How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• 4 Replies

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

• on: April 25, 2011, 12:04:55 PM
I am surprised to see how many of you disagree with his comeback for this year. I'd say it's way too obvious, - all the clues are fitting in together. Murray's trial ends July 1st, - from that day on.. he'll prepare for the ultimate comeback.

C'mon, it's not a coincidence! :lol:

I'm 100% convinced.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 26, 2011, 01:43:52 PM
Quote from: "son"
I'd say we should be satisfied, and grateful, knowing he's alive because it's ultimately not about us. He was kind enough to give info to those who he knew would be concerned about him (e.g. his fans), but he didn't have to do it.

If others don't want to believe and think we're crazy then it's their loss. I'd be more worried if he came back honestly.

Knowing he is alive..

Well, I am a believer and I'm against the idea of Michael being dead. With all the clues and other "coindicences" I don't think we can call this all a coincidence anymore. But - we can't say for sure "he is alive". Can we? I am not entirely sure.

To be honest we've collected hundreds of clues and we're no longer crossing between coincidence and truth. This is it, this is the truth. And I know he is alive but we can't say for sure - I mean, it could be just MJ's genious mind playing with us. What I'd like to see is a picture.. although.. photoshop exists.

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 26, 2011, 03:25:17 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "son"
I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:

So there are 5 possible dates for his comeback this year:

May 21 (count down clock, and my birthday :D)

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

July (Murray's court end date)

October (Cirque Du Soleil)

Or CDS December Las Vegas.

I also think about the contrast of Elvis...
Elvis left clues in the beginning and then stopped and he still hasn't come back.
MJ left clues and is still leaving clues which means he is probably coming back.

All those are some pretty interesting dates, especially July with the court ending, I didn't know that until now :shock: the "See you in July 2011" autograph was what really pulled me to believing July '11.
& that's also why I have no doubt that he will come back; the clues and the flaws in his death. Michael's a perfectionist, and if he faked his death to get out of the public's eye, then I really believe that he would've perfected this death to every last detail. We wouldn't of had a "weird list" with over 100 items, etc.

Yeah, but I'm also scared that Michael will pick a date we haven't listed so that we'll be surprised. So shh! no more talking of dates!! :lol:
True. He might just as well come back tomorrow, - or the day after tomorrow.

Too bad I said it now, it's no longer a surprise. And he won't come back 'cus he is probably browsing through these forums! And he saw my predictions! :evil:

Nawh, just kidding. :lol:

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 27, 2011, 10:56:59 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. :shock:

I made this post elsewhere but I think it fits here too. :)

Quote from: "PureLove"
Nobody knows when Michael is coming except Michael. We created several theories about when he might be coming back but they are just theories not facts. I do believe that Michael decided to come back in July 2011 BUT circumstances can change according to the trial. I do believe that FBI is helping him out to pull this thing, so he can not decide his comeback time on his own. There's a trial procedure going on and NOT everyone is in on the hoax. So this means that not everyone in that courtroom knows about the hoax. It may take longer than we expect. So, there is no rule or no fact about the time he's coming back. If he doesn't come back this July, you guys shouldn't lose your hope and faith for the comeback.

I never believed that he will be coming with a cirque. This is NOT a game. This is a very serious situation. So the ones who are expecting him to appear with the CDS can forget about that because that would never happen. I'm sure that, with the help of FBI Michael will be chosing the best time for him to appear.

Hmm, why are you so sure he won't come back with CDS? I know it's not a game.. but you don't think Michael still wants to perform? He said the stage is his home, and even if he's going to movie-making too, I still think he will perform. I can't imagine him not dancing and singing, it's what he was born to do.
We can't decide whether it's going to be a game or not. We have to spot the clues, - and I'm sure some of the new albums are going to have clues and so will the music video for Behind the Mask.

You should know by now (I mean everyone) that Michael is the sorta guy, as a genious, who'd like to fool us a bit and make things difficult. Like a game! We're on a second level here.. :lol: