SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: New Jesus - mark my words
October 30, 2011, 04:28:57 PM
I just arrived on the forum... I tried earlier today, but it was impossible to access any topics... Now I understand...changes, improvements have been made! I am glad! it looks really nice ;)

WOOW Thank you all for all your posts ^^ You brought this topic to life PureLove, MJonMind, Dontwalkaway, mjj4ever777
This is one of my favorite topics here, so I am always happy to see people writing here, participating with new ideas and opinions!

Before I start reading everything and answering.... I want to post some of my montages related to what I talked on the other page of this topic , meaning: The eery connections between MJ, Elvis & Lady Diana.... there are so many similarities...I don't know which ones are planned , which are purely coincidental [by the will of God most surely!], but I continue to be amazed by what I keep finding about them all!!
If Michael represents archangel Michael, as it is said & Elvis represents King David, then  Diana must be the Goddess of the Moon! This would also explain why both MJ & Elvis were so passionate about the moon!!
Lately I started discovering many similarities like this between them and the French singer Patricia Kaas, I think I'm going crazy!! but really how could I ignore all this?? I really can't explain why and how would Patricia be involved in all this? Either they really had the same fashion-tastes or I really don't know what to believe anymore!! Just watch for yourselves and tell me what you think!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 04:38:17 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 05:07:55 PM
@mjj4ever777: Wow! I am impressed by your message! Especially because as you say, you were not a MJ fan before June 25th, 2009! That's impressive how he succeeds, even in "death" to magnetize people and attract them with his immense talent!
You spoke from the ehart and shared with us some intimate details of your life, that can explain so well the level where Michael managed to influence you and your family! That's again: so impressive!

For everything you said about LOVE and The Power of LOVE,
I fully agree with what you said and I dedicate to you and your husband ,
this wonderful song from "Frankie Goes to Hollywood" magically interpreted by Patricia Kaas ~ The Power of LOVE" ~

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5t7nxxRi4U[/youtube]

I love the way you see us, beLIEvers, as a group of people "chosen" by Michael to be part of his Army of LOVE, I can imagine what you said: Michael channeling his thoughts and energy to people like us, who think alike, who feel the LOVE, we are good "conductors" of this type of telepathic transfers.... I beLIEve in that too!

Before the hoax, I always wondered why Michael kept dressing as a soldier and pose for photographs with militaries, soldiers, policemen. etc... Then I noticed the same for Lady Diana, Elvis and Patricia Kaas too!!
- After June 25th 2009 I got the idea!!! Michael was sending a subliminal message, preparing us for the Army of LOVE, as he himself said, we are his "soldiers of LOVE".
- Also this whole military trick, that they all embraced both by posing and waring military clothes, can also represent a critical attitude towards the still existing wars!! and the fact that all these artists photographed themselves with soldiers and military, policemen officials, can represent their solidarity to these people who carry on with their duties, m,any of them losing their lives for the absurd and material purposes of their governments!!
- The soldier-clothes can also signify Archangel Michael!! who leads the army of Angels in the final battle against satan!

So I really beLIEve that for Elvis, MJ, Lady Diana, Patricia Kaas, the wearing of certain clothes is not just coincidental!!
The similarities are not just similar fashion-tastes!! I think they are all 4 connected to each other somehow...in some way, more or less consciously or planned, probably God works through them!!

^^ You see, this is the kind of things for which I generally am called a nutcase! by people who don't get me! loll
To be frank, 2-3 years ago I would have called myself nuts, too if I heard myself speaking like this!! lmao :) :lol:

Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 05:09:45 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
October 30, 2011, 05:11:56 PM
Well SimPattyK.  I don't think I can be much help.  I really don't know.  Princess Diana probably had to wear certain things because she was part of the Brithish royal family.  Michael and Elvis are choosing to because maybe they are making a statement about it.  That's just my guess.  I haven't payed to much attention to Elvis.  Michael seems to do things for good reasons.  Maybe the military jackets are for the "Army of Love" ?  We should end all war.     Love.       moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 05:44:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think that MJ & Elvis are angelic humans.
As i said in my previous posts here ^^ I believe they are angels [call them prophets/divine spirits/how you like] sent by God on Earth with a specific purpose: spread LOVE and re-activate the angelic side in humans! remind us who we really are and what we are supposed to stand for!
I do believe that there are special human beings sent by God to show the right direction to humanity. Call them what you want; an angel, angelic human, prophet ... So I totally agree with you Sim and I believe that Michael is one of them.
Thank you for all the research Sim.
  bearhug
Oh than God , there are other people who think like me!! loll
Thanks for sharing your thoughts PureLove!

It's sad to me that there are not more men on this forum, who recognize the special greatness of MJ.  There are lots of causes and famous people, etc. that men follow in droves, but this puzzles me. What's wrong with their eyes and hearts?
I think that men lack what only women have: intuition!!
My ex was also totally against anything hoax-related! he either didn't SEE the obvious or he denied everything! For them practical thinking comes before anything else! they just can't think intuitively, they lack imagination... They can be very clever on many other aspects, but when it comes to stuff this^^ they are totally BLIND!! BLOCKED !!
What I like very much about you Dontwalkaway, is that you like to explore a lot of interesting possibilities without judging, condemning, ridiculing or also being arrogant, overly confident , singly focused, and coming across that yours is the only way or you found the final truth.
Thanks for pointing our so well what I also feel/think about Dontwalkaway , but maybe just didn't find the right words to express it!

SimPattyK, you already know I love you and your work!  Just keep on doing your thang!
loll Thank you so much! bearhug

I was always intrigued by the statement by Liza Minelli, that when the autopsy report comes out, that “all hell would break loose”!  But nothing came of that however.  Did she know something about Michael the rest of the world didn’t?  Front said that, “Exhibit B would rock the trial, Lightman spinning all the while”.  Wouldn’t it be crazy if it was shown that MJ’s “B” for blood was indeed not normal blood in some tiny way?  Sorry for talking crazy talk!
hummm...Interesting!! Liza definitely knows more than she shows! I think that by  “all hell would break loose!" she also ment that there will be so many questions popping out from everywhere, people confused, some shocked, beLIEvers will turn into non-belIEvers, which actually did happened whenever a piece of news or a photo related to the Autopsy appeared, there was a group of beLIEvers who stopped beLIEving! There's a chaotic perception among both beLIEver and non-beLIEvers regarding the Trial, the Autopsy, everything... so many contradictions, so many inconsistencies... fake photos, bizarre witnesses, Murray crying, Murray "dieing" lmao :)) all worse things happened! And all I can do about this is picturing Michael who says: ARE YOU SCARED YET? sticking his tongue out and popping his eyes off lmao  :lol: :lol:

MJonmind thanks for all that info regarding the film "The Man from earth"! wow! really interesting plot! especially with that religious reference to Jesus... it really got me thinking...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 06:23:21 PM
Lately I have been thinking about the constellation Orion because of the pictures from SimPattyk.    I think that the ancient Egyptians knew about the importance of these stars because the pyramids were perfectly lined up to receive light from them.  They weren't just praying to the sun, they might have been getting information from the light.    The pyramids were not just tombs but resurrection/revival places.  Also in other videos I've seen other temples, structures built to receive this light.  Major holy sites, buildings, temples etc. are built along this energy grid or pattern.  Ancient people knew how to use this energy.    Also, didn't the three wise men find Jesus when he was born by following a star ?  Wasn't it Sirius, a star from the constellation Orion.
I think that you really got a good point here!! ;)

Also, on many of the photos given by SimPattyK and others there are monkeys.  Photos of monkeys.  Michael had a pet chimp "bubbles".  Also there is a statue of him and a monkey.  Elvis with monkeys too ?????    Also, I've the word mon-key and there are drawings of keys ????   Also there is a monkey with a crown on the cover of the Dangerous album.  What does all this mean ?????   What do you think ????
[....]
Do you know that I went everywhere looking for the Dangerous album last year ?  It wasn't because I wanted the songs because I already had most of them.   It was because I wanted to look at the art work on the cover !!!!!!
- The Dangerous album art-work is FULL of clues!! just like "Michael" album cover! Everythin is put there for a reason! I think that the value of a work of art lies in the quantity/numbers of ideas/thoughts it can plant into the viewer's mind!! We could discuss for pages and pages just about the Dangerous album-cover! dissecting and describing every little detail, placed on that cover, into written phrases and paragraphs! The same for "Michael" cover! similarily for Nelson's art works!

Regarding my photo montages about MONKEYS in both Elvis & MJ's life!
As I said when I posted these montages... the word MONKEY can be analyzed from many points of view....
1. MON means MY in French ----) so we have MY KEY(s)
2. MONA means "female monkey" in Spanish; it also means "cute" & "doll" in Spanish
3. MONA also means MOON - which brings us back to lady Diana and the Goddess of the MOON ! ;)
4. MONA is the short form of the name Simone [I posted 3 hoax-videos about the movie "Simone" in the topic "It's only a movie" ;) ]
5. MONA from the famous DaVinci painting Mona Lisa !! We discussed earlier on this topic the connections to Leonardo DaVinci! And Mona Lisa takes my thoughts to LISA MARIE Presley ! ;) and Mary is connected to Virgin Mary [see no. 6 below]
6. MONA is also a contracted form from MADONNA [Mary!] / My Lady
7. MONA Simpson - a character from "The Simpsons" [I posted some photo montages showing the connections of "The Simpsons" to the hoax in Dr. House -topic]
8. MONA can also be a Manx name or word referring to the Isle of Man. Unlike this meaning, it is not an English version but comes from the oldest known name given to the island, Manu or Mana. Caesar actually referred to the island under this name - 'an island called Mona which lies midway across the sea separating Britain from Ireland.' [we all know what IRELAND meant to Michael and also the ISLAND connections that Ive talked about, I also posted montages about the island in the Clothes topic! ;) ]

^^ So that's pretty much all I could find/think of regarding the whole MONKEY/MONA/MOON thing!

There is the 1000th monkey theory about collective consciousness.  When a certain number of monkeys learn how to do something it transfers to the rest of them.  So when a certain number of people know something it will transfer to the rest of them ??????
I've heard about this 1000th monkey-theory too! And I think Michael's "Army of LOVE" principle is based on this theory!! It reminds me of the 11 soldiers in "This is It" turning into 111 soldiers... basically dancing similarily, doing the same thing! just like monkeys! This also lead me to think about all those FLASH MOBS which occured immediately after Michael's "death"...with people practically imitating the dance moves they saw at other people dancing! So this is it... ;)

Also, on a Youtube video someone wrote that they thought Michael was saying that humans were not evolved totally from monkeys ???  There are theories that we have ancestors from different planets and they could be the survivors of ancient civilizations like Atlantis etc.   I don't know,  these are just things I've seen and read.
[....]
the video for the song "You are not alone"  has scenes from the lost civization of Atlantis.  The scene with him and Lisa   laying between the columns.  So I was thinking that the song has multiple meanings like most of Michael's songs do. 

"You are not alone" can also mean that "we are not alone on the planet or in the universe".  There are other beings on the planet or universe with us !!!!!.    That's who built Atlantis and other lost civilizations ?    We don't know what happened to them.  Some may have survived ???  Just something that makes you go "hmmmmmm..........."    I think that everything that Michael put in his videos and songs and art has a purpose.  Everything is carefully thought out.   We just have to figure it out.   
Yesss! That's pretty much what I had in mind when I made this photo-montage !  Happy you noticed! ;)

Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 06:28:35 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 06:49:47 PM
[. . . .]
Regarding my photo montages about MONKEYS in both Elvis & MJ's life!
As I said when I posted these montages... the word MONKEY can be analyzed from many points of view....
1. MON means MY in French ----) so we have MY KEY(s)
2. MONA means "female monkey" in Spanish; it also means "cute" & "doll" in Spanish
3. MONA also means MOON - which brings us back to lady Diana and the Goddess of the MOON ! ;)
4. MONA is the short form of the name Simone [I posted 3 hoax-videos about the movie "Simone" in the topic "It's only a movie" ;) ]
5. MONA from the famous DaVinci painting Mona Lisa !! We discussed earlier on this topic the connections to Leonardo DaVinci! And Mona Lisa takes my thoughts to LISA MARIE Presley ! ;) and Mary is connected to Virgin Mary [see no. 6 below]
6. MONA is also a contracted form from MADONNA [Mary!] / My Lady

7. MONA Simpson - a character from "The Simpsons" [I posted some photo montages showing the connections of "The Simpsons" to the hoax in Dr. House -topic]
8. MONA can also be a Manx name or word referring to the Isle of Man. Unlike this meaning, it is not an English version but comes from the oldest known name given to the island, Manu or Mana. Caesar actually referred to the island under this name - 'an island called Mona which lies midway across the sea separating Britain from Ireland.' [we all know what IRELAND meant to Michael and also the ISLAND connections that Ive talked about, I also posted montages about the island in the Clothes topic! ;) ]
[. . . .]

Some time ago I found a site [----)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ] where there are all sorts of art-creations showing famous people of today mixed over the images of ancient figures!
This work about Lisa Marie Presley over imposed on a Mona Lisa picture, inspired me to create the photo-montage below!

Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 07:02:57 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 06:58:54 PM
Interestingly enough, on the same site ^^ [----)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ] where I found that art-wok about Lisa & Mona Lisa, there are also other art-works about..... guess who!!?

YES! Elvis and Michael!!

Michael is obviously over imposed on a King TUT picture ! ;)

And Elvis.... WOW! On a Martin Luther King pic! it's very interesting! especially because both Michael and Elvis admired him so much.
It is said that Elvis learned by heart MLK's famous "I have a dream" - speech and he rehearsed it in front of the mirror!
Well...well...The Man in the Mirror! Look at this:

And is this also a "coincidence" ?? I don't think so!! ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 30, 2011, 07:24:20 PM
Hello family...I just came across these video's, and I really think they tell the "True Story"(TS) of Michael and how Michael has been giving us "The Signs" (TS) all along! of what has happened with Michael. Please watch  all 11 videos on this channel, they are certainly worth the time, then let me know what you think!
I will post the first 4 here for now and you can watch the rest on the youtube channel, or post the others if you see fit!
I want to thank you all for the kind words in reply to my previous post!
@Sim...Bless you for the beautiful dedication to my husband and I!!! I will be back later to write more.

I LOVE you all so very much!!
LOVE and LIGHT!
Sorry the videos are in the wrong order!
By the way...this youtube channel has some other great videos on it!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3iZ-lDKDA8&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HphSJbXWCV0&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CltsUthH9w&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_RR6VUvhP4&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 01, 2011, 05:23:34 PM

Sorry, but I don't believe in coincidences! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiaAMnwFgfo[/youtube]

ps: mjj4ever777 - thks for the links ^^ I had seen those videos and I've been watching that youtube channel for some time... As you said, it's great! and part of those videos if not everything is true! This is my belief...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 01, 2011, 07:31:12 PM
Thanks for posting the videos MJJJforever777.  I saw some of them about a year ago but that was when everything was still "fuzzy" to me.  Now everything is "crystal clear" to me and I can't understand why I didn't see these things years ago.  I have no doubt that Michael is an angel sent to us by God.  It's becoming more real every day and things are happening right before our eyes.  I have learned to pay attention, and observe and think for myself a lot more than I used to.   Love to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 01, 2011, 07:47:31 PM
Thanks for posting the videos MJJJforever777.  I saw some of them about a year ago but that was when everything was still "fuzzy" to me.  Now everything is "crystal clear" to me and I can't understand why I didn't see these things years ago.  I have no doubt that Michael is an angel sent to us by God.  It's becoming more real every day and things are happening right before our eyes.  I have learned to pay attention, and observe and think for myself a lot more than I used to.   Love to you all.

I also saw them before, but not in the way I see them now!! lolol/
Isn't it amazing...when you finally put the pieces of the puzzle together and then everything just "makes sense"??  2+years ago, I would never have dreamed that this is where I would be today! The fact that my husband and I have come across so many people around the world that are also feeling this "shift", so to speak, solidify that this is really happening...the "clues" are right in front of us, for those able to "see" the Light!
Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to you!
   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 01, 2011, 09:44:13 PM
Love and light to you and your husband also MJJforever777.    It is "amazing" when everything just starts to make sense. 

It reminds me of the "born again christians" somewhat.   I went to one of their bookstores with a friend a few times a long time ago.   They said when the "holy spirit" hits them they will start talking in "tongues" and fall down.  Most of them were falling down and talking in different languages etc.  They were hit with the spirit and born again.  It never happened to me.  I just watched a few times and then stopped going in there unless my friend wanted me to go in with her. 

So about a year or a year and a half ago after listening to the Jackson5 and Michaels albums, and especially the Invincible album over and over and over.  And also watching videos on MichaelJackson.com and/or Youtube over and over and over.  One day I had a "Eureka" moment and everything started to make sense and I just had to find out about "angels".    I didn't fall down or start talking in "tongues" but all these different lyrics from different songs came to me.  It reminded me of those people who just start talking in a different language when they are "born again".   So I went on the internet and the bookstore and looked things up about angels.  I found videos on Youtube by a reverend or Pastor  who was talking about archangel Michael and ascension and going through stargates etc.  He was saying that he thought Michael has ascended.  After a while I saw a video about fake scenery being used at MJ's funeral.  And then I saw all the photos were from "liberian girl" and was shocked so I started watching all those death hoax videos on youtube until I found this website last winter.

Crazy story but it's all true.  I'm just glad I saw the light and I'm still learning.     LOVE     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 02, 2011, 01:37:20 PM
On the same line of videos ^^ about Michael as the Archangel

this is part 2... out of the many others....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvfVHfttOY&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 02, 2011, 01:45:13 PM
And this is part 1 of a series of videos ^^ about the same subject:

Michael as the Archangel / Jesus

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX5YGRfY98Q&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike