PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Twins separated at birth
April 23, 2011, 11:06:33 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "angranity"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? :? And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. :P

I think B.arry S.haw is a B.ullll S.hittt story.. I dont believe that guy.. I was also a believer of the twin theory..but I dont believe that theory anymore..

Yep, There is NOONE called barry shaw. A dumb person created a facebook page and lied everyone that he was the 02 guy and he added some pictures of Michael himself to convince people. And gullible people who easily believe that he is not Michael in the pictures, of course believed in him. His account was deleted by Facebook after some of the believers reported his account. But he became an urban legend.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2011, 11:25:24 PM
Or did he??  We tend to overlook things that may really end up being right in the end.  I mean, could be Michael had that info on there about Barry...and that it was to let us know...well, to me what a perfect set up...as I stated earlier...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 09:20:53 AM
I can't find the You Tube I was looking for where I was talking about MJ seeming different.  I don't think it was the one with Quincy and snake.  MJ had on a red jacket.  I'll keep looking.  He may have been alone.  I still think that's when they first brought a clone of his out (Triller time).  There propably were a couple over the stretch.  At times, they can't get them exactly alike, like height and all, but they can hit it pretty close otherwise.

Again, may haps that was what Papa Joe was inferring.  He just chose that opportunity before the Premiere of This Is It, to mention doubles, but I think he was thinking about this other thing, and at times, it boils his blood.

Please Google Politicians and clones, and you’ll learn what some are reporting about the practice.  Surely, the practice could have been carried out with others in entertainment/high profile.

Then look at this MJ singing tribute to Sammy Davis Jr. , November 1989, and the 2300 Jackson Street pictures taken in 1989.  I think the chins are different.  There is something off about the MJ singing to Sammy Davis.  Even the way he walks up to the mic isn't vintage MJ.

I could be totally wrong, but I've considered since the old MJHD board, although I read up on the clone subject years ago.  Souza made an excellent point about this months and months ago when she pointed out the height difference during the trial.  

Of course, there is a huge difference between an impersonator (and the ones that had surgery to look like MJ) and a clone.  Some feel very strongly that Paul McC. is a double, and that the real one died in 1964.  There is a lot that will come out I think.  Could this be part of Da Truth Will Prevail - eventually?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Other You Tubes of MJ circa 1989.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 02:15:08 PM
Here is one of the links talking about human cloning.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 12:43:20 PM
Sorry if my posts were downers y'all.

Here is something I like to watch every now and then.  There is literally very little this man can't do.  He could do any kind of dance.  Talkin' 'bout Dancing With the Stars.  That is what our angel is doing now.

The below is also why I didn't understand the emotionless MJ singing to Sammy Davis.  His entire swagger was missing. MJ often spoke about him with affection.  I think MJ eventually was caught between a rock and a hard place.  He learned of certain ones non faith and love for their creator.  He knew who they thought they worshipped instead.  His heart is so tender to be a man.  He learned of some of the evil some had engaged in, but I bet you, at times, he didn't see or feel it when he was with or around them.  They say Sammy Davis gave up/sacrificed his own eye for fame and fortune, and that he didn't lose it by the hands of the mob for dating white women.  

Oh the webs Michael saw and/or learned about being or having been weaved.

Honestly, I know that our very own MICHAEL JOE JACKSON is alive.  He survived it all, and like he boasted (LOL), he outsmarted them all.  He Escaped, and is literally loving and living the life the creator gave him.  He is taking his One More Chance, and he is being outstandingly Creative with the opportunity.  

God please continue to bless him so that he can keep fighting the good fight.  He didn't give in to the 7even deadly sins.  Yet, he is a man and like all of us humans, he too has sinned.  God knows all of our hearts, and He is protecting MJ's.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 02:16:47 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? :? And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. :P

I think B.arry S.haw is a B.ullll S.hittt story.. I dont believe that guy.. I was also a believer of the twin theory..but I dont believe that theory anymore..

Yep, There is NOONE called barry shaw. A dumb person created a facebook page and lied everyone that he was the 02 guy and he added some pictures of Michael himself to convince people. And gullible people who easily believe that he is not Michael in the pictures, of course believed in him. His account was deleted by Facebook after some of the believers reported his account. But he became an urban legend.
Yeah, also.. I was watching some video by MJHoaxEvidence about Barry Shaw, and there was a comment from someone saying it was his friend who lied to everyone. Someone spanish probably, (judging by his name).. don't remember it exactly. Look it up if you want to see the comment.

Who is the closest one to look like Michael, out of the impersonators we know so far? Just asking.. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 27, 2011, 10:16:35 PM
Quote from: "peacock7"

The below is also why I didn't understand the emotionless MJ singing to Sammy Davis.  His entire swagger was missing.

I think what is missing from this evening, is simply the "Larger Than Life",  

:o MICHAEL JACKSON :o

persona filling the room.

Instead, it is an honest, personal , humble Tribute to a guy he'd known practically since he was a puppy, Mr. Sammy Davis Jr.

I heard that this was SO important to MJ that the song was never sung for anyone else.

Far from being emotionless, MJ's REAL heart is all "on his sleeve", 8-)  as open faced as can be, and Mr. Davis felt it. When he kissed MJ on the jaw, twice...I think everyone cried. One couldn't help it. Gosh.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

April 28, 2011, 10:20:49 AM
It's Her, here is where we disagree.  That doesn't look like the real MJ to me.  If he does to you, then that is your right.

The below is what I think was going on.  Hence, the type of SHIRT that that MJ was wearing.  Scroll down to see the box in back of the fake Bush.

Some of us learned that Sammy Davis Jr. belonged to the Church of Satan in California, and sacrificed his own eye for Satan.  I learned of this around 2002, and ever since then, I separate the man's music from his belief in who he chose to worship.  I'm sorry, but I lost respect and admiration for him then.  I never listened to him sing or watched a video of his again.  I'm not missing anything, and it is my preference.  

And since I do believe that that was a clone of MJ, who knows, maybe MJ didn't wish to be a part of that "dog and pony show."  This also is why I posted that MJ often found himself between a rock and a hard place.  He'd met knew Sammy Davis Jr. before, and I think he appeared on the Jackson's Variety Show, but that doesn't mean that MJ hung out with him.  When they did that show, MJ was 18/19.  He has lived a lot of life since then, and naturally he's learned a lot of things.  Things that would leave many stunned if not outright shocked.  He probably was around him most when the Jacksons played Las Vegas in the middle to late seventies.

Of course, this is just one article about Mr. Davis.  There are plenty to choose from.

I've watched and loved MJ since 1969.  I know what I think is "his swagger" and always has been, and in my estimation, that was not it.  MJ has a essence that that dude didn't have.  Mr. Davis Kissed MJ twice on the cheek.  So what?  Mr. Davis knew of all of the tricks and probably knew that that was a fake MJ.  To me, that was a scripted (programmed clone), mild and emotionless.  And the reason they didn't have him speak or interact with Mr. Davis more is because, clones don't have "souls", so they won't give off the essence of being a souled being.

Again, this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.  We just respectfully agree to disagree then.

I wondered why the Jacksons didn't have Jesse Jackson speak at Memorial or Funeral.  I think the below might be part of the reason.  They say that Jessie Jackson fingered Martin Luther King - and told the bad guys what hotel he would be staying in, and etc.  Ironically, my parents and I stayed in that same Lorraine Hotel in July 1967 on our way to another Military assignment.  It almost looked like we stayed in the same rooms.  My parents and I spoke about it at the time.  Wow!  

THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET.  THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.

P.S.  I personally think that the above statement about the TRUTH that the family has said will come out (and Doc Murray), all TIES in with the LIES that have been told concerning Michael, his family and with the things that were forced on MJ.  He didn't make the song Morphine for nothing.  Again, he learned many, many things that would blow our minds, and are not for the faint of heart, indeed.  I think MJ's heart is so good and tender that he was able to accept the good and bad in some of the people he interacted with.  He tried so hard to see the good and not the evil.

Some of us believe that finally, we are receiving the STRENGTH we need to HANDLE IT.  (All kinds of Truth)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2011, 01:09:42 PM
One out of literally hundreds of pictures where the original MJ has tailored chin.  I got this from another board.  MJ singing to Sammy Davis Jr. on above pic & video's chin looks 10 squared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 29, 2011, 04:15:48 AM
Quote from: "peacock7"
It's Her, here is where we disagree.  That doesn't look like the real MJ to me.  If he does to you, then that is your right.

The below is what I think was going on.  Hence, the type of SHIRT that that MJ was wearing.  Scroll down to see the box in back of the fake Bush.

Some of us learned that Sammy Davis Jr. belonged to the Church of Satan in California, and sacrificed his own eye for Satan.  I learned of this around 2002, and ever since then, I separate the man's music from his belief in who he chose to worship.  I'm sorry, but I lost respect and admiration for him then.  I never listened to him sing or watched a video of his again.  I'm not missing anything, and it is my preference.  

And since I do believe that that was a clone of MJ, who knows, maybe MJ didn't wish to be a part of that "dog and pony show."  This also is why I posted that MJ often found himself between a rock and a hard place.  He'd met knew Sammy Davis Jr. before, and I think he appeared on the Jackson's Variety Show, but that doesn't mean that MJ hung out with him.  When they did that show, MJ was 18/19.  He has lived a lot of life since then, and naturally he's learned a lot of things.  Things that would leave many stunned if not outright shocked.  He probably was around him most when the Jacksons played Las Vegas in the middle to late seventies.

Of course, this is just one article about Mr. Davis.  There are plenty to choose from.

I've watched and loved MJ since 1969.  I know what I think is "his swagger" and always has been, and in my estimation, that was not it.  MJ has a essence that that dude didn't have.  Mr. Davis Kissed MJ twice on the cheek.  So what?  Mr. Davis knew of all of the tricks and probably knew that that was a fake MJ.  To me, that was a scripted (programmed clone), mild and emotionless.  And the reason they didn't have him speak or interact with Mr. Davis more is because, clones don't have "souls", so they won't give off the essence of being a souled being.Again, this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.  We just respectfully agree to disagree then.

I wondered why the Jacksons didn't have Jesse Jackson speak at Memorial or Funeral.  I think the below might be part of the reason.  They say that Jessie Jackson fingered Martin Luther King - and told the bad guys what hotel he would be staying in, and etc.  Ironically, my parents and I stayed in that same Lorraine Hotel in July 1967 on our way to another Military assignment.  It almost looked like we stayed in the same rooms.  My parents and I spoke about it at the time.  Wow!  

THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET.  THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.

P.S.  I personally think that the above statement about the TRUTH that the family has said will come out (and Doc Murray), all TIES in with the LIES that have been told concerning Michael, his family and with the things that were forced on MJ.  He didn't make the song Morphine for nothing.  Again, he learned many, many things that would blow our minds, and are not for the faint of heart, indeed.  I think MJ's heart is so good and tender that he was able to accept the good and bad in some of the people he interacted with.  He tried so hard to see the good and not the evil.

Some of us believe that finally, we are receiving the STRENGTH we need to HANDLE IT.  (All kinds of Truth)

Well, please, don't believe every thing you read. Church of satan gossip.There is a lot of complete crap out there, especially on the Internet. But, you may believe what ever you want to. The only thing I was addressing was that you said MJ seemed emotionless, when nothing was further from the truth there.

You know, of course, right? while MJ was figuring out what "look" he wanted for himself, he supposedly had some plastic done to his chin.  And you also know how quickly different someone can look when there is a surge of hormones attempting to manify a boy, right? MJ looked younger than he was for years. Heck, John Landis was PICKING HIM UP AND THROWING HIM AROUND, AND TICKLING HIS FEET, as if he were a kid, when MJ was in his 20s!! Maybe this bothered him, but he probably was just a late bloomer with a growth spurt. Not a dang clone.

But now that you mentioned it again, I will address this also, not for you, because you said you were already set in your beliefs, but for the curious undecided, who may be lurking... It is correct. "Clones" are soul-less. A soul is the mind, will and emotions part of the intellect. Without a soul, one could NEVER learn or remember anything, their name, a song, anyone else's name, how to place one foot in front of the other and walk...little things like that. Just because a dancer didn't dance doesn't mean he is a clone. According to science fiction theory, a clone would have the same ability and knowledge of its source donor. This has never happened yet.

Just because someone seems stupid or helpless during debate or when addressing the media, doesn't mean they are a clone! A clone could not even stand erect by himself, let alone understand the language being fed to him through an earpiece.

A dull or inept person, could be having a stroke, could be drugged, inebriated, too stressed by the moment or local hostility to think on their feet, or they could really be simply inept... American presidents have always had "guidance" when public speaking, such as teleprompters, and notes, etc.  It is risky to say any old thing which comes to one's lips, when speaking to ANY one, let alone an international audience! On a job I used to have, we were forbidden to EVER speak to the press. My agency had an office devoted totally to just dealing with the media, and everything was scripted or fed to the speaker on camera. Oft times it is just policy, not cloning.  ;)

Once I learned how cloning "works", I realized it does not. No high functioning beings have ever been truly "cloned". Every human has a different spirit, even multiple identical births have each, their own unique spirit. A real clone would have the same spirit of the source, which is impossible. Souls and spirits don't even have dna or anything physical to perform a cloning WITH :!:  All men can do is grow body PARTS, not even remotely functional human beings.

Only One who created all things has any power to make and place a soul and spirit in any body. The gloriously "successful" experiments we hear about are fabricated and doctored to present results to the people giving grants for their "research", and keep that money coming, for all the millions of unsuccessful--- to date--- experiments with "cloning". It is also foundational propaganda for the new world order, planning to manipulate the world with that old bugaboo, "fear of monsters", and suspicion of each other, to drive people to kill each other off, for population control. The world system has hit the skids, and gone to new lows in doctrines of error. Be careful what you hear. :|  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

all4loveandbelieve

April 29, 2011, 09:27:13 AM
But if Barry Shaw really exists as a real person, then it could also mean the man at O2 wasn't Michael. Every picture of Barry Shaw you see, he has glasses on. Does it mean everything else in him is the same except for his eyes? Notice the similarity of the laugh of the O2 Michael & the one they interviewed here as Barry Shaw. I don't know, my mind is blown about the double theory that's why I can't discuss it. :lol:

I hope someday we get to see Michael and Barry Shaw together at the same place and there would no longer be any confusion.

Yes he can have some facial features but if you listened to his speech, as soon as he opened his mouth it was not Michael, that is not Michael's voice. It was deep voice, Michael has a soft childish voice. That was not Michael and there will be nobody who will make me change my mind. Barry shaw is not a figment of Michael's imagination, he is a real person who has done lots of plastic surgery to look like Michael. Probably Michael used Barry Shaw for diversity. Michael  is not playing games, he is not pretending to be Barry Shaw. Yes he is a pranker, but also he wouldn't do that to us fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

May 01, 2011, 05:01:43 AM
he wouldn't do that to us fans.

???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Its her

May 02, 2011, 12:06:43 PM
he wouldn't do that to us fans.

I thought we were all done hearing this. ;)

:lol: He would, he has, and he IS. He is the world's biggest goofball, when it comes to teasing. Think: why would he tease anyone else?

He is playing, with us. The world wouldn't even get it or care. MJ has something ELSE planned for the world. It's called:

"SHOCK"   afraid/  :shock:
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

July 15, 2011, 05:41:03 PM
Barry Shaw died. He was ill, he had Cancer in his lungs.

The Twins ALWAYS were together, and We can to see them when the trials on 2005.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL IS ALIVE.

liegi

July 16, 2011, 01:20:57 PM
Thanks for posting the Spanish site on the "gemelos".  The author found some good examples of the twins.  Why would Marlon have mentioned the missing twin Brandon at the Memorial?  Actually, a twin would have been very convenient for a child performer because children cannot be expected to handle the rigors of performing night after night. And Michael was the headliner. It was the secret kept hidden all these years. I am glad this subject was brought up again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions