The following films mentioned in "This is It" in the credits:

- Suddenly last Summer
- The Big Sleep
- The Front Page
- Angels with Dirty Faces
- Gilda
- Friday Girl
- Tokyo Joe

Again 7...Now do we need to consider only the title or the whole film? Well, I considered all films, and all have to do with Michael's life. That was an amazing experience. In one film Humphrey Bogart mentions even Peter Pan  :mrgreen:

Then the reversed song "This is It".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: The Clue Collection Thread
April 22, 2011, 05:06:04 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
PureLove, that was amazing!!!!  

Do you guys even read the website? That list has been on the site since day one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sure I do ALLLLLLL day long as my growing butt shows...but I'm old so I forget.  There is just SOOOOOOO much to learn and remember on here and it really does tend to change from day to day too.  Sorry Souza...

Besides, to my defense, YOU started this thread for us to list these things :))))  love you anyhow :)

Yes, because that list was already there in November 2009, so it's old.

it can be old but it is a good reminder and we have new members and probably they haven't read the list yet. If you do not want us to share "old" clues about the hoax, maybe you should change the title of the thread to The New Clue Collection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2011, 05:19:54 PM
My personal favorite clue.
I still believe that Michael was green man and that we did see his face for a split second in the making
of WATW.  The lie told to the public about green man was that his face was there to serve as a place to 'photo
image' a picture of yourself.  What, for a few seconds?? That's how long green man appeared. Now why would
 anyone put their face in place of green man's for that short of a time???
Also, why was green man crotched down so low??? Because it was MICHAEL!!!  8-)  

If I am not sure about anything else, this is one thing I am 100% sure on!!! :mrgreen:

OK< one other thing. I am pretty positive that during Miko Brando's showing of Neverland
Ranch to CNN, that Michael appeared in his "GHOST" apparel on purpose. It was only for a split second
in the background. I am sure we were supposed to pick up on that too. ( See signature pic below.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 22, 2011, 05:23:33 PM
A couple of pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2011, 05:26:29 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
A couple of pictures.

This is awesome purelove!!! THANKS!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 22, 2011, 05:38:25 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
This is awesome purelove!!! THANKS!  :D

Your very welcome hun. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login There're tons of pix I have. I just need to upload them. I'll do it as soon as I have enough time. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 24, 2011, 12:43:54 AM
PureLove, that was amazing!!!!  

Do you guys even read the website? That list has been on the site since day one:

Sure I do ALLLLLLL day long as my growing butt shows...but I'm old so I forget.  There is just SOOOOOOO much to learn and remember on here and it really does tend to change from day to day too.  Sorry Souza...

Besides, to my defense, YOU started this thread for us to list these things :))))  love you anyhow :)

Yes, because that list was already there in November 2009, so it's old.

Thank you Purelove, Even if this list is old , it still happened,right?? It is not a lie. So I do not see what is so wrong!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~Topic starter

April 24, 2011, 07:10:54 PM
Can you all READ please?

I asked if people even read the site since this list has been on there for a year and a half. I did not say it was inaccurate, I said it was old because someone asked me why I would open this thread if we already have that list. That list is old, meaning lots of clues followed after that.

Is there still anything unclear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 24, 2011, 11:05:04 PM
Can you all READ please?

I asked if people even read the site since this list has been on there for a year and a half. I did not say it was inaccurate, I said it was old because someone asked me why I would open this thread if we already have that list. That list is old, meaning lots of clues followed after that.

Is there still anything unclear?

We read it Souza, no worries for that. But you didn't explain why you opened the thread. The title of the thread is Clue Collection thread. I thought that you opened this as a reminder for the old members and showing the clues we have found until today for the new members. But it seems like you opened it for us to list the new clues. I think you should have changed the title of the thread as I suggested. Because it seems like the intention of the thread is misunderstood or wasn't even understood at all. All of the things we share here are already old, from day 1 of the hoax or from day 150 of the hoax, they're all old. What difference does it make? A clue is a clue, old or recent. Do you want us to write the recent clues only? In your first post you wrote:
Okay, just a short message since I have to run, but I would like to collect every single clue/slip-up etc. in this thread.
I think you should have mentioned in this post that you opened the thread for the recent clues. You wrote that you want to collect every single clue and that list is full of clues which are the most important ones. And it is a must read for everyone. That's the reason why I posted it. And even some of the old members haven't read it. Anyways, RECENT CLUES people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 24, 2011, 11:29:41 PM
I wanted to add these to my previous post but I couldn't edit it.

EDIT: All of the posts that were made by everyone on this thread are OLD clues. I'm not so sure if you didn't like to see the list because it is old or if you're pissed at some members because they haven't read it yet but I think it was not necessary for you to state the list is old. I wouldn't have posted it if I knew that it was going to be a problem for you and for that person who asked you. Hopefully that person sees that all of the clues everyone shares here are already old and written on the forum! Anyways, enjoy sharing the clues everyone. I'm done in this post because it seems like some people can find the things I post "old".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 02:34:10 AM
Easy now girls, please. ;)

I´m sure lots of members have read the clue list on the website, I did as well, but as far as I´m concerned, I found it very handy to have it here as well, because there are over 100 clues collected and I don´t have each of them in mind.
When I think about a clue I only have to scroll backwards now to have a look if it´s already there.
 Prevents me from posting a second time.
And I´m sure there are lots of clues since Souza put the lis on the website, and there will be more, think about the trial and be aware!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

~Souza~Topic starter

April 25, 2011, 06:55:33 AM
I never said that OLD clues could not be posted PureLove. ALL clues, means also OLD clues. I am just surprised people never saw that list.

Enough explanation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2011, 11:10:08 AM
I've just watched the movie "Suddenly Last Summer" 1959 and i found so many connections with Michael's life. I'm just going to list them all here, but i'm sorry in case it's been already discussed in another thread. :oops:

Plot summery: A wealthy harridan, Violet Venable, attempts to bribe Dr. Cukrowicz, a young psycho-surgeon from a New Orleans mental hospital that is desperately in need of funds, into lobotomizing her niece, Catherine Holly. Violet wants the operation performed in order to prevent Catherine from defiling the memory of her son, the poet Sebastian. Catherine has been babbling obscenely about Sebastian's mysterious death that she witnessed while on holiday together in Spain the previous summer.

1) The release date in USA was on 22 December 1959, which is almost the time of 911 (12:21) call and 2012 movie "End of the World" date (12:21). It's not exactly the same, but i thought it was an interesting coincidence.

2) The main character Sebastian (who died suddenly last summer) a poet, who deeply believes in God, loves nature and sees God in it even in cruel aspects of nature. He even said to his mother that he really did see God's face, but of course not even his own mother who loved him more than anything could believe him. She realized that he was telling the truth only after he passed.

3) Sebastian thought that there is something very wrong going on with the planet, he wanted to fix it somehow.

4) Sebastian created his own little peace of nature in his house The Jungle Garden where was everything he loved (Michael's Neverland Ranch)

5) Sebastian's studio was fool of art works and rare peaces of furniture just like in "V for Vendetta" and Michael's house.  In his studio he also had a lot of things that represented death (skulls, a statue of skeleton with the wings etc) and we know how Michael is in to these things (Thriller, Gosts  etc).

6) Sebastian died of a heart attach, just like Michael "did". For few months before Sebastian's death he was taking large amounts of pills supposedly for his heart (but no one knew for sure what they were).

7) The main story line of a movie is trying to find the TRUTH of what really happened the day Sebastian died. The only witness is his cousin Catherine (Elizabeth Taylor) who lost her memory at that day due to the shocking events. She could not remember anything that happened that day, but she knew the TRUTH about Sebastian's relationship with his mother and all people around him. She said that he used people around him (just like LMP said about Michael on Oprah) here is an interesting quote Catherine said: "Is that what love is? Using people? And maybe that's what hate is - not being able to use people." ( I am not saying that Michael was using people, but he was a very smart and educated man, he could use his enemies for his own good  ;) )

8) No one saw the body of Sebastian, not even his own mother. The body was delivered from Spain (where he died) in a sealed coffin.

9) When Dr. Cukrowicz came to see Catherine for the first time, she told him a story of the first memory that comes in to her mind, a horrible story of how she "lost her honor" in the oak forest. She asked doctor if he is going to play a game with her now, how ill patients are asked to look at weird pictures and say whatever first comes in to their mind. Doctor agrees and points at the LEAF SHADOW ON THE WALL (kind of like the one we have in ambulance picture with Michael) and the first thing she sees is of course her first memory. (just like we are (believers) are "ill" and "crazy" in people's eyes, were pointed by TS on that leaf-like pattern on the ambulance picture and of course the first thing we saw there was Michael's face  :lol:)

10) The most interesting part to me is in the end of the movie, when Catherine finally remembers the TRUTH about that day (only because she was treated with love by Dr. Cukrowicz, and he did not see her as a crazy lady, he thought she only needs a little bit of help and support  ;)) Then finally we see that Catherine was really NOT THE ONE WHO WAS CRAZY, but Sebastian's mother! Table turned around :D

I also hope sometime very soon we will not be the "crazy" ones and people who did not BELIEVE in Michael will regret their accusations toward us.  ;)

L.O.V.E you all!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Sarahli

April 27, 2011, 11:52:59 AM
I did not know about that movie Kristina thanks for sharing. That's incredible there are so many similarities  :shock:  I think we all should watch that movie maybe we'll find more clues  :lol:  and the title fits so well for the hoax "Suddenly Last Summer". Much love to you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 27, 2011, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I did not know about that movie Kristina thanks for sharing. That's incredible there are so many similarities  :shock:  I think we all should watch that movie maybe we'll find more clues  :lol:  and the title fits so well for the hoax "Suddenly Last Summer". Much love to you  :)

I'm very glad that you liked my post Sarahli :D "Suddenly Last Summer" is one of the movies which was used by Michael in "This is it", so we know for sure that Michael himself wanted us to watch them :) Yes please do watch this movie, there are a lot of connections that could be drawn to the hoax and Michael's life. I'm going to watch "The Big Sleep" now, only the title of the movie is interesting enough :mrgreen:

L.O.V.E to you too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal