mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: New Jesus - mark my words
November 04, 2011, 08:38:38 PM
Don'twalkaway...I think you are definitely on the right path! Humanity's "FEAR" has created all of these "Boogey men" as a way to control us! If we BELIEVE what the evil forces are telling us to believe then you yourself are creating that reality!!!! Once you understand that , you can then see how if you consciously change your thought patterns and think positive thoughts, thoughts of  LOVE, then that is what you will create!! In order to make that change you have to really do it!!

This whole concept is hard for many to grasp, but when you do...HOLD ON TIGHT...be prepared to be blown away. The pieces just fall into place until nothing else makes sense!

This trial is just one part to this, but it is an important part. Look how the world is watching and  talking about Michael right now . In the end Michael is going to be able to prove how easy it really is to control your MIND!!! Everyone, well most of the world thinks that Michael is dead. Why? because they believed what they were told!! POINT BLANK... no questions asked! That is control.  Most of humanity is under mind control by the dark forces, but there are others, like myself, who have been awakened. I believe that we are meant to be loving beings and somewhere along the line we lost our true selves. Now it is time for all of us to reclaim the life that we were meant to live. We need to search within ourselves for "TRUTH". It is our "Time To Shine"!
This is all one big lesson for humanity. We have to be strong for what is to come. When the truth is fully revealed, the world is going to change as we know it. I do believe that we have been receiving help from others in the universe...wholeheartedly, and when that is revealed to the general public, most will be fearful, when there is nothing to be afraid of at all...If you truly believe what Michael has been telling us all along..."We need to bring LOVE back to the planet. We need to LOVE one another"  We are filled with LOVE and LIGHT energy and when you realize how powerful that really is , in a good way, then you will Believe that all of this is really happening!

Each of us is on our own journey, yet our final goal is the same the Common Bond OF...LOVE!

Keep searching until you just KNOW!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 04, 2011, 09:20:29 PM
Thankyou MJJ4ever777.  I'm glad to know that you think I'm on the right track.  We can't let fear get to us.  People just don't realize how powerful love is.  They don't realize that everything is energy and everything is connected.  They don't realize how powerful we are and that we can be really powerful if we act together.    That's all we have to do and it is so simple !!!!!  We're just so used to being controlled and always thinking that things are out of your control,  BUT THEY'RE NOT.    You don't have to be a prisoner of your own mind.  It's like you have to get rid of the invisible prison.  You have to change your frequency.  "Change the frequency on your dial".   Go up to the love vibration (frequency).   I'm so happy that I'm understanding it. 

Did you ever see videos from Opentolife on youtube ?  He/she says similar things.  He/she says that he feels that Michael has been preparing us for the coming age/times for many years.   

I hope something and/or someone is coming to help save/change/heal the world !!!!!    I don't think I will be afraid because whoever/whatever is to come is probably not coming to make things worse.  I think the evil is already here.  That's just my feeling/guess.

Love and light to you also.            :-*                          bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 10:27:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thankyou MJJ4ever777.  I'm glad to know that you think I'm on the right track.  We can't let fear get to us.  People just don't realize how powerful love is.  They don't realize that everything is energy and everything is connected.  They don't realize how powerful we are and that we can be really powerful if we act together.    That's all we have to do and it is so simple !!!!!  We're just so used to being controlled and always thinking that things are out of your control,  BUT THEY'RE NOT.    You don't have to be a prisoner of your own mind.  It's like you have to get rid of the invisible prison.  You have to change your frequency.  "Change the frequency on your dial".   Go up to the love vibration (frequency).   I'm so happy that I'm understanding it. 

Did you ever see videos from Opentolife on youtube ?  He/she says similar things.  He/she says that he feels that Michael has been preparing us for the coming age/times for many years.   

I hope something and/or someone is coming to help save/change/heal the world !!!!!    I don't think I will be afraid because whoever/whatever is to come is probably not coming to make things worse.  I think the evil is already here.  That's just my feeling/guess.

Love and light to you also.            :-*                          bearhug

You are totally right! The Evil has been here for way to long! But think about this...if the evil was so "Powerful" why haven't they taken TOTAL control by now?? I mean come on...They know that there are those of us fighting for our "JUSTICE", our "God" given right,  to live in Peace, Harmony and LOVE and THEY are the ones who are really scared!! they are losing their grip on public, because we are "awakening" now! This isn't about revenge...it is about LOVE.

God created us in Innocence and to Innocence we must return!!! Michael's message is so loud and "IN MY FACE" right now, that I know that my words have true meaning and purpose.I feel Michael's heart and I feel his energy with me. He is the most Beautiful, Pure soul that has ever walked the earth during our "life"time.

The tables are about to be turned on the so-called "Powers" that be!!!  They have been for-warned of the events that will take place, in the near future,  but they aren't going to tell  the "people"..because They Don't Really Care About Us!! But mark my words, when the time is right, they will Fall. LOVE is much more powerful then any evil out there, and they know it!! God is Good not evil...The devil is evil, yet his voice isn't really that strong now is it!!! lol When you finally get it, you come to the realization that we were told to be afraid of the devil  so that our minds would be 'triggered" for control, but in reality the evil forces are just a small percentage of the BIG PICTURE! The man behind the curtain isn't so scary after all is he!!!

A part of us never completely believes in the Evil" and why is that?? It is because we are hardwired for LOVE, not hate, and our subconscious has known all along that "evil" was just "make BeLIEve" we  created  evil it in our mind, so we believed it and fed the "myth" until we believed it, but.if we can "create" evil, which is "FEAR" then we have the ability to delete just as fast as we created it!  We  are all MASTERS of our own mind" and creators of our own "destiny". We already  know how  this ends...we just can't remember it yet.

In time our consciousness will rise  to a higher vibration.As the planet changes,... so must we...for it has already been written!...soon LOVE will be restored... BELIEVE IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:59:37 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 05, 2011, 09:09:37 AM
Great Post MJJ4ever777 !! I loved it.  You're right the evil is a small percentage and the man behind the curtain is not scary after all.  We had it in us the whole time.  It's just like when they find the wizard in the Wizard of Oz Movie.  And that movie was a big clue in this too "Follow the yellow brick Road".  Also, I read that the person who wrote the story, the orginal book, meant it to be a metaphor regarding "The Federal Reserve" and the financial system.  The original shoes in it I think were gold and not red but I don't remember exactly.  Everything fits together.   It gets more amazing every day !!!!!!!!

Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 12:20:25 AM
Great Post MJJ4ever777 !! I loved it.  You're right the evil is a small percentage and the man behind the curtain is not scary after all.  We had it in us the whole time.  It's just like when they find the wizard in the Wizard of Oz Movie.  And that movie was a big clue in this too "Follow the yellow brick Road".  Also, I read that the person who wrote the story, the orginal book, meant it to be a metaphor regarding "The Federal Reserve" and the financial system.  The original shoes in it I think were gold and not red but I don't remember exactly.  Everything fits together.   It gets more amazing every day !!!!!!!!

Love to All

Yes, the Wizard of OZ!!!  That movie has so much "symbolism". Also, the tin man, the lion and the scarecrow, represent "US" and the fact that most of humanity have lost their "Heart", Their "Minds(Brain)" and they have lost their "Courage" to the Powers That Be, ...this is sad!

There are so many more connections that I have come across the last couple of days and I will make a post tomorrow about what I have found. This is so much bigger then we think! I firmly believe that there are many, many more who have been working on the "Big Picture" for a long long time! The music industry has been sending "subliminal" messages of LOVE, Light,  and our connection to the stars, for a very long time, but until I decided to take a look back, I had not decoded the "real" message in so many songs!!
You are going to be amazed.

@ Sim...Thanks again for all of the videos you have been posting... I am watching them all with my husband and the one with LMP connection is awesome!!! This is getting very interesting, I wonder how long it will take for more to uncover the "Truth"...It is amazing that we have figured this out on our own, that in itself tells me that, what I feel and Know with every ounce of my being, is true...We are living a "MIRACLE"...what a Blessing!

I Love you guys and I will post my new findings tomorrow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 12:22:06 PM
I see what you are saying MJJ4ever777.  This is way bigger than I first thought and there are connections in the music to light,love, and our connection to the stars.  I took your advice.  You said look to the stars. 

The stars including the sun are giving us light.  Everything is really light or energy and everything is connected by this energy.  Matter is really energy, or light particles (photons) going at a slower speed.  This material state is like an illusion because it's just temporary.  All you have to do is speed up the molecules and physical matter can turn into something else or even disappear back into light or go up to a higher frequency that we can't see.  So really every thing is like a light body and not a physical body.  The light has light codes or information according to a mathematical code or pattern like a DNA pattern.  I heard that you are a light body first and then a material body.  The light body or the light code controls the physical body.  This makes sense because when your physical body dies then your soul can go to heaven or back to the stars.  Maybe this is what is meant by "immortailty" ????  Everything is created by energy and light.  Prime Creator/God is controlling and creating this. 

This makes sense because everything happening with the sun, and stars and planets is planned and is perfectly controlled.  The stars and planets and sun are not just randomly floating around.    They might even be organized into a very high conciousness.  The beings, or energies at very high frequencies, I think are much more intelligent and evolved than us.  More than I can understand right now.  I heard about the 13,14,15 dimension from "The White Winged Consciousness of Nine" by Archangel Sandalphotron or something like that.  I can't remember the name.    It's so magnificent, more than we can imagine right now.    Do you think that who is making the crop circles ????  Or Maybe just E.T's ????

Also, I was watching videos about DNA activation and human DNA changing.  Also the half-lives of the radioactive elements on earth are changing.  It is because of the increased radiation, photon particles from the sun and solar flares.    We also have these elements in our DNA so our DNA is changing.  Also the "junk DNA" that we don't use is being activated.    Because of this radiation everything is slowly changing.    Everything is vibrating at higher and higher frequencies.  This goes along with ascension and absorbing more light and having more abilities.  I heard we have been getting waves of energy since the 90's and "The Divine Portal" is opening on 11/11/11.  We will be getting an important wave of energy.  More people will see the truth ??     

If all our DNA is activated and bundled together than we can use it to connect with the higher dimensions.  The higher dimensions are connected together by light and light codes.  We will be connected to it also just like a fiber optic cable that can receive light information.  So we are C0NNECTED TO THE STARS JUST LIKE YOU SAID.

I'm thinking that this is what they are talking about when they say "The Christ" and "The Christ Consciousness".  These people are connected to the higher dimensions.  So, people who can do this call themselves mult-dimensional.  Michael had a mural or a painting where it says something like I am a multi-dimensional being.  I saw it last year when there were photos on you tube about items at a big auction.  Now I think a lot of those things were put there on purpose as clues. 

I got most of this from watching various videos on Youtube during this past year.  I,m just trying to put things together.  I think the fake death,fake funeral,memorial, fake trial are just to wake people up so they can learn a "new reality".   That's just how I am thinking right now.

Thanks for all your help.     LOVE       bearhug 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 07:28:31 PM
To make a long story short.  Everything is light and love and we are all connected.  We are all made of the same thing and we are all one.    Many spiritual leaders and singers and others have said this.  Carlos Santana did a speech at a concert where he says the same thing.  He tells everyone to say "Light" and "Love" several times. 

Peace, and love and light to you.      :-*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 08:44:09 PM
To make a long story short.  Everything is light and love and we are all connected.  We are all made of the same thing and we are all one.    Many spiritual leaders and singers and others have said this.  Carlos Santana did a speech at a concert where he says the same thing.  He tells everyone to say "Light" and "Love" several times. 

Peace, and love and light to you.      :-*

God Bless you for your BRILLIANT research!! I agree  with all you have posted!! We are definitely on the right path, I have no doubt!! because of "things" that have been happening to my husband and myself. There is just no other "logical" answer!

I LOVE the Brilliance of how this message has been "subliminally" feed to us by so so many musicians throughout the years!! Yesterday my husband and I were listening to the "Brothers" Gibb aka BEE GEES and we saw a familar pattern to the lyrics of the songs. They sound like they knew Michael/God's "Plan"  The "answer" is always LOVE!  it is all about "perception" when you look back at these LOVE songs!! Music is "vibration" WE are vibrational beings so that is why music has such an effect on us!! Music is another "key" to all of humanity receiving the "messages" of what is to come. Michael always said he couldn't take "credit" for his "work", that it came from GOD! I have no doubt about that now! Anyway...I will post just a few so you see what I mean, then I have another "coincidence" That I came across.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG9nhqjNAic&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80vUDz9SmNY&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEw9PVt9g7g[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4De_RieBM&feature=related[/youtube]

I see the LIGHT!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzypifjJSp8&feature=related[/youtube]
one last one,,, let me know if you understand the connections I'm talking about!
I grew up with these songs and now all these years later, I see them in a whole new "Light". So many Music icons were using their music to put the same "message" out there!!!

Also, the other day I noticed that we now had a "days" counter on the homepage of our forum, and 999 came to my mind. We know that part of this "life lesson" is about turning 666 to 999, so to speak. so I thought, what will be the date on the 999 day of Michael's "death" and I came up with the date March 19 2012. So I googled that day in history and found that  March 19 1953 was the first televised "Academy Awards" show. Here is the funny part. It was the 25th Oscars and was named "The Greatest Show On Earth"  The movie of the same name, won the Best Picture Oscar that year. Now I will post a short video about this winning "Movie"....I think you will see what I am talking about when you watch it...the "coincidences keep coming!!! So, I wonder what will happen on the 999th day??
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggnE9DyX0yE[/youtube]

here is the link to the IDMB page about the 2th oscars

/bravo/ Michael... /bravo/

Well I will close for now...Please know that you are LOVED and appreciated!
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:46:36 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 09:11:33 PM
Thanks MJJ4ever777.  A clip from that movie is also on one of the hoax video websites on Youtube.  I think it could be MJHoaxevidence or MagicalXcapism but I don't know for sure.  I know I've seen it on those hoax videos.  Coincidence ??  Probably not !!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Love      :-*       bounce/          michael-jackson/       mj_bad/          lolol/             party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 08:56:01 PM
SimPattyK I have been wanting to get back to you about the symbols on the YANA shirt.  This is what they look like to me, the sun or a star, a V, a cross, and the one that looks like an anchor I don't know.
I don't think it is an anchor though.  It looks like a religious symbol.  Prince (the singer) has it all over the place and even has a purple guitar with that shape.  I am going to try to find out what it means. 

He has that guitar when he sings "Purple Rain".  What is the signficance of all this purple ?  Indigo Children ?  Does it have to do with purple light ?   He says " I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain".   Maybe the rain will wake people up ???

Love               :-* 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 09, 2011, 11:03:35 PM
^^ Girls ...I've got to catch up with a lot of your posts here.
I'll answer as soon as I can.

In the mean time, here's the continuation of what were were discussing 1-2 pages ago...

[...]
Before the hoax, I always wondered why Michael kept dressing as a soldier and pose for photographs with militaries, soldiers, policemen. etc... Then I noticed the same for Lady Diana, Elvis and Patricia Kaas too!!
- After June 25th 2009 I got the idea!!! Michael was sending a subliminal message, preparing us for the Army of LOVE, as he himself said, we are his "soldiers of LOVE".
- Also this whole military trick, that they all embraced both by posing and waring military clothes, can also represent a critical attitude towards the still existing wars!! and the fact that all these artists photographed themselves with soldiers and military, policemen officials, can represent their solidarity to these people who carry on with their duties, m,any of them losing their lives for the absurd and material purposes of their governments!!
- The soldier-clothes can also signify Archangel Michael!! who leads the army of Angels in the final battle against satan!

So I really beLIEve that for Elvis, MJ, Lady Diana, Patricia Kaas, the wearing of certain clothes is not just coincidental!!
The similarities are not just similar fashion-tastes!! I think they are all 4 connected to each other somehow...in some way, more or less consciously or planned, probably God works through them!!

^^ You see, this is the kind of things for which I generally am called a nutcase! by people who don't get me! loll
To be frank, 2-3 years ago I would have called myself nuts, too if I heard myself speaking like this!! lmao :) :lol:

St. Michael, the Archangel

Feastday: September 29
Patron of grocers, mariners, paratroopers, police, and sickness

The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God"
and was the war-cry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers.
Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of the Apostles.

Although he is always called "the Archangel," the Greek Fathers and many others place him over all the angels - as Prince of the Seraphim. St. Michael is the patron of grocers, mariners, paratroopers, police and sickness.

from Wikipedia

Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎ (pronounced [ˌmixäˈʔel]), Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميخائيل‎, Mīkhā'īl) is an archangel in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic teachings. Roman Catholics, Anglicans, and Lutherans refer to him as Saint Michael the Archangel and also simply as Saint Michael. Orthodox Christians refer to him as the Taxiarch Archangel Michael or simply Archangel Michael.

In Hebrew, Michael means "who is like God" (mi-who, ke-as or like, El-deity), which is traditionally interpreted as a rhetorical question: "Who is like God?" (which expects an answer in the negative) to imply that no one is like God. In this way, Michael is reinterpreted as a symbol of humility before God.[3]

In the Hebrew Bible Michael is mentioned three times in the Book of Daniel, once as a "great prince who stands up for the children of your people". The idea that Michael was the advocate of the Jews became so prevalent that in spite of the rabbinical prohibition against appealing to angels as intermediaries between God and his people, Michael came to occupy a certain place in the Jewish liturgy.

In the New Testament Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan. In the Epistle of Jude Michael is specifically referred to as an "archangel". Christian sanctuaries to Michael appeared in the 4th century, when he was first seen as a healing angel, and then over time as a protector and the leader of the army of God against the forces of evil. By the 6th century devotions to Archangel Michael were widespread both in the Eastern and Western Churches. Over time, teachings on Michael began to vary among Christian denominations.

[. . . . . ]
SOURCE - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kSM7R5Wd0s&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb-M8vmNEL4&feature=autoplay&list=UL34k-BhVZTsM&lf=mfu_in_order&playnext=3[/youtube]

Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:06:08 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 07:29:34 PM
I am wondering why there are videos popping up now about the details of 2005 ?   This is getting crazy but I am sure it is for a good reason !!!!  It's all for love.  Everyone will be just SHOCKED and then fight for the truth.  And then maybe there will be peace on earth. 

LOVE     bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 07:52:42 PM
@Sim and Dontwalkaway...I LOVE You guys so much!!!! Sim..You still amaze me everyday with your montages!! I looked into the whole Elvis thing wayyyy back and I uncovered the whole Elvis/Nixon connection...pretty crazy huh? I wonder if anyone else realizes  just how much influence the Music/entertainment industry has been involved in this whole "awakening" process over the last upteen years???LOL I see "signs" everywhere now and I wonder how I didn't see them before...I guess it was because I was still "asleep". LOL

Anyway, just wanted to check in with you and send you some LOVE!

By the way...off topic....do any of you know how to find "drafts"?? I started a post yesterday, but can't seem to find where I can retrieve it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

keep spreading the  LOVE!!!! Talk soon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 08:22:01 PM
I love you too MJJ4ever777  and Sim.  I'm not sure how to retrieve drafts because I never tried it.

Love and Light             

"Heal the World, Make it a Better Place, for you and for me and the entire human race"
"There are ways to get there", if you care enough for the living"   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 23, 2011, 06:39:35 PM
I was just watching a series of videos called Spirit Science.  There is a Spirit Science video on the thread about the significance of water.  Anyway, they talk about the history of the world and how there were asended masters and beings with higher levels of consciousness who knew how to achieve immortality.  Jesus knew how to achieve this.    Some of the ancient egyptian pharoahs knew how to achieve this.  They talk about Ashkenaten who knew about this and taught people how to achieve this in 17 years.  It usually would take 100.   They knew how to connect to the higher dimensions and frequencies.

So this is the big question,  Do you think Michael is trying to tell us that he learned how to asend or even achieve immortality Just like those ascended masters or those beings who evolved to a higher level ?   I think I see the clues such as "The Immortal World Tour", The Believe Cirque de Soleil poster where there is someone levitating or rising behind the curtain, all the symbols for eternity and immortality on clothes, all the eyptian symbolism such as the ankh and the pyramids and more.  The pyramids were used for "resurrection".    All the talk about Angels, Archangel Michael and being like Jesus.  It all makes sense.    The songs Invincible and Unbreakable even make more sense.   And also "Thriller" when the dead come alive out of their graves !!!!!

What do you think ?  This is just what my heart is telling me right now.  Maybe that's what is confusing everyone because yes there was a murder like the family says but he is also alive because he's indestructable.  Maybe they just "thought" they got him.  Little did they know who they were dealing with.  There probably was a double or a body for the autopsy report, pictures etc.    The goes along with the whole green man, peter pan, Osiris stories also.  Supposedly Osiris was cut up and then brought back to life.  He was the first on to achieve immortality.  That's how the story went anyway.   

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions