Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: New Jesus - mark my words
October 23, 2011, 12:48:48 PM
Great Videos SimPattyK !   I Love You Too !!!!!  You've been so nice to share everything.  Now you have me wondering about the song Dirty Diana on the Bad Album.  That is interesting that the song was released exactly 10 years before she died in the car crash.  Do you think there is a possibility that her death was staged  ??????        Also there is Diana, Egyptian or Greek God of the moon.  The statue of liberty is a statue of this god.  I saw this on one of the videos on youtube.  Is he talking about liberty in this song or the whole illusion of liberty and freedom ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 23, 2011, 01:40:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Last Supper ~ The Moon & The JUPITER Finger

Here are some of my first findings that connect Michael & Elvis to religious matters ...  and also ART

Some close-ups so that you can read better:

The article telling us about LaToya's "hurting" JUPITER finger!! loll I just love LaToya!! She dropped the most significant clues in the hoax!! Jermaine too, but LaToya rocksssssssss ! ;)
LaToya Jackson Released From Hospital - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Coincidence or not, Elvis had also broken his finger at some point... LMAO :lol: :lol:
here's an excerpt from the article that you can read in a whole on this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
October 16, 1960 - Elvis breaks his finger playing touch football at Graceland. Elvis was first treated first at Campbell Clinic, where doctors decided to transfer him to the hospital because they didn't have enough space to accommodate the anticipated large number of visitors. His touch football teammates and Anita Wood, disk jockey and Elvis' frequent companion when he is in Memphis, accompanied him to the hospital.
[. . . . . ]
Other connections regarding everything I had posted a month ago ^^ The Jupiter finger ....the E.T.... and some more...
Sorry for the "cut-aspect"... I had to "split" my montage into half , otherwise you wouldn't be able to read all that!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4qor0VBjcg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 23, 2011, 06:30:37 PM
SimPattyK thank you for all your pictures.  I still don't understand why the Jupiter finger, or the rainbow or the moon is important although I am really trying to.    I know the theme of space and the moon and the milky way and stars has come up a lot in songs, videos and art of MJ.  Also space suits and space ships.   I am confused about what he is actually trying to say.  I know he also worked on songs for E.T.     Dante Jackson (nephew) gave clues about aliens and ufo's.    Also, Brandon Howard (friend of the family) said his goal was to perform on the moon !!!!!!

Some theories:

1.  They know the truth about aliens, E.T.'s  and may be working with the government ????  Maybe helping with the disclosure project or disclosure to the public.
2.  Maybe he can channel them ???  Like some people say they can get messages from E.T.'s like the Pleidians.
3.  Maybe they were visited or abducted and they know information we don't
4.  Maybe they know when or if E.T's or aliens are coming.  Maybe they already landed or are flying around and we can't see them.  There were a lot of UFO's spotted over London last summer, 2011.   I hope they can come.  We need help !!!!!!
5.  Maybe they know some aliens.  I've wondered about Chris Angel ?!?!
6.  Some are saying that angels are alien's or E.T.'s,   maybe they are like light beings ???????
7.  Some people are saying that Jesus was a time traveler from another star or planet ???????
8.  I've heard a person could be half alien because the DNA code in the light or the light body is sent down.  That is how you can get immaculate conception like in the Jesus story and other stories.  Is MJ half alien like Jesus Christ might have been ?!?!? 
9.  Maybe he already has all 12 strands of DNA working or had DNA repair somehow.  So I heard humans were supposed to have 12 but we were manipulated so we only have two right now ??????    And Chris Brown did a song about 12 strands !!!!!!
10.  So were all part alien because the aliens landed here thousands of years ago ????? Is there an evil reptile race ?  (The bloodline of the Illuminati ????)   So maybe he is one of the good ones like the Pleidians????
I saw Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson's names on a Pleidian website last winter but so were a lot of other people and celebrities ?  People channel the Pleidians.  They are from another star and they are waiting to help earth evolve  ????????    They are more evolved humans.
11.  Maybe the aliens, E.T.'s have been living here all along but we just didn't know it.  Supposedly the "greys" are working for the government underground ?????    The reptilians we can't see because they live in the four dimension ??????   Unless they become hybrid like half human.  I really don't understand how this would work.  Did you ever listen to David Icke.  He talks about all this stuff.

This is all so confusing and it is hard to determine the truth and how to find the truth.  Any ideas ???
Right now I am thinking the most about theories 8 and 9.  Light codes, light bodies and DNA and also carbon changing.

I don't know but I feel that MJ is following God's message so that is what is really the most important.    How it works is beyond my comprehension right now.   Peace and Love.         :-*         bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 24, 2011, 02:00:49 PM
Wow @Don'tWalkAway  /bravo/ I love your last 2 messages and I owe you an answer...
Even if I don't reply soon, don't worry I will! eventually!
Let me 'process" all your theories and questions... and I'll try to answer as best as I can lol I hope others will get involved in our discussion too... we need help... some "branstorming" here loll

I don't' have the answer to everything and I don't have the certainty that my answers are correct , at least not all of them... but I do have the hope that my intuition and my feelings lead me towards the good path of enlightenment even if there are still so many shadows on the way and I can't see everything perfectly clear yet.

For instance, I'm just like you (regarding the Jupiter finger, the moon, the stars, the milky way, the E.T.) I am confused!! - but I can see clearly that there is a connection between them all in relation to both MJ and Elvis!
What is the message they are trying to give us?
What are they guiding us to?

I don't know.... I have some ideas, but not sure of them yet, but I am certain of something: the finger that they all show in so many photos, even LaToya's article in TMZ about her finger, everything points to some clues still undiscovered!!
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 02:02:59 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 24, 2011, 02:54:56 PM
[...] 

Everything is connected so other planets rotations have an effect on the universe and earth too.  So on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 a.m. the earth should be lined up with the center of the milky way.  All the planets will also be lined up, so we are in position to get a lot of photon energy.   Everything is getting warmer and spinning at higher speeds.  This will cause us to be thinking at higher levels.   

[...]
As I said I will try to answer to all the subject that you've touched so far, at least in all your messages from this current page.

@Dontwalkaway: I must tell you, you have a pretty interesting way of saying BIG things but under a questioning-form! I think you are a very CLEVER person! I don't know you but from this topic and a few other interactions we've had on other topics, but I like you so much! I love how you think and how you discuss such important and delicate matters as these! And as you said, I rarely {if never} find someone I can talk to about stuff like that!! As you say they all think I am crazy! and they either politely turn the subject away or they tell me bluntly "cut the crap!" lolll  :lol: :lol:

So...... since you mentioned the lining-up of the planets and December 21st, 2012.

^^This is a screen-shot I made some months ago from a youtube video! A very interesting video which left me with the idea that Michael may return either in December 2012 or even in the beginning of 2013. Just watch this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDBoDWKPyio [/youtube]

("Michael's message- Another part of me")

^^This idea outraged many believers I've talked with at that time on facebook loll because they were still hoping for a BAM in July 2011. Others expect a BAM at the end of Conrad Murray's Trial. I don't know what to think... But I keep remembering Michael's words in "This is it": "We've got 4 years to get this right or it's irreversible" - So I really feel that the BAM will be somewhere towards the end of 2012.

Recap: Start of 2009 + "4 years to get it right" = End of 2012 (
- the 911 ambulance call was made at 12:21 - that hints directly to December 21st 2012 - the Mayan date for the end of the world as we know it!)
- So ... the Beginning of a new World (as described in this video "MJ's message - Another part of me") will be in 2013 - that is the year when probably Michael will feel more secure to show up! IF the world is ready for that...
IF not, I guess we'll just have to wait longer ...

This video ^^ it goes hand in hand with this other video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naVL76fA49g[/youtube]

- So as we know, according to the Mayan calendar, on December 21st 2012 there will be a very rare and perfect alignment of the Planets (remember MJ's lyrics: "The Planets are lining up / Waiting for you / You're just another Part of me!")
- It is said that there will be be a major energy-shift due to this alignment, around the entire Earth! And the way people will be able to use that energy will be decisive for how things will continue here on Earth!
- The Illuminati will try to make a negative shift of that energy in order for them to accomplish their goal of total control over the Planet!
- Michael, our archangel and forces of good are trying to awaken us spiritually so that we use that energy in a positive way for our good and the well being of Earth! That's why he says in "This is it" : "We have 4 years to make this right or else it's irreversible!!"
- Remember the video extracted from Michael's movie "Captain EO"? ----)) We are here to Change the World - everything is about an "energy war" between the forces of good: Michael & his soldiers of love (in the video below) VERSUS the forces of evil: the Black Queen (symbolizing the Illuminati/Masons/Satanists);
- I think that this video below is prophetic as many of Michael's lyrics of his wonderful songs!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhuRL4N5d0w&feature=related[/youtube]

I watched some of the videos with minister Louis Farrakhan speaking about Michael! OMG! This man is extraordinary on many other stringent issues of our present! You just need to research about him on youtube...and you'll find many interesting lectures and conferences given by him.
Here's the complete lecture from where the video I gave above ^^, was extracted. That lecture is called "Michael Jackson Crucifixion" and it's amazing! I recommend you to watch it entirely!
It has many parts, but it is just towards part 7 that he really starts making his point about Michael, the beginning parts are just a very interesting introduction for what comes in the end about Michael as the Jesus of our ERA! very powerful thoughts! I love it!

here is part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzN3kR9Bo2w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 24, 2011, 05:43:09 PM
Thanks SimPattyK for all the videos.  I really love Jackieblue64.  I've seen some of them by Rev. Farrahkan but not all of them.  I will watch them when I get a chance.  I agree with him.  To me, michael is like the christ or an angel of this time.I don't even want to guess about the BAM because I have no idea except that it won't be after 2013 starts according to TS or someone like that.     December 21, 2012 makes sense because that is when the age of aquarius starts and 2/21 has been used during this hoax.    I think that maybe he has to do it slowly just like things have been going.  Slowly give information out every seven days and letting it "simmer" or something like that.    Maybe he has to start now because it is going to take a very long time if you do it bit by tiny bit ?    Just guessing.  Thanks for calling me clever.  There are just a lot of questions going around in my head.  I'm trying to figure out the "truth" that was hidden from humanity that Jackieblue64 keeps referring to.  She also says something like the truths will be unveiled etc.   Michael has been trying to give messages about it for a long time.  I guess we have to figure things out bit by bit on our own so that we will learn and also believe it.    You can't just say things like "I am an archangel and I'm going to show you the way to peace on earth and heaven on earth" and expect everyone to believe you !!!!!   They might think you are nuts or something, right ??   

Peace and Love        bearhug        albino/ :-*     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 28, 2011, 04:42:38 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zLhK4xn9k4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 28, 2011, 06:21:53 PM
Thanks for the video SimPattyK.  I've seen most of the videos from THEKINGdom52 but that one is really nice.    That is such a sweet story about the bird.  Did you ever notice that THEKING is capitalized ?   Does that mean that this is THE KING ??????   THEKINGdom52 was written on the red banner under the pumpkin in court.  He/she must be important.   Another thing that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmm.........???????.    Maybe we'll never know ??????  but I think we will !!!!!!???????

Peace and Love     bearhug        :-*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 28, 2011, 09:46:19 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm so glad I found it!!! SimPattyK, your research astounds me and warms my heart! God Bless You!

You have connected so many of the dots, with great precision! /bravo/

I hope that more members read these posts and watch all of the videos that you have provided, because I firmly believe that this is the path everyone should be focusing on!!

Awareness, Awakening, and L.O.V.E ( Law Of Vibrational Energy)... We are the ones that can change the world, and Michael is leading the way for those who have awakened to the Truth!

I have to go right now, but I am with you guys 100%...There are NO "Coincidences" and this "New Age", the age where we are restored to our true potentials, IS coming, and we have been so blessed to be a part of HIStory...with Michael leading the way!!

Blessings Love and Light to you all!!!  We are all ONE with the universe...We are LOVE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 29, 2011, 06:38:50 PM
@mjj4ever777: ohh you made me so happy with your comment! first because you appreciate what I posted here and second because you also feel and think the same way.
And as you said, it would be so nice if more people would read this topic and participate...as we are in the search for answers here... There are still so many unanswered questions and mysteries as to what the real purpose of this hoax is and what are the true roles of Elvis & Michael on this planet!
This is a very delicate subject.... especially because it touches God, faith, religion, personal beliefs and also because there are some things that need to be discussed at another level than just normal conversations... it's the spiritual...magical... paranormal level I'm talking about... the one that can also explain the why and the how of all these amazing "coincidences", part of which are obviously intentional, planned, but there so many 'destined" coincidences so to speak...there's a higher force up there ...influencing everything.... And this is why when you want to talk about stuff like that you risk being judged, labelled or called a fool, a nutcase, a bizarre / freaky individual!
But I've come to the phase where I really don't care anymore... I am just happy when I find people like you guys, to whom I can speak about these things and who understand me and are able to come up with their own opinions and findings!

@don'tWalAway: I always loved the videos from this youtube channel THEKINGdom52... But some months ago I stopped trying to see which youtube/facebook/forum/twitter user might be Michael, because there was a period with so many fakers and posers! that totally left me with a bitter taste for this. Some of these fakers were good at making videos too, they gave good infos, but in the end they turned out to be just fakers! So ever since I decided to just enjoy the videos that i find, take the good part from everywhere , without questioning myself whether it comes form Michael, from his family or from one of his team or just a simple believer/investigator like me.
I think that when Michael wants to send messages to us, the believers, he uses either TMZ, LaToya's or Paris' twitter, Jermaine's "slip-ups" ... I really doubt he makes youtube videos for us... or that he himself posts them...maybe he delegates either his employees or some fans that he's been collaborating with for this project, maybe even from before June 25th 2009! everything's possible...
There are still some of your interesting messages, above here ^^, @don'tWalAway: that I need to answer... As soon as I can , I will! I just need time... I have so many on my head lately....

kissssssssssss & hugssssss to you both ^^  bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 29, 2011, 07:37:01 PM
I don't think that MJ & Elvis are angelic humans.
As i said in my previous posts here ^^ I believe they are angels [call them prophets/divine spirits/how you like] sent by God on Earth with a specific purpose: spread LOVE and re-activate the angelic side in humans! remind us who we really are and what we are supposed to stand for!

I do believe that there are special human beings sent by God to show the right direction to humanity. Call them what you want; an angel, angelic human, prophet ... So I totally agree with you Sim and I believe that Michael is one of them.

Thank you for all the research Sim.
  bearhug
Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:41:02 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 30, 2011, 12:37:27 AM
Hello again family. I just wanted to say a couple of things here, because I think you guys will understand where I'm coming from. First, the fact that I am here, on a Michael Jackson hoax site, tells me that "something" is going on right now, that the majority of humanity can't comprehend. I wasn't a "Fan" and didn't really know much about Michael Jackson before June 25th 2009, so I didn't go "looking" for a conspiracy about the "death" of him.
 I firmly believe, and so does my husband, that Michael "chose" us, and brought us here to this forum. I don't care what anyone thinks about that, because "things" have been happening to my husband and I, that can't be explained in any other way then, somehow Michael has "tapped" into our consciousness and "woke" us from our slumber...Michael has already said that God has planted "seeds" inside of certain people, himself included, and I believe that Michael was chosen to awaken humanity to let us know that "we" are the ones who can change the world back to Love and rid it of the evil.

@ Sim...Your beautiful montages have already shown how 911 was sublimily, fed to us through the  media for years before it happened, which shows us that our consciousness can be tapped into so that we act in a certain way to create that "reality", therefore, it only makes sense that if we all put our minds on the path of Love, that we can "consciously" "Change The World", back to where we are harmonious with the planet once again.

Captain E.O tells us of what is to come "loud and clear" in my opinion, though most just see it as a "movie" so to speak, but in reality Michael is telling us that the planets are lining up...2012, they're bringing "Brighter days"...Love conquers Evil and that We are here to change the world..."We" really have the power to do this, and I am hoping that after the trial is over and Michael hasn't "Bammed" yet, that more people will start looking into other "layers" in this hoax.

We truly are Michael's "Army Of Love" and I think that this army needs to be put into "action" really soon. Somehow we need to help others see that we need to unite as one and Believe in ourselves enough to see that we have this special power, called LOVE and it is time to show Michael that we understand our role in this whole "Adventure". This is difficult though, as it is not their fault that they don't understand yet, as many are still being controlled by the "Media" part of this hoax, they still live through their "egos" and not throught their "sacred Hearts", so we have to be patient and kind to them, but at the same time, we need to "teach" them or help guide them down the right "path".

I want to suggest that we make a separate thread after the trial, as I think that the title of this thread may be "off putting" to some, and therefore that might be why this important subject is not getting the traffic it deserves...what do you guys think about that?

You know, the only thing I've really been passionate about in my life is LOVE, and I didn't know why, until Michael brought me into this hoax, and now I understand that my strong belief in LOVE was for a reason...to help others believe in the power of LOVE!
When I first met my husband, he didn't believe in LOVE, he said he loved me, but I didn't "feel" his LOVE...Today 15 years later, I can tell you that I am the most LOVED wife on the Planet, because I taught my husband about LOVE and how if you truly believe in it and Live it every day, you become LOVE...We now have a LOVE so strong, that there is nothing that could ever break it, and it changes your life forever!

The other night my husband and I were lying in bed talking about LOVE, like we often do, wondering if there is any other couple out there that feel like we do, because it is so rare, and all of a sudden my husband looked into my eyes and said "Kitty, I have to tell you something, I LOVE Michael, the way that I LOVE You" and my heart just burst with happiness, because it was at that moment that I knew that  he truly understood what LOVE, in it's purest form, really is. My husband is an athlete, a "manly" man, but he has finally reached a level of LOVE, that doesn't involve "ego" and that my friends, is the kind of LOVE that we were ALL destined to acheive!

Michael is "special". He has the power to make each one of us feel like he truly Loves us, each as an individual. He Believes in us and now it is time for each of us to Believe in ourselves and live our lives with positivity and LOVE! Michael told us to study the "Greats" and become "Greater"... Well my husband and I have taken to that task, and we have studied  the "GREATEST"...Michael Jackson...and we  received the education our lives! We may not have known much about The King of Pop before June 25th 2009, but we certainly know Michael Jackson, the "Man", now! Michael is "family", he is our Brother, and our LOVE and dedication to him will be for all of eternity!

Michael is LOVE in it's purest form...and after 2+years of watching and listening to every word that Michael has said in his speeches, lyrics, poetry, videos, ...anything that comes directly from Michael's mouth, my husband and I are certain that Michael is at the "Helm" of something so life changing that, most of the world isn't going to know what hit them!! They asked for a Bam, but are they prepared for a BAM of this proportion??

Well I will close for tonight, but I look forward to continuing this conversation with all of you! "Keep The Faith" dear family...I have no doubt that we are on the right path here!

I LOVE you all so very much...there are so many beautiful souls here on this forum and I am honored to be on this journey with all of you...This Is It and it is all for "L.O.V.E"...never doubt that!

Michael, my brother...you know I LOVE you most!!! "Heart" To "Heart" and "Mind" To "Mind", Always and Forever! <3
 bearhug
Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:39:08 AM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 30, 2011, 03:08:16 AM
Beautiful post mjj4ever777!  It's sad to me that there are not more men on this forum, who recognize the special greatness of MJ.  There are lots of causes and famous people, etc. that men follow in droves, but this puzzles me. What's wrong with their eyes and hearts?

What I like very much about you Dontwalkaway, is that you like to explore a lot of interesting possibilities without judging, condemning, ridiculing or also being arrogant, overly confident , singly focused, and coming across that yours is the only way or you found the final truth.  I too really like to explore freely all ideas, but without saying that one single way holds all the answers, because it probably doesn’t.

SimPattyK, you already know I love you and your work!  Just keep on doing your thang!
For over a year now I’ve also been convinced that BAM will be Dec. 21, 2012.   And TS promised it would happen before 2013 or he’s an imposter.
It’s also occurred to me that as Jesus was in the grave 3 days, so Michael will be in the grave 3 and a half years so to speak.

I was always intrigued by the statement by Liza Minelli, that when the autopsy report comes out, that “all hell would break loose”!  But nothing came of that however.  Did she know something about Michael the rest of the world didn’t?  Front said that, “Exhibit B would rock the trial, Lightman spinning all the while”.  Wouldn’t it be crazy if it was shown that MJ’s “B” for blood was indeed not normal blood in some tiny way?  Sorry for talking crazy talk!

I just wanted to share with you a little about this interesting movie I watched a few years ago that intrigued me.  Pretty much all takes place in a livingroom (low budget :lol:), but it is about a time traveller, whose travels include being Jesus and other famous people.  He never (can't)  dies, so he has to kind of duck in and out of people's lives so he's not discovered. I loved it!  Here's the trailer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9WFruP1wA[/youtube]

The Man from Earth
The Man from Earth is a 2007 science fiction film written by Jerome Bixby and directed by Richard Schenkman. The film stars David Lee Smith as John Oldman, the protagonist of the story. The screenplay for this movie was conceived by Jerome Bixby in the early 1960s and was completed on his death bed in April 1998, making it his final piece of work.[2] The movie gained recognition in part for being widely distributed through Internet peer-to-peer networks and its producer publicly thanked users of these networks for this.
The plot focuses on John Oldman, a departing university professor who claims to be a Cro-Magnon (or Magdalenian caveman) who has somehow survived for over 14,000 years. The only setting is in and around Oldman's house during his farewell party, with the plot advancing through intellectual arguments between Oldman and his fellow faculty.

Plot
The movie begins with Professor John Oldman (David Lee Smith) packing his belongings onto his truck, preparing to move to a new home. His colleagues show up to give him an impromptu farewell party: Harry (John Billingsley), a biologist; Edith (Ellen Crawford), a fellow professor and devout Christian; Dan (Tony Todd), an anthropologist; Sandy (Annika Peterson), a historian who is in love with John; Dr. Will Gruber (Richard Riehle), a psychiatrist; Art (William Katt), an archaeologist; and his student Linda (Alexis Thorpe).
As John's colleagues continue to pressure him for the reason for his departure, John slowly, and somewhat reluctantly, reveals that he is a prehistoric "caveman" who has survived for more than 14,000 years. His colleagues refuse to believe his story. John continues his tale, stating that he was once a Sumerian for 2000 years, then a Babylonian under Hammurabi, then a disciple of Gautama Buddha. He claims to have known Christopher Columbus, Van Gogh, and other famous historical figures.
During the course of the conversation, John's colleagues question his story according to their specialties. For instance, Harry, the biologist, discusses the possibility of a human living for so long. Art, the archaeologist, questions John about events in prehistory; he exclaims that John's answers, though correct, could have come from any textbook.
The discussion turns to the topic of religion. John mentions that he is not a follower of a particular religion; though he does not necessarily believe in an omnipotent God, he does not discount the possibility of such a being's existence. John then reluctantly reveals that he was the inspiration for the Jesus story and "the one called Jesus", which leaves members of his audience, especially Edith, aghast and angry. Out of his hearing, they begin to talk about the possibility of John being mentally ill or high on drugs.
After this shocking revelation, emotions in the room run high. Edith begins crying, and Gruber sternly demands that John end his tale and give closure by admitting it was all a hoax, threatening him with the possibility of locking him up for observation. John apologizes to everyone and tells them that it was all just a story.
John's friends begin to leave. John apologizes to Harry and Edith, while Art and Linda depart without many parting words. When it is Dan's turn to say goodbye, his words hint that he believes John's story. After everyone but Dr. Gruber and Sandy has left, Dr. Gruber overhears John and Sandy's conversation, which suggests that the story was true after all. John mentions some of the pun pseudonyms he had used over the years, such as John Paley (as in Paleolithic) and John Savage. He also mentions another pseudonym, used over sixty years ago while a chemistry professor at Harvard: John Thomas Partee (as in John T. Party of Boston). This was the name of Gruber's father; upon hearing this, Gruber, shocked and over-excited at the sight of his ageless father, suffers a heart attack and dies. After Gruber's body is taken away, Sandy notes that John seems especially struck by his death. She realizes that it is the first time he has seen his grown child die. John wordlessly gets in his truck and drives away, as though to leave forever. Then he stops and looks at Sandy, apparently deciding to spend some time with her. The movie ends with Sandy getting into the truck.
[edit] Production
The story is Jerome Bixby's last work, which he completed on his deathbed in April 1998. Bixby dictated the last of his screenplay to his son, screenwriter Emerson Bixby. After Jerome Bixby's death the script was given to Richard Schenkman to direct on a $200,000 budget.[1]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:56:51 AM
MJJ4ever777 thank you for the beautiful post.  I feel the same way.  It's amazing how we love Michael so much and also that we are showing so much love to each other.    If we can do it then everyone else can too !!!!.   

Yes, MJonMind I like to explore different ideas, and theories and possibilities.  Lately I have been thinking about the constellation Orion because of the pictures from SimPattyk.    I think that the ancient Egyptians knew about the importance of these stars because the pyramids were perfectly lined up to receive light from them.  They weren't just praying to the sun, they might have been getting information from the light.    The pyramids were not just tombs but resurrection/revival places.  Also in other videos I've seen other temples, structures built to receive this light.  Major holy sites, buildings, temples etc. are built along this energy grid or pattern.  Ancient people knew how to use this energy.    Also, didn't the three wise men find Jesus when he was born by following a star ?  Wasn't it Sirius, a star from the constellation Orion.     

Also, on many of the photos given by SimPattyK and others there are monkeys.  Photos of monkeys.  Michael had a pet chimp "bubbles".  Also there is a statue of him and a monkey.  Elvis with monkeys too ?????    Also, I've the word mon-key and there are drawings of keys ????   Also there is a monkey with a crown on the cover of the Dangerous album.  What does all this mean ?????   What do you think ????

There is the 1000th monkey theory about collective consciousness.  When a certain number of monkeys learn how to do something it transfers to the rest of them.  So when a certain number of people know something it will transfer to the rest of them ??????

Also, on a Youtube video someone wrote that they thought Michael was saying that humans were not evolved totally from monkeys ???  There are theories that we have ancestors from different planets and they could be the survivors of ancient civilizations like Atlantis etc.   I don't know,  these are just things I've seen and read.       
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 12:21:43 PM
Also, I forgot to say that the video for the song "You are not alone"  has scenes from the lost civization of Atlantis.  The scene with him and Lisa   laying between the columns.  So I was thinking that the song has multiple meanings like most of Michael's songs do. 

"You are not alone" can also mean that "we are not alone on the planet or in the universe".  There are other beings on the planet or universe with us !!!!!.    That's who built Atlantis and other lost civilizations ?    We don't know what happened to them.  Some may have survived ???  Just something that makes you go "hmmmmmm..........."    I think that everything that Michael put in his videos and songs and art has a purpose.  Everything is carefully thought out.   We just have to figure it out. 

Do you know that I went everywhere looking for the Dangerous album last year ?  It wasn't because I wanted the songs because I already had most of them.   It was because I wanted to look at the art work on the cover !!!!!!

Peace and Love      :-*         penguin/                  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions