Twins separated at birth

• 2 Replies

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show all replies

Re: Twins separated at birth

• on: April 23, 2011, 04:45:51 PM
it's simple really he was behaving differently when he was being addressed than when someone else was being addressed about him.  you might not recognize it because it is so rare . it's called being humble ;)

that said i have really started to wonder if his handlers didn't use someone else when he was supposed to be out of the country on tour.  could be why the fbi is involved. there has been something goin on there is no doubt, but what?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show all replies

Re: Twins separated at birth

• on: April 23, 2011, 05:03:38 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
"I" think....it's just a clue...that Michael Jackson is impersonating himself now, and that's how he's getting around :)  When did this Barry Shaw come into view?

i don't know how long he has been around since i only heard of him since this forum but michael kiss was upset at him a month or so ago due to his claiming he was the 02 guy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."