MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
 He could come May 21st which is JUDGEment Day.

Oh your good but not good enough...joke  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I guess Murray was just a really BIG distraction...kinda like your using me as a distraction...you won't stop playing that violin would you  :lol:  :lol: ....and I don't believe for 1 second that you don't know how to play it, you've had forever to practice...sorry go to go, I am listening to the sounds of a violin playing...wait, a minute...you got me this time Its her...until next time  8-)

:shock: You could be right! JUDGEment day. Not for the BIG bam, but for a sneak peek...And I have a theory, too, which I couldn't post the other day, due to some site crash error...I should place it in the proper thread :? .

But YOU are not off the hook. suspicious// You know too much. :lol:

Can you put a link to where your theory is...I am sure you know I want to read it.  :lol:

I was just thinking about your name that day, the other da... and it sums you up PERFECTLY...its her, is  pretty self explanatory...aint that right  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now if you don't mind I have something to take care of, I 'm sure you know what I mean.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that... when I posted here, I remembered that I hadn't posted there, yet, and when I tried to post there, I couldn't even find the thread!  :oops:  In my brain's defense, the site crashed AS I saved some of the copied and pasted posts I meant to be addressing, and what I thought was the topic title was not. :roll: Here is the link, referring to May 21 2011, JUDGMENT DAY, finally, if interested.  :)  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WhatEVER do you mean about my name? At least it's not "heart-stopping", as a certain someone's could be if it were not simply generally accepted as a statement of historical truth.... :shock:

I don't think mine is all that self explanatory, without the first part included, and properly spoken, under the breath: A jab in the ribs and  :x "Sssshhh!" (it's her)   :P  :lol:

Yeah, uh huh. I'm sure you like to mislead the simple, too. suspicious// Very well. afraid/

Go on, TCB. ;)  But I am WATCHING you, MJhasSpoken. :lol:

Oh yes...I replied to that post recently...see wherever you go I'm watching too...so watch your back  :lol:
Threats don't work with me it's her  :lol: ...you can watch me all you want but you will get nothing. :D (fake smile)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So what is the final synopsis for WHY Michael hoaxed his death?  I still believe that he did it because he had to.  I still believe he did it because his life was in danger.  And I still believe that the Illuminati by way of the World Health Oganization played a role in it. WHO covers a lot of territory, including the manufacture and distribution of pharamaceuticals.  If Murray was stock piling drugs, I would love to know how he was able to secure them since he claimed to be dead broke.  Perhaps someone cut a deal. Maybe AEG.  I still am not convinced that they aren’t guilty as sin in the scheme of things and was dead set on getting back what they had invested in those concerts.  Greed always rears its ugly head into things where Michael is concerned.  Perhaps they decided what they initially invested was a fraction of what they could rake in if they played the right cards. It is obvious to me that Michael had no intention of doing all those shows.  And personally, I don’t blame him.

If he comes back publicly, I will be one of the few who will be pleasantly surprised.  I don’t think he wants the spotlight anymore.  I just don’t.  Nothing so far has convinced me otherwise. I would welcome the chance however for everyone to prove me wrong.  I would be in total estacy if he came back, I just can’t see him wanting to do it after all the shit he’s gone through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Its her

I guess Murray was just a really BIG distraction...kinda like your using me as a distraction...you won't stop playing that violin would you  :lol:  :lol: ....and I don't believe for 1 second that you don't know how to play it, you've had forever to practice...sorry go to go, I am listening to the sounds of a violin playing...wait, a minute...you got me this time Its her...until next time  8-)

:shock: You could be right! JUDGEment day. Not for the BIG bam, but for a sneak peek...And I have a theory, too, which I couldn't post the other day, due to some site crash error...I should place it in the proper thread :? .

Can you put a link to where your theory is...I am sure you know I want to read it.  :lol:

I was just thinking about your name that day, the other da... and it sums you up PERFECTLY...its her, is  pretty self explanatory...aint that right  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now if you don't mind I have something to take care of, I 'm sure you know what I mean.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that... when I posted here, I remembered that I hadn't posted there, yet, and when I tried to post there, I couldn't even find the thread!  :oops:  In my brain's defense, the site crashed AS I saved some of the copied and pasted posts I meant to be addressing, and what I thought was the topic title was not. :roll: Here is the link, referring to May 21 2011, JUDGMENT DAY, finally, if interested.  :)  

WhatEVER do you mean about my name? At least it's not "heart-stopping", as a certain someone's could be if it were not simply generally accepted as a statement of historical truth.... :shock:

I don't think mine is all that self explanatory, without the first part included, and properly spoken, under the breath: A jab in the ribs and  :x "Sssshhh!" (it's her)   :P  :lol:

Yeah, uh huh. I'm sure you like to mislead the simple, too. suspicious// Very well. afraid/

Oh yes...I replied to that post recently...see wherever you go I'm watching too...so watch your back  :lol:
Threats don't work with me it's her  :lol: ...you can watch me all you want but you will get nothing. :D (fake smile)

So certain...hmmm. Aha, a challange.  mj_dance/

I'm harmless (heh heh heh...), though; just rattling you back. :D (Mona Lisa smile)

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Could he be the last guest on Oprah's final show on May 25? She has a countdown on her website. Its just something that Pearl said that interested me a little: [youtube:9n6zr016]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Z6xvQMxi4[/youtube:9n6zr016]
I don't think this soon. I just don't feel its time. I remember waiting for MJ to release different projects and admiring how long he took to make it perfect for his audience. Nothing less than extraordinary (a trait that every modern artist should emulate)! But on those rare occasions, your gut tends to deceive the mind sometime. We shall see, Oprah had a lot of viewers last time in '92 with Michael.
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
So what is the final synopsis for WHY Michael hoaxed his death?  I still believe that he did it because he had to.  I still believe he did it because his life was in danger.  And I still believe that the Illuminati by way of the World Health Oganization played a role in it. WHO covers a lot of territory, including the manufacture and distribution of pharamaceuticals.  If Murray was stock piling drugs, I would love to know how he was able to secure them since he claimed to be dead broke.  Perhaps someone cut a deal. Maybe AEG.  I still am not convinced that they aren’t guilty as sin in the scheme of things and was dead set on getting back what they had invested in those concerts.  Greed always rears its ugly head into things where Michael is concerned.  Perhaps they decided what they initially invested was a fraction of what they could rake in if they played the right cards. It is obvious to me that Michael had no intention of doing all those shows.  And personally, I don’t blame him.

If he comes back publicly, I will be one of the few who will be pleasantly surprised.  I don’t think he wants the spotlight anymore.  I just don’t.  Nothing so far has convinced me otherwise. I would welcome the chance however for everyone to prove me wrong.  I would be in total estacy if he came back, I just can’t see him wanting to do it after all the shit he’s gone through.

I agree, I think he will be 'behind the camera' so to speak, like no more performances but more of a teacher of the things that have happened in the world...I think he is done, he is sick of people (fakes, liars, backstabbers, money grabbers, corruption etc.) and I think when he comes back it won't be..."oh well, i'm back, let's go back to the way things were"...it will be "this is what's going on...this, this and this "...when MJ comes back he will come back hard...he won't just come back for a TAKEOVER but to make a BIG IMPACTon this world.

Like Nene says "now bring your street game...where's Barbara Walters"  :lol:  :lol:
Sorry, just watched the next episode of The Apprentice...so my minds kinda stuck on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I'm harmless (heh heh heh...), though; just rattling you back. :D (Mona Lisa smile)

If you think your harmless, then your in denial, or your throwing me off  8-)  :o  :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

If you think your harmless, then your in denial, or your throwing me off  8-)  :o  :?  :lol:

Omigosh, while surfing for something apropos, for you,

I just scared mySELF with this picture!  afraid/

Can't copy it,  crash/ technologically challenged. But DANG! You have to see, too! :lol:

If I'm throwing YOU off, it must be all that spinach. ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

I agree, I think he will be 'behind the camera' so to speak, like no more performances but more of a teacher of the things that have happened in the world...I think he is done, he is sick of people (fakes, liars, backstabbers, money grabbers, corruption etc.) and I think when he comes back it won't be..."oh well, i'm back, let's go back to the way things were"...it will be "this is what's going on...this, this and this "...when MJ comes back he will come back hard...he won't just come back for a TAKEOVER but to make a BIG IMPACTon this world.

Like Nene says "now bring your street game...where's Barbara Walters"  :lol:  :lol:
Sorry, just watched the next episode of The Apprentice...so my minds kinda stuck on that.

Who knows, he could come back and run on a ticket for a cabinet post to President Obama lolol/  lolol/  Whatever he does, I say God bless him and I'm behind him all the way  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

MJhasSpoken

Can't copy it,  crash/ technologically challenged. But DANG! You have to see, too! :lol:

If I'm throwing YOU off, it must be all that spinach. ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: What a coincidence (even though that word doesn't exist here) but after you said Mono Lisa smile, I typed it up in google images to try and post a pic here...I was gonna post this one...

You like?
But then I saw that link that you just posted on google images as well, but then I forgot to post the top pic cause you know, you had me distracted with all your games.

I was going to post the actual picture on here but she freaks me out...and she's not the only one  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Joke  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG lolol/ I see what you mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Its her

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: What a coincidence (even though that word doesn't exist here) but after you said Mono Lisa smile, I typed it up in google images to try and post a pic here...I was gonna post this one...

You like?
But then I saw that link that you just posted on google images as well, but then I forgot to post the top pic cause you know, you had me distracted with all your games.

I was going to post the actual picture on here but she freaks me out...and she's not the only one  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Joke  beerchug

Me like? Me AFRAID...very afraid! :P  :lol: Holy Moley, you're just as twisted as I am :!:  TOO FUNNY! We ARE in the Twilight Zone, after all. :lol: And what big teeth yours has... :shock:  8-) ha ha ha

Say, I am waiting to see what kinda sorta happens on the 21st of May, if maybe the curtain comes up just an inch or so...AND standing by, for July 7 or August 11 or October 31 or November 5, but..."ThingsRemembered777", here has absolutely declared NO return in July 2011, just the beginning of the show, I guess...and now I feel we are being herked and jerked again, to throw us off of THIS July, to recover some of his surprise factor!!! MJ is very clever!  suspicious//

TR777 speaks with authority, but it could be a diversionary tactic. The bark of a dog is ONLY to get you to change your direction, after all, because you are too close... :o  Just when we think we stand firm, the PuppetMaster tugs on the rug, to shake us up and stir up doubts. Perhaps our collective brains are rattling the PuppetMaster? Heh heh heh.  :o  :lol: (Remember that movie? What  :? was its name, again? Sillier than heck. :roll: )

If you want to REEEALLY be freaked out, watch THE DARK KNIGHT again, NOW! Just one of a zillion (unposted :!: ) parallels to this Adventure, I quote the Batman, himself: "...it's not that simple, with the ;) Joker; it never is." :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "eternalflame"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I don't believe he's coming back this year at all. I keep thinking 2012 but even that, I question. I will say that if he never comes back, I will be perfectly fine because this adventure has taught me so much about the media as well as life in general. It has strengthen my spirituality and I truly believe we were all meant to go through this adventure for one reason or another. I don't need a comeback to confirm he is still around. Whether he transcended or not, his spirit is stronger than ever and energy never dies, it only changes form so whether he changed form in one sense or another, he is still here. Love is forever and his love will never die so that's what makes me totally okay with whatever the result may be with this whole thing. I wish for everyone to be able to be at peace with this, however this adventure goes because it's sad when I see people here get so emotionally pulled from one direction to another. I don't think Michael would want his fans to be that way. Unfortunately, Michael can't just openly confirm this and even if he did, we would all question it. lol So I send my love to all of you and I pray that Michael, his family, friends, acquaintances and all his fans (believers and non believers) can make peace with this situation.  bearhug (And I totally wasn't planning on writing a speech.)

looking4truth I LOVE your post. Couldn´t have said it better.

Like Nene says "now bring your street game...where's Barbara Walters" :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  I wouldn't be surprise at all if he doesn't show up the way we think he would. In fact, he could've BAM a long time ago and been BAMing...like Bamm-Bamm Rubble from Flintstones. We just haven't realized it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Its her

CORRECTION :arrow:

:oops:   I'm so sorry--in my last post, I MEANT to say "TIMESRemembered777", not "ThingsRemembered777".
respect/
Back to the dance, kids.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

You like?

Joke  beerchug

Me like? Me AFRAID...very afraid! :P  :lol: Holy Moley, you're just as twisted as I am :!:  TOO FUNNY! We ARE in the Twilight Zone, after all. :lol: And what big teeth yours has... :shock:  8-) ha ha ha

Say, I am waiting to see what kinda sorta happens on the 21st of May, if maybe the curtain comes up just an inch or so...AND standing by, for July 7 or August 11 or October 31 or November 5, but..."ThingsRemembered777", here has absolutely declared NO return in July 2011, just the beginning of the show, I guess...and now I feel we are being herked and jerked again, to throw us off of THIS July, to recover some of his surprise factor!!! MJ is very clever!  suspicious//

TR777 speaks with authority, but it could be a diversionary tactic. The bark of a dog is ONLY to get you to change your direction, after all, because you are too close... :o  Just when we think we stand firm, the PuppetMaster tugs on the rug, to shake us up and stir up doubts. Perhaps our collective brains are rattling the PuppetMaster? Heh heh heh.  :o  :lol: (Remember that movie? What  :? was its name, again? Sillier than heck. :roll: )

If you want to REEEALLY be freaked out, watch THE DARK KNIGHT again, NOW! Just one of a zillion (unposted :!: ) parallels to this Adventure, I quote the Batman, himself: "...it's not that simple, with the ;) Joker; it never is." :o

You calling me TWISTED (Oh no she didn't)  :lol:
Yes when I get time I will watch it again.

By the way itsher did you get the mono lisa picture I sent to you in the post...joke
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

You like?

Joke  beerchug

You calling me TWISTED (Oh no she didn't)  :lol:
Yes when I get time I will watch it again.

By the way itsher did you get the mono lisa picture I sent to you in the post...joke

Yeeeess, you mean THIS one??

ranks a rot!!  :lol:  I am still shaking!
afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions