MJonmind

Re: New Jesus - mark my words
June 06, 2011, 11:43:06 PM
Rottiestyl
This is the only way he could get the world at large to hear the message he has been delivering all his life but no one ever heard it. Oh they watch him say it, but they never really felt it. This man truly, in his soul(sorry had to use it) believes that love will save us and so do I.
…There is no way he could have been taking the drugs they claimed he was taking, much stronger than mine and with Propofol and preform in rehearsals they way he did.I believe he is accomplishing exactly the three things he needed most, first getting away to rest, second make sure his children are in safe hands while this plays out and third and most important, get the world to start talking.
Welcome to the forum!  I agree that hoaxing his death has given MJ a world-wide platform to speak, that he wasn't able to have before. I feel sad you have to live under those conditions. It's interesting to have people who from first hand knowledge can say that no way MJ could have been taking all those drugs and performing.
GINAFELICIA » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 pm
Michael isn't Jesus second coming.

Michael is Archangel Michael  

But you know what, Michael can be what he wants to be, all he needs is just the right silicon mask on  .

He earned this right.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To be honest, I think Michael was and is and always will be a showman. He can play any role he wants.
love you mj
beerchug  party/  elvis_/  michael-jackson/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2011, 12:32:11 AM
Welcome to the forum! I agree that hoaxing his death has given MJ a world-wide platform to speak, that he wasn't able to have before. I feel sad you have to live under those conditions. It's interesting to have people who from first hand knowledge can say that no way MJ could have been taking all those drugs and performing.

Yes but it's those conditions I do live under that is helping me talk to people about this that I never would have before. Being awake for so many hours all the time gives me plenty of time to soak in what he is saying. You know, watching his homes movies with the pie fights, silly string all over his head, letting the kids smash raw eggs on his head, just plain good loving fun, Isn't this the way we all wish we had grown up? Watch him laugh during those times , it's the most real thing I have ever witnessed and THAT is what he wants us to talk about, getting families back AS families, love doesn't take a lot of energy or time with a child believe it or not. Once they know what you are showing them is real then they spread that as they grow. Michael is not just a talent and a genius, he is everyone's best friend, father, mother, he is simply love and if everyone would just pass a smile to the guy in the elevator or the woman in grocery store trying to handle 4 kids and lend her a hand, it's those things that bring people together. If you never saw the movie Pay it Forward, watch it, THAT is Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Never doubt the power of God and those he has chosen to do his work. Never count the lover life, earth, and its children down for the last round. Never let it pull you in that he left us all alone in our grief and shock.

He didn’t name it Neverland for nothing.

K. Mulroney

curls

June 07, 2011, 02:09:38 AM
Rottiestyl, thank you - you've said so much in just two posts that simply oozes love, understanding, truth and hope. I look forward to reading more from you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2011, 11:47:06 AM
Yeah those feelings have come accrossed to me too.

First was, he is so Jesus like (didn't want to mention it if it would be sensetive) and then thought, he might be the one coming back ( I am not religious though I belive this will happen, maybe not it being MJ but the event) as "jesus" not the Jesus but the Good one.

Then something just hit me. What if that is what they want us to belive. Because, first the false come, then the real.
Oh man... That is pure evil if they use Mj for that! (illuminati)
I got and get heartbroken just thinking about it.

But we will never know only if it happens.

I just know I wont run with open arms towards MJ without being careful, I will LOVE having him back but I will have an extra open eye cause... You don't know.

Things are happening out in the world, and more things are to come.
First come the false, then the real. But how do we know if the false haven't already came before MJ comes (if he comes back)...

I guess it come down to listening to your own gut feeling/instinct and go with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2011, 10:45:11 PM
I appreciate all your kind words on my maiden input here but it truly is what I know. I can't explain it to you but I can tell you from the deepest part of my soul this is what is supposed to happen. We are all talking about it, even the media who treated him so badly is asking questions. I have written so many poems about the media and what they did to him. As long as we keep talking and what he stood for is the meat of the discussion I believe you all will see that' it really is just that simple. What simpler way to get us all focused on what it was he was about since he was 5 years old? Love. I have dedicated most of my own website to him because it has to get out there, past the blogs, past the YouTube videos. It has be talked about at dinner tables and coffee breaks.The family unit has to come back - The Earth song - WHAT ABOUT US? think about that, We are US. All this bickering and underhandedness has got to stop somewhere. Everything has a beginning, Michael had to leave for the beginning to start, it simply wasn't happening fast enough while he was here. He has changed me and believe me, I am as hard headed as they come. I don't trust people but he is changing that and I can not give you one concrete reason why it is happening but it is and NO ONE will ever pull me from GOD, ever. If it were not for Christ I would have been dead before I was 14 and many times over since. There is a force at work here but it is not a dark side around Michael, it's God giving us the miracle so many keep claiming they need to believe. Think of the turmoil he had to go through to make the decision to pull this hoax off. The sacrifices he is making. It will be worth it if we just keep that word of mouth going I spoke of in my first comments. You don't know me and have no reason to trust me but I trust that all of you will see it. It's right in front of you. It's ever bird you hear, every leaf that falls, every first winters snowfall. It's US. As MJ said - We Are The World.

L.O.V.E.
K. Mulroney
  (V)

Tabbie Man

Cameras hang from your beams, a cheap plastic chime.
Not as vile as the operator, the incinerator of a man’s success.
What happened to fact, the pact of, journalism?
Does the slug eyed monster, truly spy with such hateful cluster?

How do you decriminalize, the compensation soaked in lies.
A life spent wearing a bush, living for that disdainful push.
With days scouring for insincerity, a glimpse of impropriety that never was.
Show me the fascination of this midnight meditation of the fiend’s next column.

When was pushin’ the truth under a beer stained cushion born?
A frenzied craze in hiding those unselfish acts that should have been praised.
A paparazzi shuffle for money and name, nothing but a killing game.
A literary snake whose rancid skin never changes just rearranges its slither.

And oh the compass is pristine; it carries the ping of a devastating murder of passion.
Now uncover your mirror tabbie man, if you can stand the devil who resides beside you.
Your ilk killed an icon, slaughtered the song, and executed the gift of the One.
 Enjoy your greed before the revived returns, tickets are for sale to watch you burn.

I ask but one thing from the scandal whores, to measure your jaw from face to floor.
The tabbie mans dead pen lies dried in the rafters. Oh how sweet comes the laughter.

K. Mulroney                              
(V)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Never doubt the power of God and those he has chosen to do his work. Never count the lover life, earth, and its children down for the last round. Never let it pull you in that he left us all alone in our grief and shock.

K. Mulroney

June 08, 2011, 04:57:38 AM
I belive he was unwillingly sucked in to the whole illuminati, the sing that make me so sure about it is the fact how famous he was, all fans and all the influence he could/can give to people. All the money he earned and so on.

BUT

Just because you are a part of or involved does NOT mean someone is evil!
Michael was taken advantage of, lets not call them illuminati but rather bad people.
 (it is the same to me, and illuminati comes in many different degrees!)
Michael wanted out after the thriller album or maybe in the whole era of the thriller album, maybe he realized something. His music seem to have changed (messages) after that one. And then all the trashing begins (typicle illuminati, if they don't do what they have been told, they start messing with you)

Slow torture, public embarressment, a target, trying to destroy his image.

Maybe they did threaten to kill him if he did not change his ways (from good to bad)

He did not change.

If he knew they would kill him if he continued on, WHY, WHYYYY, not do anything about it. All the public talk about sony etc and the upcoming tour with all the messages. PLZ he must have known they would NOT let him do that!

Either he faked his death, or he got murdered. For me those are the only two possible things.
No way he comitted suicide!

But will he return if he faked his death?

I do belive he loves his fans extremly much, all people fans or not, but I don't know if that would make him return...
I don't know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2011, 02:25:12 AM
Quote from: "MadneZ"
I belive he was unwillingly sucked in to the whole illuminati, the sing that make me so sure about it is the fact how famous he was, all fans and all the influence he could/can give to people. All the money he earned and so on.

I believe the same thing. He did not want to be controlled. They were and still are putting subliminal messages in the videos these artists do and even in some of the lyrics.When Michael stood up against Sony - they went after him. I believe all the accusations were set ups and he knew but couldn't come out and say anything. So he went after them by pulling away from them and still owning half of Sony's catalog. He made billions of dollars for Sony and they were not happy when he announced he was leaving them, so they trashed his album and then set him up and that is also one of the main reasons I think he thought up this hoax. I believe he has been working on this plan for YEARS. Just listen to some of the lyrics in his music after the 1993 accusations, which by the way Michael wanted to fight but his insurance company told him if he lost they would not pay it, so he was bullied into paying them off.

He was weary of it all and I believe that he knew his fans - the REAL fans would search out the truth. The so called autopsy report said both his lungs were infected and he had bronchitis. That he would have been short of breath most of the time. If you watched TII especially when he did Billie Jean, straight through, no stopping, full out dancing and singing, Not even out a breath a little bit, not only that, do you think he would have been able to still hit those high notes with infected lungs and bronchitis? My daughter has chronic bronchitis,and she loves to sing but any deep breath to hit a particular note causes her to start coughing.

I'm still researching MJ, I believe you. If you decide to come back some day, you know we are all here for you. We are getting the word out about the love Michael. It's slow, but it's happening.You have always had trust in your fans and we in you. We won't let you down.

K. Mulroney
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

June 09, 2011, 11:11:27 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
correct me if I'm wrong: you think Michael will be used by Illuminati to "work" some kind of "ressurection" miracle that will fool the world into believing Michael is the saviour of the world, dropping him from clouds like Jesus?

well....everything is possible.
But your theory would make MJ the false prophet the Revlation book is talking about.
I hope this won't happen, but if it will, i would still love him.

I think there's no way MJ confused with the antichrist and false prophet (the second beast). The beast with 10 horns mentioned in the Book of Revelation is a powerful political government which dominates much of the land (just as the beasts of Daniel's visions, who had prophesied the rise of four great empires). And the second beast or false prophet is who has the task of convincing - by deception - the people to worship the first beast. MJ does not do this, media do it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2011, 06:07:53 PM
MJ does not do this, media do it

I couldn't of said it better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

June 11, 2011, 08:38:07 AM
I have a theory the end times are nearing in conjunction with the Mayan prophecy of the world ending in November 2012. In terms of the hoax and its structure and the cosmic significance of certain planetary alignments occurring at and around the time of November 2012, it may herald the theoretical Prime Zenith phase of celestial confluence which would see the return of Jesus and Michael in the Rapture. Jesus and Michael would gather up the souls of the righteous and transport them to heaven and leave the others to burn in the lakes of hellfire.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

July 11, 2011, 04:55:57 PM
I love Michael
But I love Jesus more, way more, and if that's the case I will never listen to a mj music ever again or talk or hear about it ever again.
Jesus is the king in my heart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 10, 2011, 09:29:22 PM
I respect people of all religions as long as they are following God, or the laws of the universe, doing good or right.  It doesn't matter what religion you are following as long as you are following God.  We shouldn't let religion separate us.  So don't let all the talk about Jesus offend you.  Jesus was a messenger of God and that won't change.  I think Michael is following both Jesus and God so there is no worry.  People are calling him another "Jesus" just because he is similar.  This is a great thing and not a bad thing.  The world needs help in a desperate way.  If there is someone trying to help or save the world than that is SPECTACULAR !!!!!!!  There aren't many who are trying to do it.    I've read that he is an angel, an archangel, the second coming of Jesus, a lightworker, an extraterrestrial from the Pleides or a Pleidian.   They are like humans from the future trying to help earth.  I really don't know.  Anything is possible.  There is a lot we don't know.    Anyway, I don't think it matters what you call it.   If he is trying to spread love, and unify people and bring people together than we should help support it.    There have been many enlightened people besides Jesus.  Think about Muhammed, Moses,Buddha, Ghandi, Mother Theresa,Abraham and others.  Anyway, I don't think we should turn anyone away that is spreading the message of God.  Let's unify and get any help we can or else this world is not going to make it.   It appears to me that Michael is spreading the messages of God and Jesus.  Also, the timing is perfect with bible prophecies, and the Mayan prophecy and also astrology.  So let us relax and see what happens.   Just follow your heart, spread love, truth, and not hate.  Hopefully if you do that it will work out.   Peace and Love. michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

son

September 10, 2011, 10:20:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I respect people of all religions as long as they are following God, or the laws of the universe, doing good or right.  It doesn't matter what religion you are following as long as you are following God.  We shouldn't let religion separate us.  So don't let all the talk about Jesus offend you.  Jesus was a messenger of God and that won't change.  I think Michael is following both Jesus and God so there is no worry.  People are calling him another "Jesus" just because he is similar.  This is a great thing and not a bad thing.  The world needs help in a desperate way.  If there is someone trying to help or save the world than that is SPECTACULAR !!!!!!!  There aren't many who are trying to do it.    I've read that he is an angel, an archangel, the second coming of Jesus, a lightworker, an extraterrestrial from the Pleides or a Pleidian.   They are like humans from the future trying to help earth.  I really don't know.  Anything is possible.  There is a lot we don't know.    Anyway, I don't think it matters what you call it.   If he is trying to spread love, and unify people and bring people together than we should help support it.    There have been many enlightened people besides Jesus.  Think about Muhammed, Moses,Buddha, Ghandi, Mother Theresa,Abraham and others.  Anyway, I don't think we should turn anyone away that is spreading the message of God.  Let's unify and get any help we can or else this world is not going to make it.   It appears to me that Michael is spreading the messages of God and Jesus.  Also, the timing is perfect with bible prophecies, and the Mayan prophecy and also astrology.  So let us relax and see what happens.   Just follow your heart, spread love, truth, and not hate.  Hopefully if you do that it will work out.   Peace and Love. michael-jackson/
suspicious// :? :? :|

Religious unity/universalism, while nice sounding, is presumptuous.  Everyone has their own beliefs, problem is some of them are irreconcilable (ESPECIALLY when Christianity is in the mix). Personally, if MJ's "message" conflicts with my personal Faith in Jesus Christ (whom I believe is more than another enlightened person) I couldn't support him. That being said I don't think MJ has a theological message in the hoax, it's a more immediate to bring certain facts about our world to light.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 10, 2011, 11:03:04 PM
I wasn't implying that anyone should change their beliefs.  I was just thinking that history doesn't stop.  It keeps going and of course other events will occur as long as the world continues to spin.  What happens in the future is never going to change what already happened in the past including the story of Jesus.  When I was talking about unifying I was thinking that the world needs to be united and not divided if we are going to survive and move forward.  People need to start working together.  Peace and Love. moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

September 11, 2011, 04:18:10 AM
We've all heard Michael say at least 5 times that he is not Jesus but is trying to live like Jesus. Because of that he dressed in glowing white and came on stage in GB having children come to him to be blessed, and at least one person was offended running up on stage to moon the audience because he said, "He looked like he thought he was Jesus and that was offensive."  Others have talked about the similar type of crucifixion of Michael Jackson.  Back talked about the reigns of Jesus Christ and Michael Jackson being the same but only different times.  So in the case of MJ's Bam possibly being a spectacular holographic or similar appearance simultaneously seen around the globe, if he is just simply trying to be like Jesus, then I guess that's still okay, right? Because that's what I think is coming, but I could be totally wrong on that. With or without TPTB's help, it's okay with me, because I firmly believe that God's blessing is resting upon his life. The description of the anti-christ in Revelations doesn't describe MJ in the slightest, I guess whatever happens happens, and I believe it will be good for all mankind! His message is love and healing the world, that there is one religion and that is love!

hessouttamylife
As far as Jesus and the anti Christ goes, I feel if people just follow their hearts and do what they know is right, it doesn't matter who comes.  Michael Jackson never asked anyone to do anything that in my opinion could be considered a cardinal sin.  He never asked anyone to give him anything in return for all he gave.  His only request, to love ourselves, our children and all living things on the planet. Many think there is evil in Michael evidenced by his entrancing ability, his onstage body language, and supposed subliminal messages in his music. I don't get it, but I will say this, If that's what the anti Christ has chosen to use to betray and control the people, then I guess I'm just going to have to go to hell. 

I agree except hell is a misinterpretation/mistranslation of the Bible, mostly by the church to exercise control over the masses. There are many excellent Bible studies on this online. Hell is the grave.
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:42:40 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions