Twins separated at birth

• 2 Replies

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show all replies

Re: Twins separated at birth

• on: April 19, 2011, 10:22:07 AM
No twin brother.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show all replies

Re: Twins separated at birth

• on: April 24, 2011, 12:06:33 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "angranity"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? :? And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. :P

I think B.arry S.haw is a B.ullll S.hittt story.. I dont believe that guy.. I was also a believer of the twin theory..but I dont believe that theory anymore..

Yep, There is NOONE called barry shaw. A dumb person created a facebook page and lied everyone that he was the 02 guy and he added some pictures of Michael himself to convince people. And gullible people who easily believe that he is not Michael in the pictures, of course believed in him. His account was deleted by Facebook after some of the believers reported his account. But he became an urban legend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »