Re: Twins separated at birth
July 21, 2011, 04:44:52 PM
It's an interesting Spanish Blog, I'm researching about this theory. I have found some clues.. If you want to talk about this theoy, Send me a MP.

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL IS ALIVE.

July 22, 2011, 09:39:18 AM
I went to the spanish site "gemelos"and watch all the video's, well the ones I could see. There were a few who didn't work any longer. After seeing all the comparisons I can't say I'm convinced there are two of them. To me they all seem one and the same our Michael Jackson. They didn't show any real evidence in my opinion.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

August 24, 2011, 06:22:14 PM
This is a theory that I have come to doubt. I think a double is likely, but not a twin. I did want to address something that was said earlier in this post. It is not against the JW religion to give up your child, if it is for the good of the child. Usually, the children will be fostered or adopted by other JWs. However, Katherine Jackson does not strike me as the kind of woman who would give up her child. She had several and kept all the others (and don't forget, she had experienced the death of a child before Mmichael came along) , so I think if Michael had a twin, it would be public knowledge and he would have be raised by Joe and Katherine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal