Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: New Jesus - mark my words
October 15, 2011, 01:04:35 PM
Bluefoxoflove.  I am thinking the same way as you.  There is nothing wrong with comparing Jesus and Mike because they had similar ideas and they lived in different times.  Also, we are still learning how to interpret the bible.  Also, we know we have been manipulated and we know we don't know everything.  We are all trying to seek the truth and this is a learning process.   

Also, I was thinking about what SimpattyK said about Prince William being a clone and the shroud of Turin being a hoax run by the illuminati.

What year was William born ?   When was Billie Jean written ?    Could that song be a clue ?

I am thinking that Billy Jean is Princess Diana, and the person talking is Prince Charles ???  Some lyrics from the song.

Billy Jean is not my lover ( Because I am having an affair with Camilla)
She's just a girl who says I am the one,  but the kid is not my son ( Diana was a surrogate mother for the illuminati's clone )
[b Her Schemes and plans[/b]
Be careful what you do, because the lie becomes the truth   

also Billy Jean can be Billy Gene.    Talking about genes and DNA
Also Billy is a name close to Willy.   Also, I read there was a king named William.  Talking about the royal genes and the royal families.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

son

October 15, 2011, 01:27:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 15, 2011, 01:46:00 PM
Quote from: EarthEnigma
Please, we're going off the point somewhat. There is not one shred of credible historical information that says Jesus ever existed. He wasn't a physical man, he was a gnostic character who we all must become to reach enlightenment.

Jesus never existed.....they just wrote a scenario about him and spreaded it on the whole planet. Go figure...

But I wonder where those words of wisdom in the gospells came from ......the writer must have been really inspired.

BEST ANSWER EVER!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't comment further because everyone has their own spiritual beliefs, and I'm not one to say whose right or wrong here, so I prefer to steer clear of such topics....but that response tickled me pink  :lol: :lol: :lol:...sorry, I just had to say that geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:14:55 PM
Oh My !!!!!  I just went on ask.com.   Prince William was born on June 21, 1982.   This is around the same time of the Thriller album !!!!!!!!!!!

I think we need  DNA tests of prince charles, prince William and Harry !!!!!!!!!!!!        /cook/          smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:27:40 PM
Oh No,  I hope I am doing this adding wrong.  Someone help because I got a very bad number.  One used by the illuminati a lot.   

June 21, 1982 is Prince Williams date of Birth.

6/21/1982         6 + 21=9      1 +9+8+2=20        20 + 9= 29          2 + 9= 11                 YIKES

WTF??       /overreacting/           OMG!         smiley_spider           /cook/        bangbang            confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

~Souza~

October 16, 2011, 01:52:11 PM
Oh No,  I hope I am doing this adding wrong.  Someone help because I got a very bad number.  One used by the illuminati a lot.   

June 21, 1982 is Prince Williams date of Birth.

6/21/1982         6 + 21=9      1 +9+8+2=20        20 + 9= 29          2 + 9= 11                 YIKES

WTF??       /overreacting/           OMG!         smiley_spider           /cook/        bangbang            confused/

I'm an 11 as well, just like William and millions of other people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 16, 2011, 03:21:55 PM
I am not saying that being an 11 is a bad thing.  I am only thinking that the illuminati tends to use it.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

October 16, 2011, 09:09:27 PM
Quote from: EarthEnigma
Please, we're going off the point somewhat. There is not one shred of credible historical information that says Jesus ever existed. He wasn't a physical man, he was a gnostic character who we all must become to reach enlightenment.

Jesus never existed.....they just wrote a scenario about him and spreaded it on the whole planet. Go figure...

But I wonder where those words of wisdom in the gospells came from ......the writer must have been really inspired.

BEST ANSWER EVER!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't comment further because everyone has their own spiritual beliefs, and I'm not one to say whose right or wrong here, so I prefer to steer clear of such topics....but that response tickled me pink  :lol: :lol: :lol: ...sorry, I just had to say that geek/

:) Well, there is nothing wrong with sharing your point of view, as long as you respect others, what you seem to do already. My opinion is that Jesus did exist, because there is too many people from the different places he traveled to, have met him and wrote about him. And many artefacts founded, confirm the writings. The investigations about Jesus are big and the proofs are too. So a conspiracy of creating a character seem more unbelievable to me than just say that he did exist.

But as I said, if you read my last post, I don't think he was "divine". I think people made him divine. Take a look at us: we make the artist famous. We imagine that they are wonderful, sometimes forgetting that they have their bad days to, and that Michael Jackson take a piss everyday.

And we suppose the gospel were written by the original disciples, not by Jesus himself, but the only gospel founded are manipulated traductions. And the inspiration for the gospel comes from everybody! You are able to think and say Holy things. The love you have inside is not from Jesus! It is from you. My opinion is that some peolpe have to stop mixing God with Jesus. We are all the answer. The Holy Love wasn't give to one person only.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2011, 09:39:14 PM
Bluefoxoflove.  I am thinking the same way as you.  There is nothing wrong with comparing Jesus and Mike because they had similar ideas and they lived in different times.  Also, we are still learning how to interpret the bible.  Also, we know we have been manipulated and we know we don't know everything.  We are all trying to seek the truth and this is a learning process.   

Also, I was thinking about what SimpattyK said about Prince William being a clone and the shroud of Turin being a hoax run by the illuminati.

What year was William born ?   When was Billie Jean written ?    Could that song be a clue ?

I am thinking that Billy Jean is Princess Diana, and the person talking is Prince Charles ???  Some lyrics from the song.

Billy Jean is not my lover ( Because I am having an affair with Camilla)
She's just a girl who says I am the one,  but the kid is not my son ( Diana was a surrogate mother for the illuminati's clone )
[b Her Schemes and plans[/b]
Be careful what you do, because the lie becomes the truth   

also Billy Jean can be Billy Gene.    Talking about genes and DNA
Also Billy is a name close to Willy.   Also, I read there was a king named William.  Talking about the royal genes and the royal families.

Excellent, excellent!!!   I always wondered why people didn't ::think::about the video....it had nothing to do with the song so I always assumed "Billy Jean" meant the music industry and not really a girl.  "The kid is not my son" meant the money from the songs wasn't Michael's object....but now I'm going to look into the Diana thing!  Thanks!   bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 17, 2011, 08:48:38 PM
YouRnotalone7,  Those were just thoughts that popped into my head.  I think the songs can have a lot of different meanings.  I think we should research about Princess Diana and the shroud of Turin.  I'll share if I find anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 18, 2011, 10:44:50 AM
@MjonMind: thank you for the info you brought in here about the shroud and the Templars...and the whole idea of it being just another big hoax in history!

@Blue Fox of Love: I like how you see /think about Jesus. But I think a bit different.. I agree with the "human perspective" that you have on him, but I think that he was (is) not God, but created/sent by Him on Earth, as his son/"right hand"/angel/prophet ...call him anyway you like. I cannot ignore the divine side in Jesus , no matter how human the life he led here on Earth was. No matter how natural, human , he was as a person/human being, Jesus was, I mean IS a divine entity! IMMORTAL ! I don't know if he ever reincarnated to come back among us or if angels are sent by God , in the form of beautiful, talented, generous, loving creatures like Michael, Elvis and many others! But I do feel God's presence/blessing around them! they have this angelic aura ...more or less "visible"/detectable for the common people.

@Dontwalkaway: regarding Prince William's birthday. I agree with you! there's no coincidence with number 11! And there's even a known fact that his birth was induced to happen that day! The "official" version of the story is that they made it happen quicker because supposedly Prince Charles had a polo match scheduled he did not want to miss! [if you can believe that!!} , but according to Alex Jones or Rik Clay... I can't remember well now who said it, the birth of Prince Williams was intended to take place that day to coincide ritually with the summer solstice!! The Illuminati are crazy about this kind of ritualistic dates! It's also related to the phases of the moon! taking into consideration DIANA - the Goddess of the Moon! If you follow that site I gave in my previous posts, you will learn more about their crazy stuff !!
Even the marriage of Prince William with Kate was planned to be on the 1st May [or the day towards the 1st of May} which is again some Masonic Feast!!
Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:55:37 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:34:50 AM
I will copy-paste here, a long message that I posted these days on facebook, in a reply to some people there... it's very related to what we've been discussing here so I thought I'd share it with you too. Here it is:

This is indeed a very delicate subject, that is why we should speak with people gently and with tolerance about this subject. I read what you all wrote here and my opinion stands somewhere in between of what Angela & Nikki said.... when asked about this religious subject, Michael repeatedly said that he is not God, that he is not Jesus, but that he thinks he and all of us should try and imitate Jesus and be like Jesus and do what Jesus would do if HE were on Earth. Now this is Michael's opinion and I think everyone agrees lol

I believe Michael is not Jesus, but I also believe that Michael is not just simply a human being. Michael is more than just an exceptional human being: Michael is a messenger of God! [I have this as an irrefutable conviction! Anyone is entitled to deny and to contradict me on this, but I will NEVER change my mind and I will respect any other contradictory opinions].
So as I said... I believe Michael is a messenger of God, whether he is an angel, a prophet, or archangel Michael, I don't know and frankly it doesn't even matter, the point is that it is clear to me that he must be somehow half human , half angel! He is much too gifted, he is much too generous, intelligent, courageous, and here you're my guests to add as many qualities as you like, there still won't be enough to describe the level of perfection that Michael tends to! and he totally surpasses anything that any human has ever done here on Earth at least in this last century: starting from the fact that he is as popular as Jesus around the world! No one, no other human being has reached that level of popularity among people on Earth and then you can go on with all the other exceptional, unique, never seen things he has done and still IS DOING!
I mentioned all this^^ to give arguments and sustain my statement that -Michael is a messenger from God-
Now regarding the eerie similarities to Jesus: it is because of these divine "coincidences"/similarities that people tend to compare and even associate Michael with Jesus. That is why things get rough when people discuss on this. I think that Michael's divine mission is only to remind us of Jesus, to remind us of what Jesus went through, to remind us we need to become a better version of ourselves, to remind us that we need to awaken the angelic side in us, to bring back the LOVE , the compassion, the tolerance that humanity should normally possess on a daily basis, not just when we occasionally remember those things lol
All the lyrics of Michael's songs, all his speeches, all his actions, everything is a proof that Michael is a special, divine missionary here on Earth and I believe the same about Elvis! and pretty much about all genius minds that we have seen so far in the history of our world.  I think you all know Michael's speeches about God and the fact that Michael was fully aware of his mission here on Earth. Now regarding what I said about Elvis being a missionary too and also fully aware of it! Just read Elvis' own words [in my montages from previous pages here] and judge by yourselves!! ♥

I also highly recommend you  to watch all the 4 parts of this series on youtube, about Elvis' twin and Elvis' deep spiritual nature, his philosophy of life, what the closest people in his life say about him!
You will again, notice many common points between him and Michael!!
Including the fact that Larry Geller was Elvis' spiritual -friend/adviser, just like later, his son - Uri Geller was Michael's spiritual friend/adviser! It's amazing!
These strong spiritual connections between them, these similarities...they can't be ALL planned!! and there are no coincidences either! Everything has a meaning! This also MUST come from GOD! That's why I will always believe they are/were sent by God, they are divine missionaries, I have no doubt about it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eboHplIMic0[/youtube]

I believe that God, in his GREAT generosity, has always sent us his angels [incarnated or reincarnated] in half-humans, here on Earth, to teach us, to help us, to guide us! The bad part is that most often, we the mortals, tend to never notice and appreciate at the right time, God's messengers! Only after these "disguised angels" disappear, people start to realize what they had!
I believe that a major change is going to come because GOD wants this! I believe that Michael's case so much resembling to Jesus' case is just God's way to help us prepare for what is about to come!! Ever since the hoax started, I've been seeing this as a "rehearsal" for something bigger that awaits ahead of us!! The beLIEVErs are acquainted a bit, but not about everything, but the non-believers and even less the rest of the world is unaware... I think that when Michael said that we are his soldiers of LOVE, he meant he needed us to help other unaware people discover everything we have discovered since we became MJ-fans, then belIEvers to this day!
I also think that there is no exaggeration for people to state "Michael is my religion!" Pardon me! But have you seen [at least in the past century] any other human being [besides probably Mother Theresa!] to be capable of turning people towards the good in them and towards God as Michael did or at least tried to? I am sorry but not even the Pope managed to do what Michael did in the past 20 years to say the least! So yes, Michael is my religion too!! and I think I don't exaggerate to feel, believe and say this! Not even 1%!! No exaggeration! Just facts and truth!

Ok, so this is how I see things... and I can understand if it may sound odd to some of you or if you disagree with everything or just parts of my little "speech" here lolll But I don't want anyone to feel like I am imposing my opinion on you guys, no ,I only ask tolerance and respect for all our opinions, be they as different as they may! Even if we disagree, just keep this in mind: we, as beLIEvers, will always be united by a divine blessing: which is: the gift that God gave us to be able to understand this plan ["hoax"] better than other people will ever do! The beLIEvers are special people! I am totally convinced of that! So Keep the faith and continue to spread Whatever Happens! kissss & hugs ♥

Elvis PHILOSOPHICAL song ♥
[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:47:27 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 18, 2011, 01:17:08 PM
As I said in my previous post, you need to watch all the 4 parts of this youtube series! it's simply amazing!!

I will quote below some of the most interesting statements about Elvis, extracted from these videos.
The second part of the series is FULL of incredible info that I am sure not many people know about Elvis!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKQYs-80O_k&feature=autoplay&list=UL-1L8h6HJ8SY&lf=mfu_in_order&playnext=1[/youtube]

1. minute 02:00 - Larry Geller recalls how Elvis told him a strange dream he had about his twin brother Jesse...

2. Through out the whole video Lisa Marie talks about her father in such a manner that leaves me both impressed and kind of surprised!!! How could a 9-year-old [the age Lisa had when Elvis supposedly died] have observed her father with such maturity?? She was only a child! I don't doubt she was a very clever child, but still at that age she couldn't have known him so well!! I mean ... she must have got to know him so well later, in his after-hoax life when she grew older and more capable of understanding her father's philosophical/spiritual nature! Even if she guided herself through out her father's notes on the books he used to read, still she speaks like she really knew him when she was older than just 9-year-old. Please watch the videos and tell me what you think about this!

3. minute 05:20 Priscilla says some very interesting things about Elvis, related yo what we've been discussing here on this topic... Elvis - the preacher! the missionary!
Priscilla says: "We'd have you know a bunch of people over and he'd preach out of the Bible!  Which was funny because his stories were entirely different than what was in the Bible ... I mean he had a whole other version, very flamboyant, very expressive and very funny!"

4. Next is Larry Geller again: "people that came into his life, that came over the house... he would turn on to his philosophy so to speak"

5. minute 06:40 Priscilla just finishes enumerating all the favorite books of Elvis, then she says: "There were also other things that Elvis was interested in like The Cheiro's Book of Numbers, he loved numbers, he loved words, he would break words down and break them into syllables and then tried to match them to see what they really meant." Then on of his friends continues to speak about his passion for Numerology...
Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:35:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 18, 2011, 01:33:12 PM
Then in the 3rd part: Again Lisa Marie and Priscilla and Larry Geller totally blew me away with what they said about Elvis.

He is simply fascinating!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1L8h6HJ8SY&feature=related[/youtube]

1. minute 00:46 Priscilla: "In Bel Air there were this kind of sprinkles that were moving BACK and FORWARD and the way that they were positioned..they looked like angels and Elvis thought he was seeing angels and he thought that they were calling him and he would go out and he wanted people to come and see ... you know what he was experiencing and we would try so hard to see the same things he was seeing or pointing out to us. It goes to show you his search for answers for some meaning to something. I don't think he had or felt he had the support or backing or the understanding of who he was!"

2. minute 02:15 Priscilla: "He always had questions about: WHY HIM!? WHY ME!? WHY HAVE I BEEN GIVEN THIS TALENT?! He never really understood why all the adulation."

3. minute 02:25 Elvis says: "I mean even if you are perfect... I mean I'm not saying I am perfect because no man is perfect, but there was only one perfect man and that was Jesus Christ and people didn't like Him! you know they killed Him! and he couldn't understand WHY!?"

4. Somewhere at the minute 05:49 Priscilla says "I don't think he ever understood what his special mission was" - I kind of disagree with her here loll, because from many other Elvis statements we can clearly see from his own words that at some point in his life he had become fully aware on the WHY and the HOW God blessed him like that!

5. minute 05:50 - Lisa Marie - makes again a statement that leaves me with no doubt that she knows Elvis as an adult woman not just as the little girl she was in 1977. To me everything that Lisa says in these videos is a vivid proof that Elvis is still ALIVE !! She says: "So that put him on this quest! which was his own you know...it was probably incredibly lonely way to be... put in a situation where he's on his way trying to find his own self..."

6. Elvis step brother - David Stanley: "he sat down and said to me: "David, Jesus Christ - I know who HE is! But WHO am I!?"

7. minute 06:15 - Larry Geller recalls an interesting incident with Elvis: "There was this bus next to us, with a load of people and the driver with a cap, we both came to a red light, we were waiting for the light to turn green... and what do we see? We see the driver get out of the bus, go to the curb, clots his chest and fell limp into the street. Elvis says to his driver "Open the door!", he opens the door, he ran out, Elvis runs to the driver... he holds him up, puts his hand on the man's chest and starts to say a prayer..." and .... I let you listen to what Larry Geller says!
Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:43:54 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 18, 2011, 02:26:34 PM
And some other intriguing statements about Elvis in the final part:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVxFVom6x8&feature=related[/youtube]

1. Minute 01:19 - Priscilla says: "He felt that he could do so much more with his talent. He saw all the people that he had coming to his concerts and he knew that he touched them, but he never really knew what he was to do with it.... "What had God wanted me to use this for?" He had so many people as his followers, that he felt that he needed to know what he could give back that was of importance, that could be heard, that he was somehow of help. And I do believe that he thought at one time that it was to be a preacher!

2. Elvis' step brother - David Stanley: "There were thunders and lightening ... a huge huge STORM and Elvis says "Man I'm sick of this!" we couldn't even see our own hands in Front of our faces! and he said: "I'll take care of it!" So he rolls Back as the rain was coming in on us and he took his hands and went like this and God is my witness, the only reason I'm believing this is 'cause I was there! and he went like this and it was like the whole thing split down the middle: pouring down rain o n the one side, pouring down rain on the other side and it looked like the YELLOW BRICK ROAD in the middle with sunbeams on the road all the way down in the middle!"
 OMG! OMG! OMG!

3. At the end of the video...there's someone speaking about Elvis...I don't know who he is, I think it's someone from his TOUR-team, He's so touching speaking about Elvis ...he sounds sad, but he really speaks from the heart
Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 02:32:15 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions