Re: New Jesus - mark my words
April 19, 2011, 10:09:59 PM
Michael was raised by his mama to have love in his heart for Jesus. Not to BE Jesus. No way do i agree with this post. MJ wants only Peace and Love for us all. Michael you rock it. We love you. May our precious Jesus protect you MJ in all you do. Please return soon. Love from Oklahoma
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

MJonmind

April 19, 2011, 10:11:07 PM
Anti-Christ means in place of Christ. But how do Christians know for sure that they would recognize the true Christ when he comes, if he comes, since they've been expecting him for 2000 years and still nothing. Will he look like the famous painting or the S.S. pictures of Jesus? The Bible says Satan disguises himself as an angel of light, a minister of righteousness. He can also perform miracles and wonders, and appear to people in dreams and visions, called in Scripture, false signs and wonders. It also says that the Anti-Christ will deceive the whole world and if possible even the elect--"the whole world will follow after the Beast". Many Scripture verses indicate that Jesus said he would return in their lifetime or generation, and many verses say he is coming very soon, and thus to account for that, one doctrinal view is "preterism" --that Christ already came just after 70AD when Jerusalem was raised to the ground and the Christians scattered. There are many online sites that show that at the very top of leadership in the Catholic and Evangelical churches today they are also aligning themselves with the NWO (the very largest of powerful churches), alongside Islam and other world religions into a one-world religion. Most north-american churches are streamlining themselves into that direction as well. Can anyone really be sure they are going to recognize the right guy from the wrong one. The religious leaders in the time of Jesus, did not recognize Him when he came. Do Christians think they will have better luck and perception this time round.

I strongly believe that God is in complete control of history, past and future, and all the Universe which He created out of nothing. The Bible says that God is the one who creates evil and calamity, for His own purposes to fulfill His will and to bring ultimate good for all mankind. Like He hardened Pharoah's heart to not let the Israelites leave Egypt, and planned for Judas to betray Jesus to create the death on the cross scenario, God also plans for the Anti-Christ scenario and final Armageddon battle,  and puts into hearts to love evil. And just like God changed the Apostle Paul's evil murderous heart to good just like that by blinding him with light, God can at the snap of His fingers change the most evil people on earth to suddenly love Him. It is God who moves within us, gives us faith, takes the veil from our eyes to see. There is only an illusion of free will and that we choose to do evil or good ourselves. God totally knows the future, and the Bible says we are predestined from before the foundation of the earth, and at the end EVERY knee will bow in heaven and on earth. Not one will burn in hell, but it all makes one **** of a story!! JMO

Exodus 4:21 (King James Version)

21And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
Revelation 17:17
17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version)
7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Rom 9:14-24  This are good verses showing God can and does as He wishes for the greater good, so how could mankind be held responsible when God has set the stage for temptation and then deliverance.

From my study I have come to believe the Bible teaches that in the end ALL will be saved, every human ever created, but currently it seems as though evil prevails, in this present evil age. JMO Perhaps 2012 will be the start of a future age. It's all a part of The Plan.

About Michael's role, how do we know if the evil powers may think he's their puppet, but God may be blinding their eyes, and God instead has plans for Michael to be working for Him? Anything's possible. What a way to destroy the enemy--from within!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 20, 2011, 12:07:57 AM
I have one dilema: why is the Bible telling us in advance we shall be fooled by a false prophet? This way we won't be fooled because we already know  about it. The same with the beast and his 666 number of his name - if we are alaredy adviced about it, we'll know when it comes, so what's the point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 01:21:24 AM
Please, we're going off the point somewhat. There is not one shred of credible historical information that says Jesus ever existed. He wasn't a physical man, he was a gnostic character who we all must become to reach enlightenment. Jesus didn't die to save humanity.... Literalist Christians murdered the gnostics and changed the meaning of the religion - to believe in a physical Jesus to control you. The Roman Empire decided this and it has continued to this day. A little research is all anyone needs to do. The Bible is 100% esoteric, 0% literal history. And another thing, if you researched REVELATION, you'd learn that it is ALL about the rise and fall of the Roman Empire along with gnostic enlightenment words. Everything historical in revelation has already happened, the rest it for you to use to develop you soul.

The point is, that the Illuminati may well choose to make Revelation come true. The words are written, so they'll create their MJ trick with that in mind. It wouldn't mean the bible is true, just that people wrote a play with the Bible in mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 20, 2011, 01:36:56 AM
If that's the case, then I don't understand why you would think it was something to worry about.  If all history is games by men and nothing can be believed because it's all made up anyway. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 20, 2011, 02:44:56 AM
Quote from: "EarthEnigma"
Please, we're going off the point somewhat. There is not one shred of credible historical information that says Jesus ever existed. He wasn't a physical man, he was a gnostic character who we all must become to reach enlightenment.

Jesus never existed.....they just wrote a scenario about him and spreaded it on the whole planet. Go figure...

But I wonder where those words of wisdom in the gospells came from ......the writer must have been really inspired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 07:23:31 AM
As far as Jesus and the anti Christ goes, I feel if people just follow their hearts and do what they know is right, it doesn't matter who comes.  Michael Jackson never asked anyone to do anything that in my opinion could be considered a cardinal sin.  He never asked anyone to give him anything in return for all he gave.  His only request, to love ourselves, our children and all living things on the planet. Many think there is evil in Michael evidenced by his entrancing ability, his onstage body language, and supposed subliminal messages in his music. I don't get it, but I will say this, If that's what the anti Christ has chosen to use to betray and control the people, then I guess I'm just going to have to go to hell. :roll:

This article is dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 20, 2011, 09:21:12 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
But I wonder where those words of wisdom in the gospells came from ......the writer must have been really inspired.
(A bit off-topic, nevertheless.)  

Writers of the Gospels is what most religious scholars posit today.  Biblical scholar Bart Ehrman has written several books on the origins of the Gospels, the Bible as a whole, and Christianity in general including his latest:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  
Although I haven't read Ehrman's latest book, I have read some of his earlier books on the subject.  He is a respected scholar in his field, but of course, there are other scholars who beg to differ with his perspective who are just as respected. ;)

Regarding MJ as the "New Jesus," like someone else already mentioned, I don't think he'd stand for that or "for being anybody's puppet" and would quickly go about setting people straight.
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 20, 2011, 09:39:04 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
many think there is evil in Michael evidenced by his entrancing ability, his onstage body language, and supposed subliminal messages in his music. I don't get it, but I will say this, If that's what the anti Christ has chosen to use to betray and control the people, then I guess I'm just going to have to go to hell. :roll:

This article is dangerous.

Me too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 10:01:03 AM
I come to think Michael Jackson had nothing to do with the Illuminati. Even if he did, there's nothing he can do about it.. Well, he is a "big miracle" in all of this and he has authority to put things up and tell what he has to, but the Illuminati exists and they're planning something much bigger. They've new technology no one is aware of, - even if we merge the entire army of L.O.V.E lead by MJ we can't stop what they're doing. The least we can do is expose the Illuminati, but really many of the 'big peeps' these days are corrupted. Lady Gaga for an example, I think. More than one of his music videos point out satanism. And that is why no one would do anything about it even if we exposed them..

Here is my opinion. I think Michael faked his death for personal reasons. Media doggin' him around, - his children and friends.. everyone was in danger. He had to step out of the spotlight for some time and see if the media will regret. Ehm, no they don't (it seems). I can still see the "WACKO JACKO" popping in my daily life. And ignorance.. it's getting on my nerves. Everyone should know and try to understand what's going on.

Blessings and much L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 10:12:07 AM
Angranity, I agree with Andrea:
Quote from: "Andrea"
I believe their most powerful tool is FEAR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

April 20, 2011, 10:25:57 AM
The symbolism of numbers have a meaning depending which cultural backround one have as well as filosophy, religion views and many other historical factors.

MJ is not "the new coming Christ", and nobody will be. The word Christ=MJ should be taken as a metaphor as the story went for Jesus.

When and if MJ comes back, people would look for common explanations as MJ faked death to save career, MJ faked death to save life, MJ faked death to show how numb society can be and a long etc but the least scenario is people telling the world that MJ is the new Jesus. In that case, the new religion would be called "Jacksonism" and even tho MJ has followers the impact worldwide would never be as huge as christianism for over 2000 years  ;) (or may be...who knows...i´ll not be alive to confirm it).

Who are the "illuminati with tomati" anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 20, 2011, 10:59:53 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
The symbolism of numbers have a meaning depending which cultural backround one have as well as filosophy, religion views and many other historical factors.

MJ is not "the new coming Christ", and nobody will be. The word Christ=MJ should be taken as a metaphor as the story went for Jesus.

When and if MJ comes back, people would look for common explanations as MJ faked death to save career, MJ faked death to save life, MJ faked death to show how numb society can be and a long etc but the least scenario is people telling the world that MJ is the new Jesus. In that case, the new religion would be called "Jacksonism" and even tho MJ has followers the impact worldwide would never be as huge as christianism for over 2000 years  ;) (or may be...who knows...i´ll not be alive to confirm it).

Jackonism, haha! :lol:

Michael Jackson is a long-time entertainer & singer. He isn't the messiah, he isn't the christ. Definitely not the New Jesus. He is just like anybody else (and that's what he has been telling us). "We unite as one", - "we are the world". Well there's one different thing he has done! He possibly pulled the largest and greatest prank on us all (his death hoax). :lol:

But seriously guys. MJ loves the world and he hates the media. How could this point out to being an anti-christ? He has always been like this, it's not like the Illuminati hired him.. c'mon. :lol: Unless he lied, which I doubt. Why would he have started lying since he were born? I don't think anyone knew him (except his family) when he were born.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 11:21:26 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
Quote from: "Gema"

Jackonism, haha! :lol:

Michael Jackson is a long-time entertainer & singer. He isn't the messiah, he isn't the christ. Definitely not the New Jesus. He is just like anybody else (and that's what he has been telling us). "We unite as one", - "we are the world". Well there's one different thing he has done! He possibly pulled the largest and greatest prank on us all (his death hoax). :lol:

But seriously guys. MJ loves the world and he hates the media. How could this point out to being an anti-christ? He has always been like this, it's not like the Illuminati hired him.. c'mon. :lol: Unless he lied, which I doubt. Why would he have started lying since he were born? I don't think anyone knew him (except his family) when he were born.

I'm with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 20, 2011, 12:22:36 PM
Quote from: "angranity"
He had to step out of the spotlight for some time and see if the media will regret. Ehm, no they don't (it seems). I can still see the "WACKO JACKO" popping in my daily life.

and that's something I just don't understand. Why would they still talk bad of a dead person ?!

We're making way too much of this story with the hoax in my opinion.
He was angel, he was archangel Michael, for some he was Jesus, now he;s the false prophet.... I'm glad there are only 19 months left and we'll see if the whole 2012 story is true.
I think Liz described him the best when calling him a modern prophet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions