Jennie

Re: New Jesus - mark my words
November 23, 2011, 07:57:55 PM
Honest to God (and I wouldn't say that lightly) I said that in the 1st or 2nd week after june 25th. I had e-mailed Nancy Grace on the cnn page and I told her amongt other things that I compared Michael to a modern version of Jesus because of his huge heart filled with so much love and that he has been treated almost like they treated Jesus back then.

But to say Michael has learned to do the things Jesus could do, I dont know. I mean that is wild and IMO not something to say lightly. I certainly would not want to offend God/Jesus. :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 23, 2011, 08:12:53 PM
Jennie.  Thanks for your response.   To me, the people who are enlightened or are ascended masters aren't offending god or jesus.  To go to this higher level you need to be connected or working with God.  I think god sent many prophets.  Not just one.  Think about Moses,Abraham,Krishna,Horus,Buddha and many more.   Maybe we can all evolve to be more connected with God and the universe.  That is the point or the message.  We are all connected.  There is a consciousness or energy field that we are all connected to.  Love is a higher vibration that can help connect us together. 

Peace and Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Jennie

November 23, 2011, 08:33:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jennie.  Thanks for your response.   To me, the people who are enlightened or are ascended masters aren't offending god or jesus.  To go to this higher level you need to be connected or working with God.  I think god sent many prophets.  Not just one.  Think about Moses,Abraham,Krishna,Horus,Buddha and many more.   Maybe we can all evolve to be more connected with God and the universe.  That is the point or the message.  We are all connected.  There is a consciousness or energy field that we are all connected to.  Love is a higher vibration that can help connect us together. 

Peace and Love

Yes you're right and I did say something like that to my husband a while back.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 25, 2011, 08:39:38 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS ![/color]   ;))

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 25, 2011, 09:21:59 PM
Also...for those who may not know.... There is a  Huge connection between Larry Geller [appears on the cover of the book from which I gave the above quotes^^]  and  Michael! because Larry Geller is Uri Geller's father!! Larry Geller was not only Elvis' hairdresser, but also his spiritual Guide! and close friend! Just like Uri Geller was to Michael!
Uri Geller also bought one of Elvis' homes, very recently, after Mj "died" ;)
I am sooo very sure that Michael got a lot of hints about Elvis and his hoax from Larry & Uri Geller ! ;)
Uri Geller also stated in one show that Michael is not quite dead or something like that!
Larry Geller was with Elvis on his last Hawaii vacation in March 1977!
So in my opinion, THEY are both hoax-insiders!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 25, 2011, 09:46:41 PM
Uri Geller a hoax insider? Me no tink so....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 25, 2011, 09:48:01 PM
SimPattyK, just a question, in the board room where Tom Sneddon enters, there are those 6 or 7 books/notepads on the table. Is it just me or do they sort of look like Act 1, etc.? Anybody?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 25, 2011, 10:10:49 PM
Great Video SimPattyK !!!!   You know I just Loooooove your stuff !!!   I was thinking about the significance of all the blue this morning.  Great !!!  Now I think I am on the right path !     

Love You     ;))

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 26, 2011, 05:35:58 AM
@Dontwalkaway : kisssssss  ;))

@MJonmind: I'm sorry I really don't understand your question about Tom Sneddon. I never mentioned him here on this topic, so I don't see what you mean...

Also...for those who may not know.... There is a  Huge connection between Larry Geller [appears on the cover of the book from which I gave the above quotes^^]  and  Michael! because Larry Geller is Uri Geller's father!! Larry Geller was not only Elvis' hairdresser, but also his spiritual Guide! and close friend! Just like Uri Geller was to Michael!
Uri Geller also bought one of Elvis' homes, very recently, after Mj "died" ;)
I am sooo very sure that Michael got a lot of hints about Elvis and his hoax from Larry & Uri Geller ! ;)
Uri Geller also stated in one show that Michael is not quite dead or something like that!
Larry Geller was with Elvis on his last Hawaii vacation in March 1977!
So in my opinion, THEY are both hoax-insiders!
I have to make a rectification here: It seems I was misinformed about Uri Geller's father. It is not Larry Geller. Uri Gellar's father is Tibor Geller, a retired sargeant major in the Israeli army. Uri Geller was born in Israel on 12/20/46. His parents Margaret & Tibor were of Hungarian & Austrian descent. Thanks to @SerenityxDreams for her informative tweets to me ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2011, 06:47:26 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS !  ;))

MERRY blue CHRISTMAS to you ,SimPattyK  :)  bearhug !!!!

Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6VP50ALjU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 27, 2011, 06:24:36 AM
SimPattyK, sorry, I was referring to the video link you posted near the top of the page before this at :28.

I also liked the video on MJ and the blue light! Amazing!

"new" children reminds me of the poem I just posted randomly  :oops:    on a Christmas discussion.

Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 06:28:49 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 27, 2011, 02:00:21 PM
SimPattyK, just a question, in the board room where Tom Sneddon enters, there are those 6 or 7 books/notepads on the table. Is it just me or do they sort of look like Act 1, etc.? Anybody?
Ok, now I see what you meant... You were referring at these ones?
I don't know...it's not really clear what it says on them....

Quote from: MJonmind
I also liked the video on MJ and the blue light! Amazing!
"new" children reminds me of the poem I just posted randomly  :oops:    on a Christmas discussion. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To me ...the autism, "new children" things also makes me think about Elvis' movie "Change of habit" and this particular scene where the clear message is "HEAL with LOVE" ! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgxFbh80KyA[/youtube]

About LOVE and HEALING the world.... just like Michael's dream, I find very interesting this passage from this site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...]
Larry Geller - He had a special affinity with the color blue in his personal life and his healings and his career was also associated with it, long before he knew about the blue light that had surrounded his birth. One of his first songs was Blue River, Indescribably Blue, Blueberry Hill, Mean Woman Blues, Blue Moon, Milk Cow Blues Boogie, A Mess of Blues, Something Blue, Steamroller Blues and When my Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again. His last album was Moody Blue and the last song he played at the piano at Graceland. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain.

[size=14]Elvis speaking to a group of young people at his home in the 1960s: "The Light is representative of the sum total of all knowledge. From eons ago, it is held in some vast storage center and is given out to us in small lots, each lot equal to our understanding as we progress and strive mentally and spiritually. Some of us never do progress and so we share little of that knowledge--others strive for education and growth and get more. Some--few, are born ready to receive the knowledge, yearn for it and wish wholeheartedly to obtain it."[/size]

Elvis firmly believed he had the powers of psychic healing by the laying on of hands. He believed he would be reincarnated. He believed he had the strength of will to move clouds in the air, and he was also convinced that there are beings on other planets. He firmly believed he was a prophet who was destined to lead, designated by God for a special role in Life.

Through Elvis’ unconditional love of all peoples, he opened wide the door of his heart to the emotionally troubled and physically afflicted. As a result, those who had been given more than their share of rejection from others, flocked to his performances and often waited for him patiently outside his home. Even today, 20 years after his passing, many wheelchairs can be seen at the annual candlelight service at Graceland. He did not respond to these special ones with pity, nor did he interact with them through condescension. I have seen him enfold people in his arms who were in obvious emotional need; some physically marred, others only broken inside. Many were women who were quite homely. His communion with them was natural, and not self-conscious. He did not reach down to them, but across to them. As in the song he sang, "like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down."
When I looked into Elvis’ eyes, as he extended his hands from stage side to those in need of him, I saw a reflection of their pain, and knowledge of their sorrow. Deep within this beautiful creature was a living wound. It had not come to pass solely from this life experience. Those more aware and caring human beings on the planet such as Elvis, do not hold themselves as separate from the misery of the world. This was what I saw in the pools of blue Light coming from Elvis’ eyes - it was the suffering of the world, but also, ever so much as brightly, the hope of the world.

Like the Unicorn, Elvis was a rare creature of air and Light, drawn to the lap of Grace, only to find his captors not far behind. We see this symbol in the tapestries and paintings of old, where the Unicorn lies its head in the lap of the maiden, and in a later scene, he is struggling in vain against the cruel ropes and snares of his attackers. These are men who would kill him and take his precious horn, which is a symbol of his strength and beauty, as their own. Yet even with the implicit threat of his own demise crowding near, Elvis shimmering in white like the flank of a Unicorn, would kneel before the seeking hands allowing them to grasp and often tear his very flesh in their ardent desire to touch the ‘sacred creature’ they unconsciously felt concealed within him, and consequently which they knew subconsciously existed within themselves as well.

And what of the touch? Was it mere illusion, a form of desire turned bitter once quelled? What I saw and experienced was not illusion, nor did it dissipate when the curtains closed and he was gone from us once again. The magic remained as a dew upon the air. It seemed to linger in every corner of the showroom or coliseum, and it clung to the people as they left the building. It was tangible, it was real. It was a touch of Grace that left an indelible mark on us all. And for some, it would be a touch that healed.

There were stories of both physical and emotional healings. Some of these healings resulted from the actual touch of Elvis’ hands and lips upon them, but many occurred by simply having been in his presence; and it did not end there. Souls around the world were, and still are being healed by Elvis in various ways, without ever having been near him.
[...]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:24:26 PM
MERRY blue CHRISTMAS to you ,SimPattyK  :)  bearhug !!!!

Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6VP50ALjU[/youtube]
OhhhI just noticed your message!
Thank you dear!  ;))
I hope you also spent a nice Christmas and I wish a hAPPY nEW yEAR!
KISSSSS & HUGS  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2011, 10:32:14 PM
I don’t believe it was a coincidence that Michael was named Michael, that he was the 7th child, that he was born on a street that bore his family’s name; that he was raised a Jehovah’s Witness, that he even as a small child, loved and cared naturally for children, no coincidences there either.  I don’t believe anything that happened in his life, especially in his formative years, was coincidence. 

It was foretold 700 years prior to Jesus’ birth that he would be born in Bethlehem.  According to the gospel of Luke, Mary and Joseph were in Nazareth nearing the time of the birth of Jesus, and a greedy king who wanted to impose a tax on all the residents ordered them to leave.  In order for him to get a correct account of residents, he demanded that all non citizens return to their ancestral homes.  So Mary and Joseph went on their way and ended up where it was prophesized that the Messiah would be born, which has me feeling that it was certain destiny that Joe and Katherine would be led for what ever reason to their own Bethlehem where Michael, a godsend in his own right, would be born.  It gives me chills to know that a child bearing the very same name as the street on which he was born grew up to be the most beloved human being that ever lived.  It’s like history being revisited and retold for a new generation of believers.  Be as it is, that street, that little house, will forever be a special place because it’s where Michael Jackson was born.  It’s name heralded his coming and certain destiny led them straight to it. 2300 Jackson Streetsymbolizes in every aspect our modern day Bethlehem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 29, 2011, 09:45:34 AM
I agree with what you're saying hesouttamylife ! ;)
There are NO coincidences! There is only GOD's will or man's plan! ;)

Here's a new video by ipadua11-YT channel!  8)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbb1tc5BO28&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions