Now this may be truly off the wall (pun intended)

• 2 Replies

Offline cassi

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
stunt doubles, but i dont think michael used doubles for important events.  i get kinda sad looking at michael from the off the wall/ thriller era because it was a time when he seemed free and happy.  years later it seemed since people did not understand him they tried to make him out to be a weirdo, i cant imagine how michael must have felt  :cry:   but it still didnt stop him from loving and helping people the way Jesus said to.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cassi

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "cassi"
stunt doubles, but i dont think michael used doubles for important events.  i get kinda sad looking at michael from the off the wall/ thriller era because it was a time when he seemed free and happy.  years later it seemed since people did not understand him they tried to make him out to be a weirdo, i cant imagine how michael must have felt  :cry:   but it still didnt stop him from loving and helping people the way Jesus said to.

I strongly disagree with that. He was far from free around that time. The moment he became angry was the moment he broke free and started fighting.

I dont know him personally but he seemed happier to me, because there were no rumors or lies back then that tried to break his spirit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »