Diane Dimond strikes again
April 20, 2011, 05:21:31 PM
Amazing “fans” can’t get in but this bitch gets a chapheroned tour.  Incredible :roll:

MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011

Michael Jackson's Burial Mystery Revealed

by Diane Dimond

Fewer places are more beautiful than Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California. It’s a park-like 300 acres of rolling hills, massive trees, majestic marble statuary and soothing water features. Hubert Eaton, a devout Christian, took over an existing graveyard in the early 1900s and designed it to mark a new and glorious beginning, rather than the end of something.

But this otherwise majestic place sits atop some dark secrets. I was able to glimpse a peek at the King of Pop’s eternal throne, and the reality is stranger than his Thriller video, sitting atop more than a dozen floors of secret subterranean burial sections housing the remains of ancient devil worshippers and Gypsies, sacrificial fonts and crypts decorated with pentagrams and a secreted area with shelves housing at least a thousand abandoned urns containing the ashes of souls no one claimed.

My behind-the-scenes tour of the cemetery was done by a man who had worked there for several years in a job that had him in the bowels of every single building, the entire breadth of the grounds, and he knew the place like the back of his hand.

“There’s Spencer Tracy’s plot -- and over here Errol Flynn’s,” says my guide, pointing to the appropriate places. After rounding a corner of one elaborate building, he motioned toward an out-of-the-way flower bed, pulled back a low hanging palm frond and said, “Hardly anyone has ever seen this.” He pointed to a plaque which read: Walter Elias Disney. Engraved underneath: “Ashes scattered in paradise.” Resting below, at the foot of a Little Mermaid statue, was a small stuffed Mickey Mouse.

Inside the mammoth Freedom Mausoleum, my guide points to a low marble bench and then up to the wall where a side-by-side crypt held the remains of Gracie Allen (1902-1964) and George Burns (1896-1996). He explains that every Tuesday for decades, Burns would sit on that bench and visit with his departed soulmate. The simple legend on their crypt reads: “Together Again.”  Nat King Cole’s crypt is above and to the right.

Downstairs in this particular building, down into more marble walls holding the remains of members of the Three Stooges and the Marx Brothers, Alan Ladd, Dorothy Dandridge, Clara Bow and many others, my chest tightens. It was like breathing in a heavy dose of musty mold--a rotting, suffocating odor that forces staffers to leave open opposing doors so the breeze can carry at least some of the smell away. This smell of death cropped up randomly, in various buildings, throughout our excursion.

The talk of workers on the property immediately after his death was of exactly where Michael Jackson would spend eternity. His final family memorial service was at Forest Lawn’s Great Mausoleum, inside the elaborate Memorial Court of Honor.  In that hall, Jackson’s casket was staged under a stunning stained glass rendition of Leonardo da Vinci’s "Last Supper" masterpiece which occupies an entire wall.

This location likely would have met with Michael’s approval. He once commissioned his own special Last Supper painting and for years it hung directly over his bed at Neverland Ranch. In Jackson’s version he occupies the center space where Jesus is usually seen and instead of the disciples there are some of Jackson’s heroes painted in, among them Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin, Elvis Presley and Little Richard.

Once the hoopla surrounding Jackson’s death was over, Jackson was permanently buried in the uber-expensive “Golden Key” section of Forest Lawn, in the Great Mausoleum, which is outlined with a prohibitively tall brick wall. Only family members in possession of a special key are allowed to enter this rarified space where the likes of Mary Pickford, Sammy Davis Jr. and Humphrey Bogart are interred. It’s a vast and lavish area of the cemetery surrounded with glittering marble statues and elaborate sarcophaguses.

Until his body was moved, sources tell me, Michael Jackson was stored in a crypt almost directly underneath the Last Supper masterpiece. To get to that spot, my guide showed me a wide marble staircase, roped off to keep the public out, but clearly visible as going down. The first sunken level is where it’s expected Jackson will be held.

Standing at the top of these stairs is like standing on the top floor of an apartment building and being able to see all the levels of staircases. It has an eerie feeling to it, and, according to multiple sources, this is the route to the secret underground catacombs.

Michael Jackson lay in repose over no fewer than 13 subterranean floors, each holding intriguing secrets, some which could date as far back to the late 1800s. As one cemetery insider told me, ”It’s sort of the opposite of the stairway to heaven.”

When asked to confirm these areas, a Forest Lawn spokesperson denied they exist. But my sources, including another former Forest Lawn maintenance man and a mutual acquaintance of both employees to whom they gave contemporaneous accounts over the years, gave descriptions that were rich with detail.

“There is a level where devil worshippers were once interred,” my guide told me. “It’s complete with devil statues, pentagrams and an area where worshippers conducted weird services.”

Continuing down there is another level said to be dedicated to some of Los Angeles’ original and very wealthy industrialists and their families. They rest down behind ancient hardcore steel gates off to each side of a long main corridor.  These are the departed rich who wanted to spend eternity away from the prying eyes of common citizens. Families with names like Williamson and Wilkinson and Miller. According to my sources, the Miller family, of Miller beer, has ancestors interred in these underground spaces.

Another subterranean area, according to the guide, was set aside as the final spot for wealthy gypsy families, the figurines on their crypts otherworldly, and as recently as the 1960s, my sources say, their families would stage elaborate get-togethers to honor their dead relatives. Many doors remain padlocked deep within this labyrinth but when two workers opened one they discovered a room lined with shelves holding crematory urns for military men, police officers, nurses and city workers who were cremated gratis and held all these years because there were no families to claim them.

Both men told me that when their duties required them to be in these underground spaces they often felt the eerie presence of some of the forgotten occupants.

“I’m not a supernatural, ghosty kind of guy,” the guide told me as we continued our tour, “but more  than once when I was down in those places I felt cold and clammy fingers brush against the back of my neck. I knew I was alone down there--but I wasn’t really alone, you know?” Sounds like a real life "Thriller" location--and one whose history would likely delight Michael Jackson.

Photos courtesy of Wikipedia Commons portal.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Diane Dimond strikes again
April 20, 2011, 06:32:50 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Amazing “fans” can’t get in but this bitch gets a chapheroned tour.  Incredible :roll:

MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011

Michael Jackson's Burial Mystery Revealed

by Diane Dimond

Fewer places are more beautiful than Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California. It’s a park-like 300 acres of rolling hills, massive trees, majestic marble statuary and soothing water features. Hubert Eaton, a devout Christian, took over an existing graveyard in the early 1900s and designed it to mark a new and glorious beginning, rather than the end of something.

But this otherwise majestic place sits atop some dark secrets. I was able to glimpse a peek at the King of Pop’s eternal throne, and the reality is stranger than his Thriller video, sitting atop more than a dozen floors of secret subterranean burial sections housing the remains of ancient devil worshippers and Gypsies, sacrificial fonts and crypts decorated with pentagrams and a secreted area with shelves housing at least a thousand abandoned urns containing the ashes of souls no one claimed.

My behind-the-scenes tour of the cemetery was done by a man who had worked there for several years in a job that had him in the bowels of every single building, the entire breadth of the grounds, and he knew the place like the back of his hand.

“There’s Spencer Tracy’s plot -- and over here Errol Flynn’s,” says my guide, pointing to the appropriate places. After rounding a corner of one elaborate building, he motioned toward an out-of-the-way flower bed, pulled back a low hanging palm frond and said, “Hardly anyone has ever seen this.” He pointed to a plaque which read: Walter Elias Disney. Engraved underneath: “Ashes scattered in paradise.” Resting below, at the foot of a Little Mermaid statue, was a small stuffed Mickey Mouse.

Inside the mammoth Freedom Mausoleum, my guide points to a low marble bench and then up to the wall where a side-by-side crypt held the remains of Gracie Allen (1902-1964) and George Burns (1896-1996). He explains that every Tuesday for decades, Burns would sit on that bench and visit with his departed soulmate. The simple legend on their crypt reads: “Together Again.”  Nat King Cole’s crypt is above and to the right.

Downstairs in this particular building, down into more marble walls holding the remains of members of the Three Stooges and the Marx Brothers, Alan Ladd, Dorothy Dandridge, Clara Bow and many others, my chest tightens. It was like breathing in a heavy dose of musty mold--a rotting, suffocating odor that forces staffers to leave open opposing doors so the breeze can carry at least some of the smell away. This smell of death cropped up randomly, in various buildings, throughout our excursion.

The talk of workers on the property immediately after his death was of exactly where Michael Jackson would spend eternity. His final family memorial service was at Forest Lawn’s Great Mausoleum, inside the elaborate Memorial Court of Honor.  In that hall, Jackson’s casket was staged under a stunning stained glass rendition of Leonardo da Vinci’s "Last Supper" masterpiece which occupies an entire wall

So...how does she KNOW that the immediate talk of the workers was??  She says, at the family memorial, his CASKET was under the glass window.  BUT, we know under that window, a very HUGE marble box/crypt sits, not a casket.  What did they do, put it up on top of that huge marble box?  

This location likely would have met with Michael’s approval. He once commissioned his own special Last Supper painting and for years it hung directly over his bed at Neverland Ranch. In Jackson’s version he occupies the center space where Jesus is usually seen and instead of the disciples there are some of Jackson’s heroes painted in, among them Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin, Elvis Presley and Little Richard.

Once the hoopla surrounding Jackson’s death was over, Jackson was permanently buried in the uber-expensive “Golden Key” section of Forest Lawn, in the Great Mausoleum, which is outlined with a prohibitively tall brick wall. Only family members in possession of a special key are allowed to enter this rarified space where the likes of Mary Pickford, Sammy Davis Jr. and Humphrey Bogart are interred. It’s a vast and lavish area of the cemetery surrounded with glittering marble statues and elaborate sarcophaguses.

So, then, I presume after the family memorial or as she calls it, the hoopla was over, he was moved again to the "Golden Key" section.

Until his body was moved, sources tell me, Michael Jackson was stored in a crypt almost directly underneath the Last Supper masterpiece. To get to that spot, my guide showed me a wide marble staircase, roped off to keep the public out, but clearly visible as going down. The first sunken level is where it’s expected Jackson will be held.

First she says in this above paragraph, "until his body WAS moved" , then ends the paragraph saying "where it's EXPECTED Jackson WILL BE held".  So which is it..?.

Standing at the top of these stairs is like standing on the top floor of an apartment building and being able to see all the levels of staircases. It has an eerie feeling to it, and, according to multiple sources, this is the route to the secret underground catacombs.

Michael Jackson lay in repose over no fewer than 13 subterranean floors, each holding intriguing secrets, some which could date as far back to the late 1800s. As one cemetery insider told me, ”It’s sort of the opposite of the stairway to heaven.”

When asked to confirm these areas, a Forest Lawn spokesperson denied they exist. But my sources, including another former Forest Lawn maintenance man and a mutual acquaintance of both employees to whom they gave contemporaneous accounts over the years, gave descriptions that were rich with detail.

“There is a level where devil worshippers were once interred,” my guide told me. “It’s complete with devil statues, pentagrams and an area where worshippers conducted weird services.”

Continuing down there is another level said to be dedicated to some of Los Angeles’ original and very wealthy industrialists and their families. They rest down behind ancient hardcore steel gates off to each side of a long main corridor.  These are the departed rich who wanted to spend eternity away from the prying eyes of common citizens. Families with names like Williamson and Wilkinson and Miller. According to my sources, the Miller family, of Miller beer, has ancestors interred in these underground spaces.

Another subterranean area, according to the guide, was set aside as the final spot for wealthy gypsy families, the figurines on their crypts otherworldly, and as recently as the 1960s, my sources say, their families would stage elaborate get-togethers to honor their dead relatives. Many doors remain padlocked deep within this labyrinth but when two workers opened one they discovered a room lined with shelves holding crematory urns for military men, police officers, nurses and city workers who were cremated gratis and held all these years because there were no families to claim them.

Both men told me that when their duties required them to be in these underground spaces they often felt the eerie presence of some of the forgotten occupants.

“I’m not a supernatural, ghosty kind of guy,” the guide told me as we continued our tour, “but more  than once when I was down in those places I felt cold and clammy fingers brush against the back of my neck. I knew I was alone down there--but I wasn’t really alone, you know?” Sounds like a real life "Thriller" location--and one whose history would likely delight Michael Jackson.

Photos courtesy of Wikipedia Commons portal.

Why do I feel, she knows only what has been told to her about the cemetery staff, which, most of them probably DON'T know the truth?  I'm going to LAUGH when she finds out the truth!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 07:12:27 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us. I believe this was an old article that she recirculated...I heard that somewhere. Anyway she is a vile person and I believe one day she will pay for all of the lies she's told and the hurt and pain she's caused through her sensationalized journalism.

In the meantime I am praying that God will soften her heart and that she will publicly apologize for all of the slanderous tales and outright lies she's told about Michael in the name of journalism. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 02, 2012, 04:59:20 PM
Not surprised she strikes again  :icon_evil:

Only Adults Can Stop Pedophiles
by Diane Dimond on July 2, 2012

"....Although a jury found Jackson not guilty on all counts, in my opinion, his behavior and that of Sandusky are classic case studies of how a serial predatory pedophile acts.

Both men were famous – one admired on an international stage, the other within his community and the world of sports. Both men projected an aura of truly caring about children. Jackson outfitted his Neverland Ranch to be the quintessential child magnet with its full scale amusement park, zoo and movie theater.

Neverland Ranch - Los Olivos, California
Sandusky, as we learned through testimony, designed his own boy-cave in the basement of his home with games, a dart board, pool table, air hockey table, television and a water bed.  Both men focused on boys from single family homes where beleaguered mothers were grateful to have what they saw as a positive “Father Figure” for their boys. When questioned about their constant proximity to other people’s young sons both Jackson and Sandusky professed the world did not understand their actions, that they “truly loved” all children and they made a point to sprinkle a few girls among the crowd of boys to cover up their secret lust. And when their actions with children were exposed both men very publicly turned on the very thing they claimed they loved so much – the children, calling them liars, money grubbers, conniving manipulators out to hurt a great man for some unexplained reason.

It was sickening to watch years ago and even more sickening to sit in that courtroom the last couple of weeks and realize the general population still doesn’t realize how to spot a pedophile on the prowl." ....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

July 02, 2012, 05:28:14 PM
I can not even respond....words fail me at the moment:

:Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:

:icon_twisted:  :icon_twisted:  :icon_twisted:

:Crash:  :Crash:  :Crash:

Sorry but, hey DD, if you're reading this:

:images:  :images:  :images:

and that's just a start........think again, if you want to boost your ratings by using Michael's GOOD NAME.....go to hell first,
your master misses you. 

:screaming-7365:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 02, 2012, 05:56:28 PM
Dear Diane Diamond: are you still in love with Michael? OMG poor Diane, well this is life  is very hard isn't it?, you'll have to settle for an average man  "the honey is not made for pigs" that means Michael is too much for you and you are angry for that reason.  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

July 02, 2012, 06:17:47 PM
Oh pffffft, Demon... Her Alexa traffic rank is 3,372,207, ours is 338,774. We win.

I AM going to breed on this though and see if I find time to address miss Evil. Hmmmmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 02, 2012, 06:34:55 PM
Sorry but, hey DD, if you're reading this: :images:  :images:  :images:

and that's just a start........think again, if you want to boost your ratings by using Michael's GOOD NAME.....go to hell first,
your master misses you. 

Wishy , I join your finger-waving to the bitch-snake

@Everyone with a facebook account, let's join our forces to SHUT down her facebook page! if you keep reporting her page and every of her messages as SPAM or whatever reason, Facebook will close her page in the end!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

July 02, 2012, 06:36:04 PM

your master misses you. 

@Everyone with a facebook account, let's join our forces to SHUT down her facebook page! if you keep reporting her page and every of her messages as SPAM or whatever reason, Facebook will close her page in the end!

That's really a waste of time, believe me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 02, 2012, 06:38:06 PM
I believe that Diane Dimond has a dark past to hide,  may not be that  is devoted to continue with its campaign of defamation against a person who supposedly died. We would have to see that image of moralistic and righteousness is true.

No man, no woman, with the exception of innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons...
"Therefore, next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgment or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you're not 100% sure that when scrutinized no faults can be found, then you may have earned that right to criticize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 02, 2012, 06:41:58 PM
I believe that Diane Dimond has a dark past to hide,  may not be that  is devoted to continue with its campaign of defamation against a person who supposedly died. We would have to see that image of moralistic and righteousness is true.

No man, no woman, with the exception of innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons...
"Therefore, next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgment or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you're not 100% sure that when scrutinized no faults can be found, then you may have earned that right to criticize.

If there is dirt, I will find it. And there isssssss :icon_twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 02, 2012, 06:43:25 PM

your master misses you. 

That's really a waste of time, believe me.

No effort at all: a click on Report per day from every MJ fan ----> bitch's FB page closed

Unless she sleeps with the FB head too!!  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 02, 2012, 07:18:35 PM
 :icon_evil: I hope you do find it Souza.  this woman has had a vendetta against Michael for years and cannot do one damn story without some kind of negative commentary directed towards him.  She has made her career out of defaming Michael and it is sickening.   :Pulling_hair:  And even now, she is still using Michael as her stepping stone.  There is always tat footnote of “I remember back when Michael Jackson, blah, blah, blah.  :Pulling_hair:  There has to be some way to put a stop to this.  I know the Estate doesn’t have the time, but Jesus Christ, I am full up to here with her hogwash.  And she GLOATS with it as if her word is the gospel truth.  To hell with everything else that has been revealed about these perpetrators.  That doesn’t matter.  She spews vile lies about Michael to any listening ear as if she actually gets her nuts off on it.  She is a vile creature straight from hell and she needs to be sent back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 02, 2012, 09:07:50 PM
Found this on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JohnnyQ
Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 18:21
Re: Diane Dimond Nasty Email About Michael to Dr Etok

Below is some correspondence I had with Diane Diamond. My original question was "Was it you who said the day after Jackson died that now all the other victims will come forward and tell their stories?" What I didn't mention, but have subsequent to this series of email, is "these other "victims" are now grown and fully able to speak for themselves. The idea that not one of them have come forward to tell their stories makes her story unbelievable. Equally unbelievable is the idea that not one of the parents would have gone to the police back in 1993 or whenever she is talking about. After I asked her why no one has come forward she did not reply. As of today still no other "victim" has come forward. From this point on you have to read from the bottom up to see the correspondence with her.

But my point is why haven't they come forward now? It's Jackson that's dead and nothing in fact has happened to the Chandlers. I know there is lots of drama, but nothing has happened.

--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Diane Dimond wrote:

Subject: RE: Michael Jackson question

Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 9:49 PM

I am aware of other boys with families that did not come forward because they did not want what happened to the Chandlers to happen to them.
Death threats aren't easy to deal with.

Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 7:41 PM
To: Diane Dimond
Subject: Re: Michael Jackson question

Ok, but was it you that said, years ago, that there were other kids who were too afraid to testify and that is why no charges were filed in the first case? Even if you never said it publicly are you aware of any kids that were too afraid to testify and that's why no charges were filed?

--- On Sun, 11/1/09, Diane Dimond wrote:

Subject: Michael Jackson question

Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009, 12:53 PM

You are incorrect. I never said ""Now we can expect to see lots of young men who were molested by him as children come forward. They were too afraid to testify when he was alive."

You must be thinking of someone else.

:icon_mad:

I know this is old news, but it sums up her  career ... she won't stop unless her career is threatened and the $ stops rolling in.

... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A response by Tori Tompkins:

• In 1995, Ms Dimond, her colleague Mr Victor Guiterez, and two TV stations with which they were involved, were sued for $100 million. With the help of Mr Sneddon, (who would later become the DA who appears to have been driven by a willful and baseless vendetta in Mr Jackson’s 2005 case,) Ms Dimond hid behind the media shield law to escape conviction. Her colleague Mr Guiterez however, was ordered to pay Mr Jackson the sum of $2.7 million in damages.

• During Mr Jackson's 2005 trial, (of which he was fully acquitted of all charges,) Ms Dimond’s reporting served more as a mouthpiece for the prosecution, than an objective, rational and fair record of what was actually taking place inside the courtroom, a testament, no doubt, to her friendship with the prosecuting DA, Mr Sneddon

• In a recent interview on the preliminary hearings into Mr Jackson’s tragic death, Ms Dimond stated that Mr Jackson was a long term alcoholic, quoting as her evidence, the 2005 court transcripts. I, and many others, have read these transcripts and can find no evidence to support this claim. Ms Dimond also suggested that Mr Jackson was a long term drug abuser. Many of my colleagues have read the autopsy report, and, they will tell you that it in no way supports this claim.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

jono

July 03, 2012, 03:19:42 AM
........think again, if you want to boost your ratings by using Michael's GOOD NAME.....go to hell first, your master misses you. 

:LolLolLolLol:

True that!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal