sonTopic starter

Tangled Web: Enemy doubles?
April 26, 2011, 10:28:34 PM
Yeah, I read too much sci-fi

:geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:

I might be overthinking this but if we attempt to combine the hoax death theory and the murder conspiracy theory (TINI) thought about an interesting possibility:

What if both "sides" (MJ himself and his enemies) had their own collection of MJ doubles?  :?

Like the fake Lindsay Lohan TMZ said was used to get her in trouble, etc.

Now I believe that a double died in MJ's stead, but maybe some of the MJs online are doubles used to help us out (work for MJ) or throw us off (Enemy doubles). Maybe a double was dating that Jason guy? The possibilities are almost endless.  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Tangled Web: Enemy doubles?
April 26, 2011, 10:33:08 PM
It could be, anything is possible. I feel that the day Michael supposedly died it was not him someone who ressembles him, impersonator. He was probably very sick frail, that's why the paramedics did not recognized him, they said they did not know it was Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 26, 2011, 11:12:56 PM
Quote from: "son"
Yeah, I read too much sci-fi

:geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:

I might be overthinking this but if we attempt to combine the hoax death theory and the murder conspiracy theory (TINI) thought about an interesting possibility:

What if both "sides" (MJ himself and his enemies) had their own collection of MJ doubles?  :?

Like the fake Lindsay Lohan TMZ said was used to get her in trouble, etc.

Now I believe that a double died in MJ's stead, but maybe some of the MJs online are doubles used to help us out (work for MJ) or throw us off (Enemy doubles). Maybe a double was dating that Jason guy? The possibilities are almost endless.  :?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Your theory is as possible as any of them out there and who can discount it when we read tonight (yeah, from a lying tabloid) that Lindsey may have someone who's trying to get her into trouble. But who????

If that story about her is true then it's highly likely that some of the doubles we've seen over the years was not petitioned by MJ but rather someone or someones who are out to destroy him. But, why not just say so like Lindsey has? Maybe because he felt it would further the taunting of calling him crazy?

I do have a hard time believing that any legitimate MJ impersonator would or could do anything to hurt their idol, the man they've fashioned their lives around. IDK - just thinking out loud.

It could also explain the "he looked like an old man" statement from the paramedics. I still can't figure that one out unless it was just to create more drama and inconsistencies.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Lindsey story...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 27, 2011, 09:45:36 AM
Interesting! :o

Thanks for sharing this with us. It all makes sense, but if someone died instead of the real Michael Jackson, then shouldn't Michael have stood against that and said he didn't die? Instead he took it as a good chance and hid from his fans and enemies. Isn't that sorta like.. helping him, then? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2011, 10:08:19 AM
MJ wouldn't have someone killed in his place. Thats insane, in my opinion! Thats not what he's about at all. I'm not sure about the MJ doubles working for the enemy, but they were definitely working for MJ. I say were because while Michael is 'dead' he wouldn't need them, except for the sightings (if they weren't made up). Its not really important why MJ is doing this, whatever it is, I know its for a very good reason. Michael has been known to disappear from the public, so its not something new to him lol. Remember during the early 90's when no one could find him until he released Dangerous?  :lol:  :lol:  He chooses when he wants to be in the spotlight and when he doesn't. We are all very bright and caring individuals so lets just support him, report any new clues, laugh with one another, LIVE his message (not just talk about it) and support MJ as well as one another. We are a family if you think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sonTopic starter

April 27, 2011, 11:04:08 AM
It all makes sense, but if someone died instead of the real Michael Jackson, then shouldn't Michael have stood against that and said he didn't die? Instead he took it as a good chance and hid from his fans and enemies. Isn't that sorta like.. helping him, then?

The way I see it the double who died would have been an ally double. An enemy double could have been the one who agreed to do the extra concerts.

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
MJ wouldn't have someone killed in his place. Thats insane, in my opinion! Thats not what he's about at all.

I don't think it was Michael's choice per-se. Rather it was the actions of an over-zealous double. Michael most likely didn't ask for that to happen that way but what was done, was done. At least that's what I think.

Alternatively they just placed a random cadaver (from the coroner's office? if they are in on it) in MJ's place  :? . Either way, there certainly was a body, in my opinion, that they were desperately trying to obscure.

I do have a hard time believing that any legitimate MJ impersonator would or could do anything to hurt their idol, the man they've fashioned their lives around.

It depends on who got to them first. Or they were former employees, whom MJ fired due to a lack of trust. So they joined forces with the enemies to make him look bad. Or maybe I'm over thinking this :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 27, 2011, 01:20:14 PM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
MJ wouldn't have someone killed in his place. Thats insane, in my opinion! Thats not what he's about at all. I'm not sure about the MJ doubles working for the enemy, but they were definitely working for MJ. I say were because while Michael is 'dead' he wouldn't need them, except for the sightings (if they weren't made up). Its not really important why MJ is doing this, whatever it is, I know its for a very good reason. Michael has been known to disappear from the public, so its not something new to him lol. Remember during the early 90's when no one could find him until he released Dangerous?  :lol:  :lol:  He chooses when he wants to be in the spotlight and when he doesn't. We are all very bright and caring individuals so lets just support him, report any new clues, laugh with one another, LIVE his message (not just talk about it) and support MJ as well as one another. We are a family if you think about it.
NO NO NO, he did not have anyone killed. Someone he probably knew who is an impersonator was ill and he is the one who died. He took care of this person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

DrtyDian-a

August 24, 2011, 06:47:35 PM
i do believe that a double died in MJ's place, doubles were used for years for a number of reasons, and that the plan was in the works for a very long time. This theory presented in this thread is very interesting. I am not saying I buy it or don't. I am simply open to anything. I think anything is possibly and the truth will only come to light when the hoax is revealed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal