juliet

Re: The Clue Collection Thread
May 06, 2011, 08:22:15 PM
Thank you for opening this thread & best place for various clues

About Linus,this I really have to check cause I feel so ignorant about this typing/

Thanks guys
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 08:03:41 AM
The Court of Last Resort (TV series 1957–1958)
The Conrad Murray Case

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this is a BIG coincidence????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I\'m Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I\'m Asking Him To Change His Ways
[/size]

curls

May 09, 2011, 08:29:10 AM
Not a clue as such, but just the total mis-match between the tabloid media picture of MJ as an eccentric, desperate, broken, weak, pathetic, drugged-up victim, and the completely opposite picture given by those who actually worked with and knew him, of a polite, kind, hard-working, intelligent, health-conscious, decent, gentle man. Not a clue in itself to MJ being alive, but being confident of which version I believe, it's certainly enough to raise HUGE doubts in my mind as to the possibility of this clever man putting himself in the position of having a doctor put him to sleep with Propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2011, 11:58:22 AM
So i finally watched the legendary movie "Gilda" (should have done it a long time ago)
1. Awesome "coincidence": Here is a screenshot of a first thing you see when the movie starts
[attachment=0:3d7hsc63]Gilda.jpg[/attachment:3d7hsc63]

UCLA  afraid/

2.The night when Gilda's husband fakes his own death, Gilda has a funny feeling. Here is the quote:
Gilda: Maria, I have the funniest feeling.                
Don't tell anybody,
but I'm awfully superstitious.                
Don't tell anybody.            
I have the funniest feeling
that this is it.              
- It?
- I mean...
That for me, too, it's carnival.

These are just the two things i never saw anybody to point out, so i thought that it was worth to mention.

P.S Thank you Michael for making me watch all those Hollywood movies, i'm having such a great time!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 17, 2011, 01:42:47 PM
I've spend another wonderful evening watching "In a Lonely Place", another movie used in "This is it".
Storyline
Screenwriter Dixon Steele, faced with the odious task of scripting a trashy bestseller, has hat-check girl Mildred Atkinson tell him the story in her own words. Later that night, Mildred is murdered and Steele is a prime suspect; his record of belligerence when angry and his macabre sense of humor tell against him. Fortunately, lovely neighbor Laurel Gray gives him an alibi. Laurel proves to be just what Steele needed, and their friendship ripens into love. Will suspicion, doubt, and Steele's inner demons come between them?

1. Everyone who doesn't really know Steele thinks that he is weird and that there is something wrong with him.
2. The main character Steele can VERY much represent Michael during his 2005 trial. Same as Michael, Steele was innocent, but due to his explosive personality a lot of people around him suspect that he IS guilty, even a woman who loves him very much. Only a couple of his very close friends know that he is NOT guilty. But his life gets ruined anyway by these allegations.
3. Second movie in a row where UCLA is mentioned  :D  Watch it at 11:48
[youtube:1leapa8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgAaUfgtQ4&feature=related[/youtube:1leapa8c]
4.Police in the end finds out who the real murder is and gives their apology to Steele and Laurel, but it's toooooooo late, the damage has been done!

I truly believe that if every single fan of Michael watched all those movies from "This is it" they would know for sure that Michael is alive! These movies are unbelievable!!!
Next one to watch is "His Girl Friday"  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 17, 2011, 05:11:31 PM
I want the person who jumped out of the coroner’s van in that undergound parking lot to come front and center.  It it wasn’t Michael, then PROVE IT michael-jackson/  bow/  Where have you been hiding since then penguin/ Shamone lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~Topic starter

May 17, 2011, 05:42:56 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
I've spend another wonderful evening watching "In a Lonely Place", another movie used in "This is it".
Storyline
Screenwriter Dixon Steele, faced with the odious task of scripting a trashy bestseller, has hat-check girl Mildred Atkinson tell him the story in her own words. Later that night, Mildred is murdered and Steele is a prime suspect; his record of belligerence when angry and his macabre sense of humor tell against him. Fortunately, lovely neighbor Laurel Gray gives him an alibi. Laurel proves to be just what Steele needed, and their friendship ripens into love. Will suspicion, doubt, and Steele's inner demons come between them?

1. Everyone who doesn't really know Steele thinks that he is weird and that there is something wrong with him.
2. The main character Steele can VERY much represent Michael during his 2005 trial. Same as Michael, Steele was innocent, but due to his explosive personality a lot of people around him suspect that he IS guilty, even a woman who loves him very much. Only a couple of his very close friends know that he is NOT guilty. But his life gets ruined anyway by these allegations.
3. Second movie in a row where UCLA is mentioned  :D  Watch it at 11:48
[youtube:22rk2hnq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgAaUfgtQ4&feature=related[/youtube:22rk2hnq]
4.Police in the end finds out who the real murder is and gives their apology to Steele and Laurel, but it's toooooooo late, the damage has been done!

I truly believe that if every single fan of Michael watched all those movies from "This is it" they would know for sure that Michael is alive! These movies are unbelievable!!!
Next one to watch is "His Girl Friday"  :)

I adore this movie. All of the movies mentioned in the credits are worth watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 17, 2011, 03:16:22 PM
Was removed.... :(  :cry:  :roll:

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Hilde

January 28, 2012, 04:55:52 PM
Quote from: Kristina4LOVE
Storyline

3. Second movie in a row where UCLA is mentioned  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  Watch it at 11:48
[youtube:22rk2hnq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgAaUfgtQ4&feature=related[/youtube:22rk2hnq]

Next one to watch is "His Girl Friday"  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I adore this movie. All of the movies mentioned in the credits are worth watching.

All the credits from This Is It?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2012, 07:23:00 PM
I just finished watching again Dick Gregory’s dvd about Michael Jackson.  This might not be a clue, but on the dvd he states that he asked Michael to promise him that when he got fed up (not in those words) to go to Germany and sit up in the mountains for 3 to 5 years  /white flag/   so followoing up on that, I pulled up information on all of the German mountains.  Here it is.  Can’t let nothing slip past us  /white flag/ 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

February 05, 2012, 04:59:58 AM
excellent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 05, 2012, 10:24:53 AM
Great mentions about the movies.....yes, His Girl Friday is a great movie.....one of my favorites.  Just a side note......another movie I have thought about during this hoax is Topper......I love that movie : ) Just a fun one to check out. 

@hesouttamylife..........great post about the mountains.  Wow....that link has some great info about them.  It's such a beautiful place.  I would love to see it one day.........the world we live in has so many beautiful and magical places.  I think many people just take it for granted.  I know people around me take nature for granted daily.  I always stop to admire the nature near me...... single rose bud, the beauty of the sunset, or colors of the trees......and more.  These mountains look amazing...thank you so much for sharing that info.

I hope everyone has a beautiful day......
Blessings Always

If you are interested:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2012, 12:05:57 AM
Dont know if its been discussed in this thread in perticular but the autopsy reportS
for me were the strangest and biggest discrepancy or clue so far. I mean how blantent
does it have to be whrn the CORONER comes out with one autopsy that says no drugs
at allvin his system then comes out with 2 more saying the opposite........
Hahahaha I mean helllllllllloooooooo im thinking that if its the case that coroner is a freakin
DONKEY and should be fired!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 27, 2012, 08:46:05 AM
Dont know if its been discussed in this thread in perticular but the autopsy reportS
for me were the strangest and biggest discrepancy or clue so far. I mean how blantent
does it have to be whrn the CORONER comes out with one autopsy that says no drugs
at allvin his system then comes out with 2 more saying the opposite........
Hahahaha I mean helllllllllloooooooo im thinking that if its the case that coroner is a freakin
DONKEY and should be fired!!

Why fired? it's part of the game/hoax/joke/pulling leg/ARG or whatever Michael wants to call it.
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:48:34 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

December 27, 2012, 09:47:29 AM
I am just second guessing this whole hoax now sweet......  Things aren't adding up to me from recent posting
from fertain people and it is starting to be blatent. I am waiting jntkl the first of the year and im moving on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions