Twins separated at birth

• 3 Replies

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show all replies

Re: Twins separated at birth

• on: April 18, 2011, 02:05:51 PM
Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show all replies

• on: April 19, 2011, 01:47:31 PM
Quote from: "reveron1958"
If he had a twin and they were separted at birth one would not really expect them to look the same as adults. How likely is it he would have also have had identical facial surgery?

I think it is too far fetched to consider.

agree, and both had vitiligo? both bleached their skin? No Barry Shaw is an impersonator, people spend thousands of dollars to look like Michael. blessings.

Michael Jackson

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show all replies

• on: April 29, 2011, 10:27:13 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
But if Barry Shaw really exists as a real person, then it could also mean the man at O2 wasn't Michael. Every picture of Barry Shaw you see, he has glasses on. Does it mean everything else in him is the same except for his eyes? Notice the similarity of the laugh of the O2 Michael & the one they interviewed here as Barry Shaw. I don't know, my mind is blown about the double theory that's why I can't discuss it. :lol:

I hope someday we get to see Michael and Barry Shaw together at the same place and there would no longer be any confusion.

Yes he can have some facial features but if you listened to his speech, as soon as he opened his mouth it was not Michael, that is not Michael's voice. It was deep voice, Michael has a soft childish voice. That was not Michael and there will be nobody who will make me change my mind. Barry shaw is not a figment of Michael's imagination, he is a real person who has done lots of plastic surgery to look like Michael. Probably Michael used Barry Shaw for diversity. Michael  is not playing games, he is not pretending to be Barry Shaw. Yes he is a pranker, but also he wouldn't do that to us fans.

Michael Jackson