

Thanks for making me feel welcome  :lol:

You are very welcome here, reveron! Hi! :)

At the beginning I was The Big Doubter here, I didn´t expect him to come back and I was only 50:50 sure if he´s alive. I was only interested in getting justice for him.
 But the more I read, the more I dare trust my gut feeling.
We can only guess here about his return, so we will get lots of opinions, hopefully.
I think he won´t return this July, I think he will take his "four years".
2012 will be an important year anyway, because lots of people are full with fear of what will happen then.
Could be a good time to come back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Offline eternalflame

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 25, 2011, 07:24:15 AM
It´s Cirque du Soleil shows, performing Juli 2012 in Vegas. Go to "search" for it, you will find lots of information. :)

Offline eternalflame

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 25, 2011, 11:31:17 AM
There is a thread somwhere here, where it is supposed that TII was filmed before June 2009, maybe already Dec 2008. Then it would make sense.
Sorry that I can´t write down my source here, but I´m still reading through 316 000 posts, I can´t remember where it was.

Offline eternalflame

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 25, 2011, 01:44:18 PM
Quote from: "son"

I'd say we should be satisfied, and grateful, knowing he's alive because it's ultimately not about us. He was kind enough to give info to those who he knew would be concerned about him (e.g. his fans), but he didn't have to do it.

If others don't want to believe and think we're crazy then it's their loss. I'd be more worried if he came back honestly.

That´s my opinion as well. I know it´s hard to wait, but let´s exercise some patience...
It´s all for Michael.

Offline eternalflame

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 26, 2011, 04:40:18 AM
Quote from: "son"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:

So there are 5 possible dates for his comeback this year:

May 21 (count down clock, and my birthday :D)

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

July (Murray's court end date)

October (Cirque Du Soleil)

Have you read this Michael?
So you´ll definitely find another date, as tricky as you are! :D  :D

Maybe it´s easier for me to wait, because I´m no fan, I´d rather call myself a supporter.
So the danger of being disappointed or angry is quite small.
But I can understand everyone who slowly becomes nervous and impatient.

I´m quite sure he´s alive and well, and that´s enough for me.

It´s part of L.O.V.E. to reduce your own interests and give the other one the space he needs.

Offline eternalflame

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 26, 2011, 04:55:52 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
I won't be angry or disappointed, either. I want this thing to BAM hard. No sense in rushing him! it has got to be exactly right. :D

Totally agree!
 :D

Offline eternalflame

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I don't believe he's coming back this year at all. I keep thinking 2012 but even that, I question. I will say that if he never comes back, I will be perfectly fine because this adventure has taught me so much about the media as well as life in general. It has strengthen my spirituality and I truly believe we were all meant to go through this adventure for one reason or another. I don't need a comeback to confirm he is still around. Whether he transcended or not, his spirit is stronger than ever and energy never dies, it only changes form so whether he changed form in one sense or another, he is still here. Love is forever and his love will never die so that's what makes me totally okay with whatever the result may be with this whole thing. I wish for everyone to be able to be at peace with this, however this adventure goes because it's sad when I see people here get so emotionally pulled from one direction to another. I don't think Michael would want his fans to be that way. Unfortunately, Michael can't just openly confirm this and even if he did, we would all question it. lol So I send my love to all of you and I pray that Michael, his family, friends, acquaintances and all his fans (believers and non believers) can make peace with this situation.  bearhug (And I totally wasn't planning on writing a speech.)

looking4truth I LOVE your post. Couldn´t have said it better.