Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "supervision"
I was sharing here, that I myself saw Mike in the act, as shown me in one of my visions.(homosexuality act only and and not in a pedo act , I emphasize here, though I also have a story to tell about the other "probability" as well, which so far , I only shared with Gema, in PM ;) )

And yes , I do not believe that that sort of thing was shown to me in my vision very clearly, when I was not even thinking about Mike as such at all, without any reason for instruction or revelation of something "hidden".

To tell the truth, my real thought about it is, It seems to me actually, Mike wishes this thing to be known by his true fans, and then, for his fans to know the truth about him , and still accept him and continue to still love him, which I for one try to do btw. ;)

After I was shown that "move" about Mike, in my vison, I could not believe it myself, so ,I decided to look and see, and do a little more "investigation" in this area of Mike's life, and this possibility about his homosexuality etc.

Ohh God, this person is not delusional?  :roll: I can see how "revealing" her posts were! I'm so so glad that she was banned. And hopefully she didn't come back again with another username.
Do her "Visions" mean something like that stuff fortune-tellers see in their crystal balls?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i am thinking in terms of an October surprise myself, but there will most likely be some amazing fire works in July. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

My gosh. So out of topic. Who cares what your opinions are about this member "pure love". Get over yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i am thinking in terms of an October surprise myself, but there will most likely be some amazing fire works in July. ;)

I am about to post the comments of a blogger regarding this "July" come back. i am waiting for an OK before I do it. I found her/ his writing very interesting regarding possible dates and why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I was sharing here, that I myself saw Mike in the act, as shown me in one of my visions.(homosexuality act only and and not in a pedo act , I emphasize here, though I also have a story to tell about the other "probability" as well, which so far , I only shared with Gema, in PM ;) )

And yes , I do not believe that that sort of thing was shown to me in my vision very clearly, when I was not even thinking about Mike as such at all, without any reason for instruction or revelation of something "hidden".

To tell the truth, my real thought about it is, It seems to me actually, Mike wishes this thing to be known by his true fans, and then, for his fans to know the truth about him , and still accept him and continue to still love him, which I for one try to do btw. ;)

After I was shown that "move" about Mike, in my vison, I could not believe it myself, so ,I decided to look and see, and do a little more "investigation" in this area of Mike's life, and this possibility about his homosexuality etc.

Ohh God, this person is not delusional?  :roll: I can see how "revealing" her posts were! I'm so so glad that she was banned. And hopefully she didn't come back again with another username.

:roll:  :?:  :roll: WTF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

another thing my crystal ball tells me that if you all aren't careful with the fussin' this thread will go bye bye is that what you want?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

Quote from: "heartphantom"
What;s this cryptical messages between tha happy group: MJhasSpoken - Itsher and TR? like he is MJ and you know it.  Make it less obvious. You are doing it in every thread where TR is present. What is this really? Fun?

Those two troublemakers are having fun---at MY expense! They are using me for Ping-Pong! afraid/

TR777 THINKS he is MJ. Almost convincing...but, suspicious//  I saw the seams on his lifelike MASK, :lol:  Though... I can't say I know Who Is It?,  Behind The Mask...

Cryptic is right. Like someone about to come out of a crypt! ;) I THOUGHT I smelled mummy dust. Eeeewwww.
mj_dance/  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"
What;s this cryptical messages between tha happy group: MJhasSpoken - Itsher and TR? like he is MJ and you know it.  Make it less obvious. You are doing it in every thread where TR is present. What is this really? Fun?

Those two troublemakers are having fun---at MY expense! They are using me for Ping-Pong! afraid/

TR777 THINKS he is MJ. Almost convincing...but, suspicious//  I saw the seams on his lifelike MASK, :lol:  Though... I can't say I know Who Is It?,  Behind The Mask...

Cryptic is right. Like someone about to come out of a crypt! ;) I THOUGHT I smelled mummy dust. Eeeewwww.
mj_dance/  :lol:

You were the hot topic of the thread just before  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "JentleTouch"

Do her "Visions" mean something like that stuff fortune-tellers see in their crystal balls?

yeah I guess. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Gema"
My gosh. So out of topic. Who cares what your opinions are about this member "pure love". Get over yourself.

:lol: I personally do not care only about your opinions gema. I'm pretty sure that your delusional friend is on another hoax forum. You two can enjoy your delusions opps "visions" there.
Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:08:59 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

don't try to figure it out . your head will explode  :?  :shock: i am pretty sure they are just experiencing a little episode  of spring fever . ;) this really isn't all that unusual for it's her. she like to keep it interesting. :lol:  penguin/ @it's her :i am glad you are here more often these days  .bearhug
Hi, Suspicious mind! I see you are watching the carnage, here. Welcome!  bearhug  ha ha ha, I don't know WHAT it is, Spring Fever or HOAX fumes... I think, additionally, TR brought something intoxicating from space. :?  :P  He's NOT MJ, but must be REAL close to him, because he  suspicious// copies some :lol: of his moves, like that sneaky Moonwalk...:mrgreen:

Say, what do YOU think--this July or next July, or what?

TR777 suspicious//  seems to have inside info that this is almost the downslide or FREEFALL afraid/ (depending upon which ride you are on), of the Adventure, and said to just enjoy it with popcorn, as if it is going to last awhile. :shock:  :lol:  :lol: I think he is trying to divert us from it being a "BAM" kind of Summer ;)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJsBabyDoll

another thing my crystal ball tells me that if you all aren't careful with the fussin' this thread will go bye bye is that what you want?

I agree with you suspicious mind.....as far as I could see IT'sHer, MJhasSpoken and Timesremembered777 were just having a little innocent fun and it's been quite a giggle to read   bounce/ ...I don't understand how we have got so off topic. confused/ ...or what this has to do with someone called Supervision , and as for quoting what she said about MJ....that is so UTTERLY RIDICULOUS and so FAR from the TRUTH...that it's not even worth responding to...  pale/  

To purelove
....I wish you would delete those nasty words...even if it is someone else's quote....

bow/
Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:27:07 AM by MJsBabyDoll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@TR...I am a she so u better take that back...lol...wat made u think I was a he?

Sorry MJhasSpoken…. because I said "she" and then I thought Its Her corrected me and said something about "him". I probably read it wrong, sorry about that. Maybe I was reading this thread after SOMEone spiked my orange juice. :lol:  :twisted:  ;)

Just to clarify --- I am taking back the he/her thing……NOT the drinks or the Super Soakers! They are MINE!  suspicious//

But I'll share with anyone.  :D

:lol: @ crystal ball
Yeah I agree with you though. Gotta be careful about the fussin' and stuff. It's a fun thread! Don't want it to get locked.  :oops:  

What;s this cryptical messages between tha happy group: MJhasSpoken - Itsher and TR? like he is MJ and you know it. Make it less obvious. You are doing it in every thread where TR is present.

Nah…. we're just having a little crazy fun like MJhasSpoken said and anyone is welcome to join in.  albino/

Those two troublemakers are having fun---at MY expense! They are using me for Ping-Pong!   afraid/

TR777 THINKS he is MJ. Almost convincing...but,  suspicious//   I saw the seams on his lifelike MASK, :lol: Though... I can't say I know Who Is It?, Behind The Mask...

Cryptic is right. Like someone about to come out of a crypt! ;) I THOUGHT I smelled mummy dust. Eeeewwww.   mj_dance/  :lol:

I THINK I am TimesRemembered7...........7............ EFFIN'............7! Hmmm………….. seems to ME like SOMEone has had a few too many. Wheeeeeeee!  mj_dance/ What did you do --- spend the whole freakin' NIGHT in that bar? :lol: Better call MJhasSpoken to pay for all your drinks again cause you kow what? That dude with the aviator sunglasses and black fedora HAS LEFT THE BUILDING! He AIN'T getting stiffed with your tab AGAIN nooooo ma'am. He is learning faaaaaast………………

Who is it behind the mask
Why is this the question you ask
When reading between the lines
Will unmask the time and space that defines
The crypt uncovered at last…………….

^^^ That is not about me....... it's about the hoax. We are hoaxers so THAT'S what we gotta DO --- and yes yes yes read between the lines always. Gee, look at aaaalllll those trees in that forest! What forest? Oh you don't see it? Well why not? Too many trees in the way? :lol:

Now STOP causing trouble Its Her before I PING you upside the HEAD with a PONG! :lol: ;)  geek/

I think he is trying to divert us from it being a "BAM" kind of Summer ;)
BAM? This summer? Now THAT'S delusional! :lol:
Nah just kidding.......... ANYthing is possible right?
All I can say is........... we bettah KEEP WATCHIN'...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "MJsBabyDoll"

I agree with you suspicious mind.....as far as I could see IT'sHer, MJhasSpoken and Timesremembered777 were just having a little and it's been quite a giggle to read   bounce/ ...I don't understand how we have got so off topic.  confused/ ...or what this has to do with someone called Supervision who was banned, and as for quoting what she said about MJ....that is so UTTERLY RIDICULOUS and so FAR from the TRUTH...that it's not even worth responding to...  pale/  

To purelove
....I wish you would delete those nasty words...even if it is someone else's quote....
 bow/

It's because someone wrote that Its Her can be Supervision. And the quote I made is already on the forum still and the link was given on this thread. One person says that SP is not delusional but I wanted to remind how "revealing" her posts were. This thread has gone off topic for a long time ago. Nothing new because of SP discussion.
Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:28:30 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Its her"

Remember, you gave me lots of extra points when you decided you should be nicer to me?  ;)  ;)  ;) (It was worth a try... geek/ )

And I KNOW you did not just say you 'swapped me', like property, fool.  :o  :P

YOU are the one getting in MY head, with your "Hologram".  suspicious// HOW do you even know about that??  :o  Anyway MJ's brother Tito said, way over a year ago he 's NOT doing that.  :lol: Ha ha old plan, scrapped. Try to keep up. ;)  :P  :lol:

Btw...that's not MY knife in your back. 8-)  I am sharpening MINE as we speak...Are you quite certain you haven't FAKE-stuck yourself, to win back my attention, copying that Bad boy MJ?  Or, could it be, you've TICKed off a war-bent human, lolligaggin' with their "property". :roll:

Sheesh, I let you off the leash, and you pick up bad human habits, and I gotta mercifully reset the scales on your back, when I SHOULD spank you!! Tsk Tsk. You KNOW we have to stay away from PEOPLE,  there's no future in it. They will stab you in the back and break your heart.  :evil:

I'm NOT avoiding your old post, I just scrolled passed it. FYI, I'm only "scared" of (more accurately,  avoid) one thing and nothing you can think up is IT. (wagging tongue at you)

Aren't YOU the arrogant one with a sharp pointy thing in your back.  mj_dance/  lolol/

Aw, ok, I'll take a quick look-see, later, just for old Times' sake. ;)  Hmmm, WHAT burning thoughts could you have for someone you've "swapped" like a ratty baseball card? I saw the signs. I could tell the Thrill of the game was gone. Didn't I let you go? What more is there?

And you know what?  I told you I AM DELICATE. Why  crash/ don't crash/  you  crash/  GET  crash/ THAT crash/  :twisted:  :?:

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... pale/ Scared you, huh?  :lol:  :lol:

Oh I am keeping up...were both on the treadmill and only one of us are running.

Haha, how do you fake stick a knife in your own back...that's a bit of a stretch its her.

Fine I won't swap you, I guess we can be coffee friends instead.

Treadmill, yeah, you got the "mill" part right...more like a man-powered MILLstone. You're right. One of us is running, one of us is being carried like a Princess with no shoes. ;)  :lol:

About the self inflicted backstabbing...not relinquishing trade secrets, I may need some day mj_dance/ .  :P

OK, coffee. Cool.  :)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions