2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks to Scorpianchik, and the thread she started, we came across some new information and videos that showed a completely different gate at carolwood dve..

That makes three/four entrances....but the one in question has a gate...

I investigated this further (thanks to google maps  :lol: ).  And, vuola !!!!  I saw it.

The gate is hidden behind creeping ivy plants, and has a speaker bell that is also hidden by ivy......the gate in automatic and controlled via inside security..

Bear in mind, that google images were taken at a different time, but the mansion is still the same.  There was a hedge lined street that we weren't really sure where to find it..

It is situated further up carolwood dve, at No. 145
....This could explain alot.......
And here it is.. first the video:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3d2efthi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLON-hvsHM&feature=related[/youtube:3d2efthi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go
[youtube:3d2efthi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go[/youtube:3d2efthi]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Wow! Another secret entrance.. So Michael had plenty of exits he could have taken that day, and no one would have noticed. Thank you for you posting that is very interesting.  blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
And there is more...........the secret entrance or back entrance in another st...Maedira dve, situated behing the end of the propert.

Also, here are some other photos of interest:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

There's already a thread about Carolwood.
I am reposting:
Quote from: "Grace"
The pavement of the pics above does not match the videos and the "bell box" hidden under leaves is missing. In addition, a grey roof is being shown very briefly in the videos.
This is my old post:

Quote from: "Grace"
[...]

Surprise: some more leaves (this time they are not moving only by overlaying parts of an arm but they are moving themselves).
First, watch the leaves around the bell box. They look familiar, right?
[youtube:3ccibrwt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLON-hvsHM[/youtube:3ccibrwt]

These plants are to be found everywhere around the houses of the block, so the (similar but too blurry) leaves in the ambulance may indicate we are somewhat close to the "hot spot".
Watch the video again for noticing the irregular flagstones in front of the hidden gate - usually concrete is being used in Caliland gateways so this is something special to keep in mind.

This is giving another perspective on a rear gate we did not notice so far (watch for 0:25):
[youtube:3ccibrwt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go&feature=related[/youtube:3ccibrwt]

An ariel view on the house (north is left):
Notice the small "garden" house behind the pool. Gray roof. Close to the fences / walls.

A Google streetview is available for 144 Monovale Drive, Los Angeles. The mansion appears on the left side.

So we check out whether there is a third "hidden" gate to the property.
Searching for that gate turns out to be a little bit tricky.
(Feeling again like in a fairy tale cracking the prince's brainteaser - a feeling I did not really could shake off during this whole journey in which the prince would ask riddles to be solved...)
OK, my brain will give it a try.

You will notice driving around the block on streetview (except for Carolwood Dr. which is blocked on Google) that the area is a little bit hilly. The mansion is surrounded by straight walls on Carolwood Dr. hidden by trees and a little green, high but irregular walls on Monovale Dr. hidden walls on Sunset Blvd. (behind a little hill and big trees) and some smaller hedges on Ladera Dr. However, on Ladera Dr., there should be no direct connection to the mansion, these should be separate properties.

Now having worked the circuit around the property, I do not see any other possibility of finding the gate except it were hidden north / left of the garden housewith the gray roof (green square). (Btw. the blue square gives Elvis's former house with its main gate on 144 Monovale Dr.)

This is a still with the "moving" gate:

This is another arial showing that due to the hilly features of the area and the constructions, the gate is IMPOSSIBLE at that location.

I noticed in addition - when comparing streetview with the video taken in May - that there is not any wild growing tree on Monovale Dr that would resemble those in the "new home" video.
Google streetview / maps are sometimes a little bit outdated. That might explain slight differences.

Conclusions:
1) There was some guy popping up out of the blue in January and May 2009 reporting as a "neighbour" for OVGuide.com - a video platform site (former top 500 site). He was ringing the bell at a rear gate of MJ which appears to be new evidence (I saw those vids in 2009 already but could not connect... LOL). This man introduced the "rear gate" to us.
2) The leaves of the plants surrounding the bell box from the video ressemble those in the ambulance pic pretty much, yet they are not only to be found at that bell's address.
3) There may be a "hidden" gate of "moving branches" as the real gate to the Jackson family home.
4) I would consider talking a complete different house and gate and that Carolwood was a smokescreen since I do not have seen any proof yet that the green "rear" gate does exist there. Maybe one of our fellows in LA may check that for us? If the green gate does not belong to Carolwood mansion, it is likely to be found in some hilly area though and may be located just across the street.
5) This is a DEEP rabbit hole.
6) I'd rather give my eyes some rest now.  :lol:
7) Maybe the OVGuide guy was just an attention seeker making this all up.
But why would we have leaves in the ambulance pic? Michael leaving? So simple?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Thank you for the post, very good information.
Thus, there are plenty of opportunities to come from these different grounds.Thanks :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The question is:

DID MICHAEL EVER LIVE IN CAROLWOOD?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

I'm wondering HOW this neighbor knew about this invisible entrance and the call box?  I wonder how it is that the bodyguards or whoever answered the calls, even put up with him as is sounds like he was there multiple times.  The guy does have on makeup, and is representing a video company.  I'm thinking that, perhaps this was done to try to prove that Michael was living there!!  Because, I've never seen anything else about this other entrance, so it was someone who KNEW the property!!  The guy answering it sounds as though he had certain answers to give and things to say.  And that arm that took the flags??  No uniform..just a bare arm??  To me, this was a total set up to make it look like Michael lived there...they kept saying Blanket likes the wreaths, as to explain why they were still up there.  He said it was in Feb., but I really wonder.  They again, it could've been set up that far ahead...either way, entertain the fact that it was done to try to convince us that Michael was really living there with the kids.  Would've they really kept taking stuff from this nosey, pushy neighbor?  Geez, could'nt have one of us fans concocted such a story and sent in BREAD and kept coming back and back?  Would've they let US and take our FOOD?  How safe is that?  I think they'd see that guy and send him on his way after taking his FOOD the first time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Grace, I realise you have pointed to this entrance in the other post,

And it was Grace that found it, but I was just giving you the opportunity to start up a new post about it, as it is pretty important information. Credit should be given to the right person...i apologise. :(  :(

The only difference it I actually tried to find it on google images for myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Its called a "pedestrian entrance,,,,but the question still remains...who and when did they use it???

It is big enough for delivery trucks........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions