Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: New Jesus - mark my words
October 18, 2011, 04:33:37 PM
Oh My Gosh SimPattyK !!!!!,  maybe it wasn't a coincidence about Prince Williams' birthdate being an 11 ??????   I was hoping that it was.   That is interesting that you saw a story about his birth being induced ?    Where did you see it ?    They planned it for this day ????   Scary Stuff to think about.  It is hard for me to believe that people could be so evil and plan these evil things for so long ????  But I know there are.     :cry:    Is the royal family one of the main leaders of the illuminati ???    They want to stay hidden and say they are figure heads ????   Probably not because Prince William is doing pilot training right now in the U.S. ????

I agree with you about Michael and Elvis.  It seems like they are not just ordinary humans.  They seem special and seem to have special abilities.  It does seem that they are messengers from God.  It seems that God gave them special abilities in order to help all of us.  We all should appreciate them because doing what they do is very hard.    I saw the video where they were talking about Elvis being able to do astral projection.   Supposedly humans have a lot more abilities than we think we do.  We only use a very small part of our brains.  We can do so much more.  We can use the energy field around us for great things including things like telepathy.  Supposedly that is the next step in evolution for humans if we make it.    I want to get David Wilcock's new book about it.     Peace and Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 18, 2011, 06:05:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh My Gosh SimPattyK !!!!!,  maybe it wasn't a coincidence about Prince Williams' birthdate being an 11 ??? I was hoping that it was. That is interesting that you saw a story about his birth being induced? Where did you see it ? They planned it for this day ??? Scary Stuff to think about.  It is hard for me to believe that people could be so evil and plan these evil things for so long ???  But I know there are. :cry: [...]
As I said you can find many of these info on the links I gave previously, but also with the help of Mr. Google where I found these links:1.
"[...]it is regrettable that Prince William’s birth was a result of induced labor (p. 45, Diana: Her True Story by Andrew Morton)[...]
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Remember ... Remember... the 5th of November!!!" ---)) 2.
"On November 5, 1981, Diana's first pregnancy was officially announced, and she openly discussed it with members of the press.  On June 21, 1982, at St. Mary's Hospital, after 16 hours of labour, Diana gave birth to her first son, Prince William.  He was the first heir to the British throne to be born in a hospital.  William was an induced delivery - scheduled around Prince Charles' summer polo diary.

There was some controversy in the media when she decided to take William, still a baby, on her first major overseas visit to Australia and New Zealand soon after. But that was later popularly applauded.  Although called Wills for short, this was where William got his other playful moniker - Wombat. "

[...]Is the royal family one of the main leaders of the illuminati ???    They want to stay hidden and say they are figure heads ????   Probably not because Prince William is doing pilot training right now in the U.S. ???? [...]
To answer to your questions here, I invite you to read this article here. I quote a few lines from it... It seems that just like Diana, Prince William is not willing to let himself used by the Illuminati!! I also believe in let's say... 50% chances that Diana is still alive!! and protected somewhere from the masons!
"[...]Prince William refuses to be King
October 18, 2001

All the elite in the government and the royal houses of western Europe belong to secret organisations (Bilderberg, illuminati, masonary). Like in criminal sects, the rule of these organisations is total obedience or death. In the case of Diana, the very same people who murdered the mother of William, are demanding him to play the role of King. Today William couldn't continue any longer this most horrible game. In an interview with the Star Magazine, "Prince William has stunned his father Prince Charles by vowing he'll never be king -- because he can't forgive the royal family for the way they mistreated his beloved mom, Princess Diana." (1)
It seems that once again, like in the case of Elian, the love between parents and children was stronger than TOTAL evil. Will William pay with his life for this ?[....]"

On the other hand, a more recent article writes this:
[...]Prince William Taking Two Huge Steps To Become The "Masonic Christ"!

Subtitle: Step 1 - In line with our belief that Antichrist will come from the House of Windsor, Prince William joined the "Order of the Garter", a secret society formed in 1348 which has long exercised great control over the global Illuminati.

Step 2 - Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II announce plans to put Prince William through an unprecedented course on how to be a King -- a course of training never done before in all England's long history! Is William going to be trained to be Antichrist, the coming "Man of Lawlessness"?

[....]
Not only was Prince William born 21 June 1982, but he was made the 1,000th member of the Order of the Garter on 16 June 2008! Isn't it interesting that the man we believe is the future Antichrist was precisely the 1,000th member of the Garter! Prince William had to become a member of the Order of the Garter if he was going to one day become the Masonic Christ, also known as Antichrist. His family possesses the right pedigree, the right symbolism and the right genealogy to have Antichrist come out of their ranks.

Unprecedented Teaching and Training For Prince William

Since we expect 2012 to be the logical year for Antichrist to arise, and since we expect Prince William to be the "Man of Sin", we should not be too surprised to learn that Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II have created a very special training course for William to teach him how to be King. The most interesting fact is that this type of training has never, ever been undertaken in all England's history!

NEWS BRIEF: "Queen and Charles draw up secret plan to train Prince William: First Ever Type of Training", News of the World, July 26, 2008

"PRINCE William is to be given an astonishing apprenticeship in how to be king ... The Queen and Prince Charles have drawn up a secret two-year intensive training programme which he will start when he quits military life in the New Year. A senior royal aide confirmed last night: 'You could say he'll be the first person to ever get an apprenticeship in Kingship'."

Why would Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II feel it necessary to create a historically unprecedented "apprenticeship in Kingship"? Why, after 1,000+ years of English history would the reigning Monarch and her prestigious son, decide that this young Prince needed an apprenticeship program training him to be King?

The answer may lie in the fact that this training program is not designed to train him to be King of England, but King of the World, the Masonic Christ, the one whom the Bible will call Antichrist! Granted, this theory is speculation, but I believe it to be calculated speculation. Being King of the World will be a far more daunting task than just King of Great Britain. This global king will have to learn how to successfully deal with widely divergent cultures from all around the world. He will have to be thoroughly trained in how to not anger individual rulers from many different cultures throughout the world. [....]
READ THE REST HERE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ Very interesting !

[...]Supposedly humans have a lot more abilities than we think we do.  We only use a very small part of our brains.  We can do so much more.  We can use the energy field around us for great things including things like telepathy.  Supposedly that is the next step in evolution for humans if we make it.[...]
I also think we, as humans should try our best to improve our skills in using our brain and our energy field at their at leas half capacity! Then the world would surely be a better place!

Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:49:27 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 18, 2011, 06:35:08 PM
As I said in my previous post ^^ I believe that Lady Diana might still be alive ..let's say 50% chances from what I could find out until now...
I don't know if these sources are credible or not, but I wouldn't dismiss anything yet!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 18, 2011, 06:55:16 PM
 OMG! :| ::P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy Jean is not my lover ( Because I am having an affair with Camilla)
She's just a girl who says I am the one,  but the kid is not my son ( Diana was a surrogate mother for the illuminati's clone )
[b Her Schemes and plans
Be careful what you do, because the lie becomes the truth   

also Billy Jean can be Billy Gene.    Talking about genes and DNA
Also Billy is a name close to Willy.   Also, I read there was a king named William.  Talking about the royal genes and the royal families.

:lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:26:34 PM
Thanks SimPattyK,  You are a wealth of information.  How do you find everything and so fast ?   It's making me think about who are the leaders of the illuminati.  I will read what I can.    It's getting scary because it is becoming more real every day.  It would be so great if Diana was still alive !!!!!

Peace               :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 19, 2011, 01:29:06 AM
Dontwalkaway: I didn't find the info fast... I had known these things for quite some time now.
I've always loved Diana and I read a lot about her, both before and after 1997.
Only the 2-3 articles that I quote last evening I found them on the spot.

And you know what seems eerie to me? It's the fact that I still find things about Diana, while I am researching about Elvis and Michael! It often occurs to me to find links, photos about her, her mysterious death and of course William! - regarding the "religious" subject, even if I don't exactly search for her, but for Elvis & Michael info! Isn't that strange? They are connected somehow... more than we know now! I can feel it!

There are some interesting connections between her, Elvis and Michael...all related to the statue of Liberty! I am  currently on this subject trying to find some more info... I will make a montage...
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:32:13 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 19, 2011, 02:17:29 AM
I started a thread elsewhere with these videos but since I'm thinking after reading here, that they might fit. I'm not saying I'm agreeing with them, but they certainly give good points and aspects to understanding the Bible and earth history. Also someone mentioned about lots of proof that Jesus existed, well I would say that there is NOT. In the third video he talks about that. The only historian who mentions the name of Jesus Christ of course without the letter J and in Greek, is Josephus. And that excerpt apparantly has been proven to be added later (fraud). All other references are from the early church fathers in the later first century and on. He says there are a couple of references only to the Christ but without the Jesus added. For instance this is Tacitus a Roman historian from the second century:
But not all the relief that could come from man, not all the Bounties that the prince could bestow, nor all the atonements Which could be presented to the gods, availed to relieve Nero From the infamy of being believed to have ordered the Conflagration, the fire of Rome. Hence to suppress the rumor, he Falsely charged with the guilt, and punished Christians, who were Hated for their enormities. Christus, the founder of the name, was Put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign Of Tiberius: but the pernicious superstition, repressed for a time Broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief Originated, but through the city of Rome also, where all things Hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their Center and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first Made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an Immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of Firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.

By the second century there was easily time for stories to be enlarged and fancified about Jesus, such as imagine what could happen even 50 years from Michael's death. And remember that during his actual lifetime Jesus was rejected by the religious people of his day much as Christians here would reject Michael in a similar role. To me it's all perspective, and how powerful people and our minds can deceive us. After 2000 years it has been clever marketing and packaging that has made all the difference for belief in Jesus.

I watched these videos and found them intriguing. They start off with ancient Egypt and symbols that we have all seen in MJ's life/hoax. At one point the narrator says, "This is it." lol  It relates to African/Egyptians origins of African Americans, links through slavery, using the Matrix as a style of delivery of his message. As the videos progress, the discussion is about the source of Christianity and even the Old Testament being rooted ALL in Egypt and astrology.  They show a black-skinned Madonna and child, which I absolutely agree is completely factual with much evidence.

I know that I have noticed a definate pointing in this MJ hoax to Egypt, with some hints of Christians themes, but by no means pushing a get saved in Jesus agenda. MJ includes the Mayan calendar and bringing love back to the world not through any religion. These videos seem similar to his philosophy in some ways. I agree about the black origins of the Biblical people, but all the rest I'm just on the fence, but open.  Humans have and are very creative and inventive, borrowing concepts from previous writings. This can be packaged so well, and so convincingly, and we all throughout history as humans, can become so arrogant thinking our way is right and everyone else should believe the same way. Some will spread their beliefs by force, especially if they are in positions of power.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb9r1yrEs6o&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc3lBKMwAh8&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJXAq1nqj6g&feature=related[/youtube]

In the final analysis for me, it is God alone who creates EVERYTHING, plans how history goes, plans who the villians (including the Illuminati) are, who the heros/saviours/enlightened ones are. And He loves every single person. He holds every atom together and He knows/causes every thought and action we think and do. JMO :D
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 02:27:36 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2011, 03:45:11 AM
I started a thread elsewhere with these videos but since I'm thinking after reading here, that they might fit. I'm not saying I'm agreeing with them, but they certainly give good points and aspects to understanding the Bible and earth history. Also someone mentioned about lots of proof that Jesus existed, well I would say that there is NOT. In the third video he talks about that. The only historian who mentions the name of Jesus Christ of course without the letter J and in Greek, is Josephus. And that excerpt apparantly has been proven to be added later (fraud). All other references are from the early church fathers in the later first century and on. He says there are a couple of references only to the Christ but without the Jesus added. For instance this is Tacitus a Roman historian from the second century:
But not all the relief that could come from man, not all the Bounties that the prince could bestow, nor all the atonements Which could be presented to the gods, availed to relieve Nero From the infamy of being believed to have ordered the Conflagration, the fire of Rome. Hence to suppress the rumor, he Falsely charged with the guilt, and punished Christians, who were Hated for their enormities. Christus, the founder of the name, was Put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign Of Tiberius: but the pernicious superstition, repressed for a time Broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief Originated, but through the city of Rome also, where all things Hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their Center and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first Made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an Immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of Firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.

By the second century there was easily time for stories to be enlarged and fancified about Jesus, such as imagine what could happen even 50 years from Michael's death. And remember that during his actual lifetime Jesus was rejected by the religious people of his day much as Christians here would reject Michael in a similar role. To me it's all perspective, and how powerful people and our minds can deceive us. After 2000 years it has been clever marketing and packaging that has made all the difference for belief in Jesus.

I watched these videos and found them intriguing. They start off with ancient Egypt and symbols that we have all seen in MJ's life/hoax. At one point the narrator says, "This is it." lol  It relates to African/Egyptians origins of African Americans, links through slavery, using the Matrix as a style of delivery of his message. As the videos progress, the discussion is about the source of Christianity and even the Old Testament being rooted ALL in Egypt and astrology.  They show a black-skinned Madonna and child, which I absolutely agree is completely factual with much evidence.

I know that I have noticed a definate pointing in this MJ hoax to Egypt, with some hints of Christians themes, but by no means pushing a get saved in Jesus agenda. MJ includes the Mayan calendar and bringing love back to the world not through any religion. These videos seem similar to his philosophy in some ways. I agree about the black origins of the Biblical people, but all the rest I'm just on the fence, but open.  Humans have and are very creative and inventive, borrowing concepts from previous writings. This can be packaged so well, and so convincingly, and we all throughout history as humans, can become so arrogant thinking our way is right and everyone else should believe the same way. Some will spread their beliefs by force, especially if they are in positions of power.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb9r1yrEs6o&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc3lBKMwAh8&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJXAq1nqj6g&feature=related[/youtube]

In the final analysis for me, it is God alone who creates EVERYTHING, plans how history goes, plans who the villians (including the Illuminati) are, who the heros/saviours/enlightened ones are. And He loves every single person. He holds every atom together and He knows/causes every thought and action we think and do. JMO :D

Absolutely agree with the portions of underlined text within your post, MJonmind. [/color] The second century stories presumably set the stage for the possibility and acceptance of the results of the debate about the divinity of Christ at the First Council of Nicaea in the early part of the third century (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).  However, “in the final analysis for me, it is God alone who creates EVERYTHING” . . . in conjunction with our God-given free will.  JMO. ;)

The videos sound interesting.  I’ll definitely view them at some point.  Thanks for posting them.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 19, 2011, 09:28:29 AM
@MjonMind as always your post is wonderful!
Thank you for posting about those things... You did it better than I ever would have...
I love what you wrote and I feel/think the same as you regarding GOD and Jesus

much LOVE to you  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 19, 2011, 07:48:36 PM
It is interesting that the "Jesus" story is pretty much the same as the story of "Horus" and all the other "anointed ones" throughout the ages.  Maybe it's the same story written over and over ?????   Maybe it happened over and over ?  He said christianity was a fraud to manipulate society.  This could be; but the same story was told in many other places and times.    There all so similar.    The video talks about how it has to do with worshipping the sun and studying astrology etc.  I've also seen videos where they talk about the Egyptians doing a lot more than just worshipping the sun.  They get information from the light and even use light as a machine for resurrection and revival.  That's why they built the pyramids.  They had superior technology probably from places far away from earth.  Their knowledge is tied to astrology and maybe even alien visitors.    There is a lot more to this story. 

Also, I heard him say in the video that the age of aquarius is called the age of water.  The symbol is a man carrying a jug of water.  It reminds me of the This Is it movie when Michael says "Water", "Water".  Some people were wondering about it.  I think it may have to do with the coming of the age of aquarius.  He seems to be the messenger for this coming age.  Also, there is a song by him called "water" but I haven't listened to it.

Also, the constellation of Orion and the star Sirius has come up a lot during this hoax experience.  I don't know why.  Sirius is the bright star Jesus and others were born under on December 25.  It seems important.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 22, 2011, 01:54:08 PM
It is interesting that the "Jesus" story is pretty much the same as the story of "Horus" and all the other "anointed ones" throughout the ages.  Maybe it's the same story written over and over ?????  [...]
Maybe yes... maybe the History REPEATS over and over...

The video talks about how it has to do with worshipping the sun and studying astrology etc.  I've also seen videos where they talk about the Egyptians doing a lot more than just worshipping the sun.  They get information from the light and even use light as a machine for resurrection and revival.  That's why they built the pyramids.  They had superior technology probably from places far away from earth.  Their knowledge is tied to astrology and maybe even alien visitors.    There is a lot more to this story. 
[...]
Yes! there's still a mystery of how the Egyptians knew so much then in those times and we, not even in this "modern era" haven't yet reached their level of knowledge!

[...]
Also, I heard him say in the video that the age of aquarius is called the age of water.  The symbol is a man carrying a jug of water.  It reminds me of the This Is it movie when Michael says "Water", "Water".  Some people were wondering about it.  I think it may have to do with the coming of the age of aquarius.  He seems to be the messenger for this coming age.  Also, there is a song by him called "water" but I haven't listened to it.

Also, the constellation of Orion and the star Sirius has come up a lot during this hoax experience.  I don't know why.  Sirius is the bright star Jesus and others were born under on December 25.  It seems important.
Sirius an ORION [Elvis]....

Regarding what the video said and your comments on the Aquarian age and Michael's repeating "water...water..." in "This Is It", I thought it may interest you to see these 2 pages from a book that Elvis was reading...with his marks/annotations on it... I'm not very sure but I think it's "The Prophet"...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 22, 2011, 04:56:45 PM
Thankyou SimpattyK.  Yes, I thought those passages from the book were interesting.  When you think about it women have been improving their position in the world even during the last 40-50 years.  It is also starting to get a little better in the Middle East for women.    They also talked about the planets Neptune and Uranus having the most influence on peoples minds (according to occult studies).     That seems interesting.   

Everything is connected so other planets rotations have an effect on the universe and earth too.  So on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 a.m. the earth should be lined up with the center of the milky way.  All the planets will also be lined up, so we are in position to get a lot of photon energy.   Everything is getting warmer and spinning at higher speeds.  This will cause us to be thinking at higher levels.    I heard about it changing carbon and DNA.  Will we go up to the next step in evolution ?   They say humans are getting smarter and IQ levels are going up.  These may also be the indigo or crystal children ???      I don't know but it is getting pretty interesting because current events, biology and chemistry and science, and history and bible events and prophecies seem to be coming together and there have been many connections lately.   Are you finding the same thing ?    I don't have anyone to talk to where I am.    They think I have gone crazy !        Peace         bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 23, 2011, 06:56:36 AM
Today I'm in a musical mood....

This is for you my sweet @DontWalkAway I love you and your posts! and yes, don't worry i'm on "the same page" as you, at least regarding this subject ^^ ;)
Blessings!

biggg KISSSSSSSSSS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmVpyxaAZHg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bj-M-iUgS0&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=StZGFG0jDbA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 23, 2011, 07:18:54 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qc-G5oouzU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enRDIY53apc&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 23, 2011, 09:40:15 AM
As I said in my previous post ^^ I believe that Lady Diana might still be alive ..let's say 50% chances from what I could find out until now...
I don't know if these sources are credible or not, but I wouldn't dismiss anything yet!

Some other eerie connections!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions