Re: New Jesus - mark my words
October 12, 2011, 06:10:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
magicKal I think you misunderstood the point.  No one was saying that Michael or anyone was replacing God or Jesus.  He has often said he is "following" or trying to be like Jesus.    History does keep going as long as the earth is still spinning.  There will always be messengers/prophets/angels sent by God as we go through time.  If you look back throughout history there are many.   What one person does "now" at this time in history doesn't "replace" or erase what happened in the past.   We need someone/something to get us through these times.  Jesus was someone who lived 2000 years ago and spread messages etc.  and that won't go away or be replaced when new events happen.  So, No Worries.    Peace and Love   bearhug

You're right about God sending prophets and messengers...However, it also speaks in the Bible about false prophets too. Not saying that this is the case of Michael Jackson by all means so please don't take what I'm about to say out of context, but the devil knows the BIBLE VERY well. Remember, he was one of the most BEAUTIFUL angels in Heaven til he was kicked out for trying to over-rule God....(Illuminati and NWO). Michael is NOW speaking against all works of evil, using himself as a powerful influence (as he has been for YEARS), and spreading the gospel of LOVE and the dangers of how the system is....and the evil doers don't like that. They would rather see him dead, so he turned the tables against the media by giving them what they want. Perhaps he would get the message aross being more so"dead" than alive....Just like ppl say that he's worth more "dead " than he was alive. Same w/elvis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 12, 2011, 06:52:51 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
October 12, 2011, 07:32:24 PM
SimPattyK,  Thank you for all the pictures.  So Elvis was reading about the shroud of turin when he died ???   I haven't read everything about Elvis' death hoax but that seems interesting to me.   He was trying to tell us something about it.  I just don't know what.  What do you think Michael is trying to say ????    The topic of the shroud came up before because he was supposedly wrapped in sheets instead of a body bag.  Do you think the autopsy picture looks like the image on the shroud ????  They look different to me.    Do you think people can be reincarnated and live through different ages ?   Your spirit or soul is reincarnated and comes back in a different body.  Maybe angels/prophets etc. live through different ages on earth because they come back as a different person in a different body.  This is like the Hindu religion in India.     What do you think about it ?    You have been the biggest help.     Peace and Love          bearhug         
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

October 12, 2011, 07:54:03 PM
No matter how religious Michael is, he will never do that. He will never take a place of Jesus.. Are you kidding me? come on let's be logical here.. Yes Michael is a very special person, but will never replace Jesus in my book. I love Michael with all my heart, but I love Jesus more. There was on one Jesus who died on the cross for us, and that is final. Blessings.

I agree with you.  But not only did he die on the cross for us, he ROSE from the dead.  He did not pretend to be dead and pull off a hoax.  I love Michael with all my heart too, but he cannot do what Jesus did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

October 12, 2011, 08:41:32 PM
Here's my thoughts on michael being the antichrist..
1. It goes against every bone in his body so unless they managed to brainwash him I really dont think michael would do that.
2. I dont know that it would be worth all the trouble even if it was the plan all along cause I dont think people would fly with it. A couple centuries ago maybe but not in this day and age. Not too many people practice religion anymore, heck they dont even get married anymore. Most people call themselves spiritual these days but dont practice any particular religion.
3. Michael I dont believe would do it willing I think he'd take his life before doing that because he had very deep religious beliefs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 13, 2011, 11:12:47 AM
[...]  He was trying to tell us something about it.  I just don't know what.  What do you think Michael is trying to say ??? [...]
I don't know for sure... I just know from a documentary about Lady Diana, that the the Catholic Church [Vatican] & the British Monarchy [THE ILLUMINATI - at least a part of them] tried / try to deceive people about Jesus, the real history of Jesus, the way Jesus looked like, the real period he lived on and things like that. It is even believed that the Shroud of Turin can't be authentic! It's made up by "them" again with the intention of deceiving people...in what direction or for what purpose I don't know now.... but I think that both Elvis & Michael had more info than us , they both knew what the secret societies are up to! so.... here's why I think we need to investigate more the connections between Elvis, Michael & the Shroud of Turin!

When I saw Michael's "autopsy" photo ^^ I don't know why but it immediately reminded me of the Shroud of Turin, I will try to explain a bit why...
- the sheet he is laying on
- the skeletal aspect
- the long torso
- the legs
- the position of the head.

I don't think that by releasing this photo, Michael is implying that he is Jesus, but I think that this photo was intentionally photo-shopped in such a way as to remind us of the Shroud...this is my belief!
[...]  The topic of the shroud came up before because he was supposedly wrapped in sheets instead of a body bag. [....]
Exactly!! That was a first reference !! and now this photo!! So you see, that's why I really believe there's something up with this Shroud! these are no coincidences!

[...] Do you think people can be reincarnated and live through different ages ?   Your spirit or soul is reincarnated and comes back in a different body. [...]
Yes, I must admit that ever since Michael has faked his death and I started to learn more and more things about Elvis' hoax too, yes I really think that God made / makes it possible for pure spirits, like angels/prophets to travel through times and help us, the immortals, become better...remind us of our true purpose on this Earth, make us become angelic humans again!
[...] Maybe angels/prophets etc. live through different ages on earth because they come back as a different person in a different body.  This is like the Hindu religion in India.     What do you think about it ?
Yes, I think it can be possible ! and Elvis also had strong Indian origins! so.... no wonder he stated he believes in Reincarnation! He must have studied Indian religion & philosophy and not only ! Elvis is an avid reader, just like Michael! They read about everything!!
[...] You have been the biggest help.
I only post my own opinions, I might be wrong, don't trust in me like that lol If some of my theories prove to be wrong, I don't want you disappointed... I am only trying to find out what happens(ed), I don't detain the absolute truth, but if some of my posts really helped you understand some things ...then I can only be happy about it! ;) Much love to you!  bearhug
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:15:14 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 13, 2011, 12:19:11 PM
The blood of Jesus Christ was recovered during the Ark of the Covenant dig by Ron Wyatt of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was Princess Diana inseminated by DNA from the Holy Shroud from Turin ? If any family had balls to do this, it would be Sax Coberg Gotha [which is the real name of the Windsors!]. Ron Wyatt's research shows that the blood of Jesus has special properties and that the blood is alive! Soon the Abomination of Desolation will be revealed when Satan steps into the Holy Temple of God - (occupies the resurrected/cloned body of Jesus) and declares himself to be God. He is Antichrist, the cloned image of Jesus Christ!
* Thes. 2:3-4: -" Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"; - "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."
source:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Biblical prophecy and the end times is revealed through analysis of historical as well as modern events by Dr. Joye Jeffries Pugh, author of Eden the Knowledge of Good and Evil and Antichrist the Cloned Image of Jesus Christ. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

- Da Vinci - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Other links:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShroud-of-Turin

They KNEW !! ^^ They BOTH knew!!!

Here is my way of seeing all this ^^ and the reasons of the hoax:
if Michael faked his death to save this world (among many other reasons, like his life & family being threatened, etc) & if this hoax is closely related to the Illuminati's plan of NWO & ruling the world, if what ...is said about Prince William (being the clone made from the blood on the Shroud of Turin-which no one knows for sure that really belonged to Jesus or not), if it's true that Prince William will be made King in 2015 when he'll be 33 just like Jesus, plus he will be the highest Mason in rank (The Order of the Garter, among many other Freemasonry titles), if this the "leader" that the Illuminati chose to rule this world for their NWO, then we'll have that biblical prophecy fulfilling with the Fake Christ coming to deceive the people, which automatically means that the True Messiah will appear too, to defend the true believers!

So what I'm saying here is... I don't claim Michael to be the true Messiah lol but I think that his intention from the very beginning was to raise the awareness among people all over the world about what is going to arrive on Earth, he's a messenger and he will return when he will be most needed to return! The Illuminati are perfectly aware that they could never rule the whole world without a "good leader"! a Leader that the masses would follow and trust in blindly! Just think a bit: Prince William [Will I Am] is the "perfect candidate" - he's popular around the world, people feel compassion for him ever since Diana died [IF she really died!!], he's handsome, clever, people have this feeling of trust in his innocence because everyone saw him growing up in front of practically their own eyes, since he received media attention ever since he was born! That's why they made such a huuuge propaganda for his marriage too!! that was a whole mascarade!! Why do you think they try so hard to make his wife look so much like Diana?? to manipulate the naive masses of people, to make them love this couple and accept them as their leaders into the NWO !! That's the main idea if it all !!

I didn't do these montages...don't remember where on the net I found them.... sorry!

So when the Illuminati will need Prince William to fulfill their plans, it would be much easier for them to have a "Leader" like this to deceive the masses even with this last LIE: that he supposedly is the Messiah (that's why they came up 40 years ago with this so-called Shroud of Turin- that Jesus supposedly wore when he was buried!); I don't know whose blood is it on that piece of material, but my heart tells me it's not Jesus blood! But I believe them capable of cloning Prince William with the blood they, themselves put on that shroud! remains to find out whose blood was that really!

While being pregnant with prince William, Lady Diana repeatedly tried to kill herself after she got (im)pregnant with William [Will I Am] and she never called him William! just the short Will ...
Lady Diana also declared in an interview, that she felt like she was used as a "birth chamber" ! She felt something was wrong...
This link is awesome and there is a LOT of info there!! check it out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41kRgFAzsbI&feature=share [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH9QOMeH8TU&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:15:29 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
October 13, 2011, 09:29:21 PM
SimPattyK thankyou for posting the videos and pictures.   All I can say now is OMG   OMG! .   I am definitely going to research about the Shroud of Turin.  Do you think that this Shroud is a giant hoax run by the illuminati just to trick us ?   I don't know but I wouldn't put it past them.  That's why I have a horrible feeling right now.     Do you think Michael knew about this ?  He was friends with Diana, so maybe ????    Could he have faked his death to warn the world about this and other illuminati plans ??      Holy Moly Batman !!!!!!     I am going to research what I can.     One thing I didn't understand in the video was, How did they get the blood off of the Shroud ?  If it is real then the blood is dried up and it is 2000 years old.  Could it still be used that old ????    That video gave me chills.  It made me think of this :   

Lyrics from the song "Threatened" on the Invincible album.

This is judgment night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that's fate
A human presence that you feel is strange A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn't. It's the beginning.    /overreacting/              WTF??

Also there is a song "Monster" on the Michael Album.  "He's a Monster. He's an animal"

Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:21:23 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 14, 2011, 11:02:11 PM
1. What Book Was Elvis Reading When He Died? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2. Elvis & the Shroud of Turin - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So I was not crazy after all... when I created this photo-montage few days ago!
It seems others saw the same connection to the Shroud of Turin as I did!
Maybe we're all crazy!! Who knows!??

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

@Dontwalkaway: thanks you for your message. I will answer you asap! ;)
kisssssssss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

October 15, 2011, 12:46:15 AM
So let's not "walk away" from someone who wants to bring love,light,peace, awareness to the world.   I don't think it is important what you call it such as messiah/saviour/angel/prophet/archangel etc.  because the basic messages and ideas are the same.    Let's not let religion divide us.   There is really only one religion and that is LOVE.   We're all one.    Peace and Love.

Objectively untrue. Not only are terms like Messiah, Prophet, Savior and (arch) Angel distinct from each other (Messiah and Savior can be interchangeable) but the world's religions cannot be unified. Not without some major compromise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

October 15, 2011, 12:50:59 AM
Quote from: EarthEnigma
Please, we're going off the point somewhat. There is not one shred of credible historical information that says Jesus ever existed. He wasn't a physical man, he was a gnostic character who we all must become to reach enlightenment.

Jesus never existed.....they just wrote a scenario about him and spreaded it on the whole planet. Go figure...

But I wonder where those words of wisdom in the gospells came from ......the writer must have been really inspired.

crash/

Even Gnostics believed he existed, to argue whether or not he existed (while it's "possible" he didn't) is really no different than arguing against the existence of Alexander the Great or Plato.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 15, 2011, 01:42:50 AM
Both the Shroud of Turin and Ron Wyatt's 'discoveries' are frauds (perhaps hoaxes).

First, a partial list of Ron Wyatt's claimed discoveries and accomplishments:

Noah's Ark (the Durupinar site, for which he has been the prime promoter)
Stone sea anchors believed to be used by Noah to steer the vessel into the wind
Petrified timbers from the Ark that were used as memorials in an Armenian graveyard
Noah's sacrifice area at the site
A large stone carving near the Ark picturing 8 people coming out of the side, with a rainbow above the boat, and inscriptions in Summerian, Hurrian, and Urartian identifying this formation as the Ark of Noah
Trainloads of petrified pre-flood wood that had no tree rings on the site
Corroded metal fittings, found in rows, delineating the "ribs of the ship," as indicated by metal detectors and especially a "molecular frequency generator"
A house that Noah built
Stones on this house containing inscriptions that recorded details about the Deluge
A pictograph of eight people leaving a large wave of water with a boat perched above it
Noah's grave
Mrs. Noah's grave (containing a fortune-her gold and jewelry)
The Ark of the Covenant (under the exact spot where Jesus was crucified)
The Menorah (a seven-branched candelabra), the Table of Shewbread, and the Golden Altar of Incense from the ancient Temple
Christ's blood, scraped off of the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant
DNA analysis of the blood indicates that Christ was born of a virgin
The true site of Christ's crucifixion and the stone socket in which the cross was placed
Verified the tomb of Christ was the actual tomb
Claimed Jesus' tomb was sealed with a Roman iron spike, still visible
Moses' stone tablets containing the Ten Commandments, held together with golden hinges
Solved the problem of the construction of the pyramids
Also the problems in Egyptian chronology
Discovered the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah
Discovered sulfur balls from the same
The true site of the Israelites' Red Sea crossing
A stone monument near the site erected by Solomon, inscribed with the ancient Hebrew script
Horse and human skeletons from Pharaoh's drowned army
Gold covered chariot wheels and chariot parts
The true Mount Sinai
The 12 altars built by Moses in Exodus 24
The actual rock Moses struck to release water at Kadesh
The site of Korah's earthquake where the ground swallowed up Korah and his followers
Knows how the Shroud of Turin was forged
Has cracked the code of the Copper Scroll
Claimed (on tape) that he can read any ancient inscription
Discovered the pillars of Solomon
The tomb of the Patriarchs, the cave of Machpelah
Moses was known in Egyptian history as Thutmosa III
Joseph was the builder of the first pyramid
Storage bins Joseph used during the drought in Egypt
Bones of giant pre-flood people
Ancient Canaanite burial pots at Ashkelon

Wow!  One man – working part time – on his vacations!!  How is this possible?

The shroud of Turin is most likely  an image from Jack DeMolay, grand master of knights Templar.
It is not the intention of this web site to cast doubt on or support the authenticity of the shroud, but rather to show its possible relationship to the Knights Templar. We receive many letters from angry people who wish to enter into lengthy debates about carbon 14 reliability. We are aware of new evidence that puts the reliability of carbon 14 dating in question, so please refrain from telling us of the findings or directing us to URLs that make the claims.

There are two theories that relate to the Templars having been involved with the Shroud, one, which would support the authenticity of the Shroud and another, which would refute it.

In 1204 the Crusaders sacked the city of Constantinople. Among them were the Knights Templar, whom some scholars contend took the Burial shroud of Jesus from the city. To support this theory, author Ian Wilson who wrote the book “The Shroud of Turin: Burial Cloth Of Jesus?” makes the claim that the head that the Templars were accused of worshipping was none other than that of Jesus. His belief is that the Shroud when folded depicted the head of Christ and was referred to as the “Mandylion.” There is a painted panel at Templecombe in England that shows a bearded head like that, which is depicted on the Mandylion.

In their two books, “The Hiram Key” and “The Second Messiah,” authors Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas paint a contrasting picture to the Mandylion theory. The authors theorize that the image on the Shroud of Turin is in fact that of the last Grand Master of the order, Jacques de Molay, who was tortured some months before his execution in 1307. The image on the shroud certainly does fit the description of de Molay as depicted in medieval wood cuts, a long nose, hair shoulder length and parted in the center, a full beard that forked at its base, not to mention the six-foot frame. De Molay was said to be quite tall.

However, many have criticized the theory on the basis that the Templar rule of order forbade the Templars from growing their hair long. What critics of the theory overlook is that during DeMolay’s seven years in prison it is highly unlikely that he would have been afforded such luxuries as good grooming.

Knight and Lomas claim that the shroud figured in the Templars rituals of figurative resurrection and that DeMolay’s tortured body was wrapped in a shroud, which the Templars kept after his death. Lomas and Knight further believe that lactic acid and blood from DeMolay’s tortured body mixed with frankincense (used to whiten the cloth) etching his image into the shroud.

When the shroud was first put on display in 1357 (50 years after the disbanding of the order) by the family of Geoffrey de Charney who was also burned at the stake with de Molay, the first people viewing the shroud recognized the image to be that of Christ.

The authors theorize that Jacques de Molay may have been tortured in a manner similar to Christ as a mockery. Certainly then, the wounds suffered by de Molay where the same as those of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

Today it is commonly believed by many, through carbon dating, that the shroud dates to the late 13th century and not to the date of Christ’s supposed crucifixion. It is interesting that the church revealed these carbon dating results on October 13th, 1989, which is the same day the Templars were arrested by Church and State. According to the authors:

“Carbon dating has conclusively shown that the Shroud of Turin dates from between 1260 and 1380, precisely as we would expect if it were the image of Jacques de Molay. There is no other known theory that fits the scientifically established facts. Through experimentation, we know that the figure on the Shroud was on a soft bed of some kind, which strongly suggests that the victim was not dead and was expected to recover.”

The Second Messiah pg. 161 – Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas

Regardless of whether the findings of Ian Wilson or Knight and Lomas are correct, it is evident that this most holy and venerated relic has found its way into the Templar mythos.

Lynn Picknet and Clive Prince, authors of “Turin Shroud: In Whose Image?” present another theory of interest on the matter. Readers will recognize the authors from the book, “The Templar Revelation.” In the authors’ earlier book the duo claim that Leonardo Da Vinci who created an early photographic technique manufactured the image on the shroud of Turin.

I really believe that one of the reasons for the hoax is Michael wanting us to discover that we are being lied to in major ways, by media, government and perhaps even long-held beliefs. Powerful institutions have always (for thousands of years) gained money and power by manipulating what people/the masses believe. Christians don't believe the Bible has been tampered with, but as an example-- the 2 New Testament verses with the trinity in them, were added about 300 years later by the Catholic church for their own gains/purposes.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I love the Bible, but I now see the Divine guidance in writing it a little more loosely. Possibly the cryptic understanding of what it holds and really means will only now be revealed, completely different than what was thought--perspective--big picture--where ALL people are loved unconditionally. JMO
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:57:00 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2011, 03:18:54 AM
Ok, first. There is nothing wrong with comparing Mike with Jesus.
The reason why some people think it's a shame to do it, is because they have a "divine" perception of Jesus.
Whatever our beliefs are, we have to really stay down to earth. My understanding of the first post is in no way saying that Michael would "replace" Jesus. The 2 men are from different times, so how could that be possible anyway? Jesus did what he had to do at its own era, and so did Michael. So nobody should feel offense about the comparison: they are 2 great guys that did great things to spread their message of love and respect.

Historical proofs and historical writings showed the historical existence of Jesus. Not it's "divine" existence. The "divine" reputation of Jesus was spread by the unoriginal gospel (the only gospel founded are translations). So right from there, that belief is not based on proofs but on the interpretations that some religious dudes had at the time... and those translaters rewrote the story about 100 years after the crucifixion, and they filled the missing parts on people sayings. Not what we can call a reliable source. Thinking that Jesus was not a human is your belief, it is your right and your choice, but that doesn't mean it is the only way to see it. I personnaly see Jesus as an amazing revolutionary man, and I would have been one of his followers for sure, but to me he's in no way a God or God himself. And if he was fulfilled with a light, it is the exact same light we are ALL fulfilled with.

The reason why I'm saying all this is to make you see that in that perspective, yes, Mike can easily be compared to Jesus.

1) They are both very popular and influent;
2) They both spread a message of tolerance, love and respect;
3) They are both healers;
4) They both have been incredibly harrassed and teased;
5) They both faked their death.*

...And 6) I wish to say one day that they have both "resurrected".

* Those are old discoveries that seem to show that Jesus has been rescued not long after his crucifixion. He has been take care of and when he went back to see his friends, as we can read in the bible, they didn't recognise him at first. Further, the story says that he was often "appearing" in a garden... and at the time, only butchers and garden keepers had the right to... shave! ;) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2011, 04:01:30 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

October 15, 2011, 11:51:39 AM
@ Blue fox of love and others, I'll respond to you in detail later. JSYK Souza I'll be making another thread, as an intentional rebuttal of the MJ religious themes so I can go into detail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions