NyukiTopic starter

Twins separated at birth
April 18, 2011, 04:28:49 AM
I ran into this article.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What if MJ was a twin and he and his brother were separated. Nobody knew at that time that MJ would become famous. What would you do if you suddenly see a copy of yourself on TV, then you start to ask questions. What if the other brother after years finally got in touch with the Jackson? Maybe the twin brother became a part of the whole and everything was kept secret from the outside world. Anyone ideas on this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Twins separated at birth
April 18, 2011, 09:02:13 AM
Quote from: "Nyuki"
I ran into this article.

What if MJ was a twin and he and his brother were separated. Nobody knew at that time that MJ would become famous. What would you do if you suddenly see a copy of yourself on TV, then you start to ask questions. What if the other brother after years finally got in touch with the Jackson? Maybe the twin brother became a part of the whole and everything was kept secret from the outside world. Anyone ideas on this?
I have always thought he'd have a twin. There indeed has to be some difference between Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Joe Jackson. Two different persons? What if this man named Barry Shaw is Michael Joseph Jackson? The less talented, separated twin - but a good brother to work as decoy. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 18, 2011, 01:05:51 PM
Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 19, 2011, 09:10:47 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? :? And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 19, 2011, 09:22:07 AM
No twin brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 11:01:44 AM
If he had a twin and they were separted at birth one would not really expect them to look the same as adults. How likely is it he would have also have had identical facial surgery?

I think it is too far fetched to consider.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

April 19, 2011, 12:24:06 PM
He  wouldn't necessarily have Vitiligo like MJ and of course would not look like MJ after surgery - unless of course he had identical surgery - It's an interesting theory but personally I don't believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

April 19, 2011, 12:39:49 PM
Quote from: "angranity"
Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? :? And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. :P

I think B.arry S.haw is a B.ullll S.hittt story.. I dont believe that guy.. I was also a believer of the twin theory..but I dont believe that theory anymore..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 19, 2011, 12:47:31 PM
Quote from: "reveron1958"
If he had a twin and they were separted at birth one would not really expect them to look the same as adults. How likely is it he would have also have had identical facial surgery?

I think it is too far fetched to consider.

agree, and both had vitiligo? both bleached their skin? No Barry Shaw is an impersonator, people spend thousands of dollars to look like Michael. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Its her

April 19, 2011, 07:22:07 PM
Yeah.. True that.

Ok, Smarty-pants, this is the 3rd time you've mentioned Barry Shaw ("if he really exists"), so slyly and innocently. :P   :lol: Either you are obsessed, or you are a cat with a fat canary in your mouth which you are itching to spit out! Are you saying MJ OR HIS TWIN, has played himself AS  B. Shaw, to make us think he is a double? ? We already have one of those weird situations. :shock:  :lol: Could there be more?

It probably IS just like Michael Jackson, to pretend to be his own double.  8-)  :lol:  :lol:
I think this kind of thing would go over better, than that OTHERs have been posing as him to take his place...Perhaps this was a way for him to see if people were paying attention, or if he could actually substitute for himself without being detected, as The REAL THING? IDK...

All I REALLY know for certain, is that people will be UNABLE to BeLIEve the extent to which they have been played, when ALL the beans come out of the bag...good thing MJ eats "angry mob opinion" for breakfast, or I would be worried about him.  :!:  ;) This just gets better and better! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

April 20, 2011, 08:44:50 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Yeah.. True that.

Ok, Smarty-pants, this is the 3rd time you've mentioned Barry Shaw ("if he really exists"), so slyly and innocently. :P   :lol: Either you are obsessed, or you are a cat with a fat canary in your mouth which you are itching to spit out! Are you saying MJ OR HIS TWIN, has played himself AS  B. Shaw, to make us think he is a double? ? We already have one of those weird situations. :shock:  :lol: Could there be more?

It probably IS just like Michael Jackson, to pretend to be his own double.  8-)  :lol:  :lol:
I think this kind of thing would go over better, than that OTHERs have been posing as him to take his place...Perhaps this was a way for him to see if people were paying attention, or if he could actually substitute for himself without being detected, as The REAL THING? IDK...

All I REALLY know for certain, is that people will be UNABLE to BeLIEve the extent to which they have been played, when ALL the beans come out of the bag...good thing MJ eats "angry mob opinion" for breakfast, or I would be worried about him.  :!:  ;) This just gets better and better! :lol:
Haha, yeah.. I've been mentioning it a lot 'cus I'm still not sure if he really exists. :oops:

That could just as well be Michael himself acting a little nervous to create the perfect image of a "body double" to some. But then why people say they've 'debunked' Barry Shaw if he doesn't exist? If Barry Shaw and MJ are the same? For an example, see this video..

Watch from 2:35, - the man says MJ is sometimes very nervous and embarrassed. Either he is talking about a body double or MJ's illusion of a body double.
[youtube:15fqh9l5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtAhHTRW_VY[/youtube:15fqh9l5]

And what is this? People say it's Barry Shaw. And is there any difference? Not to me.. that's why I think Barry Shaw isn't an actual person but a fictional character created by MJ.
[youtube:15fqh9l5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFVR5_4yPYw[/youtube:15fqh9l5]

You decide!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 01:42:04 PM
Sorry, but how can anyone even think for a millisecond that the last video is not Michael?

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 02:40:06 PM
Quote from: "reveron1958"
Sorry, but how can anyone even think for a millisecond that the last video is not Michael?

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
That's just exactly what I thought!

How can they call it 'debunking Barry Shaw' - when I don't see any damn difference..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 21, 2011, 09:23:49 AM
Haha, yeah.. I've been mentioning it a lot 'cus I'm still not sure if he really exists. :oops:

That could just as well be Michael himself acting a little nervous to create the perfect image of a "body double" to some. But then why people say they've 'debunked' Barry Shaw if he doesn't exist? If Barry Shaw and MJ are the same? For an example, see this video..

Watch from 2:35, - the man says MJ is sometimes very nervous and embarrassed. Either he is talking about a body double or MJ's illusion of a body double.
[youtube:1ux8pxxe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtAhHTRW_VY[/youtube:1ux8pxxe]

And what is this? People say it's Barry Shaw. And is there any difference? Not to me.. that's why I think Barry Shaw isn't an actual person but a fictional character created by MJ.
[youtube:1ux8pxxe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFVR5_4yPYw[/youtube:1ux8pxxe]

You decide!

You know, of course, that just because someone SAYS on a YouTube vid they put up, that, "this is Barry Shaw", it doesn't mean that it is. WHO is saying? And,  :? , WHY?  

I know twins love to make fools of everyone around them, for sport, but, why do YOU think MJ would pretend to be someone else, pretending to be himself???  Are you saying MJ IS a twin, or simply made one up to entertain himself?  :P  Heck, genius does unusual things. My dad had no friends when he was little, and sewed himself a life sized rag doll to play with... :geek:  :lol:  A., Are you debunking Mr. Shaw, or debunking the debunkers? Fiction doesn't need debunking, right? :)

All I know for certain, is that THIS guy in your last example is the very same guy in (another scripted interview,) the half hour Ebony/Jet interview from the mid eighties, AND the same guy in the SpeedDemon segment of the Moonwalker film. :?  Not to actually open another can of worms, you understand...

The guy in your second example has ALL of the MJ "Boss" about him. If he was really trying to be someone else, he slipped, there, out of character, back into MJ, when he interrupted the interview to command and re-direct the interviewer.  ;) MJ cannot shake his natural dominion, alas. 8-)

Too, I am confused as to why this wasn't edited out, if he REALLY meant to fool someone...

If there really is a "Barry Shaw"-type-MJ-substitute--no matter WHAT name he goes by, he was posing as MJ BEFORE even the Bad Tour started. I wonder, often, what happened to the guy on the jacket of the Off the Wall album. Perhaps MJ stepped out of the life Waaaaaay before any of us realized, and it has NEVER been him, since he quit putting real, unretouched photos of his image on his record jackets. (How is THAT for changing trains in the middle of the ride?) The man is making me NUTS :!:  :o  :lol:  :lol:

Btw, the guy in your first example is NOT the guy in the second example. We've seen him A LOT, publicly, almost TOO much to be an impersonator (the daring, the risk!) but there is something so different about him, and not just physically.

Perhaps MJ simply got "mellower" from exposure to hundreds of eastern religions and polite cultures, or finally was broken by continual persecution (DOUBT THAT :roll:  :!: ), but the guy in the first example is a lot more submissive and "I love you more"-ish, than the guy who had the world by the tail ---and freakin' KNEW it 8-) ----in the 80s and 90s... :?  The first video is not showing someone nervous or embarrassed; but someone who seems to be missing that old MJ superintending control, presence...it is a weird vibe (on purpose?), but, who knows? A LOT of injury in succession can quiet a lion, right? That's the story, for the hoax, I mean, eh?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

April 22, 2011, 06:15:20 AM
No matter how hard anyone tried I don't think they could look like MJ...I think when it comes to the body doubles the doubles don't try to look like MJ, I think over time MJ maybe used prosthetic makeup to look like a double so that (for example, the TII movie) if doubles were used, people might think it was all MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions