SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: New Jesus - mark my words
September 15, 2011, 07:55:50 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...] Can you explain the whole 42 angle thing and Jupiter ? I don't really understand it.  How is it connected to ET and maybe other ET's ? [...]
As I said , I am only at the "scratch" of this whole thing. I am very aware there are more things to discover and I am still researching this Jupiter clue! As soon as I find out more, I keep you posted ;)
I can now tell you what I think... what my intuition tells me lol
Maybe I will say something stupid, but I'll say it lol I think that the 42 angle is the mathematical angle of the rainbow in relation to the Earth horizontal line or maybe in relation to the SUN!

I am not very sure but what caught my attention on this were The 42 angle & The Rainbow: 
1. the RAINBOW - a very present theme in Elvis and Michael's hoax!
There are many rainbows in their movies, songs, videos, album covers, etc...
Then think in COLORS !! What are the hoax colors that we saw so often related to Elvis and MJ??
PINK, RED, YELLOW, BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE, ORANGE ! ----))) ALL part of a rainbow's colors !!

2. The rainbow is also connected to the Bible and MJ &Elvis. [ This is something new that I discovered and I am still preparing something to show you in what way!] Very interesting!!

3. NUMEROLOGY & The number 42 !! - very specific to ELvis!
Elvis "died" at the age of 42 !
AND 42 MIRRORED is the reverse of Number24 - which is another important number both for Elvis and MJ !!
Take a look at this 2 photo montages to see how closely related to MJ & Elvis these 2 numbers are: 42 & 24

ELVIS quotes:
ELVIS: "If even one person can be led to GOD because of me, it will be worth it."

ELVIS: "[...] There's more to me than that guy up there on the stage: You know, Elvis the image. What my fans and everyone else need to know is that I'm a spiritual person. If they don't know that, they'll never really know who I am and what makes me tick."

Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:09:45 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 15, 2011, 03:29:08 PM
1. I enjoyed watching most of the videos from this Youtube channel ~ OpenToLife ~
Here's one video-series from this channel related to MJ and the alignment of not only the Planets,
BUT also... just watch this: Michael Jackson ~ Aligning our Consciousness Part 1 -
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lhbSKBsNp0[/youtube]

2. Regarding the RAINBOW and what I said above ^^ this is another very interesting video from the same channel,
making connections between Michael and the "Legend of Rainbow Warriors"
Even if it is only a legend... call it a fantasy if you like... it still is SOOO very much interesting!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmxMs9FOROE[/youtube]

3. Related to MJ & Elvis and the "Last Supper"  paintings,
both created by artists [and NOT by some photoshop-expert!]

Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 03:32:34 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 15, 2011, 04:14:24 PM
Thank you SimpattyK for all your work.  Also, I was thinking they are talking about rainbows because it has all the colors or frequencies of light.  The Egyptian's have illustrations of the Gods praying to the sun but it is thought they were reading the light.  They could decode the information from the light.  Information even DNA codes could be in the energy field.  Watch David Wilcock's new video on his webpage on DivineCosmos.com and it was posted on here also.  Very interesting.

Love    bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 15, 2011, 04:25:15 PM
WOW! Now that's an interesting additional comment @Dontwalkaway! thanks for info about the frequencies of light and DNA!! I will put this info "in line" to wait for me to research more on it! Oh GOD there's still so MUCH to discover and so LITTLE time!!!I wish I didn't have to work, I wish the day lasted 48 hours and not only 24 ! I wish I could have more time to be able to learn on all this stuff!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:28:20 PM
Yes SimPattyK there is a lot of information to learn about but we are helping eachother.  David Wilcock has interesting theories and he backs it up with research and scientific evidence.  You should watch the video where he talks about shooting a laser through eggs to pick up the DNA code using the light.   There is a lot of information in the energy field that we haven't discovered how to use yet.   Just think about radio waves, gamma rays, frequencies used for TV, satellite,internet etc.   People hundreds  of years ago probably couldn't have imagined it.    Now we are used to having all this.  Imagine what the next technological step could do.  Things like telepathy, psychic abilities, time travel, new energy sources, healing, teleportation, levitation, etc.     Love    /woohoo/   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 16, 2011, 06:04:27 PM
Are you READY for some mind-blowing infos??

And there's so much more !!!
I wish I had more time...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 16, 2011, 07:49:28 PM
Great pictures SimPattyK !  Where do you get them all ?  I have seen some of the ones with Michael before but not the Elvis ones.  What do you think this means ?

In Michael's poem "Are you listening", he talks about immortality and being a flux of energy and light.  He talks about playing hide and seek and taking different forms.  Do you think he means your soul or spirit is reincarnated into different bodies or different forms ?   You never really die.  Only your physical form changes.  This is like the Hindu religion I think.    Can people remember past lives ?    Are they time traveling from the past to the future ?  Maybe there can be parallel universes.   Anyway, Michael has talked about being Peter Pan in his heart, and there are paintings of him dressed like Bacchus, and King David, and Angel pictures, and Renaissance paintings.  Renaissance costumes etc.  Then there is him dressed as Green Man and Egyptian God or Statue.  The egyptian statue of Neferti, Egyptian Goddess really does look like him.  And in the scream video he is dressed like a person from the future in a spaceship, but there are paintings called the son of man.    Well I always thought he was doing these paintings, songs, and costumes etc. for art and music and telling us to learn about these things.  Now it seems that there is more to it !!!!!!!    In that Elvis poem/song you posted he says he is remembering things from 10,000 years ago !!!!!!!    I really don't know too much about Elvis' songs and stuff.  Only a few of the hits that you hear a lot but now you have me more interested in it.  Thanks for all your help.  Peace and Love 

Just some theories.  I don't know.   Any ideas ??????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:41:36 PM
Well, I have other thoughts after watching the Opentolife videos above.  I saw them months ago but there is so much information in them it was good to watch them again.  It is interesting that he says Michael is either a pleidiean or is connected to them and is channeling them.  I heard they were like advanced or evolved humans from the future from the stars of the pleidies.  He was talking about star seeds.  Consciousness sent from the stars.  There are lightworkers and star seeds sent to help us.  I really don't understand how it works. 

Well what is interesting is that on the history channel several months ago they were talking about Jesus possibly being and extraterrestrial or a time traveler ?  And angels possibly being light beings from higher demensions or et's ?  Also on a website about the Pleidians or Bringers of the Dawn, they had a list of people who are pleidian or star seeds from Pleides and Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson were listed but so were a lot of other famous people and celebrities.  And some have said that all humans are derived from different aliens and star people and I guess the evil ones (illuminati blood line) are related to the reptilians.  That's the theory some have.     Just something to think about.   You can't believe everything you read or see. "Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel".   I am just brainstorming and trying to find the truth.       

Well, on a few websites about the aliens; They had a question for us humans.  They said they couldn't come to help earth and humans if we didn't want or ask for them.  They also need a certain number.  It's the law of the universe.  They can't interfere with free choice.    It said you didn't need to write or say it.  They will get the message through telepathy!!!!!!   I say "Yes, Please Come,  the earth is in sad shape.  I think some are already here but can't come out in the open too much because some people would freak.  They made crop circles and turned off some nuclear weapons and plants.    There have been UfO mentions lately.  There was a glowing floating light a few days ago on CNN.  They said people see it every day and then they said it was a comet.   Wouldn't a comet just crash somewhere ?
That story doesn't make sense.   Peace and Love   bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 17, 2011, 04:17:03 AM
Great pictures SimPattyK !  Where do you get them all ?  [...]
You know, I'm starting to ask myself that question too! At first I started to SEE similarities in clothes, colors, looks, photos, lyrics. And whenever I wanted to emphasize a similarity, I would just simply put those pics together in a montage.
Then I started to HAVE IDEAS.... just like that out of the BLUE! even during the nights I sometimes wake up and I get ideas about some connections....and then the next day I start searching on Google anything that could help me illustrate in a photo-montage that IDEA!! And you know what! I always find what  I'm looking for!!!
And what really makes me freak out right now is the fact that now, I start to look for something that I had in mind, in order to do a photo-montage, and in the process of it, I find myself doing something else or more! For ex, last evening I only wanted to make a single photo-montage with MJ & Elvis and 4 photos of them as David. And as you can see I ended up making these 3 montages... the more I think/work on this , the more ideas I get! just like that... out of nowhere, on the spot! It's amazing!! I am amazed myself of what I did after I finish it!

In Michael's poem "Are you listening", he talks about immortality and being a flux of energy and light.  He talks about playing hide and seek and taking different forms.  Do you think he means your soul or spirit is reincarnated into different bodies or different forms ?   You never really die.  Only your physical form changes.  This is like the Hindu religion I think.    Can people remember past lives ?    Are they time traveling from the past to the future ?  Maybe there can be parallel universes.[...]
I don't believe that this is correct for all the people. BUT I believe that GOD, his Angels, his prophets, all those whom HE chooses to carry His message, they are all immortal spirits, time travelers, who can take any form/body in any specific time in history in order to guide us on the right path! I think both Michael and Elvis are such divine spirits! I don't know what they were first created as. It may be that Elvis was King David at first, or someone related to this divine lineage, like Moses or Aaron... and Michael, either he was Archangel Michael in the beginning or... I don't  know! But they were always THERE in some way or another, in some body or another, Michael explained it very well in his poem "Are you Listening"! This is what explains why Mj , Elvis and other famous people too, resemble so much to work of arts,historical or biblical characters! This is why there are all these similarities and connections: it's normal! they are created by a single divine entity , which is GOD !!
But I NEVER believed in aliens!! there is no such thing!! [this is just the NWO/Illuminati trick, that's why they started tot talk about them even on Discovery channel! which is believed to be a "credible/reliable" source, and it's NOT! "they" want us to believe in alien existence! in order to manipulate us easier when time comes!]
In my opinion: In this universe there is only one GOD [and his Army of love], the Devil [and his evil spirits] and WE, the humans!! and the humans may have some psychic abilities that it seems they forgot in time, because they were intentionally "blinded" by the Devil, by corrupting the humans' soul with all sort of temptations...
The humans are mortal, they do not incarnate, they are not healers, but they do have as I said some psychic abilities [like telepathy, and stuff like that] but only if they know how to use their mind [the power of thought, the law of attraction, meditation, etc...] and only if they cleanse their spirits and bodies of all evil!

Yes you're right, @Dontwalkaway - the videos from Youtube channel -Opentolife- are indeed very interesting an they really explain very well this possibility of Michael being a divine spirit , a light warrior, traveling in  time in order to enlighten the humans. What I like about these videos is that they are made from a very realistic, down to Earth, provable perspective, with always making a comparison to what happens in the real world. So even if the basic idea may sound delusional to the unaware watcher, when you see the concrete real examples from today you start realizing what really happens!! and you understand the connections!

I like your comments ;)
Much LOVE to you
 bearhug

Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:58:12 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 17, 2011, 05:34:34 AM
Dontwalkaway, you've got interesting topics in your post, which I'd like to respond to another time. fresse/
Excellent work SimPattyK! You sure pack in the details for close scrutiny! afraid/ /bravo/
Your other topics are ones I enjoy too, so I might add something later. You've got a great gift, researching and creating the montages! bearhug

I would say that Michael is competitive with Elvis, and is not meaning only to compare with him similarly but to be the victor over him. In the painting where MJ sits centre, Elvis is merely one of his group, much like Jesus and his disciples. Always Michael said he learned from the masters and became even better.  Which would include Jesus, as Michael many times said he was not Jesus but was wanting to be like Jesus. And no where does he ever say he believes in or has faith in Jesus.  So like P.T. Barnum, James Brown, Elvis, and more including Jesus, he only sees them as masters to learn from, imitate and be even better.  He clearly sees himself as top “dog”, and that all coming from God, as he claims it does. If you have even seen the movie Megamind, you will see that MJ intends for himself to be the ultimate Superhero with all others including the Elvis-Megaman fading to insignificance. I know Diane Sawyer said in the MJ, Lisa interview when they showed a clip of MJ’s history video that maybe he was conceited. Here’s part of the transcript:

Diane Sawyer: We're going to show you a film now, created by Michael Jackson. And, it is causing a furor...in some movie theaters around this country. They say among other things that, it is clearly modeled, after 'Triumph of The Will'. They mean, Riefenstahl. A Nazi film with a Nazi meaning to it.
Michael: It's not true. None of that's true. None of those things are true.
Diane Sawyer: Did you watch that film before you did it?
Diane Sawyer: I watch everything, I love movies, I love documentaries. It had nothing to do with that at all.
Diane Sawyer: But there are people who keep saying, this is . . . they look at it and say this is...
Michael: Absolutely not.
Diane Sawyer: You were....
Michael: It has nothing to do with politics, or communism, or fascism at all....
Diane Sawyer: Well, the critics have said that, it’s the most... body vain, glorious, self-deification a pop singer ever undertook with a straight face.
Michael: Good! That's what I wanted.
Diane Sawyer: For the controversy?
Michael: Yeah! They fell into my trap.
Diane Sawyer: But the people who say that...
Michael: I wanted everybody's attention.
Diane Sawyer: But for the people who say those symbols, matter ...
Michael: No. The symbols...no.
Diane Sawyer: The suffering ...
Michael: No. The symbol has nothing to do with that. It's not political. It's not Fascist. It's not dogma. It's not...y'know, ideology and all of this stuff. It's pure, simple love. You don't see any tanks, you don't see any cannons. It's about love. It's people coming together . . .
Diane Sawyer: About love. We're going to let everybody watch a bit of it.
Michael: Yeah, but its art. It is art!
Diane Sawyer: OK.
Michael: We had a director; we get him to create art.
Diane Sawyer: The short answer, coming up...here it comes.
[Part of the HIStory trailer is shown]
Diane Sawyer: Well, as we said, we're going to clearly agree to disagree maybe, on what this means to...some people watching it. There's been another issue raised. In a song you say, "Jew me, sue me". And some people are saying that that is anti-Semitic.
Michael: It's not anti-Semitic. Because, I'm not a racist person. I could never be a racist. I love all races of people - from Arabs, to Jewish people, like I said before, to blacks. But when I say, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me, " I'm talking about myself as the victim, you know. My accountants and lawyers are Jewish. My three best friends are Jewish - David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Stephen Spielberg, Mike Milkin. These are friends of mine. They're all Jewish. So how does that make sense? I was raised in a Jewish community.
And here’s pics of the huge statues MJ made of himself.
Also I think there may be an element of black-skin (MJ's) triumphing over white-skin which Elvis represented. There has long been a race war on this planet and may still be in the future. JMT :D

I guess I'm pretty big on Michael only, eh?  mj_bad/ michael-jackson/
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:53:35 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 17, 2011, 07:15:03 AM
@MJonmind: thank you, you're so kind !

I agree with what you say, but only partially.
I agree with what you say about Michael's ambition of learning from the masters and becoming even better, of being-like and/or imitating Jesus.

But I don't think he did/does it from a "competitive urge".
Competitiveness automatically implies a profit, a reward, gaining something, a prize, an award, applause, money, higher position, etc. Competitiveness is a human quality in certain cases, but it can also be a childish, even obsessive, greedy default!
So if you say that Michael wants to surpass his masters, because of a competitive ambition, you also imply the fact that he expects some profit out of it. Which is not the case. I really don't see Michael expecting some appraisal from God, because he managed to surpass Jesus or Elvis loll Other than that [reward], I really don't see any reason/logic, at this level of discussion [divine masters] for someone to be competitive. What would they gain from their Competitiveness? There is no such notion as Gain and Competitiveness in a Heavenly dimension! There is only harmony, love and unity there, at least in my perception of it all...

So, if it's not Competitiveness, then what is it? Why did he try so hard to become better and better?
It's simple: it's the divine tendency towards PERFECTION ! This is definitely the feature of a GODlike character and NOT a Competitive one [- which sounds more like humans!]
This tendency towards perfection, is encountered in humans too, we say "Nobody is perfect!", ok, but we are "PERFECT-ABLE" - which means we can improve continuously, become better and better, this is what a PERFECTIONIST does, he's never satisfied with himself, always looking for more!

GOD surpasses Himself every time, He continuously creates... So it seems obvious that with every Angel or Prophet or Visionary [call him what you like], He sent us Someone way better every time! God's creation is perfect! so are His messengers or least they tend to be! and so are WE-the humans, we are also God's creation, but we are a creation "in the making", in his Great generosity, God left us with the free-will, therefore we can choose to become more GOD-like [perfect or "perfect-able"] or NOT!
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 07:17:22 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 17, 2011, 02:42:50 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw20Vr-MGls[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfy0g5hqYPw&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXjcqL1n3Is[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-P3CS_2740[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 18, 2011, 06:36:12 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4JPx0eZdJQ&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 18, 2011, 08:49:25 PM
 SimPattyK, Thank's for putting that video on about the angelic human race.  I have seen it before but it was a while ago so I understand it better now.   Do you think Michael and maybe Elvis and others like David Wilcock could be angelic humans ?  They have 12 strands already ?   Maybe that's why they can channel and have other psychic abilities ??   The question is how did they evolve before anyone else ?  Is this what the indigo and crystal children are ?  Those children have higher IQ and born with special abilities.  I also heard about star seeds and lightworkers and wayshowers but I don't understand how that works.  So how can you have your 12 strands activated ?   I read on one of the websites about ascension that earth is receiving energy at certain times, energy gateways.  Some people are ready to absorb it and some aren't.   You have to meditate and be rid of bad karma and full of love and not fear.  On other sites they were saying it will just happen automatically to everything on earth.  Everything is vibrating at higher and higher levels and also the universe is getting warmer.  This also goes along with the carbon molecule changing and of course we have carbon in our DNA.  So the man that received the nobel prize in science discovered that Carbon 6 will be changing to Carbon 7.  Carbon 6 has 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.   Carbon 7 has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 1 electron.  6 protons +1 nuetron=7       Now this has worked out perfectly hasn't it.   This number 7 is gods number and also Michaels number.    This extra electron is the energy we can use to connect with the energy grid.  So in ancient times we had more of an ability to do this.  That's why the ancient gods etc. wore those head pieces and also were able to use their third eye or pineal gland.    What is also interesting is that currently the Carbon 6 molecule has 666.  In the bible this is the number of the beast.  This is also the illuminati pyramid number.   These are humans before they evolve to 7.     Isn't this mindblowing because science,history and religion and current events and this death hoax are all working together !!!!!!!!!   That is why it seems real to me.  Peace and Love     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 18, 2011, 08:59:35 PM
Okay, looking back at what I wrote there is a mistake.  It may not be Carbon 6 and Carbon 7,  I think it could be Carbon 14.  I'll have to go and find that again.  The idea was the same though.   There are currently 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons in our carbon in living things.  It is changing to 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 1 electron.  The one electron is important as well as the 666 ratio changing and 6 changing to 7.     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions