Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: New Jesus - mark my words
November 02, 2011, 06:38:46 PM
Thankyou for the videos SimPattyK.  I always like to see what you have.   The one about the girl who had the visions is very interesting because she came up with the same conclusions as some of the others.    The Bro Panic video I heard before but a very long time ago, probably the summer of 2009 or early 2010.   That was when I thought Michael really died and it seems like the pastor did too.  Maybe he figured it out too ???   Was he talking about ascending as in your soul or spirit going up to heaven ?   There is also ascending where people go up to a higher level of consciousness or a higher vibrational level.  They are less dense and take in more light.  Everything is just energy and matter is just energy at a lower or slower speed. 

My interpretation of "We have four years to get it right"  "We have to bring love back in to the world it's important", The speech Michael gave at the end of the This is It Movie. 

We have four years to bring love back into the world because the illuminati/evil in power right now want to keep us in fear.  Fear is at a low vibrational level and will keep us down or stuck in this third dimension.   We and it is up to "us" to stop them.  Don't let them use war,money,religion, racism,prejudice,terrorist attacks etc.etc. to keep us in fear and constant war.    Love is at a high vibration and will bring us all up.  If enough people catch on we will all go up and live in an age of peace.  If we let them continue in power we are stuck or doomed.   The earth is also being slowly destroyed.

So that is why we formed the Army of Love, and 11 soldiers will turn into 111 and so on.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 02, 2011, 08:12:16 PM
Blessings to both of you! The earth's vibrations are changing, that is a fact. Everywhere I go online now, I see people talking about LOVE and being "Brothers" and "sisters", being ONE and living in LOVE. I see "signs" of this change happening so frequently, that I know that there are no "coincidences",... we create our own "reality", but most of us don't understand the power behind those words. We have the mental ability, as a "collective", to change our History! We as a "collective" have the ability to bring Michael's message of LOVE and healing the planet, to fruition, and Michael knows that the "new age" is going to be a "Lovevolution" ( the evolution of LOVE). He has told us that it is up to US to bring LOVE back to the planet, and he meant it!!!!!!

My husband and I spend hours and hours every day on the subject of LOVE, and what our true purpose is here on earth, and we always come back to the fact that we are all connected to "The Stars" , "Michael Jackson" and "LOVE"! Who else could be behind something of this proportion?? This change is going to rock the world, and for those of us who are "Awake" and  "Aware" ...well just know that we are honored to be on this journey with you!
 Blessings LIGHT and LOVE to all!

Goodbye, Duality.....Hello L.O.V.E!!

Michael, thank you for the "wake up"! You know I LOVE you most..."Heart" to "Heart" and "Mind" to "Mind" Always and Forever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 03, 2011, 03:17:52 PM
I am so happy to have met you girls ^^

We really Do feel/think/speak alike! on this subject!

It's such a great thing to have someone to share these things, to feel understood and to learn from!

Thank GOD!

LOVE and hugs!
 bearhug bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2011, 08:12:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am so happy to have met you girls ^^

We really Do feel/think/speak alike! on this subject!

It's such a great thing to have someone to share these things, to feel understood and to learn from!

Thank GOD!

LOVE and hugs!
 bearhug bearhug bearhug

I feel the same! I am thankful that you guys are on the same "path" with me! Sometimes I feel so "lost" here, because the hoaxy part of this seems to still have it's "hold" on the majority, and I really have a hard time comprehending, how they don't see and "feel" what we see and "feel"!! I have had way too many "coincidences" happening more and more each day, that I have NO doubt that the world is "changing" and Michael is "an extension of THE MAN!" Know what I'm sayin???

I "Feel" Michael with me, it is so real, that it's almost unbelievable, and it is SO UNBelievable that it can be nothing but Believable!!! Now how confusing was that?? lol  I have also heard Michael's voice in my ear, or head...I can't explain it but, it is like he is guiding me at times. I thank God that my husband is feeling the same, otherwise I would definitely think that I am now crazy!!! But how can I be crazy, when I believe in LOVE more then anything in the world...LOVE is the reason that Michael has brought me here to this hoax site...Nothing else makes any sense...LOVE is my only connection to Michael, therfore I feel like I have a direct connection with him...and knowing what I know now, about the power of the mind and the "Changes" that ARE happening as we speak, my final conclusion is that Michael is very, very "Special" and I am so Blessed. I see Michael as a Brother, because we are all Brothers and sisters of the universe!
Just to give you an example of the "coincidences" that have been bombarding me lately, as I am typing this, my husband is watching a show and the name is "Ressurection in Black and White"!! I mean come on!!! Everywhere I go I see "signs" that relate to Michael!!! There are just too many things to mention, but before I close for now I wanted to leave you with a little food for thought...Take a look at the palm of your hands...Look closely, the Left hand will probably be the clearest ( left is closet to the heart)...Everyone has a Giant M on their palms!! M for Michael??? Your "Life"line and your "Heart" line are the two outside lines of the M and the 2 middles lines may be faint, but they are there! My husbands M is very prominent also..Have we bore the "Mark of Michael" all along??? How is that for some "Coincidence!!"

ok, gotta run ladies....Feel free to add your experiences! I Love you  and I appreciate all of the posts. Sim...You are amazing with your montages!!
Keep spreading the LOVE girls...Michael is counting on us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2011, 08:19:12 PM
Oh I forgot...I posted a video on the "back" thread, check it out when you get the chance. Michael has been telling us the story all along through his "work", but when I looked back at "can you Feel it" video...it was like Michael telling me that yes you guys are on the right path!!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 03:04:30 PM
@mjj4ever777: I loved reading you! as always! ;) Thanks for sharing your interesting experiences... I haven't had such moments... and I looked into my palm lines... no M lines either. But I find it interesting the way you say things come/happen into life, especially with your husband being so well matching on everything! i will always say it: nothing is coincidental, everything happens for a reason!

This is one of my new montages....
There are so many ART clues/connections in both Elvis & Michael's songs, videos, writings, etc...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 04:53:44 PM
MJJ4ever777 and SimPattyK and MJonMind and others.  I am glad I have met all of you on this adventure also.  Otherwise I would be all alone with it because my family doesn't "get" it.  I think they might try to find out what I'm talking about if there was a "BAM" or something.

SimPattyK,  Thanks for posting the painting Daybreak.  That is the copy of the painting that is in the You Are Not Alone video.  That is also a copy of a structure from the lost city/civilization of Atlantis.   Some think that those people/beings were from a different star/planet and that is the only way they would have had the technology to build all the pyramids and structures etc.  Just like the Egyptian and Mayan pyramids and others around the world. 
So the song has a double meaning to me.  You Are Not Alone- meaning that we are not alone in the universe or maybe even the planet.  They came from "wherever" and built their city before it was flooded or destroyed.  Maybe there were survivors ?  Maybe they have ancestors still living here.  Maybe the theory that we are all part alien could be true ?????  Maybe they are gone but they are coming back ???

Also,  It is strange that it is called "DayBreak".  The song you were talking about on the Invincible album "Break of Dawn" keeps reminding me of the book "The Bringers of the Dawn".  It's about the Pleidian's who are human extraterrestrials from a star system called "The Pleides" and they are like evolved humans from the future.  There are messages from them on the internet and also videos, books, articles about people who met or were visited by them.  They want to help earth evolve. 
I saw a bunch of "scary" videos last night because I decided to just click on various videos on youtube.  I had the moon and Orion on my mind because of SimPattyK's montages. 
Anyway this is the video that came on "The Pleidians-Our Allies Against the Reptilians" by FreedomAndTruth4All.  I already heard about the Pleidians but they were saying some concerning things about what the "Reptilians" want to do to earth".  They were saying that thay have a "net" over earth like a force field or magnetic field controlling it.  They have stations on Mars and the moon.  Also they "eat" humans and send bodies to Orion or somewhere every 50 years.  Anyway, I don't know where this person/people received all this information except one woman said she talked to the CIA.  There is so much on the internet.    I won't just believe it without investigating and finding proof.  A couple of years ago I probably wouldn't even have read it.      That just seemed strange to me because that video came on right away and they were talking about what I was thinking about "moon" and "orion".   Also, there are videos saying that all this talk about the reptilians is coming from the illuminati/evil in power just to scare us and David Icke is part of the illuminati.    I guess, "I DON"T KNOW", but anything is possible.

Just spread LOVE because it conquers all.  We've lived with this evil/illuminati/evil blood line/corruption/reptilians or whatever they are for this long so I guess we can a little bit longer until there GONE.  Whoever/Whatever they are.

LOVE 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 05:07:20 PM
SimPattyK or anyone.  SimPattyK you just seem to be able to locate a lot of photos/pictures.  Do you have any good pictures of that lacy black shirt that Michael wears during the You Are Not Alone video.  The one he wears when he is standing on the stage in the theatre.  I also so him wear the same shirt while singing that song during a concert.  I just can't see it well.  It looks like it has designs on it but I can't see what.  I have a feeling that it is an important clue.    I think he probably wore it for a reason. 

Now I have to listen to all these songs and watch all these videos again and again for the 600th billionth time.  Everyone thinks I'm nuts but you know what.  Every single time I see something else !!!!!!

Love and Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 05:12:10 PM
Thank you @ Dontwalkaway  ;)

I never researched about Pleidians nor the reptilians... I've heard people talk about them, mostly on Internet.
I don't know what to believe! true or false info!
i tend to categorize this type of info as "uselessly alarming and discrediting for the rest of the theories".
I rather not talk about this subject, especially because I never took the time to document myself about it.

For now I content to researching and learning things about stuff for which we seem to have more credible, reliable proof! There's still so much more to find out ! So I leave that info ^^ you were writing about to people who can find out more proof to sustain it.

Regarding the "You are not alone" video and the Atlantis, I  responded to you in a previous post here ^^ and also a photo-montage I had made exactly on this subject...

Have a nice weekend!
kisss & hugs  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 05:39:55 PM
Hi guys...Just wanted to ask you to please keep an open mind. To truly understand, you must open your mind to the possibility that the one thing you think is furthest from the truth, just may be the TRUTH!!! Look back at Captain EO.."we" are here to change the world..Who is "WE"? Why does Michael have "Light" "LOVE" and content about the planets and the stars and spaceships in his work...go back to the beginning and look at Michael's video's and stuff and just for one moment open your mind to the possibility that Michael is foreseeing the Future. This adventure is so UNREAL, that it is all TOO REAL!

Sim...remember what Michael has told us.. The History books LIE!!!  And also the LIE becomes the TRUTH!! The world is about to be rocked by something so BIG, but please know that if you Believe in Michael's message...if you open your mind and if you truly live your life with LOVE, there is nothing to be afraid of. It truly is for LOVE and the answers to what we are searching for are right in front of our faces. The world is slowly waking up, but some of us are wide "AWAKE" and it is up to us to help the others to...lets say...EVOLVE!

I LOVE you guys...BTW... remember that Elvis was also interested in "UFO's" and "ET stuff!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 05:40:34 PM
SimPattyK or anyone.  SimPattyK you just seem to be able to locate a lot of photos/pictures.
^^ Facebook & Google are my best Internet friends!  :lol: :lol:

[...] Do you have any good pictures of that lacy black shirt that Michael wears during the You Are Not Alone video.  The one he wears when he is standing on the stage in the theatre.  I also so him wear the same shirt while singing that song during a concert.  I just can't see it well.  It looks like it has designs on it but I can't see what.  I have a feeling that it is an important clue.    I think he probably wore it for a reason.  [...]
OMG! You are amazing! Thanks for this info! Look at the photo-montage below. It's dedicated to you! ;) And you're right! That design looks like some signs... ancient signs? astrological signs? What are they? or maybe is it just a simple design? lol

[...]Now I have to listen to all these songs and watch all these videos again and again for the 600th billionth time.  Everyone thinks I'm nuts but you know what.  Every single time I see something else !!!!!!
You Are NOT Alone!! lmao  :lol: :lol:
It happens to me too!! I can even swear that if I start looking now at all MJ videos I will notice at least 4-5 more clues or things that i had never noticed before!! so you're not crazy!1 I really beLIEve all Michael's works are full of "implanted" clues like that, waiting for all those these years to be UNCOVERED!! or deciphered! Just another proof that this hoax has been planned for years!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 05:49:49 PM
I made another montage ...like a close-up...to see those signs and symbols better...
I hope someone can eventually enlighten us about this!

Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:05:35 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 06:20:16 PM
I think I may have 'deciphered" some of the things on MJ's shirt... loll

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 06:34:51 PM
Look to The Stars!!  NOTHING is a coincidence there is "symbolism" everywhere!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 07:33:05 PM
Thankyou very much SimPattyK !!  You're the best.  I thought you might have had photos.  Don't give credit to me because I still don't know what it all means.  I'm looking at clothes, colors, symbols, numbers, and shapes now because of all of you and investigating on this website.  I never payed attention to this kind of thing before.  I look at things differently now.

Do you think it is just an X on the shirt or could it be a cross ?  I'll see if I can find some of these symbols somewhere.  Maybe if I look up Atlantis ???

MJJ4ever777, I think you are right.  Everything lately leads back to stars,planets,space,milky way.  I don't know what the "We" is in the song "We are here to change the world".  I thought he meant all of us together.  But then he says "You're one of "us". 

Some guesses on who is here to change the world:

1.  All of us together
2.  The indigo, new children, crystal children, lightworkers, wayshowers ???
3.   Pleidians or other friendly E.T's, angels ????
4.  People who are enlightened, can channel and have connections to the spiritual world or repaired DNA ???

I agree with you.  All of these things that were shown for "years" is not just coincidence and not just all fantasy and entertainment.  I just don't know what is real and what is fantasy any more.  But your right.   Things are becoming true, like the lie becomes the truth !!!!!    This is like a total "mind freak" , way more than Criss Angel.

This is a real life "Thriller".  In the video "Thriller", the girl goes through the exact same thing.  First you see a couple in a car and they run out of gas and he changes into a werewolf, and then you see it's only a movie, and then they are really walking down the street, and then the zombies/monsters come out, He turns into one, she runs into the house, and guess what- IT'S NOT REAL BECAUSE IT WAS ONLY A DREAM,   but maybe "NOT", His eyes change back to zombie/monster eyes.    Things keep flipping back and forth from real to fantasy and then there's the question "Is it real ? "

Also, he says "I got to tell you something"  "I'm not like other guys" !!!!!!!!!!!!! (really ????)  Any way, I love Michael no matter what happens.  That won't change.

Also, Werewolves are enemies of vampires.  The famous legend about the vampire Dracula has something to do with the real person Drac something ( I can't remember the name).  This person was listed as being on the blood line of the illuminati.    I saw it one one of the videos about the blood lines of the illuminati.  One of the videos on youtube.  Just coincidence ???????   And people are talking about the illuminati as being reptiles or partly reptilian.  They also have pictures of dragons.  They are also saying things like they drink blood.     Why would he pick a werewolf to change into ????  Every thing seems to be well thought out and everything seems to be for a reason.  What do you think ?  I might be over reacting and over thinking.

Peace and Love     

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions