Re: Twins separated at birth
April 23, 2011, 01:22:00 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? :? And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. :P

Barry Shaw doesn't exist. All he's done to "prove" he exists is show badly photoshopped photos of other impersonators and then get pissed off and whine when the impersonators in question reveal the truth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2011, 01:24:59 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? :? And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. :P

Ok, Smarty-pants, this is the 3rd time you've mentioned Barry Shaw ("if he really exists"), so slyly and innocently. :P   :lol: Either you are obsessed, or you are a cat with a fat canary in your mouth which you are itching to spit out! Are you saying MJ OR HIS TWIN, has played himself AS  B. Shaw, to make us think he is a double? ? We already have one of those weird situations. :shock:  :lol: Could there be more?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It probably IS just like Michael Jackson, to pretend to be his own double.  8-)  :lol:  :lol:
I think this kind of thing would go over better, than that OTHERs have been posing as him to take his place...Perhaps this was a way for him to see if people were paying attention, or if he could actually substitute for himself without being detected, as The REAL THING? IDK...

All I REALLY know for certain, is that people will be UNABLE to BeLIEve the extent to which they have been played, when ALL the beans come out of the bag...good thing MJ eats "angry mob opinion" for breakfast, or I would be worried about him.  :!:  ;) This just gets better and better! :lol:
Haha, yeah.. I've been mentioning it a lot 'cus I'm still not sure if he really exists. :oops:

That could just as well be Michael himself acting a little nervous to create the perfect image of a "body double" to some. But then why people say they've 'debunked' Barry Shaw if he doesn't exist? If Barry Shaw and MJ are the same? For an example, see this video..

Watch from 2:35, - the man says MJ is sometimes very nervous and embarrassed. Either he is talking about a body double or MJ's illusion of a body double.
[youtube:3ktpwf7m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtAhHTRW_VY[/youtube:3ktpwf7m]

And what is this? People say it's Barry Shaw. And is there any difference? Not to me.. that's why I think Barry Shaw isn't an actual person but a fictional character created by MJ.
[youtube:3ktpwf7m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFVR5_4yPYw[/youtube:3ktpwf7m]

You decide!

If Michael made up Barry, that would mean it's actually Michael out there promoting suicidal whackjob cults (Heaven's Gate) to his fans, as well as majorly disrespecting fans who "don't believe in him" and even more majorly disrespecting people like Christopher Gaspar... who is one of the nicest people I've ever had contact with.

To be honest, if I ever found out that Michael DID make up Barry and use him as a front, I'd lose all my respect for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 23, 2011, 01:56:47 AM
Michael is a complex person, his life more complex than most, but I don't believe he has a twin or identical double. If he wanted to play pranks, who can stop him, he will do what he wishes. I won't desert him any time soon. You either love him or leave him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2011, 07:29:08 AM
But if Barry Shaw really exists as a real person, then it could also mean the man at O2 wasn't Michael. Every picture of Barry Shaw you see, he has glasses on. Does it mean everything else in him is the same except for his eyes? Notice the similarity of the laugh of the O2 Michael & the one they interviewed here as Barry Shaw. I don't know, my mind is blown about the double theory that's why I can't discuss it. :lol:

I hope someday we get to see Michael and Barry Shaw together at the same place and there would no longer be any confusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2011, 11:18:08 AM
Are we saying that those videos are someone else and not Michael :shock:   That’s Michael Jackson unless Barry Shaw is an alias for Michael Jackson.  I don’t see any difference.  If I’m missing it please point it out.  Mirror image or I’m really, really going blind :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 23, 2011, 12:45:24 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Are we saying that those videos are someone else and not Michael :shock:   That’s Michael Jackson unless Barry Shaw is an alias for Michael Jackson.  I don’t see any difference.  If I’m missing it please point it out.  Mirror image or I’m really, really going blind :shock:

LMAO! Glad it's not just me.  :lol:

WTH happened anyway? Did someone just get bored one day, pickout some MJ videos and make a You Tube vid claiming it to be 'Barry Shaw'' so gullible people would believe it?  :?

If anyone can show me some conclusive proof that there is a real impersonator called Barry Shaw I will apologise profusely, but for now I am convinced it is just bull@*$&. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 23, 2011, 03:12:56 PM
The guy walking around as Barry Shaw impersonating Michael Jackson IS Michael Jackson, or his twin bother, impersonating a guy they made up impersonating Michael Jackson...at least in the video here. This would be the ONLY way these two guys could ever be side by side, in person, just going by this second video, here, because THAT guy IS the same MJ we've seen since the 80s, no matter what name he is using. If there really is a Barry Shaw, the guy in this video is not him.

What I don't get is why does MJ (or some double who made the video of supposed B.S.---hey, got that right ;) ) want us to even consider this?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

April 23, 2011, 03:39:33 PM
OH come on!!!  I've been looking at Michael Jackson since 1969!!  I know Michael as well as my face, maybe more as I don't look at myself all day..lol.  Those videos, ARE Michael.  Who says they are NOT??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 23, 2011, 03:45:51 PM
it's simple really he was behaving differently when he was being addressed than when someone else was being addressed about him.  you might not recognize it because it is so rare . it's called being humble ;)

that said i have really started to wonder if his handlers didn't use someone else when he was supposed to be out of the country on tour.  could be why the fbi is involved. there has been something goin on there is no doubt, but what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 23, 2011, 03:51:57 PM
"I" think....it's just a clue...that Michael Jackson is impersonating himself now, and that's how he's getting around :)  When did this Barry Shaw come into view?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 23, 2011, 04:03:38 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
"I" think....it's just a clue...that Michael Jackson is impersonating himself now, and that's how he's getting around :)  When did this Barry Shaw come into view?

i don't know how long he has been around since i only heard of him since this forum but michael kiss was upset at him a month or so ago due to his claiming he was the 02 guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 23, 2011, 04:22:10 PM
I can't find a thing on him from before that, and even that is just an assumption/accusation from then, that was after the "death", right?
It's strange.  Maybe, Michael isn't really TOO undercover.  Maybe he needed a "face" so he could move about.  Maybe one that didn't mean wearing latex/etc all the time.  Can you imagine people all the time "man, you really do look like Michael"..."all except...blah blah blah" when it really is Michael??  He'd be cracking up.  It'd be great footage for a movie...
Perfect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2011, 04:56:50 PM
Katherine Jackson didn't become a Jehovah Witness until 1963.  It could be a possibility that Michael has a twin.  Michael does mention "It was good to sing with my brother" on the back of the TII album cover and the song from Captain EO "We are here to change the world." Also the song "Another Part of me."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2011, 07:20:35 PM
I’ll say this, Michael’s style is to die for.  He looks so damn GQ 8-)    In that first vid, that black with a little flirt of red is smokin hot.  He is so well put together.  Dang,  Mikie :lol:  Fashion extraordinaire! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 23, 2011, 11:01:14 PM
Wouldn't it be GREAT (well not GREAT) if the one who did die was a very long term terminally ill double, and now Michael is being his own double??  YEAH that's a Michael move!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions