PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Unseen TII pic.
July 11, 2011, 05:52:49 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "hachiman"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
This is my favorite.
Michael is a Wonderful man!!!

LOL, didn't you notice the MJ on the screen behind the MJ on stage is someone else?

We've been through all of this before.  Im amazed issues keep coming back that were debunked over a year ago.
The image is different on the screen as there is a second or so delay in the feedback.

Debunked? No it's just an excuse. There is no delay with the modern technology, so that's bs. Debunk this: The one on the screen has the 777 added to his shirt, the one on stage hasn't.
What about the way his head's angled?
What about his shirt one it's out of the pants one is inside the pants.

ok. 1.  Where is the 777 on the shirt as i cannot see it?  Mght be my old eyes...

2. His head is angled differently because there is a slight delay in the feed.

3.  His shirt isnt out of his pants in one....  its because his body is moving and angled slightly differently.

I beg to differ in the assertion that there "is no delay in modern technology" - because there is...  even if its just a second behind.

Souza the delay is still the same with the modern technology. There's no 777 on his shirt at the BG. His jacket was a little bit more open and we see alittle bit more of the shiny stones on his shirt. I agree with what Miss.Peppers wrote.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2011, 08:02:32 PM
I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

July 18, 2011, 09:09:26 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
This is my favorite.
Michael is a Wonderful man!!!

Did anyone notice the pic on the screen behind him has different movements than he does? like on the screen his hair is in his face but not as much on MJ on stage and the right hand is in a different place. On the screen his mouth is almost completely closed but MJ on stage has his mouth open. The whole upper body is leaning differently and the right collar is in a different place. Could be delay I guess, but looks strange. I am the family "editor" when we watch tv. I can pick out almost if not every editing flaw. I have always had a knack for paying attention to details and this hit me immediately.
Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Never doubt the power of God and those he has chosen to do his work. Never count the lover life, earth, and its children down for the last round. Never let it pull you in that he left us all alone in our grief and shock.

He didn’t name it Neverland for nothing.

K. Mulroney

July 18, 2011, 09:13:20 PM
I just read the posts above. A second delay maybe so but how do you explain the hair on the right side of his face? On the screen it's much longer at least it appears to be. Could be a shadow but I don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Never doubt the power of God and those he has chosen to do his work. Never count the lover life, earth, and its children down for the last round. Never let it pull you in that he left us all alone in our grief and shock.

He didn’t name it Neverland for nothing.

K. Mulroney

July 19, 2011, 12:53:02 PM
Lighting, shadows, camera angle & delay.
Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 02:55:53 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

July 19, 2011, 04:58:34 PM
777 in the yellow circle. Just zoom it and you will see.

Also, in the purple circles: why don't the backgrounds match?

have to agree with souza..
spoke to a friend that has knowledge of these sort of things lol..if your filming an object just like a concert what goes on stage thru the camera feed goes directly to the backdrop without a delay..what you see on stage appears as the same as on the background..now on tv with live feeds and fcc there is a what 20 sec delay due to cuzzing or other things that happen so its bleep out or not shown..anyways..even if you go to sony own video trailer about this is it..and go frame by frame you will notice alot of these so called shots that do not add up..even watch the movie if you have it frame by frame..if i had my notes i could tell you more and where to look..mouth open mouth closed..crease in shirt no crease..the 7's no sevens lol hand placement ...you get the idea.. lolol/  if i was better at putting pictures up here of the movie i would and i think its great were looking at the older stuff with fresh eyes again..sometimes im thankful for when it does get quite on here to go back and take a look at all that has been posted..sometimes we have to look back on information given to us to beable to move forward..jmo
huggs n love n faith to all
suzz bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2011, 04:59:12 PM
777 in the yellow circle. Just zoom it and you will see.

Also, in the purple circles: why don't the backgrounds match?

have to agree with souza..
spoke to a friend that has knowledge of these sort of things lol..if your filming an object just like a concert what goes on stage thru the camera feed goes directly to the backdrop without a delay..what you see on stage appears as the same as on the background..now on tv with live feeds and fcc there is a what 20 sec delay due to cuzzing or other things that happen so its bleep out or not shown..anyways..even if you go to sony own video trailer about this is it..and go frame by frame you will notice alot of these so called shots that do not add up..even watch the movie if you have it frame by frame..if i had my notes i could tell you more and where to look..mouth open mouth closed..crease in shirt no crease..the 7's no sevens lol hand placement ...you get the idea.. lolol/  if i was better at putting pictures up here of the movie i would and i think its great were looking at the older stuff with fresh eyes again..sometimes im thankful for when it does get quite on here to go back and take a look at all that has been posted..sometimes we have to look back on information given to us to beable to move forward..jmo
huggs n love n faith to all
suzz bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 02:31:22 AM
I cant open any of the pics, can anyone help?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 11, 2012, 03:38:30 AM
Aintnosunshine
I always thought the "shootings" of TII were spread over a loger period of time (years). That`ll explain all the different looks / weight changes and so on ....  great illusion.
Though I can only see a couple of pics here, just from being here since the beginning seeing all we discussed, I would agree that MJ has put illusions EVERYWHERE in this hoax, little odd things that don't make sense, deliberately.  We have to figure out fact from fiction, real from hoax,  etc.  For years MJ has done little things to subtly or major change his appearance every time he went out in public, sat for interviews like with Bashir, posed for pictures, and throughout TII.  He said his favorite super-hero character was  Morph, because he could change his form, which he said he found exciting! And he's been doing this for the past 2+ years, and also with his voice, disguises,  and on-line usernames. mj_bad/ It's been driving us crazy, and he knows it and loves it!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions