MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Gema"
I still can´t understand how much Michael meant to me.

I can´t predict how i would feel if and when MJ "bams". Would it make any difference?, really.
We know MJ existed but he does not know about us personally. We have "met" the artist, not the man to have a cup of coffee with and chat about the weather.

As I see it, he is someone to us but to him we are just numbers, anonymous people with no face, a collective group that belongs to him, not the other way around and this is a sad fact imo.

So my question is, would MJ´s "bamming" change anything beside proving that we were right about him being alive? And, what after that?

Looks to me that we want to be Michael´s friend and support but does he want the same? He knows that we (fans, supporters, followers...) are here, he would need to take the next step and show us that he is there as well and, that day may be never comes.

I totally agree...I think the BAM will change the world in itself, but we already have our eyes open, I wouldn't say fully but we do know that he is alive, I guess the BAM will just reinforce that.

You just made with think, when this is really it, when he comes back, I guess we will just go our separate ways...not only to MJ are we just names/numbers without faces but to each other too...it's not like after the BAM we will all see each other, to be honest I don't think we ever will.

True.

We could open a forum called "do you remember MJ´s death hoax"  :lol: just to keep in touch  ;)

I'll drink to that  beerchug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Gema this issue belongs in the locked thread about expectations versus reality.
We come back to this issue from time to time and still have no answer.

What do we want from him anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I had a good conversation with a friend and we agreed that the Bam would be done in such a way that all the people will understand the reasons why Michael had to fake his death. We don't know yet what is going to happen in the world but it sure has an influence...so I believe that the circumstances surrounding the comeback will make it clear to everyone that it was necessary for Michael to do it and that it is done with concern for them as well. We said many times that the reasons for the hoax are serious ones, so it's maybe not going to be the return we might expect.....certainly not... I would say it's going to be "serious comeback"....and then another battle awaits us.......maybe the real one......we will know in due time. We are supposed to turn the pyramid upside down no?

Michael, Gema wants to be your friend and have a cup of coffee with you....is that possible?  lolol/

I understand your feeling Gema...what can I tell....we are too numerous Michael can't be friends with so many people that's just not possible, we have to accept it and just continue to love him and cherish what he has given us.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

Gina,
I haven´t had the time to read most of the posts since 3 weeks back. IDK what people want from Michael. I don´t want a thing, but I would like to know what happened to him and also to let him know that I am all ears as I can be with anybody in my daily life.
I am not here to "save" him or anything like that, i am showing my support in the best way I can, just offering my friendship and understanding. That man is 20 years older than me so is more probable that I would learn more from him than viceversa.

If he is in deed alive he should know by now that he is not alone and noone will judge him for his actions. At the end of the day, he is just human, as we all are.

Sarahli,

Thanks for the shout out about the coffee  :lol:
I totally understand the situation regarding friendship  ;) how many millions wanted to meet Michael?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I don't think MJ will BAM, I think he will hack the television broadcast. ;) Hope this is helpful for those who have doubts about his return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And just because you don't know how MJ will return doesn't mean you can just doubt about it. >_>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hachiman"
I don't think MJ will BAM, I think he will hack the television broadcast. ;) Hope this is helpful for those who have doubts about his return.
That's how I see it too beerchug  party/  michael-jackson/  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "hachiman"

Like Mr. V, wouldn't this be something bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes

I think she meant to spell SHEEP...... as in the sound a SHEEP makes.......... BAAHH ..... as in malicious laughter........... BAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAA! Better watch out.  afraid/

Don't worry, I got your back. (holding a super soaker in my left hand, pointing it at her) And her back. (holding a super soaker in my right hand and pointing it at you)  rr/

Damn.......... who's got MY back?   suspicious//

We are even, 1 point each and TR 0 (come on TR, are you holding back?)  

:lol:  geek/ Maaaaaaybe yes, maybe no. You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

0 points? EXCUSE ME but I think I need to clean my computer screen cause I KNOW you did not just say that!  mj_bad/

If there IS a real score, I think it is 1 / 1. Keep Watchin'  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The score just went up ---- you get another point just for saying that. You'll get TWO points if you can figure out the magic formula to get that clock tickin' and tockin' again. ;)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water.   Are you encouraging him?  

Spectator? Who said I was spectator? For NOW....... it may SEEM that way....... but that's only because I am observing.............. SOMEtimes the eyes deceive us...... and umm........... (notices my super soakers are empty).................... (clears my throat)............ BRB...........

Um, yeah, darnit, you got me! I am a closet sheep shifter, secretly manipulating the simple minded. That's why I tried to divert attention to MJhasSpoken...I inadvertently left a blaring mating call on another thread,  afraid/ waiting for it to bite me in the butt...  :P (Actually, that was the sound I anticipate my wildly LOUD  cousin emitting, if she sees that post there. She "baaaaas" a LOT. :oops: Something I  said?? :?  ;) )

Unless you are MJ, I'm not worried about that soaker in your left hand. Presuming you're not a lefty, and not too many folks are ambidextrous, especially from behind their backs, sooo, I should be safe....

Er... :? what do you mean, who's got YOUR back? :shock:

Tell me, my pretty, did you come HERE, alone?   :twisted: (smacking lips) heh heh heh... Er, I mean, Dear? I have some warm cookies and some cold milk in the house...are you hungry, my dear?

Come with me, sweety...(reaching out to TR777) come on. :)  :)  :) (TR777 following, trustingly, over the stone threshhold, drawn by the warm glow of a fire inside. Big, thick old wooden door closes slowly...and LOCKS... afraid/ )
 Aha! Gotcha! bearhug  mj_dance/

I actually DO have a theory...about the REAL clock that stopped, not the one in Prague. Are you certain you want to get serious? We hardly know each other. :o  mj_dance/

Seriously??? For 2 points??  :)

Let's be clear. Are you referring to God's Timepiece, a stopwatch, which stopped when the Jewish Temple curtain was torn in two and a Nations "matinee" began, for about two days worth, in God-Time?????? :shock: This is a very deep secret.

I am not aware of a magic formula to restart this. I believe it starts by itself, "in the  twinkling of an eye"...right about the Time a strong delusion is sent, explaining the disappearance of billions, by ALIENS. A new Temple is built and the original ways are reinstated. Omigosh! bounce/ I'll give you 7 points, for THIS being the clock you refer to in your verse!!!!!!!!!

All of this is a Great Mystery---- suspicious//
have you been reading the Book  :?:  8-)  bounce/  

P.S. I like your saucer. Mine doesn't do anything but hang on the artificial Yuletide tree. :|

mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Also I think I more than deserve a point because you spelt CHEAP as in CHEEP unless you did really mean CHEEP CHEEP as in the sound a bird makes

I think she meant to spell SHEEP...... as in the sound a SHEEP makes.......... BAAHH ..... as in malicious laughter........... BAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAA! Better watch out.  afraid/

Don't worry, I got your back. (holding a super soaker in my left hand, pointing it at her) And her back. (holding a super soaker in my right hand and pointing it at you)  rr/

0 points? EXCUSE ME but I think I need to clean my computer screen cause I KNOW you did not just say that!  mj_bad/

If there IS a real score, I think it is 1 / 1. Keep Watchin'  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The score just went up ---- you get another point just for saying that. You'll get TWO points if you can figure out the magic formula to get that clock tickin' and tockin' again. ;)

Incidentally, TR777 wants to do spectator things to us involving water.   Are you encouraging him?  

Spectator? Who said I was spectator? For NOW....... it may SEEM that way....... but that's only because I am observing.............. SOMEtimes the eyes deceive us...... and umm........... (notices my super soakers are empty).................... (clears my throat)............ BRB...........

At first when I read your post, I thought we were on the same team, and then I find out you are betraying me?   argue/ (by the way are you sure your name isn't Judas  :lol:  :evil: )

Since you've shown that you are a no good for nothing backstabber, it's safe to say NO ONE has your back and I am sure its her will agree with me  beerchug  we both are secret drinking buddies by the way...oops that was supposed to be a secret  afraid/

Once I'm done with you, you will need to do more than just clean your computer... mj_bad/

Recap:

So the tally now stands at; 1 point for you, I am on 2 points and itsher is on 1 point.

What? Fix a clock!, your definitely  cheating, how am I supposed to know how to fix a clock, I'm not Sylar... confused/

Also I guess it's GAME OVER, cause you and its her just got abducted by your own spaceship...SUCKAS  geek/ ...or unless that's your face in your avatar  pale/ ...then I don't want any trouble.  :shock:

I don't like the idea of waiting so long either and that's the REAL truth. Maybe you're right..... maybe he WILL come back in one the Cirque shows........ maybe he is practicing really hard to become a trapeze artist and he will be disguised as one of the Cirque people. :lol: I wouldn't put it past him. With the Joker you just neveeeerrrrrr know!

I think that if MJ comes back at one of the CDS, I think it will be in LV and that the MJ hologram will be really MJ in the flesh.  afraid/ ...that would be a cool comeback.

Oops, TR777 knows you're either lying or deceived, now, MJhasSpoken. :oops:  He knows we aren't REAL drinking buddies. It slipped out, that I was a Sheepshifter. Everyone knows we------er...THEY don't consume liquids, hence the delightfully orange, crunchy Dorito-like Lizard hide, adorning their true appearances. SORRY----he bribed me by dangling two points in my face! I was weak! :oops:  :cry:

I'll understand if you no longer can stand to look at me. Go! You know you want to. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!  :( sniff.

I'm ok, now.  :|

Say, uh...I don't know what stage of the MORPH we/he are in, and I know this is how "Curley" came back to HIS loved ones in the movie, Once Upon A Time...but, if MJ comes back as a big butterfly, that will shock the world. afraid/ Yes sir. What---Is he planning to FLY in from space in a rocket (cocoon), and land at the Cirque du Soleil??  Or...

OmiGOSH!!

is the name of the FBI sting  "Operation michael-jackson/  Butterfly"  :o  :o  :o  :?:

I think TR777 is a clever fabricator(albeit bearing gifts of tantilizing verse). Lots of fabric inside that Saucer of his. He may as well be a Spider for all the web (and butterfly suit) he's weaving us and MJ in this thread. This is why he needed to clean his monitor--he accidentally had a tantrum and spit-webbed his own computer screen. :roll:   :lol: Tsk Tsk. :lol: Loose cannon! Stand clear!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN!

2014 is a misdirection. 2+1+4= 7.

Maybe we are still on for July 7th, after ALL!  bounce/  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Y'all are NUTS! But in a goofy corny funny WONderful way!  bearhug

What did you say about a spider huh? Oh you mean this one?....................

^^^ This Is.............. (It?)

Don't know about you all but I'm anticipating the journey until Michael's return cause it will be a Thriiiiilleeeerrrrrr..................   michael-jackson/

Can't stay long. The Mothership awaits.............

Until next time, go easy on the DRANKS, MJhasSpoken and Its Her. Yeah don't deny it girl, I KNOW you get hammered together, the FORUM has EYES! heehee whooooooooooo!  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

Its her

:lol: :lol: :lol: Y'all are NUTS! But in a goofy corny funny WONderful way!  bearhug

What did you say about a spider huh? Oh you mean this one?....................

^^^ This Is.............. (It?)

Don't know about you all but I'm anticipating the journey until Michael's return cause it will be a Thriiiiilleeeerrrrrr..................   michael-jackson/

Can't stay long. The Mothership awaits.............

Until next time, go easy on the DRANKS, MJhasSpoken and Its Her. Yeah don't deny it girl, I KNOW you get hammered together, the FORUM has EYES! heehee whooooooooooo!  beerchug

TimesRemembered777, you done good. "If you want to live and thrive, let a spider run ALIVE."

Oh, yeah, we get hammered  crash/  crash/ alright. ON HOAX  crash/ FUMES :!:  :lol:  I can tell you are blitzed, yourself. You are whooping, hee hee-ing and slurring the word, THRILLA.

It happens. albino/  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"

At first when I read your post, I thought we were on the same team, and then I find out you are betraying me?   argue/ (by the way are you sure your name isn't Judas  :lol:  :evil: )

Since you've shown that you are a no good for nothing backstabber, it's safe to say NO ONE has your back and I am sure its her will agree with me  beerchug  we both are secret drinking buddies by the way...oops that was supposed to be a secret  afraid/

Once I'm done with you, you will need to do more than just clean your computer... mj_bad/

Recap:

So the tally now stands at; 1 point for you, I am on 2 points and itsher is on 1 point.

What? Fix a clock!, your definitely  cheating, how am I supposed to know how to fix a clock, I'm not Sylar... confused/

Also I guess it's GAME OVER, cause you and its her just got abducted by your own spaceship...SUCKAS  geek/ ...or unless that's your face in your avatar  pale/ ...then I don't want any trouble.  :shock:

I don't like the idea of waiting so long either and that's the REAL truth. Maybe you're right..... maybe he WILL come back in one the Cirque shows........ maybe he is practicing really hard to become a trapeze artist and he will be disguised as one of the Cirque people. :lol: I wouldn't put it past him. With the Joker you just neveeeerrrrrr know!

I think that if MJ comes back at one of the CDS, I think it will be in LV and that the MJ hologram will be really MJ in the flesh.  afraid/ ...that would be a cool comeback.

Oops, TR777 knows you're either lying or deceived, now, MJhasSpoken. :oops:  He knows we aren't REAL drinking buddies. It slipped out, that I was a Sheepshifter. Everyone knows we------er...THEY don't consume liquids, hence the delightfully orange, crunchy Dorito-like Lizard hide, adorning their true appearances. SORRY----he bribed me by dangling two points in my face! I was weak! :oops:  :cry:

I'll understand if you no longer can stand to look at me. Go! You know you want to. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!  :( sniff.

I'm ok, now.  :|

Say, uh...I don't know what stage of the MORPH we/he are in, and I know this is how "Curley" came back to HIS loved ones in the movie, Once Upon A Time...but, if MJ comes back as a big butterfly, that will shock the world. afraid/ Yes sir. What---Is he planning to FLY in from space in a rocket (cocoon), and land at the Cirque du Soleil??  Or...

OmiGOSH!!

is the name of the FBI sting  "Operation michael-jackson/  Butterfly"  :o  :o  :o  :?:

I think TR777 is a clever fabricator(albeit bearing gifts of tantilizing verse). Lots of fabric inside that Saucer of his. He may as well be a Spider for all the web (and butterfly suit) he's weaving us and MJ in this thread. This is why he needed to clean his monitor--he accidentally had a tantrum and spit-webbed his own computer screen. :roll:   :lol: Tsk Tsk. :lol: Loose cannon! Stand clear!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN!

2014 is a misdirection. 2+1+4= 7.

Maybe we are still on for July 7th, after ALL!  bounce/  party/

Its her, your avoiding my other post on the other page...is there a reason behind it, you too scared I KNOW  :o

You can't steal my two points away...how dare you  :lol:  :evil:
You better watch yourself, and what's this, handing out huge points...7 is a big number...but maybe it has BONUS points, because it is a hoax number  :o

@ TR...oh on he didn't....you did not just call me NUTS, I'd say your KING  ;) ....wait for it...when it comes to being the NUTcracker  :lol:  :evil:
By the way, its her and I are no longer drinking buddies, I swapped her for someone else  :lol:  ;) ...she was getting all in my head and I was like she aint gettin all up in here...na ah...then I found out she left me with the bill, so I had to pay for her drinks too...she what she does...

P.S: Its her if your looking for your knife, it's still in my back.  :evil:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TimesRemembered777, you done good. "If you want to live and thrive, let a spider run ALIVE."

Oh, yeah, we get hammered   alright. ON HOAX  FUMES   I can tell you are blitzed, yourself. You are whooping, hee hee-ing and slurring the word, THRILLA.

It happens.  

:lol: @ hoax fumes!
Yeah don't LIE......... you were INHALING, I saw you closing your eyes and breathing in deeeeeeeep.  fresse/

Me? Blitzed? Hmmm........ (stops drinking.... peers into my glass....... looks back up at you)......  suspicious// What did you put in here? You spiked my orange juice? I thought I was feeling a little umm........ whoo hoooo!..... but I thought that was just the effect of the hoax fumes and the pure ecstasy of the anticipation of HIS return. (looks into my glass again) Now I have a feeling it's a little MORE than that!

"If you want to live and thrive, let a spider run alive." <----- That's right!

AND...............................

When you hear that mysterious knock on your door
And the clock chimes four
Just wait for it and look up in the sky
And you will find the answer why
Melodies of Truth will dance and sing
As the eagle soars and flaps its wings

Its her, your avoiding my other post on the other page...is there a reason behind it, you too scared I KNOW  

You can't steal my two points away...how dare you  
You better watch yourself, and what's this, handing out huge points...7 is a big number...but maybe it has BONUS points, because it is a hoax number  

@ TR...oh on he didn't....you did not just call me NUTS, I'd say your KING  ....wait for it...when it comes to being the NUTcracker  
By the way, its her and I are no longer drinking buddies, I swapped her for someone else   ...she was getting all in my head and I was like she aint gettin all up in here...na ah...then I found out she left me with the bill, so I had to pay for her drinks too...she what she does...

P.S: Its her if your looking for your knife, it's still in my back.  

:lol: @ MJhasSpoken
Hey man, you made me laugh HARD, you are hilarious. And sorry I called you a "she" before, I didn't know you were a dude!

Yeah I think SOMEone was too busy SPIKING other people's drinks, that's why she missed your posts. Better check yours too, no telling what she put in there. A little moonSHINE on the TIME perhaps?  beerchug

Whaaaaaaat? YOU paid for her drinks? The bartender told me that dude over there in the sunglasses and the fedora paid for her drinks....... and SOMEhow I got a double tab. Guess we BOTh got screwed! :evil: :lol:

(leans in a little ....... nods my head in her direction.... whispers) You know what I think? I think she's a playa, uh huh. :twisted:

Better watch your BACK Its Her................... payback time is a -comin'.......... when you LEAST EXPECT IT!

Her name.......... so apt isn't it? "Who's the one who did it?"......... "Its Her!"......... "Who's the one who spiked my drink?".......... "Its Her!"............. "Who's the one who stiffed us for the tab?"......... "Its Her!"............ Oh noooooo RUN! Here she comes! "Who's coming?"........... "HER!"

By the way It's Her, I found that clock. It's at an antique shop at 777 Mystery Lane, Truth, USA. Sale price ----- $7,777. YOU can pay for THAT one and give it as a gift to MJhasSpoken.......... then maybe the score will be even for all those drinks he bought you. :lol:  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

BACK to the FUTURE Part II in 1989, Virtual MJ in the Cafe 80's....

"getting BACK was only the BEGINNING..."
      "What you have just WITNESSed could be the END of a particularly terrifying NIGHTmare. It isn't. It's tHE BEGINning". Whoo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal