Sarahli

Re: The Clue Collection Thread
April 27, 2011, 02:55:59 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I did not know about that movie Kristina thanks for sharing. That's incredible there are so many similarities  :shock:  I think we all should watch that movie maybe we'll find more clues  :lol:  and the title fits so well for the hoax "Suddenly Last Summer". Much love to you  :)

I'm very glad that you liked my post Sarahli :D "Suddenly Last Summer" is one of the movies which was used by Michael in "This is it", so we know for sure that Michael himself wanted us to watch them :) Yes please do watch this movie, there are a lot of connections that could be drawn to the hoax and Michael's life. I'm going to watch "The Big Sleep" now, only the title of the movie is interesting enough :mrgreen:

L.O.V.E to you too!

You're welcome dear. I have not seen all the movies included in This Is It and had forgotten that title since  :lol:  definitely to be watched. God bless you  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

April 27, 2011, 11:56:58 PM
Kristina4LOVE
9) When Dr. Cukrowicz came to see Catherine for the first time, she told him a story of the first memory that comes in to her mind, a horrible story of how she "lost her honor" in the oak forest. She asked doctor if he is going to play a game with her now, how ill patients are asked to look at weird pictures and say whatever first comes in to their mind. Doctor agrees and points at the LEAF SHADOW ON THE WALL (kind of like the one we have in ambulance picture with Michael) and the first thing she sees is of course her first memory. (just like we are (believers) are "ill" and "crazy" in people's eyes, were pointed by TS on that leaf-like pattern on the ambulance picture and of course the first thing we saw there was Michael's face )
THis really caught my attention! I'm wondering if you could do me a favor and take a screen shot of it and post it? It would possibly give a reason why TS focused on it so much, and why it has not been photoshopped in the other layers of the ambulance pic, but was a separate addition. THANKS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 28, 2011, 07:57:25 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Kristina4LOVE
9) When Dr. Cukrowicz came to see Catherine for the first time, she told him a story of the first memory that comes in to her mind, a horrible story of how she "lost her honor" in the oak forest. She asked doctor if he is going to play a game with her now, how ill patients are asked to look at weird pictures and say whatever first comes in to their mind. Doctor agrees and points at the LEAF SHADOW ON THE WALL (kind of like the one we have in ambulance picture with Michael) and the first thing she sees is of course her first memory. (just like we are (believers) are "ill" and "crazy" in people's eyes, were pointed by TS on that leaf-like pattern on the ambulance picture and of course the first thing we saw there was Michael's face )
THis really caught my attention! I'm wondering if you could do me a favor and take a screen shot of it and post it? It would possibly give a reason why TS focused on it so much, and why it has not been photoshopped in the other layers of the ambulance pic, but was a separate addition. THANKS!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2011, 08:24:32 AM
The song Better on the other side by The Game, Chris Brown and Boyz II Men was released 26th of June 2009
too short of a time to compose a song
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2011, 11:18:11 AM
Thank you Souza for posting the picture, i'm not very good with screen shots  :oops:. Of course the leaf shadow in "Suddenly last summer" doesn't look nothing like the one we have in ambulance picture. But i just thought how interesting it was, that we are kind of in a same situation as Catherine. Everybody around us think that we are crazy (well most of people), but we are not and we know that (just like Catherine). Her only problem is that she can't remember what happened that day when Sebastian died. Our problem is that non of us were there on 06/25/09 so instead of trying to remember things, we are investigating it. And TS has pointed us to this leaf-like shadow/photoshoped image in ambulance picture. I just think that it's too much of a coincidence that Michael used footage from this movie in TII, so he wanted us to go and see the movie, and i feel like we are pretty much in a same position as Catherine :lol:

L.O.V.E to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 28, 2011, 12:03:44 PM
Quote from: "Moonwalker500"
The song Better on the other side by The Game, Chris Brown and Boyz II Men was released 26th of June 2009
too short of a time to compose a song

:shock: i never knew that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

~Souza~Topic starter

April 28, 2011, 06:08:11 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Thank you Souza for posting the picture, i'm not very good with screen shots  :oops:. Of course the leaf shadow in "Suddenly last summer" doesn't look nothing like the one we have in ambulance picture. But i just thought how interesting it was, that we are kind of in a same situation as Catherine. Everybody around us think that we are crazy (well most of people), but we are not and we know that (just like Catherine). Her only problem is that she can't remember what happened that day when Sebastian died. Our problem is that non of us were there on 06/25/09 so instead of trying to remember things, we are investigating it. And TS has pointed us to this leaf-like shadow/photoshoped image in ambulance picture. I just think that it's too much of a coincidence that Michael used footage from this movie in TII, so he wanted us to go and see the movie, and i feel like we are pretty much in a same position as Catherine :lol:

L.O.V.E to all!
I think that is very likely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:44:21 AM
1.Ok so the body in the coffin wasn't shown because Michael's face was supposedly crushed due to CPR however Latoya contradicts this and says he looked like he was peacefully sleeping
2.Remember Jermaine said he went on a holiday in Mumbai and said a shopkeeper told him Michael was there a few seconds ago and that he made clothes for him however Jermaine's first trip to Mumbai was in September 2009!
 michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 07:29:55 AM
I finally know where he is Im serious he was with linus at the pumpkin patch he and linus are waiting there you have to find the pumpkin patch with linus and he said to wait for him there with linus and then also he said wait for tupac biggie and all the other stars will be there You have to find linus  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 09:30:04 AM
You genius haven't  thought linus and his blanket linus will lead you to mj trust me you won't  get the "truth" from his brothers at all so stop being stupid enough to tweet them they won't  tell you shit  matter of fact delete all the beLIEver twitter accounts right now why tweet them when u can be with linus and mj right now they are both there now better hurry none of the brothers have twitter anyway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 10:20:00 AM
And btw jermjackson5 is NOT jermaine jackson its a fake all the jacksons don't  have twitter and u dumb asses tweet fake jacksons when u can be with linus charlie b tupac biggie tupac elvis just find linus not jermaine or jackie  tito  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 12:47:15 PM
Calling all beLIEvers if there are other forums like this one tell them the that the jacksons are not on twitter it was just posers that got verified and to delete all beLIEver twitter account immedietely jermjackson5 is not jermaine jermaine  jackie and marlon and randy do not have twitter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 02:41:03 PM
WHAT?
Jermaine is verified for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

_Anna_

May 04, 2011, 02:47:45 PM
Ignore...It's a spam
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike